All hotels in Berlin, Germany
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereGotzkowskystr. 20-21, Berlin, BE, 10555, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Appearance isn't everything."
This may have been the most under-staffed hotel I've ever visited. On a Friday afternoon, there was only one person at the front desk, and she had to manage both the phones and the guests at the counter. While service was exemplary when it was actually delivered, waiting for it took long enough for a govenment to change. It was a marked contrast with the quality of the rooms, the restaurant, and the riverside location (though the surrounding neighborhood seemed an unusual location for this hotel), and it made me wonder whether the primary clientele is business travelers, all of whom had left Berlin at the end of the week, cueing the change to a skeleton staff.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good but don't rely on it's wifi for anything"
Everything was ok except the wifi. It was so painfully slow I'd rather had none.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Love it"
The size of the room was spacious. The layout and the provided furnitures was useful not there for decoration only like use locate hotel has.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"nice and pleasant hotel"
the hotel is nice, clean and in a quit part of Berlin. staff were kind and helpful. the room wasn't very big but wasn't too small either. the hotel room and facilities were clean. the down side was that the nearest u station was was almost kilometer from the hotel, also there were bus stations near by. it is not in the main tourist part of Berlin but the city has such great public transportation that it does not really matters. if you need nice and not too expensive hotel, i recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
ariel
We were new to Berlin and had traveled from Stockholm, were exhausted when we arrived. The reservations were in order, we got exactly the room I had requested - no smoking, two beds. The man at the desk was extremely helpful regarding a wake-up call, taxi called for us the following morning, etc. Our room was sunny and bright, and best of all, faced the back of the hotel which was on the river. The view was peaceful, with riverboats passing by. The neighborhood is a busy urban area, lots of relatively inexpensive places to eat nearby. We chose the Adrema because it is so close to Tegel Airport, so it was also quite convenient. I would definitely recommend this or return to it in a future trip to Berlin.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Nan
"Great place to say"
great place, good location. very enjoyable visit
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Berlin weekend"
Adrenal hotel was very clean. Would have preferred slightly thicker/softer mattresses but overall one of the better hotels we stayed in for the price. Staff was not particularly helpful to tourists, and with the hotel located away from the downtown area, we had a lot of questions. Having learned our way around, we would go back to this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Jules
"Excellent hotel, especially for the price"
One of the best hotels I stayed at this summer while traveling in Europe. The location, right on the Spree in an often-overlooked yet fascinating neighborhood (Moabit), was great (and for cocktails overlooking the river - fantastic). The room was also very beautifully refurbished, also with a great view of the river. The staff was also generally very helpful. Berliners have something of a notoriety for being snarky, but there was little of that here. The breakfast buffet was excellent. All around, a great place and a steal at these prices. There are some great places to eat nearby for rock-bottom prices as well.
4 night trip Jun 20, 2014
David Auerbach
"Convenient to bus and U. Rooms great but warm"
Hotel convenient to travel around city without huge crowds. Breakfast was worth the cost!! Towels are not changed unless requested and rooms were warm without open windows. However staff was excellent and very helpful. Convenient for walking or using public transportation. Do not need car once parked at hotel during stay. Would stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"GOod 4* hotel bad housekeeping"
Great breakfast Good hotel Bad housekeeping. Stayed 7 nights room was not cleaned good and after 3 days it was full of dust everywhere. Kind reception Annoying continuous questioning of room number everyday at breakfast. Fair location. Good shuttle service to messe. Room could be a little bigger.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Great, affordable stay in a very central location of Berlin
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Ordered twin room, got a double room with separate duves, but not two separate beds. Air condition was broken so was a bit hot during night. You could see almost all of the bathroom from the bed because of a strange "open" soloution. A bit strange to have full view into a bathroom when others are changing, brushing teeth etc. Except from that a nice and clean hotel, but don't felt that this was the best stay I have had in a hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Great suite room"
Great suite room with view. Nice, helpful desk staff. A bit distant to public transportation.
6 night family trip Sep 27, 2012
Disappointed in lack of English Speaking Television Stations, No BBC or CNN or English Sports or movies. Hotel accommodation's were good and well kept.
Business trip Oct 5, 2012
It was a very nice stay. Thank you for everything. The only thing wrong was that the safe in my closet didn't work and when I mentioned it to the staff I thought it might get fixed but I stayed for 4 days and it wasn't ever fixed. Not a big problem but I would have used it if it had been working.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012

"Stay away from adrema"
Extremely bad experience. Blackout in room. Had to pack in the dark. Then the lock was broken in the second room and safe did not work. Unhelpful staff. Bad wifi. There's another hotel called Novum nearby. Newer and cleaner. I'd advise anyone considering Adrema to stay there instead.
16 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good Stay"
Excellent value for money and a good stay: I shall consider it again if the prices remain similar compared to other Berlin hotels. There are no tea-making facilities in the rooms and no free water: surprising, since this is quite usual in many 4* hotels around the world. The restaurant is normally closed on Sunday evenings, something about which I wasn't told beforehand. The hotel is a very easy 7 minute drive, south-east from Tegel Airport: when the limited car parking within the hotel isn't available (can only be arranged on arrival), the surrounding side streets are fairly tight with parked cars. All staff were helpful, especially with a poor German speaker! Most go above and beyond regarding service to customers.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Extraordinarily helpful and nice at this hotel."
I lost my wallet and cards - the hotel gave me £50 euros to get a cab to the police. Later I found it in my room-) Open with loads of cash. Clearly everyone here is very honest.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
sarah
"Comfortable, nice neighbourhood, great location"
I stayed at the very modern Adrema Hotel with my gf 31.12.2014-4.1.2015. A very nice and silent neighbourhood close to the central Tiergarten. Great and inexpensive Indian and Spanish restaurants just next to the hotel. There are S-bahn (city train) and U-bahn (underground) stations within a short walking distance, which makes traveling all over Berlin pretty easy. If one wants to have a nice walk, it's about 15 min. by foot to the famous Victory Statue and from there one can walk the famous 17. Juni street to Brandenburger gate and continue along the same street to Berliner Dom and eventually Alexanderplatz (that's what we did in one day). The hotel's breakfast buffet is magnificent! Our room was very modern, enough space, large LCD TV (which we didn't watch though as who would spend time in Berlin in front of TV???), clean and modern bathroom, very comfortable king size bed...The only negative remark is that the free wi-fi is restricted to 2 devices, besides in the New Year's Eve it was blocked due to "too many users" (a bit strange explanation given by the hotel stuff as even in developing countries I have never experienced such an issue!). We were 2 adults and when we connected to wi-fi with 2 mobile phones we were not able to connect with our laptop due to "too many devices connected from the room" (interesting if Germany suffers from such issues...). Anyway, the problem was solved as the nice and friendly hotel staff allocated us one more free wi-fi connection.
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Aki
"Clean, pleasent hotel"
I only stayed at the Adrema Hotel for a period of 2 nights but it was a pleasent stay to say the least! The room was well presented, all anemneties easy to use. Staff were very helpful recommending where to go as we were visiting as tourists. Only complaint is that it was a good 15 minute walk from the underground (I'm not one for walking, I'm lazy as they come) but once on we were close enough to get near enough anywhere in a short amount of time. All in all was an excellent stay, would definitely consider coming again.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Yasmin
"Clean hotel, good location, breakfast disorganised"
Stayed here as good location for purpose of trip. Hotel clean, room small and quite basic but we were out all day for each of the four days we stayed, so that wasn't a problem. Breakfast experience every day of our stay was not good - staff were generally very helpful (although on the first day one waiter told me it wasn't possible to have hot milk for my coffee - I asked another member of staff who organised the hot milk straight away, so it may have been a language problem as my German is basic, and the waiter had no English at all). Main issue was availability of cutlery, bowls, hot water etc. There seemed to be no system to replace anything when they ran out, and staff would wait until a guest asked and then bring out a small number of whatever was missing, and it often took five minutes for the staff member to reappear, usually with just two or three of the missing items. Quality of food was okay. Our visit was leisure, so the time added to breakfast was irritating but not a huge problem - on a tighter schedule it could have caused real problems.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Dawn
"VERY BAD"
I DID A BOOKING FOR 1 DOUBLE ROOM. When I reached the Hotel (8.00 pm) they assigned a room to me as per usually performance, got the room I realized was a smoking room. So I asked for that and the receptionist told me I never specified I like a no-smoking room and at that moment they had not no smoking room. I told them I never received a similar welcome and I will reject the payment also with expedia.ca and if anybody will give me some explanation I will never booking with Expedia anymore
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
stefano
"Don't you love what Berlin has on offer?"
Superb... except for the bed....far far too soft. Extremely clean and fabulous people there. Location is not ideal but if you want a quiet night, this is the place.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Christian
"Nice hotel.....But."
Pleasent staff, very helpful and polite. No tea or coffee in the room, so not able to make a morning or evening drink, there was a mini bar, this was full of junk, no one would want, no price list for the mini bar? The air con did not work so the room was very hot and the window was broken. The bath towel was VERY small and so thin, I have had larger and better hand towels. I found old toe nails on the bedroom floor!! They had a nice selection for breakfast, but the bacon was always burnt. It is a good 30 min walk to the nearest rail link. I may return?
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Irene
"不错的旅馆"
Very nice hotel,hospitable receptionist.Good breakfast.Free Wifi. All is excellent. But a little far from U or S station.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
YIBO
"Nice hotel near airport"
Hotel Adrema / Gold Inn in Berlin is a clean pleasant hotel, however, this hotel is probably not ideal for tourists who plan to roam around Berlin by foot / metro as the nearest metro station is a good 10-12 minute walk, which after a long day of sightseeing can be tiring at the end of the day! Streets are also generally not very well lit in Berlin. This hotel is near Tegel airport though with good access by the TXL bus. Seems like the hotel is also going through some renovations as a note in our room said that the hotel was only 'part air-conditioned', i.e. some rooms were equipped with air-conditioning and others were not. Our room happened to be one that was not. There was a panel on the wall but no air came out of the vents. Luckily for us, it wasn't in the middle of summer otherwise it could have been quite uncomfortable. The room was very clean and maintained. We requested a double bed and got two twin beds shoved together but that didn't matter so much. I also requested a room with a riverside view and thankful that we were given that. As for the bathroom, this was lacking in the usual toiletries that you'd expect from a 4 star hotel such as shampoo, lotion, cotton wool etc. - they only provided hand soap and body wash in the shower. The bathroom doors are made of glass so when using the toilet, you don't get 100% privacy so would not recommend for couples/friends staying together unless you don't mind being seen doing your business!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Christina
"Fella's Weekend"
Hotel quite adequate for accommodation purposes, however, district lacking in Drinking Holes..!
3 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Bosshogg
"Friendly staff, good location"
I stayed this hotel for business trip and got a double room. The hotel staff I've met were all nice, friendly, and helpful (some restaurant staff were not really attentive and helpful though; it seems the hotel and the restaurant are somewhat independent and sometimes they do not communicate very well). Also the location of this hotel is good for the price - I used a taxi from Berlin main station and it cost >10 euros. Also this hotel is close from the airport bus station (5 minutes walk). There are many local restaurant within one minute walk distance. One thing I really didn't like was bathroom - the bathroom in my room has a big glass window facing to the bedroom so another person in the room would be able to see what you are doing inside the bathroom..
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
M
"Hotel Adrema 31/07/14 - 2/08/14"
Apart from the air-con not working in the room or hotel, our stay at the Adrema hotel was fantastic. We had a suite on the top floor which had the most amazing shower and views of the city. Breakfast overlooking the river was wonderful. Staff were excellent and very friendly and helpful with our 2 small children. We loved it and can't recommend it enough.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
liz
"Excellent Moabit Choice"
A great location on the river in Moabit. Nicely updated hotel with a great riverside bar. The only downside was the wifi, which didn't reach our rooms and required repeated login.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Andy
"Unusual bathroom!"
The Adrema was aa excellent base to explore Berlin. The room was spotless as was the entire hotel. Breakfast great -(we didn't need to buy lunch as we filled up from the extensive buffet!). Strange bathroom design as it had glass walls and you were able to see into the sink area. Shower and wc had frosted glass but still seemed a bit too exposed.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
margmag
"A place to rest your head but not much more."
As per other reviews the hotel is a bit out of the way, about 15 mins walk to station probably easier to get the 245 bus. Rooms are basic with shower and toilet facilities pratically in the bedroom only separated by a partial glass door and wall. Be warned, if travelling in summer the air con in the new part of the hotel doesn't really do much, we swapped rooms thinking it was broken, and the units in the old part struggle if it's much above 20 deg C. The best thing I can say about the hotel is the breakfast, would recommend. I would struggle to give this place 4 stars, but OK if you're not to fussy and working to a budget.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great view"
Very pleasant
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Rude staff"
The reception staff where rude, whilst ironing in a tiny dark cloak room at reception over heard staff mocking guest when they rang down for requests. Gave them 16hrs to fix a window that wouldn't close (the traffic was unbearable, when your tired) but they did nothing and said nothing, had to pack up and move rooms,(even though 1 staff said they were fully booked, the next said they weren't) handle feel of the shower, they didn't empty full bin or change towels.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Lovely hotel but not central"
Staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. Arriving mid day we enjoyed a salad and pasta lunch in the restaurant. It was the best value meal we had in Berlin BUT also the tastiest! The only negative experience was trying to find a table for breakfast on our second day. The staff were overwhelmed and organisation suffered.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Shelley
"One-night Wonder"
My stay was comfortable. I arrived at mid-night but with the swift and professional service from the night staff I got settled into my room. The room had a great view of the river, but had a smell that I put up with as I was exhausted after my travels. The bathroom was a good size and clean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2014
One_Night_German
Short overnight stay to make an early flight.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Beautiful View from Restaurant"
Location of Hotel is a bit far from the U-Bahn or any other Public transportation, Reception was very friendly and had reservation ready for fast check-in. Elevator to room had Brocken Mirror ( some say bad luck ). Room was Big and Nice but Very basic - FREE Mini Bar with soft drinks and 1 beer :-), Breakfast was very rich with very good Coffee and great service. over all Hotel is a 3.5 to 4 star.
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
DSK
IL
"Great for the price"
Got this on one of hotels.com's frequent sales - the hotel was lovely. Very easy to get to from Tegel airport (2 stops on the TXL bus costing 2.60 Euro followed by a 5 minute walk). I had a room with a view down the river. The room itself was very clean, there were two large pillows and two small pillows, the duvet and mattress were very comfortable. Internet was free and breakfast was included - and the breakfast was excellent with fruit, cereal, cold meats, fresh fruit, bacon, eggs, muffins and much more. The room included a safe and a mini-sewing kit. An iron was available in reception. The reception staff were polite and fluent in English. It very much deserves its four stars.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
Thoughtful
"Excellent hotel near U-Bahn"
Was in Berlin on a conference and stayed at this hotel for 7 nights. This hotel is within 12 minutes walking distance to U Turmstr from where you can go virtually anywhere in Berlin. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The minibar in the room was free and there's plenty of English HD channels on TV. Had a great view of the river from the room. Turmstraße, which is one block (5 min walk) away had tons & tons of great places to eat for cheap and three supermarkets. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an affordable yet excellent location to stay in Berlin.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Numaan
"Clean and good for Berlin Marathon!"
Stayed 3 nights including the 40th Berlin Marathon in 2013. - Clean and well-maintained facilities. - Good access to some good Indian restaurants in the neighborhood. - Helpful staff at the front desk (of course English speaking). - Less than 10min walk from the underground station "U Turmstr. (Berlin)" and a bus to the Tegel airport. - Some grocery stores near the underground station. But keep in mind that most stores are close at 8pm in winter time, and 9pm in summer time. - Good access (2-3km walk) to the start area of the Berlin Marathon (Tiergarden). On the whole, I had a really great time staying in this hotel, and achieved my private best (< 3 hours) in the marathon.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
One runner
"A Dream To Stay At"
Very impressive. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was incredible. Although the fact we were upgraded to a deluxe probably had something to do with that. Also, an added bonus was the free minibar. Very cool hotel and would definitely go back if I was to re-visit Berlin.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Not recommended, no way was this a four star hotel"
On our arrival we found the receptionist to be pleasant and helpful. On our way to the room we found that the lift we were using had sustained damage to one of the glass panels which was covered in black masking tape. The glass panel was not replaced throughout our stay at the hotel. The carpets on our landing floor were covered in stains and in need of a good clean. We found that we were unable to use the room safe which required a visit from maintenance to rectify. Our mini bar was not working and we were told to call reception for any cold drinks that we required. We learnt of one other visitor experiencing the same problem. We had a problem with our door key card which was rectified by the maintenance engineer. There was a function in the meeting room above us on Friday night which went on until the early hours, not a good night. Breakfast was good but expensive. We had a fault with our shower which again required a visit from maintenance. The arm chairs in the main lobby were worn and needed replacing. I would rate the hotel as *** not ****.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Convenient for airport and city"
Very clean hotel and comfortable stay
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"Adrema should be a 6 star!"
Amazing - Mobait is a little off the beaten path, but this hotel is incredible; you won't beat the service and friendliness. Free mini bar that's refilled daily (yes there's a beer in it too!), they let me borrow adapters and even take them with me to other cities, they held my luggage, free breakfast, free wifi, free wellness center, etc. They're also very helpful and taxis arrive in 5 minutes when they call plus the buses are all right outside.
4 night business trip Oct 3, 2012
Lauren
"The Adrema Hotel"
The hotel was lovely and clean. It was on the bus route but a bit far to walk to the Brandenburg gates although we did walk it once. The hotel was very modern and the staff were very pleasant. My only downside would be that breakfast in the hotel was unusually expensive. We didn't eat there but we read that it was 17 euros which is out of line with the rest of Europe. Having said that, I would still definitely stay there again. It was excellent value for the money.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
"nice experience"
I really like my stay at this hotel. Room was great, staff was friendly, location was perfect for _me_, couple of nice restaurants not far etc.... would go there again and would recommend it to other ppl.
Other trip May 30, 2012

"Great location, good value"
Room 509. Reasonable size. The walls were a bit worn but everything else was up to standard, except for the AC which did not manage to cool the room in daytime. They need to install a more powerful AC. Minibar doubles as a fridge. Did not try the breakfast or restaurant. Great location, close to bus stops for downtown and airport.
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
SE
"ok für kurzen Aufenthalt"
Zimmer abgewohnt und Zimmer zur Strasse laut. Frühstück gut.
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
DE
"oplevelser i Berlin."
Det var alletiders at se Berlin og hotel adrema er et godt hotel, service teamet forsøgte forgæves at få vores internet på værelset til at virke, dog uden held det var noget fustrerende, da vi havde brug for dette til at planlægge og lave geocash. men ellers et flot hotel pant og rent
4 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015