All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
We needed a handicap room. They did not have one for us and we were stuck with a room on the first floor in a smocking room. No the hotel problem, it was mine because I made it on-line.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
We stayed here overnight on our way to Nashville and would stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
"Nice location"
Nice place. Person checking us in was great. Found is a room on first floor as spouse hurt her knee
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2016
"Older hotel but very clean and comfortable"
Even though this was one of the older Best Westerns we've stayed in it was well cared for and very clean. The only negative we had was the fire alarm went off at 5 am and was only on long enough to wake everyone and although the breakfast had a wide range of choices the eggs and sausage were really cold but still had choices. We understand our negatives could have been isolated things so because it was clean and comfortable we would stay at this hotel again and recommend it.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Trudy
"Very pleasant stay"
Very comfortable bed. Large room and large bathroom. A very pleasant stay. Good choices for breakfast including waffles and hot cereal. Reasonably priced. Fast food restaurants nearby. Better restaurants a fairly short drive away.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Suzan
Old hotel. No elevator. Nothing near by.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
I will never book with you ever again. I also plan on making a complaint with corporate for all companies involved! My son is in a wheelchair and can't walk, I requested a lower level room. When we got there it was after midnight, I was informed by a smart mouth young man at the desk that we only book top floor for hotels.com I explained to him, he didn't care, I also said I had never heard of such a thing. I was told four rooms on the lower floor were for call in guests expected. I could not have one. So we were made to carry our son up steps, 17 to be exact! And not able to eat, we had to carry him down 17 steps! I asked for my hotel bill, they said you get it with the online company. But they ran my card! I plan on making a complaint with Americans with disabilities as well! My son was made to crawl on the floor that was dirty!
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Sandy
"Great pit stop!"
After a 9 hour drive this was a great hotel to be staying at. Reserved room based on others reviews and wasn't disappointed. Hotel was clean, convenient (right off the interstate), and in a quiet area. Larger variety for breakfast w/ eggs, sausage, and a lot more. Staff was very friendly. The only thing that I didn't like was smokers rooms were on the same hall as non smoking so u had to smell cigarette smoke going too and from your room.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Large room for small hotel."
Small lobby but then surprised by very large room. Clean room. Not many gluten free breakfast choices the morning we were there.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"In town visiting family for special occasion"
The room was non-smoking but we still smelled smoke in the hallway. Our bathroom sink was stopped up so we couldn't run water without it filing up. Other than those 2 things, the room and hotel was nice.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
lory
We really enjoyed our stay in Paducah. The accommodations were perfect!
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Keith and Linda
"In the boondocks"
Nothing close, nearest decent restaurant was 5 miles away. Hotel smelled of smoke.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
It smelled
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Patsy
I was actually really surprised because the hotel is just by the interstate. It was great. Very nice room, comfortable bed too. Great Value.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Quick stay at Best Western worked out well"
It was pleasant. Friendly staff. Enjoyed the outdoor pool.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
janine
"Road Trip Stop"
Not much around this area. I stopped off for a quick sleep during a rode trip. Hotel is nice and is nice on the inside. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Repeat visitor"
Have stayed here before and will stay here again. Clean comfortable and nice employees. Not a lot of restaurant choices but Show Me's has good food and drinks. 5 min. from hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
It was a nice one night stay for business travel. Not a lot around the area. But a great spot to get back on the road
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
marchelle
"Good value."
Clean room at a good price. We always stay there when traveling to Pennsylvania.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Stephen
"Great hotel loved it comfortable"
Loved it , it was close to everything, beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. Staff was great and we would return
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Lillian
It was all good! Nice wide parking spaces. Nice breakfast, good beds! Easy location A little pricey!!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
gary
"So so"
The room was clean which is a huge plus! However the door lock that allowed people in and out the back of the hotel didn't work so the door remained unlocked all the time. NO ELEVATOR so having a room on 2nd floor can be inconvenient! Staff friendly
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
This hotel does NOT have an elevator. We were on the 2nd floor and our luggage was heavy because we were on a long road trip. It was very difficult to get our luggage up and down the stairs. Another issue was that the toilet would not really flush. I talked to the front desk and they told me that they are in a flood plane and had recently received lots of rain. This apparently makes it difficult for the water to drain properly. Thankfully we just stayed one night. I will not stay here again..there are several other options in the area.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ashley
"trek from Florida"
Quiet neighborhood with not much around. Location right off of freeway a definite plus. So so breakfast but the overall cost was good. Clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly, efficient staff.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"Affordable and clean"
Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good and they made sure to quickly refill anything that ran out. Room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Danelle
"Nice hotel for the price."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a problem with our AC and they moved us to another room. No problem.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Wanda
"Great hotel for quick overnight stay"
Cleanest hotel we stayed in during our 8 day road trip. Friendly staff, good breakfast, had the pool all to ourselves too.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel with indoor pool/hottub"
I was very impressed with the room. The hotel was very close to cracker barrel and several other restaurants and gas stations. The indoor pool was warm and the whirlpool was hot. It was nice to relax after a day of driving and the kids were loving the pool. The room was clean. The fitness center was in good shape. The beds were comfortable and clean. I really look forward to staying here again soon.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Suni
"Paduchah"
A little over priced for the condition. Bed not comfortable. Excellent hot breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Perfect place for overnight stay."
Easy on, easy off. The outside is ok, rooms are great.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Caroline
"Best Western Convert"
I cannot say enough about our stays last week at Best Western Motels! We were gone 11 days out West this month and found BW motels to be the absolute best motels. The one in Paducah was beautifully decorated, comfy rooms, great breakfast offerings, and the staff were super! Will always check BE rated and reviews first before booking a stay anywhere. BW made a believer out of me: you can stay in a top of the line motel for a $100 or less - you rock Best Western.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Sheila
"Surprising Gem"
Surprisingly gem just off US24. Handy to the expressway. Have to admit the hotel appeared sketchy from the outside, but once inside I was pleasantly surprised. Room was large, clean and bathroom also large - frig and microwave… handy! Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if in the area.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"HIDDEN GEM!"
I don't normally write reviews, but this stay warranted one. We stayed here for a trip home to visit family as well as tour the rest of Kentucky. Of the five hotels we stayed in, this was by far the best! We did not find one thing that we would change! The room was comfy, the staff were excellent, the breakfast was great and the whole place was very clean and updated appearing. The pool was not quite open for the season yet, so can't say there. Would love to keep this one for ourselves, but it deserves to be shared. Will definitely be back. K. Robertson-Gainesville, FL
3 night family trip May 3, 2015
Kimberly
"Looking for a place to stay this would be the one."
I enjoyed my stay with best western I will stay there when I come back next year.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Stayed here to and from Alabama. Hotel staff as friendly - rooms were clean and bed was comfy. Breakfast was standard, but good. This is a newly remodeled hotel, and it's very clean and close to the interstate.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Very nice rooms. Just stayed one night on way to destination. Very pleasant staff.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Help in the storm"
I was highly impressed with the hotel's help during the snow storm that hit while I was down there. Over 12 inches of snow fell overnight, shutting down the entire city/area, and the hotel did everything possible to help our stay while stranded.
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"A++"
We always stay at this hotel when we are in Paducah.. its clean, quite, the staff is nice, the breakfast is great. the rooms are always clean and beds are very confortable. I remend this hotel its the best!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Autry
"Nice hotel close to National Quilting Museum."
We stayed two nights. Both nights we slept well. Hotel was quite, breakfast adequate, not exciting, and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Loved it!!"
Comfortable. Restful. Close to restaurants. 24 hour coffee wonderful!! Friendly!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Would stay here again."
Hotel was very clean and quiet. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We found the room to be very comfortable. We would stay here again in Paducah.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Barb
"great stay"
Clean comfortable room. Plenty of space. Even a freezer compartment. Laura in reception was the best part. Helpful sunny smile. Would definitely recommed
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Lesley
"Trip to Paducah, Ky."
It was an exceptional hotel. Clean room, very friendly staff. Would highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Loretta
Very clean, quiet. Close to activities we needed to be at.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Bucket List Trip"
My Father and I were on his "Bucket List" trip so this booking was made by my wife over the phone with Hotel's.Com. We did not pre-book since I was not sure how far he could travel before stopping for the night. The Motel was clean, close to the interstate, breakfast bar good, staff easy to deal with. When this room was booked my wife indicated a First Floor Room was needed since Dad uses a walker. On our arrival, a second floor room (no elevator) had been reserved. The Staff quickly changed us to the first floor..that was the only problem with this Stay. Would Stay at this Best Western again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"BW Paducah"
Good & friendly service, room clean & comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Hotel was nice"
The hotel was nice and clean. Free breakfast is always nice.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"No Elevators in Hotel"
There are two floors to this hotel and they do not have elevators. Getting a non-smoking room on the 1st floor is impossible because all of the smoking rooms are on the first floor. I recently had back surgery and could not carry my luggage up the narrow staircase to the second floor. Due to the hotel being in the county instead of the city they are still allowed to smoke in this hotel which is a bummer for non-smokers due to the fact you have to carry your luggage up the stairs. The bad part was there was hardly anyone staying at this hotel the week we stayed there, but we were still placed on the 2nd floor due to non-smoking room.
5 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Terrible Customer Service"
When we checked in, the clerk didn't even once look up from the computer. No eye contact. She asked if our 12 year old daughter would be staying in her own room. It was weird and awkward and she was very uninformed about the children's policy. We stated our children were 10 and 12, but she tried to add an additional charge like they were adults. She said in order to change the rate we'd have to take it up with the manager the next morning. When we came up the next morning and spoke with the manager we explained that the kids were 10 and 12. She made very judgmental eyes at our kids and said, "They're 10 and 12?" in a tone that was very clearly suggesting she thought I was lying. I couldn't believe a manager would imply a customer was lying! Even after she "gave in" and "believed" us, she still said she couldn't take off the charge. She said she had to clear it with her manager. We asked, "Aren't you the manager?" She said, "Yes, but I can't make changes without *my* manager's clearance." She didn't seem the least bit interested in actually helping at all. On top of that, breakfast was a total let-down. The waffle machine was broken, the eggs bland and watery, and they brought out sausage about 4 patties at a time. When my husband went up to the front desk to ask them to replenish the food, no one was there and no one came when he rang the bell. It was just an abhorrent stay. I doubt I'll ever stay at a Best Western again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Ellie
"pounding the pavement in Paducha"
A wonderful respite from a day of pounding the pavement. The room was quiet and comfortable close to quality restaurants.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014