All hotels in Springville, Utah, United States of America
1455 N 1750 W, Springville, UT, 84663, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Looks clean, but feels dirty."
Not impressed! Looked clean but once you really started looking it was filthy! Location was convenient, but will not stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Good Value"
Had business in the area and this hotel was fairly convenient. Good value for the money- nice sized rooms, free breakfast, etc.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"Hotel was too close to a 24 hour truck stop."
Truck noises constantly. Hotel and staff were fine.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Gil
"Great place after long drive"
spacious, comfortable rooms. Staff a bit disengaged and breakfast adequate but have had a lot better. Was a nice place to stay after 12 hrs of driving.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great place for quick access to freeway ramps."
One night stay was very nice. Breakfast was good. Quiet location.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Worst pillows in America!"
The hotel was nice and the staff was friendly but that didn't compensate for the worst night of sleep on our road trip. The pillows were so hard that both of our necks hurt the next day. I can't say enough how horrible those cheap pillows were. If you stay at this hotel bring your own pillows!
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Bryan
"Not Happy"
The staff was rude, did not greet us or even stand up barely looked up. No elevator, we requested adjoining rooms, we were told none available all taken for a work crew, my friend had a leg brace and couldn't manage stairs we had to insist they accommodate at least her with a downstairs room. I was told I could get assistance with luggage for upstairs room & I did when I checked in but was told no help available when I checked out. What a nightmare!! Staff never apologized just went silent. No help opening front doors to get luggage out she was busy sitting there. Then when we went to check out she decided she needed to get a luggage cart before checking us out so she made us wait for her again. The truck traffic for the Flying J or truck stop across the street went on all night we heard jake brakes. Not a pleasant experience at all.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Poor Service with no follow through."
Visiting family and wanting to stay a minimum of 2 nights in the area we decided to book through Expedia and although it was more than we wished to pay we booked at this Best Western. The room was adequate as well as the breakfast but when we left the Hotel at 10 AM we requested that the room be serviced as we would be back and wanted to use the room during the day. When we returned at 1 PM the room had not been done and I spoke with both the front desk and the maid and asked that it be done after we left about 2 PM. Can you believe that when we arrived at 8:30 PM the room had still not been touched !?! I was told that the maids had left for the day and they could do nothing except send a few towels. when I spoke to the front Desk in the Morning I requested some compensation and was told by the receptionist Mo that she would speak to the Manager who has never attempted to call me or apologize. for at least 6 months of the year I travel all over the world and have never received such poor service...
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Very helpful"
The guy who checked us in was very helpful I was sick that day of our trip and he was able to get us a room with a King bed so my wife and I would be more comfortable
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
"I'd stay there again."
The carpets need shampooed. I put fresh clean socks on and after walking around, just in my hotel room, the bottom of my socks were filthy. Shampoo the carpets.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Great Value!"
Only 10 minutes drive to Provo/Orem area but way better rates. Clean rooms, great breakfast, good service! Definitely worth the drive and very convenient off/on to the freeway.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Close to my grandbabies!!!"
We just have one complaint, the tub was very slippery and of course when soaping up and shampooing it gets even more slippery. Everything else was exceptional!!!
3 night trip May 9, 2013
"I don't do reviews."
Slept well. That is all I want to say. I do not like doing reviews.
Other trip May 12, 2013
very comfortable bed - the most important thing. It had a fridge and microwave which I consider essential and both worked well. There was remodeling going on in the hotel lobby, but it didn't affect our stay at all, and our room was lovely. The breakfast was fine too, simple, but well prepared and actually had hot food - not that common in an inexpensive hotel. I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2013
"Great for dog traveling through!"
I was very happy to find such a clean, modern, convienent AND dog friendly place. I love La Quintas!
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Denise Joy
The beds were nice and the hot breakfast was good. The location was convienent since it was right off the interstate. Overall the room was clean and orderly but the bathroom was strange. The sink and countertop looked like it was recently upgraded to granite and the floor was nice tiles but the shower/tub surround was made cheap plastic sheeting that had mold in every seam that extended from the base of the tub all the way up the walls of the shower. Not only that but the tub didn't drain so each morning we were showering in 4-5 inches of dirty water. Then each person had to wait to shower until the water drained. The whole experience was great except the bathroom.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Mr. Cummings
"close to family"
We love staying at the Best Western Mountain View Inn, it's close to our family, love the breatfast, the room is always clean and the staff is friendly.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
M. Cross
"convient location"
It was conviently located close to the freeway, which was great because we needed to travel around in that area. Beds were comfortable. Staff was sparse. Would stay again if in that neck of the woods. Everything in that area has a "mountain view".
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Truck driver... an excellent location. For us. Hotel has truck parking as well.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
"An okay stay for an average Best Western Hotel"
Beds were comfortable, and there were plenty of pilllows. Lighting was inadequate. Electrical outlets were also inadequte. Room was clean, but aged somewhat.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Wonderful place after a long drive"
The beds & bedding were absolutely fabulous, and extremely comfortable. I also really enjoyed the cream colored towels instead of the boring white you get at most places. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
"right off the freeway"
have stayed there many times. It's convenient.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Good for short stays."
This hotel was tidy, although the rooms are a little older and dated. The shower in particular was a little rough, but clean. I just came in for a short night stay, if it was going to be longer the little things could have been more challenging. I would call it fair..
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
Lee
Comfortable. Clean. Friendly staff. No complaints.
3 night family trip Nov 17, 2012
Janice
"Would Stay again"
hotel was great, conveniently located just off the freeway, clean, and the staff was friendly and very accomodating. When hotel.com screwed up one of our reservations the hotel was nice enough to let us cancel and put us in a suite at no extra cost(which was the type of room we had orginally requested with hotels.com but was told there was nothing available)
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Cam
Moldy shower, low price, not bad, but not real nice either.. Just OK.
4 night trip Oct 24, 2012
"Best"
Just like the name of the hotel title says....Best.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
No issues with the hotel at all. I'd recommend it!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2012
Brad
"I wouldn't kennel my dogs at this place."
We had a family emergency and instead of helping this hotel was completely indifferent to our plight. Both Expedia and I contacted the manager of this reprehensible hotel to no avail. It's all about greed all the time.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Kb
"just passing through"
Fine for area attraction or just a night...
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"Don't stay here!"
Our stay here was beyond aweful. The hotel room was dirty - someone's leftovers in the fridge rotting, you had to shoulder push your way in the door to the room, the keys didn't work on the outside doors, the carpets were stained beyond belief, the toilet barely flushed, it was noisy and the closet door wouldn't open. The room smelled aweful. I complained to the manager on duty and all I got was "I'm sorry" but I still have to charge you $20. for your pet. I am taking this up with Best Western customer service.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Mary Jane
"Aging accommodations"
Staff was great. Room was OK - clean. Signs of aging abounded - especially in the bathroom.
Response by Best Western Mountain View Inn
Thank you for spending the time to review you stay with us. We are aware of the aging of the property and have planned a full remodel scheduled for this Spring and Summer. We hope you consider staying with us again to experience the great changes first hand.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ed
"Showing it's Age"
This Best Western is showing it's age. I stayed here about 10 years ago and it was beginning to look tired then. If you stay ask for a room away from the main street. We stayed on the north end of the building and it was very noisy with traffic and lots of horn honking for some reason. This facility appears to be pet friendly witch should have been a red flag. Lots of barking from one room although it did not keep us up. Easy off and on the I15. Will do the job, but not great..
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Darrell
"Conveniently located near highway"
Over all comfortable stay. Bathroom needs to be up dated. Shower knob was gone so couldn't tell what the temp of the water was, but had decent pressure.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice motel close to BYU"
Great place to stay, nice big rooms, complimentary full breakfast great. Had all the facilities we required.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Karina
"Overnight while travelling."
Met our needs of a clean comfortable bed and seemed like safe parking for our truck and trailer.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"One Night Stay"
very acceptable - staff "warm" but not outgoing - first room we were given, the rug was sopping wet - 2nd room OK - breakfast good
1 night trip Apr 3, 2013
"Good time at Mountainview."
We found the rooms well furnished with very comfortable beds. The large flat screen TV was a bonus. The breakfast was good and the exercise room was handy. We were disappointed the hot tub was being serviced for the new season. A soak after a long days drive would have been nice. The staff were very helpful.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Useful stop off Inerstate"
Thoroughly enjoyed especially the hot tub!
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
JJ

"Hotel parfait"
Bonne nuit dans cet hotel dans une chambre spacieuse, Tout le confort y etait. Petit dejeuner correct
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Bruno
FR
Response by Best Western Mountain View Inn
Thank you for rating your stay with us. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Response by Best Western Mountain View Inn
Thank you for rating your stay with us. We are working towards improving the hotel and have started the process of a full remodel. We hope you consider staying with us again during your next visit to Springville/Provo.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015