All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5503 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON, M9C 5K5, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Nice hotel for short stay"
Good clean and nice hotel, friendly staff, for the price. Easy access to the airport for someone who come in and out quickly.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
This hotel was a great find for the location and price(We were in town for an anime convention). It was only about 15 mins from downtown Toronto and the amenities(free on site parking and WIFI) were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the concierge. The rooms were clean with comfy beds and included a fridge and microwave in the room.
4 night business trip May 22, 2014
Lauren B.
"Great Weekend Getaway"
I'm always nervous the first time I travel to a new city because I don't know the good hotels and I have to depend on reviews. The reviews for this Best Western were spot on. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and everything was in pretty good repair. There aren't many restaurants nearby so be prepared to drive for food, but that's a small price to pay for a clean, comfortable room.
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
Quint
"The extra mile"
Our stay was great. It's a very nice hotel. Free breakfast was more than adequate. The outstanding part was how quick and friendly they were providing plastic and duct tape for my stuck car window. It really helped us out of jam until morning when we could get it repaired.
3 night trip May 6, 2014
G&CR
I booked this airport hotel because I was traveling internationally, getting in late and wanted the convenience of hopping on a shuttle to the hotel. However, it appears this is the only hotel in the airport vicinity that requires guests to call to be picked up. For nearly and hour, I saw shuttles for several other hotels come and go multiple times without picking up passengers. I eventually took a cab for the six-minute drive. The hotel front desk and corporate customer service were unsympathetic, choosing instead to point out that the requirement to call for the shuttle was identified in a footnote on the site. I also realized after getting undressed to take a shower that housekeeping had forgotten to restock the shampoo. It was a minor inconvenience to get dressed again and go pick up a bottle from a hotel employee, but annoying nonetheless.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Front desk guys attempt at humor was annoying..."
late getting in.. front desk guy attempt at humor was annoying...the other guy (when I tried to purchase some snacks) busy counting something) had to wait and wait till he was done counting (annoying again)
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Anna
Great Service,Rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. Overall it was a great experience. We would most definitely go back
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Good hotel near the Toronto airport."
Very nice, reasonably priced hotel.. Good breakfast, including fresh waffles, scrabbled eggs, bacon, and the usual cold breakfast foods. Only maintenance issue was that they were in the process of replacing the carpeting in the hallways, so there was that smell of new carpet. Small, very comfortable, nicely furnished room.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
DJS
"very nice facility"
fully satisfied my needs of a one night stay while in transit
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Quiet Room with comfortable bed"
Included a great breakfast. Had a nice gym workout area--I was the only one using it. Staff was very friendly, room was clean and had a fridge and microwave. Convenient to the airport and downtown Torontoto. Would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Barb
"This hotel will please you overall"
If you stay here then you will be pleased overall. I would say Breakfast is still not great, everyday served with same menu. not many options for vegetarians. Everyday served with mashed egg and ham along with breads. Another thing which is not great is the workout gym, it is been set up in tiny little room with just one treadmill and one elliptical. It no where provides environment for you to workout if you are active person. Except everything else is comfortable in this hotel. Room is quite clean, lively and spacious too. This hotel is also near to Airport if you are flying from Toronto. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Harish
"Overnight stay after layover"
Note you must call them to pick you up. Being from out of country I did not have a phone to call them. They use a mini van for shuttle so they make you make an appointment for airport shuttle. In the morning there where to many of us with to much luggage. They did schedule a outside service for other guests. The do not really have a breakfast as what is currently offered in the same quality hotels. There were apples and granola bars at the checkout desk along with box juices. There was coffee offered.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Comfortable With No Surprises"
Easy access to highways made travel to our event location convenient. Bed was very comfortable and the large TV was great.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
T McLaughlin
"Variable hotel service"
Room was clean and well-maintained. I would NOT stay here again because of the variable service offered by the staff.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Best western plus"
We enjoyed this hotel very much. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant. The room was clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated. There was a full breakfast each day with fruit, cereal, eggs,bacon and pastry bread selections and great coffee.
5 night trip Jan 20, 2014
"Good choice for airport, Mississauga"
Great value, price includes a hot breakfast and parking. Staff was friendly and responsive. The neighborhood is a corporate canyon, but there is a strip mall with dining choices (we preferred The Wokker) that is a short walk away, on sidewalks the whole way. There's a gas station/minimart next door. We had a 2Q room that was spacious; the bathroom was spotless and modern, with good water pressure.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Great hotel! Will go again!"
I stayed in this hotel for 10 days. It's very clean, comfortable and convenient. The staffs there are very friendly. Though it is far from the downtown Toronto, the buses are very convenient. We took bus to the subway station and from there we can go anywhere we want to go. It's just too cold in the winter, so it is painful to walk to the bus station at -20 Celsius. If it is in summer time, it is a great place to go.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Winona
"Short 3 day trip to Toronto"
The rooms are very clean and look really new. Totally worth the price. Best of all was the breakfast that was included. Parking was free so it was a place as almost all the hotels in the city would require surcharge for parking. Location wise, its really near to the airport about a 5min drive but it takes about 30mins plus traffic to reach the city.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
NOT BAD, FREE (DECENT) BREAKFAST It's a decent hotel for the money, nothing fancy but you get what you pay for. Room seemed a little too small though. Overall, I can't complain.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"No Complaints"
Good. Enjoyed it.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
"Very Nice Airport Hotel"
Stayed over night before continuing travels. A very welcoming hotel with friendly staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Italian restaurant attached on to hotel does not give room service, but you can order the food and pick it up to take back to your room. Very good food, although a little over priced.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Make sure YOU read the fine print"
On a layover we chose this hotel for its location to Toronto airport. Since the flight was delayed we needed to stay an extra day. So far so good but when we wanted to use the 'complimentary' hotel airport shuttle we were refused. Only on day or arrival or departure - or so its says in the fine print which we did not see when we booked via hotel.com. one way C$20 and return C$34 later - seems to be the rule at YYZ we discovered that the reasonable hotel rate is not so reasonable after all. This compounded by un friedly stall is an exprensive NO NO. We will not stay there again and we can not recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Christian
Very satisfied wonderful price great area
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Good place to stay near the airport
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Jack
"Horrible experience"
The manager embarrassed myself and my family on our vacation and made us feel very unwelcome because of a small issue that could have been resolved easily. Our child family member joined us at the hotel from the airport one day. The manager yelled at him to wait outside the hotel by himself as he was walking in. Then when I went to go look for him (we could not find him), the manager called me over and accused me of cheating him. He scolded me and talked down to me in front of his staff in the lobby. I explained to him the situation I had online and how I had overpaid for occupants the night before. He told me he could care less about my money and that I was lying. He said he was watching security cameras, etc., and that I "should contact expedia" not talk to him. He then threatened that he would lock me out of my room (I had already paid for this room) and throw me out. I asked that he reason with me and that I didn't intend anything wrong and that I would pay the difference if he credits me for the night before. But he did not care at all. In the end I paid an extra fee for the child and did not protest further. "Mysteriously", all of our room cards stopped working. We had to run to the front desk to redo our cards about 4 times. His own staff talks dirty of him. This really soured our family vacation and it didn't have to. I am not a criminal and shouldn't be disrespected like that. Customer service and professionalism can go a long way. I will NEVER come back here.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2013
"Very clean"
Was very clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend. Not convenient to downtown Toronto. Ok for airport.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Nice small hotel with all free amenities"
Clean hotel in lobby, exterior, and rooms. Excellent stay with great essential amenities like free WiFi, daily breakfast (only basics), and free parking. Hotel room is clean although the mattress was too soft for my comfort. Also, on the first cleaning service, the staff did not replenish my bathroom toiletries (only the towels). Closely located to Toronto airport with free shuttle service (I did not use). Short drive distance to main freeways that brings you to Toronto downtown.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Not bad at all. Clean, friendly updated compared to the other hotels that came in my search. You do need a car if you plan to stay. The microwave and fringe definitely a plus.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Raj
"Hotel review"
Hotel staff were very friendly. We got the breakfast with our stay which might be some if the worst food ever tasted food was cold juices were warm no ice was provided. We used the breakfast coupons on the first day only and we all decided 4 of us it was better paying for then eating the free breakfast .hotel room were we are unhappy is with housekeeping 3 days in a row they left no shampoo we were there for 5 days first 2 we had shampoo. Sheets were dirty and we asked for them to be changed came back later that night stained sheets were still on the bed. Housekeeping needs a overhaul. From the first day there was a hair in the bathtub on the wall which was still there the day we left. Hotel was very clean outside lobby the room was ok except for the sheets and the hair in the bathroom on the wall.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Toronto by the airport"
Hotel was very clean and staff were very polite. Close to airport but no noise. Great time !!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Unprofessional front desk staff"
On Aug 28, front desk staff called to my room at 12 am. He said somebody complaint people in my room talked too loud. I told him nobody was talking. He said he went outside of my room and confirmed somebody was talking in the room. The noise may be from TV. If the staff truly confirmed the source of the noise, he should be able to point out it is from TV (not people talking). The staff is not professional. The TV volume is normal (never been too loud in other hotels). That means the room quality for this hotel is not as good as others.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
JCMY
"Comfy place convenient to Toronto airport"
We stayed here on our way back to the States from our trip to Niagara Falls and it fit our needs exactly...comfortable, convenient, free breakfast and good food in adjoining restaurant. It met all of our needs for an economical but comfortable place by the airport.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"great hotel , close to the airport you"
great hotel , you can't ask something better for the price , it was close to the airport so its a great
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
Clean room, great breakfast, and comfy bed! Our family loved our stay! The hotel has a nice fitness room.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
LoveFamilyTrips
"great place to stay"
everyone at this hotel was very helpful to us during our stay. They recommended restaurants, told us how to get the right bus to the subway that went downtown, and checked on us upon our return. The room was very clean with a comfortable bed. We could not hear noise from the airport. Breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was very good with many selections to choose from. We will definitely stay here the next time we visit Toronto.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"good place to stay"
Our travel was in July 2013, the hotel entrance was under renovation which had small effect (no noise noticed), breakfast was good but in slightly uncomfortable temporary location, staff friendly.( I got my pancake after closing time from the kitchen.) Was able to hook up my laptop via HDMI cable to their flatscreen and enjoy my pictures, which I find very useful (have seen hotels where this didn't work). Some shopping next to the hotel for basics. To BOS either shuttle to blue line or shuttle to Airport and silver line (complimentary) to south BOS.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Close to airport and highway"
Lovely staff and location They let us do early check in and also helped us with directions to popular restaurant around. Everything was good about our stay. Overall 5/5
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Jay
"Great Value"
We stayed here for three nights and were very pleased. The room was very clean and pleasant, and the bed was quite comfortable. The staff was friendly as well. The rate includes a very nice full breakfast served in the hotel's restaurant; eggs, bacon, and DIY freshly made waffles, as well the typical continental breakfast offerings are available. Overall, the hotel is a great value for those who are looking to save some money and aren't concerned with staying right in Toronto proper.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Dana
Very nice and clean hotel, friendly and helpful staff, Sometimes room key didn't work but they fixed it. Location is ok but you still need a car to get around the area.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Good for a short stay"
Room was very clean and recently renovated. However, the breakfast was not that great.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"clean and quiet"
Our overnight stay at this hotel was quiet and clean. The room was updated and attractive. For being a hotel 'near the airport', you wouldn't have known it, because it was so quiet! For a trip to Toronto and not being familiar with the area, we picked this hotel based on the reviews. It was a good place and we'd choose it again, however for what we were there to do, it was a bit out of the way. For the places we visited, our shortest drive was about 35 minutes. The continental breakfast is held in the onsite restaurant, and it was pretty standard as far as food and options. A short drive away are many different chain restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Lea
"NICE HOTEL TO STAY"
HOTEL IS CLOSE TO EXPRESS WAY. ABOUT 25 MINUTES TO DOWNTOWN TORONTO. HOTEL IS CLEAN, COMFORTABLE AND STAFF VERY ACCOMODATING. GOOD CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. THERE IS A CLOSEBY MCDONALD'S. WHEN WE WENT TO TORONTO DOWNTOWN. WE PARK OUR CAR AT YORKDALE MALL (FREE PARKING) AND TOOK THE SUBWAY (Yorkdale subway) CONNECTED TO THE MALL TO DOWNTOWN. DRIVING DOWNTOWN IS TERRIBLE. DON'T BRING YOUR CAR AND PARKING VERY EXPENSIVE. FOR 4 HOURS WE PAID $12 WHEN WE WENT TO ROM.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Riarei
"Great hotel for any type of traveller."
My wife and I arrived a little later than what we had intended to but the checking in was effortless, helpful person on reception , clean room, comfortable bed, wonderful breakfast with plenty of choice and a taxi booked to transport us to the airport. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever, we are going to book for our return journey to Anguilla.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Chippy
"Very well-run hotel. An excellent value for the $"
A very well-run hotel. An excellent value for the money. In a light industrial area, but backing onto a golf course and Centennial park. Not too close to the airport, but convenient. Addresses in Toronto are strange, so be careful - hotel is on Eglinton east of Dixie, south of the 401.
2 night family trip May 27, 2013
"Nice place to stay!"
We spend 3 nights and three days. A very short stay as to tell. The room, the bed and everything was just right for our expectation. The only problem we encounter was, a car is a must in these place. In fairness to the staff, they had been helpful and yes very friendly! Breakfast was great and we would definitely recommend and come back here! Thank you very much! We did had a great stay!
3 night romance trip May 31, 2013
"Breakfast issues-good shuttle service"
Two things: they need a much bigger shuttle vehicle! Got us there on time and really great people but we had to wait for them to come back (20 min). Not too bad tho for free ride!! They really should let you grab some breakfast and coffee and go back to room. Hubby tried to bring me coffee and was given a very hard time by restaurant that is contracted for free breakfast. Front desk staff very nice! Very clean!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Long Layover in Toronto"
Great hotel for a long layover. Close to airport and 24 hr free hotel shuttle takes you to and from the airport. Friendly staff and nice free breakfast buffet in the morning!
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Danielle
"Good choice"
Other than the fact that we got lost on our way there, our stay was fine. It would be helpful for staff to clarify that the hotel is on Eglinton Ave West - TORONTO vs. Eglinton Ave West - MISSISSAUGA. It's easy to mistake and end up in the country travelling along Eglinton as it changes from West to East to West again. Staff friendly, funky front entrance and decor, room was very clean, continental buffet breakfast was good. We were only there overnight and did not access any of the hotel amenities but would book there again.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Great West end Toronto Location"
Great location away from downtown core, very clean, good value including hot breakfast.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Boomer Traveler
"Updated Hotel close to shopping"
The hotel was nicely updated and the staff was very courteous. Our only complaint would be we reserved a room on the non smoking floor and our room smelled of cigarette smoke!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013