All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
2445 N Frontage Rd, Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Friendly staff. Pool cold,cold,cold salt water.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Perfect"
Great location, great room, couldn't ask for more.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Jane
The staff was incredible. Friendly, informative, and professional. Will definitely recommend and stay again when in Vicksburg.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Teresa
"Good hotel"
Fair overall for the price
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Breakfast and service was great. Bathtub could have been cleaner.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Very nice. We keep coming back!"
We only stayed one night, as we always do on our way home from the beach. This BW has been our stopping-place for many years. Probably have stayed here at least 15 or 20 times over the years, so that should tell you that we find it pleasant. Extra nice room, bed much better than a typical hotel, great bathroom. Clean and neat, as expected from Best Western. Breakfast nothing to write home about, but will get you going for a while. Nice indoor pool too, though we didn't use it this time.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel for not a lot of money."
Nice, clean hotel. Nothing fancy, but very well kept. The bed was very comfortable, and the size of the room and the bathroom were excellent for the price. Nice breakfast in the morning. Staff was friendly and attentive. Convenient location off the interstate with a grocery store right next door. Great value for the price.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2015
We were traveling and had to make last minute reservations, everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful-the free breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Chrisie
They try billing us again our name was on someone else's bill. I am hoping I don't get billed a 2nd time. Our room was paid through hotel.com otherwise everyone was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Perfect!"
I love it! everything about it!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
shantell
"darryl trip to vicksburg"
it was great , i was completely satisfied with everything,,, no complaints
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
walter
"Recommend!"
We stayed here for one night while driving cross-country from FL to TX. I made this reservations because of the good evaluations from Hotels.com, along with the reasonable room rate, and the close proximity to the Vicksburg Military Park. I would recommend this hotel to others with like priorities. This was a pleasant place to stay for the night.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
DENISE
"Good stay; few things to correct"
It was a clean hotel, but I noticed the door facing & the door in the bathroom looked like a dog had been scratching on them &/or chewing on them & they just painted over it--the door facing & door should have been replaced. When we checked in there was a woman doing some work & she was not dressed in a uniform like the other housekeeping/cleaning ladies, she was not dressed properly at all. Best Western should not have anyone on-site who are not properly dressed--it projects a bad image. The breakfast area was well-stocked & well-maintained by the staff person in charge of that, you could tell she took her job seriously.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very comfortable and clean.All the workers friendly and helpful. Excellent hot breakfast.I will definitely be staying there again.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"vicksburg vac."
Very relaxing and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great place, especially for the price!"
Great room, clean and fresh. Desk personnel were outstanding. Breakfast was hot and tasty.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Gregory
"Comfortable room and good value"
Loved that the rooms had queen sized beds. Indoor pool was in very good shape and the breakfast was very good and kept nice and clean and replenished.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Excellent Accommodations"
Loved the indoor pool. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel is not new but very well maintained. Room and common areas very clean with nice appearance. Breakfast was good with nice variety for continental breakfast. My children loved the waffles! Convenient to shopping and dining.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Lori
"Convienent Location"
Friendly front desk staff, very accommodating. Still awaiting receipt from Hotel.com or someone. Front desk advised a receipt would be forthcoming.
1 night trip May 21, 2015
bill
"Mixed feelings about stay"
Arrived late at night with little ones. The beds were clean and comfortable. The next day I did notice a beer bottle cap on the floor. And when I took a shower there was someone's hair on the wall of the shower. (They were red heads.) That was disturbing. I was happy with the continental breakfast, was not expecting to see eggs and sausage so that was a treat.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Rebecca
"Overall I was satisfied."
Arrived at check in and the room wasn't ready. Was told it would be one to two hours. We only drove for 4 hours so it really wasn't an issue. We just asked directions to the old downtown and did the tourist thing. I know it is May but the indoor pool was very cold. Staff was nice. I won't say I would stay here again but I would consider it. Now that I've been to Vicksburg once I may chose another on location not on poor service.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Carl
"Would stay here againg"
We arrived early afternoon on a Sunday the receptionist told us of a great place to eat and where to check out the history. It was quite and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
linda
"Stop over in Vicksburg"
The hotel staff were friendly. The breakfast was wonderful. Comfortable beds and rooms were clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Jeannine
"OK accomodation convienient for battlefield"
Way out of town but very convenient from highway & close to battlefield park. Old fashioned but adequate accommodation. No acceptable eatery within walking distance. Must pre reserve ground floor room.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Janet
"Not the Best Western"
Giant cockroach caught in room. Bedding was soiled and bed made over top of stain. Door card reader broke so told had to pack up and move to new room or charged for another night. Room service left doors open with personal goods available for the taking while she left to walk down to some other room and left adjoining room door open unmonitored to public for at least 5 mins. Towels were stained. Only good thing was coffee. I would definitely spend a few extra bucks next time and go to a better grade hotel.
21 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fine for the night."
The hotel was OK. The air conditioner made a rattling sound so that was kind of annoying, but the overall room was fine. Nothing fancy. Breakfast was good. Husband was disappointed the gym didn't open as early as he would have liked. Overall it was a fine place to stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Clean and great breakfast"
Very clean, simple room and staff was very courteous. The hot breakfast was nice (scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, mini-waffle maker, cereal, cinnamon rolls, danish, yogurt, juice, coffee, milk) with everything one could want. The hotel was easy to get to but watch the signs as it sits off I-20 a little but that is a good thing so you don't hear the interstate noise. The only downside I would say would have been the price but it was in line with all the other hotels in the area for that 1 night for our stay. I would have thought a hotel in that area would have been about $20 less based on my experience but it was the going rate comparing to others. Note that it is a motel with the doors facing the exterior. I mention this as some do not like this type of configuration but for us is no issue.
Ali
"NO HOT WATER!!!!!"
NO HOT WATER!!!!! I stayed here for a nursing convention that started at 7:30am. Not taking a shower was not an option so my day started very early with a cold shower..... I will be picking a different hotel for next year's convention. Everything else about the hotel was just ok, nothing really special.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
I wish the indoor pool was a little warmer. The room was very spacious, nice and clean. It just had a smell to it. Kind of like smoke, but the air kicked on and it went away! Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
cynthia
"Good place for the money"
Spacious clean room, the walls are a tad thin so if you have a noisy neighbor you might want to have earplugs with you, friendly staff and an easy location to get to
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
Marco C
Everything was good, need heated pool
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
sidney
"Lustercrew"
Comfortable beds, however odd location.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Janet
"Business trip to Vicksburg"
Excellent choice if you are traveling for business. Good food options nearby. Good internet connections.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"It's was good"
It was good except for the stairs.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"My stay at Best Western"
We enjoyed our stay, especially the breakfast.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Herbert
"A one night stay"
I've stayed at a few hotels in Vicksburg, my first time in this Best Western, much better than the others I've been too. I'll be booking here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
The room was very clean, the staff was friendly & the location was very convenient to restaurants & shopping. Would stay here again & would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Was good for a one night stay"
The room was nice...for a one night stay. The room was clean and well equipped with towels. The only problem we had was none of the ice machines worked, so we had no ice. It was convenient to get to from the highway.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Really enjoyed our stay here the staff was so nice,rooms super clean and the beds were so comfortable,breakfast was great no complaints on anything...
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Expense"
This hotel was not worth the money I had to pay. Room was ok. Tub faucet leaked and no heat in bathroom. Room was simple. Microwave and fried were old. Probably want stay here again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
tony
Very nice place to stay.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Christina
"Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable room with few frills. Amenities such as breakfast were sufficient for a short stay.
Dale
"It's ok!"
The desk clerk was very nice. The bed was comfortable, but the cover on the end of the bed was either dirty or stained. I would probably stay here again because it's so hard to find a comfortable bed at a hotel.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
There was a good hot breakfast. The staff was great and very friendly!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Review"
Overall a clean comfortable room with friendly staff
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Edward
"Try something different"
Just a stop over on to a further destination. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good. The room wasn't what I expected for an "excellent" rating though.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Excellent, comfortable, quiet, clean, well-decorated and equipped room.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Jeffrey
Everything was great. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The facilities were excellent. Our only concern was the worn looking towels and bedding.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"south"
great
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Excellent hotel stay."
My experience was top notch. The day and night staff were very friendly and helpful. This was an extremely pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015