All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5503 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON, M9C 5K5, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very good"
The hotel was very good, clean, comfortable and excellent staff service.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"GOOD STAY"
WONDERFUL
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
sylvanus
Excellent service
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Glen
"Pan Am Games @ Centennial Park"
I was in Toronto for the Pan Am Games. This hotel was the closest to Centennial Park, which is where the BMX event was taking place. I could ride my bike to the venue. Breakfast is free at the restaurant connected to the hotel. Hotel is close to the airport. Not much as far as places to go or do on Eglington Ave, but closer to the airport and there are a bunch of restaurants. About a 25 minute drive to downtown Toronto
6 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good hotel, rooms clean and comfortable, staff very helpful
2 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
"Excellence."
Our stay at your hotel was like "home away from home". It was quiet and our room looked on to the vast expanse of a golf course. The only advice we can give is,in the Shuttle information section, the existence and location of the Hotels free call station would assist greatly for overseas customers.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
cynthia
"Overnight stay at yyz"
We had an enjoyable stay and cannot ask for better service.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Betty
"Room left unlocked after cleaning."
The hotel was nice. The linens were fluffy and comfy. Tons of pillows on the bed. It was also a plus to have a microwave and fridge in the room. The free breakfast... That needed some help. Bacon, hard boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, one waffle maker. The OJ was warm! Even on the mornings where we got there at 6:30! I did have one incident that I wasn't happy about... We left the room at 7am and didn't return until after 11pm. I walked up to our door and noticed that the door was left open!!! There were new towels and the beds were made! The first thing I did was to run around and look for our electronics! Luckily nothing was missing (I'm guessing because our room was at the very end of the hallway. So less foot traffic.) I went to the front desk to confront them. He asked if anything was missing and I told them no. He just looked at me and said, "So what's the problem? That happens all the time." I wonder what they would have said if everything in my room had gone missing.....
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jeannie
"Nice place to stay before departing"
The hotel was very good. Nice room. The delivery pizza was extraordinary.The breakfast is rated at 2 stars. Is a 15 minutes driving to the airport and the hotel personnel give us a very explained drawing on how to get to it.It is not a neighborhood where you can take a walk because is like an industrial park.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Mr. Ariel
"Easy Accommodations"
I was traveling back from Europe and needed an overnight stay before continuing my trip to the USA. The Best Western had a great price and easy accommodations. The room was clean and comfortable and staff very friendly. I had no trouble getting to and from the airport with the included shuttle service. The hotel is next to Centennial Park if you are looking for a pretty place to walk or jog. The included breakfast is provided by an attached restaurant. The menu was not too extensive but since it was included I didn't complain. The hotel is a ways away from downtown if that is your goal but if you just need a quiet night near the airport you can not do better for the money.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Stephen
"A very good place to stay"
All was good except the bitter man that served breakfast. He was really having a "bad day" becouse we couldn't start eating and 9:45 and be done by 10: am. such is life. All the rest of the staff were as good as you could get!!!
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Never come back again to this hotel."
Everything was OK as per Best Western standars except front disk staff behavior, conditional airport transportation(it says at hotel website free !!!!!!!)and low quality breakfast.I will book again in other Best Western Hotels, Inns and Resorts.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
ALI
"pretty good for a pretty good price"
well managed hotel with a pleasant staff.dinner was a little pricey in the restaurant next door but the food was fresh and tastey.
Other trip May 5, 2015
bigblue
"Very convenient stay by the airport"
I had to pick up a friend at the airport and got there the night before.The hotel was comfortable, easy to get to. The wifi and the breakfast were included and I had a wonderful dinner at Michele's, the Italian restaurant on site.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Maria A
"Near Toronto Airport"
We stayed here on our way home from Italy. It is a very nice hotel, not far from the Toronto airport. We were welcomed and registered with no trouble and our room was spacious and clean. Internet was free and fairly east to connect. We ate dinner in the Italian restaurant on the premises, which was good and reminded us of our meals in Italy. Breakfast (in the same restaurant) was OK, but the waffle maker didn't work well. Otherwise the hotel was fine!
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great hotel close to the airport."
Extremely satisfied with my stay here again. This was my fourth stay at this hotel and again enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Sandy
"great hotel close to the airport"
This my 3rd time at this hotel and have enjoyed it each time.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
All was good. close to airport, so convenient when flying out of Toronto.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Pat
"close to airport, shuttle to airport convenient"
Parking for the week you're away needs clarification in advertising, as there is a week charge, but it implies free parking.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Pat
if you need a pickup from the airport - call the hotel or notify them by email.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The Hotel is overall good, only the breakfast location was not so good, to hectic actually. It was not a pleasure to enjoy it. The feeling was to finish the breakfast as fast as possible and leave.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Need to be better!"
We had problems getting the shuttle back to the hotel from the airport because they had to be called; they didn't just continually pass by to pick people up like most of the other hotels. The driver said he had to be at the desk too so that was the reason. In the morning, the room where they served free breakfast was freezing cold! No heat in December? I don't think this hotel is very well organized. They were nice enough but maybe they need more staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Celeste
"Noisy kids kept us awake"
This was just an overnight stay before going to the airport. We had planned on sleeping at about nine pm because we had an early flight but there were unsupervised kids constantly running up and down the hall yelling to each other so we couldn't sleep. There was supposed to be a free shuttle but we missed the first one and the second one was full so we had to take a taxi which was expensive.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Celeste
"Very reasonable cost. Location close to airport."
A/C unit was a little noisy, but room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast included at adjacent restaurant, but the restaurant was very cold, as in lack of heat on a cold day. Food was mediocre. But total room price was $100, and close location to airport was a plus.
"Close to the airport"
Chose the hotel because it was close to the airport for my wife's early morning departure. Good free shuttle service twice an hour that she used.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great room; poor B'fast"
The room, amenities and location were quite good. But the breakfast service and spread in the adjacent restaurant was very bad.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
SDSA
"Handy to International Airport"
Wife and I stayed here because of prior good ratings and possible 10 minute access from/to airport. Recommend using the hotel shuttle to airport because airport signage is not very clear - same for the rental car return. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good but pretty standard and only one waffle grill. Lunch and dinner meal selection requires transport except for Italian restaurant attached to hotel. Large sauna but no pool. Two free computers for use.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Friendly staff ,convenient shuttle service and complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
very nice staff. The buffet breakfast was a nice surprise. Ample room and very courtious hostess and staff. We were pleasantly pleased with our stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Paula
"Clean and Comfortable.....what more could you want"
I stayed at the Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport from Aug 23-29, 2014. My biggest concern is always cleanliness when I stay in any hotel and I can find no fault with this hotel. Housekeeping was up and about early every day and my room was always ready for me when I got back to it. They provided lots of amenities......including free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, guest laundry services, complimentary toiletries, refrigerator and microwave in the room. The hotel was quiet and pleasant.....honestly i couldn't have asked for anything more! Congratulations to the management of this hotel!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Karlene
"GREAT MINI VACATION"
the staff was great. no, actually they were exceptional. the location was good. . It was pretty close to the subway which we , drove there and parking was a couple of dollars. room was great. the waiters were so polite and helpful where we ate breakfast and dinners a couple of times. Oh never heard one plane while inside hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
robin
Very Clean and welcoming staff. Location is very central. Great stay will do again
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"heading to Germany"
Was comfortable, but our room could of been a little more cleaner. Ok for our one night stay as we were flying out of Toronto the next day.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Clayton Betzing
"Convenient to Toronto Airport"
The staff at this hotel was very helpful and even gave us an additional 2 hours late checkout since our flight didn't leave until late in the afternoon. The continental breakfast was a nice surprise. The room was comfortable and the big screen TV (40") was a nice bonus.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Everything was perfect."
It was better than what I expected to the hotels which have excellent reviews.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Seokhoon
"Easy"
Great hotel, quiet because it was in a business park area on Sunday when we checked in, but on Monday boy was it busy. Also room was stuffy because the air was off.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
bsrlautt
"The NEW Best Western!"
I was initially hesitant about staying at a Best Western but I was pleasantly surprised. The Best Western PLUS was recently updated with modern furnishings and had great amenities: microwave & refrigerator in each room, complimentary parking, breakfast & WiFi. Staff was friendly and rooms were clean. The only service that needed improvement was the complimentary breakfast. I did not like the setup of the buffet and there didn't seem to be enough staff scheduled.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Shelly H.
"excellent stay."
I stayed 3 night, the staff was good (front desk and cleaning personnel). We had free breakfast who was also good.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
Amina
"Nice restaurant adjoining it"
Had the quietest ac on our whole trip. You will hear an occasional flight but it didn't keep us awake. Included breakfast buffet at restaurant that adjoins it. Had dinner there also and was very good.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
rd
"nice hotel"
Was in Toronto for weekend event> Hotel was well priced and comfortable and a good value
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great value for the price"
I was not expecting to arrive at a hotel that looked this nice for the price we paid. The staff was particularly helpful. The room was nice and CLEAN. The bathroom had new grout - always a good sign. Overall it was a great place to stay for a night near the airport.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
katrina
"Very friendly staff!"
Our stay in the hotel was a very pleasant experience. The rooms were very modern-looking, and the staff was super friendly. Since we're not Canadian, I couldn't help but take advantage of the free breakfast every morning and indulge in maple syrup-covered waffles. The location is near the airport, although it is a bit of a drive to and from downtown, but without traffic it isn't bad at all. Overall, I would return.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Olivia A.
"the most clean and comfortable"
This hotel had the most comfortable beds of any hotel I have visited, and I have visited many. Clean, roomy. It was an excellent choice.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
DCM
"Very comfortable lodging"
Beds were comfortable, room was clean, and bathroom well stocked. The breakfast was great. We wished we had known to call for the shuttle when we landed at Toronto Pearson, we ended up waiting for a while before realizing that we needed to call to be picked up.
1 night family trip May 28, 2014
"Functional"
I liked the hotel and its offerings as the free breakfast was great. The location in an industrial area could have been better as there was a lot of construction going on, but was close to the park. The bedding was a bit stained and could have been better but, could tell it had been at least washed. Overall was a very comfortable but not incredible stay.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
EXEC Traveler
"Very nice hotel"
The room was very nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the best I had ever seen! But be warned that the Gardiner Expy is under construction, so travellers to downtown Toronto should expect heavy congestion around Humber Bay all day long.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Salviati
"Most accomadating"
I had a nonrefundable no changes reservation yet when my flight was cancelled and I called to request a change in reservation from that night to the next the clerk was extremely accomadating. This service made a bad situation so much better. I really appreciated the help that I received from the clerk that night.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Friendly front desk and information help"
The rooms were excellent and the beds were very comfortable. Location of the hotel was convenient to the highways but was in a very quiet neighborhood. Breakfast was very good and free Wi-Fi and free parking is a definite plus. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
Ed
"Not too shabby"
Close to the airport quiet area and easy to the highway
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great place & location."
Very good choice for your stay near the airport. I am very particular with respect to my accommodations and I had no complaints, at all.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014