All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
2445 N Frontage Rd, Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great Place for Overnight"
I was on my way back home from Panama City, FL and stopped for the night at this Best Western. I was very pleasantly surprised at the condition of the motel, the attitude of the desk clerk, the surrounding neighborhood and all things in general. However, the mattress needed to be replaced or a thicker pad on top. Could feel the lumps a bit.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Sara
"best Western in vicksburg"
The motel was decent. The room was clean and smelled good. My daughter complained that the bed was itchy. We were close to the ice maker and I heard people getting ice all night long.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Tracie
"Nice Hotel for the Price"
Pretty nice hotel for the price. I was there for only one night, but would be willing to stay longer if I needed to.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Donald
"I wouldn't come back again."
Hotel looked much better in pictures. Clean rooms and pretty decent breakfast. Very dated hotel with tinny rooms and bathrooms (reserved 2 rooms). Water in indoor pool was freezing in mid-August. AC was either too cold or too hot...we couldn't sleep well at all. Overpriced. I stayed at MUCH better hotels for the same $120 per room I paid.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Estela
"Great hotel room and staff !"
I accidently booked the wrong date but the hotel night auditor and Hotels.com worked together with me to fix it quickly. It was very late and I was traveling with 2 little ones and a teenager and the night auditor gave me a downstairs room close to the office without me even asking. He was great. The room was very clean, beds were very comfortable and the hot breakfast was wonderful with a very freindly hospitable lady that cooked the kids waffles, and it was a really nice stay! The pool looked inviting but couldn't stay for a swim as had to get on the road. On our next trip to Florida we will definitely book here for our mid way stop.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Beverly
"Best Western Properties Are The Place To Stay"
Check-in quick and simple
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Troy
"Good Place to Stay in Vicksburg!"
Had a very pleasant four night stay here. Although an older facility, the room was kept clean and was comfortable. The staff was very courteous, helpful and efficient! The price of the room was reasonable. The free breakfast was better than many hotel breakfasts I have had, with a great selection that included eggs, sausage and biscuits. I would definitely book this hotel again if I was traveling in the Vicksburg area.
3 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Laraine
"Not as nice as reviews and pics state"
Hotel was noisy. People up. Stairs walking around till midnight and car alarms Smell in room. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was good. I did not like that they state they are pet friendly but They wouldnt let me bring my dog into lobby. I think this is wrong. They even gave me a hard time after knowing she was a service dog.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Highly Over rated and priced."
Typical hotel feel, with inflated prices for convenience. Best part about this hotel was the Staff. Booking thru hotels.com for $119 a night and being told that rate was already discounted 40-50% off is reduculous. I would compare this hotel to a La Quinta but with Embassy prices. At least with La Quinta you get what you pay for at a fair price.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
lonnie
"Great stay for the money!"
The only reason this hotel isn't a 5 star for me is that the pool chlorine was so strong I got a headache and there was a child running up above us half the night. The room was very clean and comfy! Location was good, breakfast was great and staff was very friendly!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Amie
Very nice and clean desk staff were very friendly I would stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Sandra
Friendly staff. Pool cold,cold,cold salt water.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Perfect"
Great location, great room, couldn't ask for more.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Jane
The staff was incredible. Friendly, informative, and professional. Will definitely recommend and stay again when in Vicksburg.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Teresa
"Good hotel"
Fair overall for the price
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Breakfast and service was great. Bathtub could have been cleaner.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Very nice. We keep coming back!"
We only stayed one night, as we always do on our way home from the beach. This BW has been our stopping-place for many years. Probably have stayed here at least 15 or 20 times over the years, so that should tell you that we find it pleasant. Extra nice room, bed much better than a typical hotel, great bathroom. Clean and neat, as expected from Best Western. Breakfast nothing to write home about, but will get you going for a while. Nice indoor pool too, though we didn't use it this time.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel for not a lot of money."
Nice, clean hotel. Nothing fancy, but very well kept. The bed was very comfortable, and the size of the room and the bathroom were excellent for the price. Nice breakfast in the morning. Staff was friendly and attentive. Convenient location off the interstate with a grocery store right next door. Great value for the price.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2015
We were traveling and had to make last minute reservations, everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful-the free breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Chrisie
They try billing us again our name was on someone else's bill. I am hoping I don't get billed a 2nd time. Our room was paid through hotel.com otherwise everyone was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Perfect!"
I love it! everything about it!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
shantell
"darryl trip to vicksburg"
it was great , i was completely satisfied with everything,,, no complaints
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
walter
"Recommend!"
We stayed here for one night while driving cross-country from FL to TX. I made this reservations because of the good evaluations from Hotels.com, along with the reasonable room rate, and the close proximity to the Vicksburg Military Park. I would recommend this hotel to others with like priorities. This was a pleasant place to stay for the night.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
DENISE
"Good stay; few things to correct"
It was a clean hotel, but I noticed the door facing & the door in the bathroom looked like a dog had been scratching on them &/or chewing on them & they just painted over it--the door facing & door should have been replaced. When we checked in there was a woman doing some work & she was not dressed in a uniform like the other housekeeping/cleaning ladies, she was not dressed properly at all. Best Western should not have anyone on-site who are not properly dressed--it projects a bad image. The breakfast area was well-stocked & well-maintained by the staff person in charge of that, you could tell she took her job seriously.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very comfortable and clean.All the workers friendly and helpful. Excellent hot breakfast.I will definitely be staying there again.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"vicksburg vac."
Very relaxing and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great place, especially for the price!"
Great room, clean and fresh. Desk personnel were outstanding. Breakfast was hot and tasty.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Gregory
"Comfortable room and good value"
Loved that the rooms had queen sized beds. Indoor pool was in very good shape and the breakfast was very good and kept nice and clean and replenished.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Excellent Accommodations"
Loved the indoor pool. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel is not new but very well maintained. Room and common areas very clean with nice appearance. Breakfast was good with nice variety for continental breakfast. My children loved the waffles! Convenient to shopping and dining.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Lori
"Pleasant Stay"
I visited Vicksburg for the very first time & this hotel made my visit very pleasant. Very peaceful environment and is located with 5 minutes of my in-laws! The only downfall was the hotel attendant had trouble pulling up my reservation through Expedia. I'll definitely be staying here on my next visit.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Steph
"Under stair well no light"
Under a stair well very loud and one person took all 3 handcart parking places
Other trip May 25, 2015
Marianne
"Convienent Location"
Friendly front desk staff, very accommodating. Still awaiting receipt from Hotel.com or someone. Front desk advised a receipt would be forthcoming.
1 night trip May 21, 2015
bill
"Mixed feelings about stay"
Arrived late at night with little ones. The beds were clean and comfortable. The next day I did notice a beer bottle cap on the floor. And when I took a shower there was someone's hair on the wall of the shower. (They were red heads.) That was disturbing. I was happy with the continental breakfast, was not expecting to see eggs and sausage so that was a treat.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Rebecca
"Overall I was satisfied."
Arrived at check in and the room wasn't ready. Was told it would be one to two hours. We only drove for 4 hours so it really wasn't an issue. We just asked directions to the old downtown and did the tourist thing. I know it is May but the indoor pool was very cold. Staff was nice. I won't say I would stay here again but I would consider it. Now that I've been to Vicksburg once I may chose another on location not on poor service.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Carl
The staff took fantastic care of our Gold Wing Road Riders group.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Would stay here againg"
We arrived early afternoon on a Sunday the receptionist told us of a great place to eat and where to check out the history. It was quite and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
linda
"Stop over in Vicksburg"
The hotel staff were friendly. The breakfast was wonderful. Comfortable beds and rooms were clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Jeannine
"OK accomodation convienient for battlefield"
Way out of town but very convenient from highway & close to battlefield park. Old fashioned but adequate accommodation. No acceptable eatery within walking distance. Must pre reserve ground floor room.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Janet
"Not the Best Western"
Giant cockroach caught in room. Bedding was soiled and bed made over top of stain. Door card reader broke so told had to pack up and move to new room or charged for another night. Room service left doors open with personal goods available for the taking while she left to walk down to some other room and left adjoining room door open unmonitored to public for at least 5 mins. Towels were stained. Only good thing was coffee. I would definitely spend a few extra bucks next time and go to a better grade hotel.
21 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fine for the night."
The hotel was OK. The air conditioner made a rattling sound so that was kind of annoying, but the overall room was fine. Nothing fancy. Breakfast was good. Husband was disappointed the gym didn't open as early as he would have liked. Overall it was a fine place to stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Clean and great breakfast"
Very clean, simple room and staff was very courteous. The hot breakfast was nice (scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, mini-waffle maker, cereal, cinnamon rolls, danish, yogurt, juice, coffee, milk) with everything one could want. The hotel was easy to get to but watch the signs as it sits off I-20 a little but that is a good thing so you don't hear the interstate noise. The only downside I would say would have been the price but it was in line with all the other hotels in the area for that 1 night for our stay. I would have thought a hotel in that area would have been about $20 less based on my experience but it was the going rate comparing to others. Note that it is a motel with the doors facing the exterior. I mention this as some do not like this type of configuration but for us is no issue.
Ali
"NO HOT WATER!!!!!"
NO HOT WATER!!!!! I stayed here for a nursing convention that started at 7:30am. Not taking a shower was not an option so my day started very early with a cold shower..... I will be picking a different hotel for next year's convention. Everything else about the hotel was just ok, nothing really special.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
I wish the indoor pool was a little warmer. The room was very spacious, nice and clean. It just had a smell to it. Kind of like smoke, but the air kicked on and it went away! Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
cynthia
"Good place for the money"
Spacious clean room, the walls are a tad thin so if you have a noisy neighbor you might want to have earplugs with you, friendly staff and an easy location to get to
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
Marco C
Everything was good, need heated pool
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
sidney
"Lustercrew"
Comfortable beds, however odd location.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Janet
"Business trip to Vicksburg"
Excellent choice if you are traveling for business. Good food options nearby. Good internet connections.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"It's was good"
It was good except for the stairs.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"My stay at Best Western"
We enjoyed our stay, especially the breakfast.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Herbert
"A one night stay"
I've stayed at a few hotels in Vicksburg, my first time in this Best Western, much better than the others I've been too. I'll be booking here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015