All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5503 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON, M9C 5K5, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Near Toronto Airport"
We stayed here on our way home from Italy. It is a very nice hotel, not far from the Toronto airport. We were welcomed and registered with no trouble and our room was spacious and clean. Internet was free and fairly east to connect. We ate dinner in the Italian restaurant on the premises, which was good and reminded us of our meals in Italy. Breakfast (in the same restaurant) was OK, but the waffle maker didn't work well. Otherwise the hotel was fine!
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"close to airport, shuttle to airport convenient"
Parking for the week you're away needs clarification in advertising, as there is a week charge, but it implies free parking.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Pat
if you need a pickup from the airport - call the hotel or notify them by email.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The Hotel is overall good, only the breakfast location was not so good, to hectic actually. It was not a pleasure to enjoy it. The feeling was to finish the breakfast as fast as possible and leave.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Need to be better!"
We had problems getting the shuttle back to the hotel from the airport because they had to be called; they didn't just continually pass by to pick people up like most of the other hotels. The driver said he had to be at the desk too so that was the reason. In the morning, the room where they served free breakfast was freezing cold! No heat in December? I don't think this hotel is very well organized. They were nice enough but maybe they need more staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Celeste
"Noisy kids kept us awake"
This was just an overnight stay before going to the airport. We had planned on sleeping at about nine pm because we had an early flight but there were unsupervised kids constantly running up and down the hall yelling to each other so we couldn't sleep. There was supposed to be a free shuttle but we missed the first one and the second one was full so we had to take a taxi which was expensive.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Celeste
"Very reasonable cost. Location close to airport."
A/C unit was a little noisy, but room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast included at adjacent restaurant, but the restaurant was very cold, as in lack of heat on a cold day. Food was mediocre. But total room price was $100, and close location to airport was a plus.
"Close to the airport"
Chose the hotel because it was close to the airport for my wife's early morning departure. Good free shuttle service twice an hour that she used.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great room; poor B'fast"
The room, amenities and location were quite good. But the breakfast service and spread in the adjacent restaurant was very bad.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
SDSA
"Handy to International Airport"
Wife and I stayed here because of prior good ratings and possible 10 minute access from/to airport. Recommend using the hotel shuttle to airport because airport signage is not very clear - same for the rental car return. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good but pretty standard and only one waffle grill. Lunch and dinner meal selection requires transport except for Italian restaurant attached to hotel. Large sauna but no pool. Two free computers for use.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Friendly staff ,convenient shuttle service and complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
very nice staff. The buffet breakfast was a nice surprise. Ample room and very courtious hostess and staff. We were pleasantly pleased with our stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Paula
"Clean and Comfortable.....what more could you want"
I stayed at the Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport from Aug 23-29, 2014. My biggest concern is always cleanliness when I stay in any hotel and I can find no fault with this hotel. Housekeeping was up and about early every day and my room was always ready for me when I got back to it. They provided lots of amenities......including free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, guest laundry services, complimentary toiletries, refrigerator and microwave in the room. The hotel was quiet and pleasant.....honestly i couldn't have asked for anything more! Congratulations to the management of this hotel!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Karlene
"GREAT MINI VACATION"
the staff was great. no, actually they were exceptional. the location was good. . It was pretty close to the subway which we , drove there and parking was a couple of dollars. room was great. the waiters were so polite and helpful where we ate breakfast and dinners a couple of times. Oh never heard one plane while inside hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
robin
Very Clean and welcoming staff. Location is very central. Great stay will do again
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"heading to Germany"
Was comfortable, but our room could of been a little more cleaner. Ok for our one night stay as we were flying out of Toronto the next day.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Clayton Betzing
"Convenient to Toronto Airport"
The staff at this hotel was very helpful and even gave us an additional 2 hours late checkout since our flight didn't leave until late in the afternoon. The continental breakfast was a nice surprise. The room was comfortable and the big screen TV (40") was a nice bonus.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Everything was perfect."
It was better than what I expected to the hotels which have excellent reviews.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Seokhoon
"Easy"
Great hotel, quiet because it was in a business park area on Sunday when we checked in, but on Monday boy was it busy. Also room was stuffy because the air was off.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
bsrlautt
"The NEW Best Western!"
I was initially hesitant about staying at a Best Western but I was pleasantly surprised. The Best Western PLUS was recently updated with modern furnishings and had great amenities: microwave & refrigerator in each room, complimentary parking, breakfast & WiFi. Staff was friendly and rooms were clean. The only service that needed improvement was the complimentary breakfast. I did not like the setup of the buffet and there didn't seem to be enough staff scheduled.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Shelly H.
"excellent stay."
I stayed 3 night, the staff was good (front desk and cleaning personnel). We had free breakfast who was also good.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
Amina
"Nice restaurant adjoining it"
Had the quietest ac on our whole trip. You will hear an occasional flight but it didn't keep us awake. Included breakfast buffet at restaurant that adjoins it. Had dinner there also and was very good.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
rd
"nice hotel"
Was in Toronto for weekend event> Hotel was well priced and comfortable and a good value
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great value for the price"
I was not expecting to arrive at a hotel that looked this nice for the price we paid. The staff was particularly helpful. The room was nice and CLEAN. The bathroom had new grout - always a good sign. Overall it was a great place to stay for a night near the airport.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
katrina
"Very friendly staff!"
Our stay in the hotel was a very pleasant experience. The rooms were very modern-looking, and the staff was super friendly. Since we're not Canadian, I couldn't help but take advantage of the free breakfast every morning and indulge in maple syrup-covered waffles. The location is near the airport, although it is a bit of a drive to and from downtown, but without traffic it isn't bad at all. Overall, I would return.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Olivia A.
"the most clean and comfortable"
This hotel had the most comfortable beds of any hotel I have visited, and I have visited many. Clean, roomy. It was an excellent choice.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
DCM
"Very comfortable lodging"
Beds were comfortable, room was clean, and bathroom well stocked. The breakfast was great. We wished we had known to call for the shuttle when we landed at Toronto Pearson, we ended up waiting for a while before realizing that we needed to call to be picked up.
1 night family trip May 28, 2014
"Functional"
I liked the hotel and its offerings as the free breakfast was great. The location in an industrial area could have been better as there was a lot of construction going on, but was close to the park. The bedding was a bit stained and could have been better but, could tell it had been at least washed. Overall was a very comfortable but not incredible stay.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
EXEC Traveler
"Very nice hotel"
The room was very nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the best I had ever seen! But be warned that the Gardiner Expy is under construction, so travellers to downtown Toronto should expect heavy congestion around Humber Bay all day long.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Salviati
"Most accomadating"
I had a nonrefundable no changes reservation yet when my flight was cancelled and I called to request a change in reservation from that night to the next the clerk was extremely accomadating. This service made a bad situation so much better. I really appreciated the help that I received from the clerk that night.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Friendly front desk and information help"
The rooms were excellent and the beds were very comfortable. Location of the hotel was convenient to the highways but was in a very quiet neighborhood. Breakfast was very good and free Wi-Fi and free parking is a definite plus. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
Ed
"Not too shabby"
Close to the airport quiet area and easy to the highway
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great place & location."
Very good choice for your stay near the airport. I am very particular with respect to my accommodations and I had no complaints, at all.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Anne
"Nice hotel for short stay"
Good clean and nice hotel, friendly staff, for the price. Easy access to the airport for someone who come in and out quickly.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
This hotel was a great find for the location and price(We were in town for an anime convention). It was only about 15 mins from downtown Toronto and the amenities(free on site parking and WIFI) were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the concierge. The rooms were clean with comfy beds and included a fridge and microwave in the room.
4 night business trip May 22, 2014
Lauren B.
"Great Weekend Getaway"
I'm always nervous the first time I travel to a new city because I don't know the good hotels and I have to depend on reviews. The reviews for this Best Western were spot on. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and everything was in pretty good repair. There aren't many restaurants nearby so be prepared to drive for food, but that's a small price to pay for a clean, comfortable room.
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
Quint
"The extra mile"
Our stay was great. It's a very nice hotel. Free breakfast was more than adequate. The outstanding part was how quick and friendly they were providing plastic and duct tape for my stuck car window. It really helped us out of jam until morning when we could get it repaired.
3 night trip May 6, 2014
G&CR
I booked this airport hotel because I was traveling internationally, getting in late and wanted the convenience of hopping on a shuttle to the hotel. However, it appears this is the only hotel in the airport vicinity that requires guests to call to be picked up. For nearly and hour, I saw shuttles for several other hotels come and go multiple times without picking up passengers. I eventually took a cab for the six-minute drive. The hotel front desk and corporate customer service were unsympathetic, choosing instead to point out that the requirement to call for the shuttle was identified in a footnote on the site. I also realized after getting undressed to take a shower that housekeeping had forgotten to restock the shampoo. It was a minor inconvenience to get dressed again and go pick up a bottle from a hotel employee, but annoying nonetheless.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Front desk guys attempt at humor was annoying..."
late getting in.. front desk guy attempt at humor was annoying...the other guy (when I tried to purchase some snacks) busy counting something) had to wait and wait till he was done counting (annoying again)
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Anna
Great Service,Rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. Overall it was a great experience. We would most definitely go back
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Good hotel near the Toronto airport."
Very nice, reasonably priced hotel.. Good breakfast, including fresh waffles, scrabbled eggs, bacon, and the usual cold breakfast foods. Only maintenance issue was that they were in the process of replacing the carpeting in the hallways, so there was that smell of new carpet. Small, very comfortable, nicely furnished room.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
DJS
"very nice facility"
fully satisfied my needs of a one night stay while in transit
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Quiet Room with comfortable bed"
Included a great breakfast. Had a nice gym workout area--I was the only one using it. Staff was very friendly, room was clean and had a fridge and microwave. Convenient to the airport and downtown Torontoto. Would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Barb
"This hotel will please you overall"
If you stay here then you will be pleased overall. I would say Breakfast is still not great, everyday served with same menu. not many options for vegetarians. Everyday served with mashed egg and ham along with breads. Another thing which is not great is the workout gym, it is been set up in tiny little room with just one treadmill and one elliptical. It no where provides environment for you to workout if you are active person. Except everything else is comfortable in this hotel. Room is quite clean, lively and spacious too. This hotel is also near to Airport if you are flying from Toronto. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Harish
"Overnight stay after layover"
Note you must call them to pick you up. Being from out of country I did not have a phone to call them. They use a mini van for shuttle so they make you make an appointment for airport shuttle. In the morning there where to many of us with to much luggage. They did schedule a outside service for other guests. The do not really have a breakfast as what is currently offered in the same quality hotels. There were apples and granola bars at the checkout desk along with box juices. There was coffee offered.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Comfortable With No Surprises"
Easy access to highways made travel to our event location convenient. Bed was very comfortable and the large TV was great.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
T McLaughlin
"Variable hotel service"
Room was clean and well-maintained. I would NOT stay here again because of the variable service offered by the staff.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Best western plus"
We enjoyed this hotel very much. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant. The room was clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated. There was a full breakfast each day with fruit, cereal, eggs,bacon and pastry bread selections and great coffee.
5 night trip Jan 20, 2014
"Good choice for airport, Mississauga"
Great value, price includes a hot breakfast and parking. Staff was friendly and responsive. The neighborhood is a corporate canyon, but there is a strip mall with dining choices (we preferred The Wokker) that is a short walk away, on sidewalks the whole way. There's a gas station/minimart next door. We had a 2Q room that was spacious; the bathroom was spotless and modern, with good water pressure.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Great hotel! Will go again!"
I stayed in this hotel for 10 days. It's very clean, comfortable and convenient. The staffs there are very friendly. Though it is far from the downtown Toronto, the buses are very convenient. We took bus to the subway station and from there we can go anywhere we want to go. It's just too cold in the winter, so it is painful to walk to the bus station at -20 Celsius. If it is in summer time, it is a great place to go.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014