All hotels in Clinton Township, Michigan, United States of America
44315 N Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, MI, 48036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The hotel from hell."
The hotel has some very serious Maintenance issues. We were without the use of a bathroom sink our entire stay. The sink would not drain. We reported the problem everyday and they lied, said it was fixed but it never was. Tried to talk to the manager but he or she could not be found, and did not return any messages. The continental breakfast was horrible, basically left over food from the day before. The hotel's common areas need deep cleaning the hotel was filthy. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Reginald
"room 302"
TV had no sound on some of the channel listed Pillows were in need of being replaced I thought the bed was hard Service was good over all
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Fantastic Suite. Awesome jacuzzi in the bathroom."
My husband & I wanted a night out for out 26th Anniversary and I found this amazing deal on this jacuzzi room. It was amazing there was a stove, microwave, fridge, dishes a breakfast bar. This room was HUGE it was spacious and perfect for us. We will definitely be staying again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Dawn
"Convenient location"
Clean facility and room. Would recommend.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Creepy"
I chose this hotel because of the location. It was close to where I needed to be for a business meeting. I had to change rooms. First room the carpeting was wet to the touch (they hadn't just cleaned). Hair drier did not work. Two lights in the room were out and phone had so much static you could barely use it to dial the front desk. Second room was better but jets in Jacuzzi tub did not work and internet connection kept disconnecting.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
busy lady
Had no hot water for the tub which was a driving factor for picking the room. Overall just barely ok.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Concorde Inn Clinton Twp"
I use hotels.com for all my hotel reservations & I have never had an issue. When I got to the Concorde Inn it took the guy at the desk 15 min to find my reservation & I did give him my conf #. I was suppose to get a King bed with a jetted tub. When I walked in my room the light bulb was burned out & the room was dark, the alarm clock was blaring, I had 2 standard beds, no jetted tub, and there was paper & wrappers on the floor. The room was not very clean. When I inquired about the room I reserved to the room I received I was told by the front desk that they don't know why the site said that room was available because it was booked in advanced & the only rooms avail was the one I received and the price was the same.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Moon
"Alright but could be better"
My stay was fine for what I needed (business related travel), but I would probably try to choose a better location if I was traveling for leisure. They could definitely do a better job at cleaning the rooms. The free continental breakfast was a little disappointing. I sort of got the impression that they put most of their resources and time into their meeting rooms and wedding reception type events rather than their casual guests who are just in town for a few days.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel with many Jacuzzi rooms available."
The hotel was nice, clean and the room we were given after complaining was comfortable. The first room has no hot water and was told the maintenance person would not be in until after 4pm. No answer as to why there was no hot water. After going back down to the front desk and after asking for another room we were granted a new room on another floor. This room had better mattresses and were more comfortable. After 6pm a man came to the room to inform us that they were having issues with the boiler (should have been told this the first time) and that he was not even a maintenance person and could not do anything. Finally got hot water after 8pm. This is not acceptable for a Jacuzzi room. That's the whole point of renting one, we would have left except we were there for my nieces recital. The Jacuzzi is nice and large, if the hot water was working I would have been very happy with the hotel and would recommend it highly to others.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Beautiful lobby, ok rooms, bed not what I expect"
Pool looked awesome but wasn't open after 6 p.m. on Memorial Day when we arrived. The beds were better at a Day's Inn where we had spent the previous two nights. Jet tub wouldn't turn on, called the front desk, had to hit reset buttons on bathroom outlets several times. That was 15-30 minutes of time lost. The staff was friendly and helpful.cracked were clean. Breakfast meet expectations.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"lowsy service"
Pool closed early on sunday without notification. They couldn't tell us how to reach their location from 3 miles away. This hotel is a good say if you're not wanting to swim in the pool over the weekend. I will say that the woman that works in the gym located by the pool is awesome!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Josh K
"Satisfied"
This hotel was very good in appearance and cleanliness. The jacuzzi tub in the room was excellent. Wish there was a hot tub in the pool area and it should be open later than 9pm.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Average"
Overall service was good. Iron was broken and there are two blown lights in the room. They replaced the iron within 30 minutes. I did not tell them about the lights until we are checking out. The breakfast was not great. The eggs tasted artificial and their wasn't much of anything else besides oatmeal and cereal. Overall staff was very very nice. The hotel is definitely due for an upgrade.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"con corde inn stay"
Horrible service. Rude staff dirty bathroom and dirty pool area.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
"ehh"
Was alright but doesn't compare to our usual motorcity. .
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Manda
"Not what I expected...."
From the previous reviews, I was expecting something less-than-clean and really outdated. Now were there things that detracted? Yes, a broken tile in the bathroom, a tear in the carpet, a crack in the ceiling, the closet door that wasn't quite right, and a bed that was very comfortable but could have been more "stable", but overall, I give this a 4-star for it's category, a clean, comfortable room. I love that they're not switched to the "energy efficient" HVAC system, so the fan was on all night. And the hot water was absolutely great - no fluctuation in temperature! And you need to advertise the refrigerator and microwave - that's a selling point.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"breakfast"
The breakfast was very limited
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
I had a wonderful stay at Concorde Inn. I'm planning on another stay in the near future!!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Caleb
"Wouldn't Have Wanted to Stay Anywhere Else"
Upon entering the hotel itself, I wasn't expecting how upscale/nice that it was for the price I paid for my room. There were a few broken tiles in the bathroom, but other than that, my family and I enjoyed our stay and should I ever be in town again, Concorde Inn is where I will be booking.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Darius
We will not stay at the concorde again. When we arrived back to the hotel there were teen aged kids or young 20 somethings hoovering around which made us nervous the rooms are outdated and the first room we went to wasn't even cleaned which we were moved to another room quickly that was nice
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Pati
"Horrible experience.. avoid…. Horribly overpriced"
This stay was awful. the staff is rude… i called ahead for adjoining rooms and was blown off. the restaurant is a joke. the room was busted up from the phone to the AC to the jetted tub. I called the front desk for a late check out only to have room service banging on our doors 15 minutes later. for the same price i would have rather driven to the Westin Southfield. The conCorde is horrible.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Doug
"Roomy and Clean"
It was the perfect location for a romantic getaway. The room was big and the jetted tub was an extra nice touch. The fridge allowed us to keep drinks chilled and snacks cold. Never had the breakfast, but having a lounge available was nice too. Only complaint was the lounge should be opened earlier in the day-noon maybe-especially on Saturdays.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Jackie
"under par"
Will not return.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
angel
"Just Okay"
Our room was cold because the heater wasn't producing much heat. It also made loud noises which kept my wife up. Not enough towels and no guide for the TV, which wasn't an HDTV by the way, and no PBS! Very clean hotel though and breakfast was good and the hotel personnel were courteous and helpful.
4 night trip Feb 15, 2014
James D
"Do not get a room with a jet tub!"
Booked a room for the soul purpose of the jet tub. When I was in the tub and turned the jets on a bunch of rust and junk shot out and was floating in the tub. After going to the front desk and getting my room switched the same thing happened in that room. Other than the the hotel was great. But I will not be back.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Very relaxing"
It was very nice. My fiancé and I really enjoyed ourselves.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
"Nice for the price"
The pictures make this hotel look real upscale. So if you are expecting real fancy don't go here. However the rooms are very nice. Had a room with a Jacuzzi tub which was real nice. TV was old outdated and could not connect to the wifi. well I could connect to the wifi but with only one bar and make the intranet very slow. Over all good place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Kris
"Return visit is in order!!"
Popped in last minute after a concert and although it was further away from the venue than I would have liked, it was worth the drive. Hotel staff was friendly, rooms were clean, LOVED the jet tubs and will definitely be back!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2013
The staff was very friendly! The room had a whirlpool bathtub and the kids were wanting to use it but it took forever to fill up above the jets due to lack of water pressure and the water wasn't warm. Then in the morning when we took our showers there was barely any water pressure and the water wasn't warm. The television was outdated as well.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
Nice hotel with big room but the hair dryer didn't work. I was looking forward to the Jacuzzi Tub but the Jets didn't work at all. It was kind of disappointing. The walls were very thin and was kept awake by party in next room. Staff was friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
DMB
"Good Place to Stay"
The staff was very cordial and helpful. The rooms I rented were clean and comfortable, the HVAC unit was noisy and the inn would greatly benefit by upgrading the televisions to High Def flat panels.
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
RWHenderson
Room was clean and large although dated in appearance. Had been told the hotel had been updated; I saw no evidence of that. I was very unhappy with the attitude of staff of the hotel; they never smiled and didn't seem to really care if you had a problem or not. there was nothing in the room to provide information about hours, etc. concerning the hotel services - who knows what services they provided. A little off the beaten path although close to more populated areas.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Good Stay"
Comfortable rooms and helpful staff. Good value for the price. Not every amenity one would like, but again my main criterion was price.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Gerry
"we felt all was well"
Our only complaint is the continental breakfast. Cheap food. Couldn't stomach to eat anything but cereal. Otherwise all was well.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Heidi
"potential to be a nice place"
Large rooms including bathroom. Air worked very well in bed area. Toilet seat fell down every time when lifted up. Fridge worked well. Cleaning crew doesn't clean top of lamps. Room looks clean on the surface, but not when you look close. They don't get deep cleaned well. Room had many areas where it wasn't professionally redone when making changes to the walls. They use very low grade food for their breakfast area. I've had way better tasting breakfast in hotels of their quality. We weren't able to get right into our rooms at 3 o'clock. Most hotels you can get right into your rooms at that time of the day. And after waiting the key cards didn't work. Had to go back down to the desk carrying all my stuff. The hotel appeared as though it was once a Really Nice Hotel. It's as though the management doesn't want to put the time and effort into keeping it up and running it as though it was a nicer place!
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Tony
"close to town"
I couldn't get the jacuzzi tub to turn on, which was disappointing.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
it was ok. lady at front wasnt that nice and bed was so hard
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
"rating"
Happy with condition and quality of room and hotel. Will stay again. Good value for the money.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
"NEEDS UPDATING"
Hotel needs to be updated, would have been a great hotel about 30 years ago, seems there have been no updates..
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Needs work"
Very worn, had old carpet and sunken spots on the flooring
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Older hotel, but well kept"
ConCorde Inn is an older hotel, but is clean and well kept. Although I believe it is non-smoking, there was a cigarette burn on the sofa in our studio unit. The bed pillows are not at all comfortable. My husband likes a firm pillow and like a soft one, and both of us woke up with sore necks! The common areas are pleasant and clean. The breakfast was very disappointing. Although there were good offerings, the food was absolutely tasteless.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Sue
"Great $99 hotel"
Great breakfast, comfortable beds, clean. (A little overdone on the air freshener) Front desk girl has never taken a customer service class...
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice getaway!!!"
Was a nice getaway. Will stay there again . We had the room with the jetted tub and it was great nice and relaxing .!!! They just need to update the tv but not a real big deal.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Danno
"my review"
alls good but air conditioner is noisier than normal and spa tubs and mirror wall create a damp feeling in room even though I did not use it, great hotel though, I will be back
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2013
Great room ! Great Price. Only one problem I had no TV remote and when I requested it 1 hour later I still did not have one so I called and canceled request because I did not want to be disturbed any longer.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Ricky
"Great Staff !!!!!!!"
Cannot complain about a thing. From the room to the pool to the breakfast everything was great. The staff are all pleasant and helpful. Great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"What a dump"
Microwave broken, phone did not work, knob on jacuzzi broken, outdated TV. Nice banquet facility but not much of a hotel.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Great hotel for a family"
My room was very clean with coffee maker, microwave, fridge, flat-screen TV, excellent bed and pillows. Also, I do appreciate their striving to be Green with cards re: laundering of towels, etc. Windows that open! I usually avoid most motel pools, but this pool came highly recommended by local friends and family. The cleanliness and temperature were very good as well as the size plus lots of tables and chairs, pool-side showers, and sauna. Big exercise room! Spa! Best of all, the person at the front desk was cheery, professional, and extremely helpful. She even called my room an hour after check-in to ask if everything was to my satisfaction and was there anything else she could help with = Great!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Sunny
I stayed for two nights and they never cleaned the room. I had to go to the front desk to get towels and such.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
sue
"Great Hotel Great Price"
Great staff, near where we wanted to be. Excellent for the price.
Other trip May 26, 2013