All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
424 Clay St, San Francisco, CA, 94111, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No Maid Service for Second night"
We stayed for two nights. First night was great staff was friendly.Second day we asked for bottles for water at vending machine at front desk our floor had none.we were instructed to go to the other floors to try and find some water. Maids never showed up to clean the Room until 7:00 PM ! We asked for maid service at 3 PM
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Terry L
"Very nice and affordable"
My friend and I were driving home and were too tired to keep going. We booked a room online and it was easy, the right price, and efficient. The place was very nice, clean, and classy.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Very clean, inexpensive and conveniently located downtown SF. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Brody
Hotel great. Restaurant service sketchy. Loved your hotel. ... Would definitely come back. Thanks.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Good hotel for a short stay"
I like Club Quarters in general, and check their availability whenever I make business travel plans. The rooms are tiny but well laid out, with comfortable beds, good showers, and excellent tech (strong wifi and good in-room tech.) The San Francisco Club Quarters, though, is showing some wear. The bed was not as comfortable as I am used to at CQ, and the wifi was a little weak in my room. I was glad for the window I could open, because the air handling wasn't great, and the room was very stuffy when I checked in. This was a longer trip than I usually take, and I found that the tiny room was a little too small after a few nights. CQ has a "living room" on the first floor that offers more comfortable seating, but the air handling problem persisted there and I found it too hot and stuffy to use. The cost is about average for San Francisco, and the location in the Financial District is great for business travelers. This is a decent hotel for a short stay, but not a place to relax and settle into for longer periods.
5 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"weekend getaway with the family."
This was our 3rd stay at Club Quarters in SF and it won't be our last. The rooms are clean, quite and close everything we like to do while visiting. The staff are always friendly, helpful, and sweet to my almost 3 year old daughter. Can't wait to return!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Matthew
The room was actually smaller then advertised on the hotels.com website but but it was nice overall
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Jose
"Not worth it for us!!!"
They were out of evert hung we requested:rollaway bed, fan, extra pillows/blankets. We rented the disabled room which we had to go down 3 long hallways before finally arriving at our small room with a view of a concrete wall. I felt like I was in the belly of a whale. I will not return!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
ok
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
MaLourdes
"Could be more hospitable"
The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. I liked the fact that it's a small hotel and very quiet. Our stay was enjoyable. However, for the price, they should provide breakfast...at least continental breakfast...but all they offer is coffee. Two out of four days, there were snacks (banana chips and Chex mix) in the lounge, but they weren't there all day long. And they were never there at night, when a snack would have been appreciated. That was weird.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Murray
"Getting Married..."
We went to San Francisco ringer married. When we got to Club Quartets we have the basic small room. We decided to upgrade to a suite and they fulfilled our request. We had a beautiful large suite on the 4th floor. The staff were amazing and answered all my questions. They assisted my bride and I out the door and to our waiting vehicle. Must recommend. The room was clean and well stocked. Whatever we needed they brought to us. I can't wait u til we can go back.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
we loved the roof top terrace. a very different hotel! very roomy, set up for the business person.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Content"
I enjoyed my one night stay, room was a bit small and not much of a view- but overall a pleasant experience. Hotel staff was friendly and the room was clean. I would defintely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Justine
Great place we would stay there again
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good business hotel"
In SF for classes. This hotel met my needs for a reasonable price.
4 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Karl
"No extra pillows"
We had a great stay. Only issue is we asked for extra pillows three times over the course of 2.5 hours, each time was promised pillows promptly, and they never showed up. Otherwise the hotel was wonderful!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Kerianne
"June 2015"
I was there for a business trip and didn't spend much time in the room. It was small but more than adequate, clean and in a great location.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Good place for the business traveler"
Utilitarian, but very functional and comfortable. New restaurant off the lobby is quite good. Positives - security elevators, complimentary bottled water, exercise room. Clearly aligned with the needs of the business traveler. Negatives - none.
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Gregory
"Good hotel"
Stayed there one night while taking a road trip. I asked about the white noise machine and sleep kit and they immediately offered to bring it to me. They also upgraded our room for free for having trouble finding parking (none at the hotel), I'm glad they did because the room was pretty small so I wouldn't want to be in something smaller. Comfortable pillows. It was much better than the hotel from the night before so I was pretty happy with it.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
April
Very nice hotel, although small rooms. Good location.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Carl
"Biz trip"
Nice updated hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Ron
"club Quaters san Francisco"
Staff were friendly and helpful. The Hotel decor is black and grey like a bachelor pad.a bit austere and clinical.. Needs a feminine remodel!
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Not worth the price"
Not worth the $200 a night price for a standard room with one full size bed. The room wasn't anything special and the view was non existent, just the windows of other rooms.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great location, decent room, mostly clean"
Great deal for the financial district, but check the bed for cleanliness. I had to change out the sheets and pillow cases on my last 2 stays, because they were stained. I made the mistake of checking out the mattress once too. It was dated 2002. Scary, I won't do that again. Other than that, the room was clean enough.
10 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Club Quarters Review"
Great value.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Overpriced!"
Hotel was way too small for the price paid, the bed was overused (it was indented from all the used), there was dust in the bathroom shelf, the heater/AC did not work properly, the carpet had stains on it, the shower curtain was not long enough (the water ran out), the sheets were hard as cardboard.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"great location"
very pleasant place to stay if you don't really care about room size---this is the 2nd time I've stayed in the studio rooms and all is there if needed but it is about the size of a regular bedroom---people at the front desk were helpful when needed---quiet area due to the weekend but good location to get anywhere
2 night trip May 23, 2015
michael
"Like a Cruise Ship"
This hotel is located near the financial district. Walking distance to china town. Long walk to pier and the wharf. This is not a major chain but a chain of several hotels. Check in was assisted by the staff. Mostly performed electronically with the staff answering any questions that a computer couldn't. Helpful was the staff to provide instructions for parking (nearby lot) not part of hotel. Most hotels have water, ice buckets, extra pillows, ironing boards in the room. This hotel had a set area if you needed those extras. Getting off the elevators you notice immediately the narrow hallways. First impression, for those whose been on cruise ship these hallways reminded me of a cruise ship. Standard room is what we had. Room also set off the impression of a cruise ship room. A lot packed into a little space. Bigger than a ship. Temperature of the room was good. Bed was in good order with no lumps. Linens were clean and current. Shower was ok. Water took a few seconds to warm. Wifi was nor great nor horrible. Ice buckets were down on the basement floor. Lobby was nice with a small business center and a coffee dispenser. Dispenser worked half of the time. We requested wine glasses and corkscrew. Staff took some time to provide but was friendly to do so. Good comfortable quaint stay. Friendly and accommodating staff. Bad felt too much like a cruise ship. I would come back.
DENNY
"Excellent!"
Excellent hotel, excellent service, excellent facility, excellent location.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Great price, great water pressure, great location."
We were in town for Bay To Breakers and made a long weekend trip of it. Club Quarters was a short walk to a BART station, and was much cheaper than many of the other options in downtown. While they didn't have any extra pillows to spare and the room was pretty small, the water pressure in the shower was great (this is uncommon in SF!) and the filtered water machines in the hallways for drinking water was a nice touch. WiFi was free and worked pretty well. Housekeeping didn't seem to make it to our floor before 4pm so we ended up not getting our room cleaned every day, but who really needs that?
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Hotel that needs a "lifting""
Not a warm place, kind of old. Looks cheap.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Etienne
"PERFECT Hotel in the middle of EVERYTHING!!!"
Club Quarters was absolutely awesome!!! This hotel is the cheapest you're going to find in the financial district while still being a four star hotel. The rooms are great, the pillows are to die for, the lobby area is perfect to get work done (free printing and snacks included!), they have a new restaurant downstairs, and it's walking distance from just about anything! There is a Starbucks next-door, a Pete's Coffee across the street, and a multitude of great restaurants all within just a few blocks of the hotel. Room service offers delivery from several different restaurants in the area if you don't feel like leaving your room. The Ferry Building Market place is just a 10 minute walk down the street and the BART is 6-7 min walk down the street! Aside from all of this, this was an amazing stay thanks to a guy at the front desk named Victor; Victor was absolutely AWESOME! As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a smile and a personality that really brightened up my day. Victor was always a great source of information and even randomly brought some extra pillows to my room on my second night because he knew how much I loved them! THANK YOU VICTOR! To anyone looking to have an absolutely stress-free and delightful stay in downtown SF, make a reservation at Club Quarters.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Adrian
Room was nice but a little smaller than we expected. View wasn't great from our room but overall we were pleased staying there.
"COMPACT BUT GREAT"
Small room but everything required for comfort was present and well arranged. Good location in the financal district near the pyramid building. Staff was very helpful and well informed.
"Nice location."
Very convenient if you are doing business in the financial district. Movie theater is walking distance as well as the Embarcadero for shopping my favorite stores: Banana Republic and Anne Taylor. Lots of restaurants to chose from and close to public transportation that takes you straight to SF Airport or Oakland Airport. Hotel is clean and has a Starbucks right on the corner of the street. Taxi's are readily available.
"Great location!"
If you like to walk you can do north beach. Chinatown. Union square and the ferry building/att park from here.
ck
"Free internet great for business travelers"
Very pleasant stay. Club Quarters was recommended to my by a friend. Big plus is the free internet access. I was able to work from my room which was a great. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here upon my next trip to San Francisco.
Rosemary
"Nice place to stay in the city"
Very friendly, helpful staff members. Not the softest bedsheets but still overall nice clean room. Love the refillable bottles for water for hotel guests next to the ice machine. Easy access for cabs or Uber. Overall very nice hotel for the price since the city is pretty expensive. I didn't get room service but I will next visit most likely.
"Needs renovation"
Hotel in need of renovation. Feels like nothing has been updated since the 70's. Clean and in a good location for the piers though, and reasonably priced compared to others.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Robin
Great for a quick stop in SF. There were only a few annoyances: an unidentifiable chemical smell of the room, perhaps from a cleanser, which was noticeable throughout our stay. And yes, the two beds are joined together and inevitably, someone's going to end up sleeping on the joining section. But the hotel is in a great location for walking to Chinatown, North Beach, Jackson Square, Embarcadero, Ferry Building. The recommended parking garage was steps away and $34 for 24 hours. There is less expensive parking if you look for it.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Financial District hotel"
The hotel was new, clean and efficient. I had been staying at Airbnbs, but I am back to regular hotels and this was a good change of pace with much higher quality standards than Airbnb. There is a new restaurant next door 3 days open at the time) that is pricey but very good.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Kris
"Friendly service and good amenities"
got a great weekend deal and the Hotel is in the middle of the financial district but not very long walks to the embarcadero or fisherman's wharf or AT&T Park
2 night trip Apr 11, 2015
michael
"room with a view"
First room we got was on the interior of the building with a view of the wall next door. Room was kind of small and depressing. We called and were able to get a street side room with a view that was much better. Interior rooms would probably be fine if you were on business and just need a place to sleep, but if vacationing, definitely try to get a street side room. Overall, nice hotel with friendly staff. Also, it's in a great location.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Spencer
"great place great price"
Great hotel very clean only downside is the parking is not close by everything else was great highly recommended
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
victor
"Below average."
In city for anniversary. Clean small room. Thin walls (very loud....could hear casual conversations from next door). Absolutely zero water pressure in shower.....which was ok,I guess,since they gave us only 1 bath towel. Two pillows on bed with no extras in closet. No parking except public lot a block away.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great value for SF business travel"
I was very surprised at the spacious room considering my price. I travel to SF quite a bit and never saw this place as an option before so maybe I hit a week where it was cheaper than usual. Very clean, updated hotel.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
vilma
"A Hotel that was Comfortable and Convenient"
Club Quarters was very convenient to my place of business. I was pleased to stay there because the rooms are comfortable and clean. There is free computer usage in the lobby, along with tea and coffee. I used the gym in the morning. The neighboring restaurant was closed for repairs and I had to walk several blocks to find one that was open.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Stanley
"Great price, great amenities for free"
Awesome to have local restaurants deliver to room for only $2.50 charge and billed to room. Great space for a family if you have a suite. They have self-service filtered water, you can borrow an iPad for free, and they will even bring a stationary bike to your room for use (also free). Great self-service amenities. Front desk staff were polite and well-scripted but the personality of a door knob.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Great downtown hotel."
Clean, modern with friendly staff. The rooms are tiny, almost like s cruise ship. If you're staying for a long time you might want to get a suite (my friend had one and there is plenty of room in there). But if you're only staying a night or 2 it's fine. Free refreshments in the lounge which is nice. Parking garage a half block away. Overall a great hotel in the heart of the Financial District
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Patrick
"Nice hotel - compact rooms - good location in city"
Free h20 - good location - rooms are a bit compact - but to be expected for the price
Other trip May 4, 2015