All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5207 50 Ave, Leduc, AB, T9E6V3, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Terrible Experience"
Here's the deal. I booked my room in advance, arranged travel from out of town to the hotel and was prepared to enjoy my stay and get some much needed work out of the way on a mini-retreat. I had enjoyed my previous stays, so it was a no-brainer. Upon arrival at the hotel, I was informed that my room had been "destroyed by unsavoury guests" the evening before and that the hotel was completely sold out and that they would have to move me to another hotel. Seemed like a case of somebody forgetting to turn off the rooms on Hotels.com and not that the room had been destroyed. I was offered an "upgraded" room at a sister hotel (the Days Inn) and a $100 gift card to Best Western which I was not able to apply to my current stay, so I still had to pay the full price for this current stay. I was moved to a hotel under MAJOR renovations. The room was significantly inferior to the one I had booked at the Denham Inn - it was dated, had a crazy buzz the entire time, the bed was awful, etc. But - I tried to make the best of it. I was up late working, as planned, and finally turned in around 3am. At 8am ON THE DOT, the banging, drilling, yelling, etc began full force as renovations continued. It was brutal. Tried to sleep through it, no luck.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Right across the road from our destination"
The room and hotel were satisfactory. The only downfall was that we looked forward to the hot tub but it was not hot
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Kim Mantai
"Well kept hotel, friendly staff."
Asked for "Handicapped Accessible Bathroom" - the room we had definitely had bars & toilet for accessibility but still had a bathtub which was difficult to get into/out of with mobility issues. There should be rooms with accessible walk in/roll in showers. Good location close to elevator. Room capable of having 4 (2 double/queen beds) but only 1 chair + 1 desk chair. Plenty of room for more in empty spaces within the room for relaxing. Restaurant on site - Complimentary Buffet food was good & plentiful, staff friendly but service a little slow especially in the evening.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"All Good at BW Denham Inn Leduc AB"
Exactly what I was expecting from a decent hotel!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Colin
"Airport stay over"
Great stay but rooms were hot, bathroom floors were dirty. Otherwise vet nice hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Dana
"Perfect hotel with shuttle to airport and parking"
Enjoyed very much.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Colleen
"overnight stay"
The front desk people were incredibly nice, it was refreshing to see friendly smiles and a comfortable bed.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"wifi"
I love the hotel, but it is advertised as wifi. Interent is avaikable in rooms but it is not wifi, wifi is available in lobby areas. I took my tablet, so whe wire line of no use to me, and I would not sit in a lobby to use internet.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Pretty Good!"
We arrived in Edmonton Airport around midnight. A hotel shuttle driver was there within minutes to take us to the hotel. The room was guaranteed for late arrival and check in was quick and painless. The rate included a complete breakfast buffet including a very pleasant waitress who topped up our coffees several times. Return trip to the airport was on time and went without a hitch.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Chica
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was great!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good location close to airport with friendly staff"
We didn't stay long, but were checked in quickly by a friendly staff member. The room was clean, although a bit outdated. Free breakfast was available at 6am, but we left before that so had complimentary muffins and juice.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Always a good stay."
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times on business and I am never disappointed,. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. It's nice to also have a restaurant and lounge on site, with many choices nearby.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Close to Airport"
Clean and comfortable room close to the airport. Staff was friendly and willing to help us out with anything we needed. Room was quiet. Would recommend
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Devin
"Visiting family"
Was staying there with children for two evenings. Right from the start the front desk ladies were fantastic and made sure to make the kids feel welcome. They told them to come back down for cake later to thank us for staying there. The breakfast in the morning was great and the rooms were super clean both nights! A friendly and positive experience!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"fully satisfied"
Short stay, just overnight. Very convenient to the airport and good shuttle service. Very pleasant staff in the restaurant. Great complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"close to the airport"
we needed a one night stay. the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Close to city without staying in the city"
When we checked in, there was a team checking in as well and I thought 'oh dear, this should be interesting' when it came our turn we were surprised to find out that they had upgraded us for free to the 'serenity suite' which included a Jacuzzi tub and a beautiful gas fireplace. I'm assuming that it was to place us away from the teams. We were very happy with that. The restaurant in the hotel had a wonderful smelling buffet that we had to try and weren't disappointed. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"layover in edmonton"
Needed a hotel for one night lay over in Edmonton, it was about a 5 min shuttle ride from the airport. Shuttle arrived about 10 minutes after we called. Check in was quick and easy, room was clean, beds comfortable. Breakfast was included and was very good. Would recommend this hotel for someone staying in the Leduc/airport area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
AC
"Pricy and so not worth it"
Your fees are too high and paying deposits of 50 for incidentals is rediculous - and you have to have a Credit card if you want to pay cash, etc. etc. - you treat people like they are beneath you - i had dirt on my jacket when i walked in as i slipped on the ice outside the hotel - When i went to eat dinner they put me in the back restaurant And ignored me for a while -they asked me if i wanted something drink and i said sure - a rum and coke would be nice - I waited twenty to twenty five minites and it never did come - eventually they asked me where the rest of my guests were for dinner and i said there are none so she said oh and walked Away - eventually she came back for my order i placed it -she said you dont like seafood - And i said -'love seafood But it is served with mac and Cheese which would be served At home when in dont have time for Anyrhing else - which i would not expect in a decent restaurant - on top of that breakfast closed before you could go get it -'which was at 9:30. - too me this entire hotel reeks of scam artists...would not go there again...advertising breakfast as complimentary is false advertising
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
Staff in the restaurant and front desk were very welcoming and friendly. Thank you
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Good hotel next to the airport......"
We drove in to the airport the night before our trip. We were three to the room, and they wheeled in a cot. The hotel room was plain jane, but clean and comfortable - nice bed. The restaurant had a salad and soup special, with dessert - we all liked it. And then a free breakfast for two of us - lots to eat. We would certainly stay here again.....
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Edmonton"
Comfortable and clean beds, good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Good, clean but not luxurious.."
Didnt get internet connection. But nice place and got comfy bed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Mr. T
"x"
like the long term parking, room was good, very friendly staff
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Home Comfort"
This hotel works great for us as we have a suite and can entertain friends in the area.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Definitely recommend it
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great hotel, great service!"
Loved the room, the bed was so compfy...I am sorry that i did not look at the make of the matrass...next time I will! I want a mattress like that at home! Breakfast was great! Service was wonderful! Next time we fly we will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Hanna Buruma
"very comfortable"
My stay was short but sweet! Great complimentary breakfast. Bed was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Handy to airport."
Free early-morning (4 a.m.) shuttle available. In-hotel restaurant serves a very good dinner and buffet.
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
"Waffle Station!"
The breakfast is great. I stayed with my nephews (9 & 11) and the fresh waffles were a hit.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Dali
"Great hotel close to highway and airport"
I arrived at midnight and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast included with the room was delicious. I would happily stay here again - by myself on business or with the family on vacation.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Greg
"nice hotel excellent food. Rooms to hot during the"
very pleasant
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Close to airport."
The staff were personnel. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Class act.........."
This hotel is very impressive.Efficient and the breakfast rocked!!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Douglas-D
"Ten minutes from airport with free shuttle service"
Restaurant on site with buffet and menu items. Good food. Helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Greg
"Excellent location"
I'm always relaxed when staying at your hotel
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Larry Carpenter
We stayed at the Denham Inn before leaving on a bus trip. The hotel was clean, up-to-date and had comfortable beds. The buffet in the restaurant was also good.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Would stay again"
This hotel is a little farther from the airport, but the staff was awesome and the breakfast was great. This was worth the extra 5 min drive
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
lynn
"Very Nice Hotel! Would Definitely Stay Again!"
We stayed here prior to a flight to Vegas. Our check-in was seemless...our check-out the same. We received a free breakfast which was lovely...hot scrambled eggs, bacon, juice etc. Our room was clean and orderly. We have no hesitation to stay again in the future...also very close to the airport, which is a big plus!
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Savvy Shopper
"More then what I expected!!"
Staff very friendly and help in finding places to shop.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
sharon
"Not a 'best' Best Western."
I have stayed at the Best Western in St. Albert and in Leduc. I was very happy with both of them. They reflected a standard of quality and amenities, including their breakfast, that I also experienced at a Best Western near the airport in Los Angeles. The one on Stony Plane Road was a disappointment compared to these truly Best Westerns. There was no breakfast. The coffee was so thin it was almost undrinkable. The computer in the business office did not have Microsoft Office installed so I could not download and print an important document from my email. The shampoo/conditioner was so cheap that it was like washing my hair with vinegar. I don't know why so many corners were cut but I wouldn't stay there again. With all the other chain hotels in the area I would think this location is going to lose business. Not my concern. But I have learned that I have to read these reviews before I stay at any Best Western. I hope the chain gets better at quality control before they let hotel operators wear the name of Best Western.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Doug
"Great quiet hotel close to the airport"
One of the quietest and most comfortable hotels I have stayed in.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
JT
Loved that it was so close to a Boston Pizza for a delicious dinner.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Great value and location"
Excellent rooms and location and the breakfast buffet was included!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Best choice in Leduc."
Impressed with every aspect of our stay, particularly the continental breakfast offered in the adjoining restaurant. Superb! We will be staying here from now on.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Sean M.
Our stay was short but nice. The staff were very friendly, the room was clean and it was a quiet location relatively close the airport. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Happy
"Great getaway"
Have stayed here before and will stay again. Close to downtown, walking distance to other restaurants for variety.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
Charlotte
"Best Western Leduc"
Staff was great, lovely complimentary breakfast, exercise room etc. close to airport and a walking trail. Not a scenic location but otherwise met our needs well!
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Marsha
"Great place"
Excellent hotel, the service was great & very professional. The room was very comfortable & very clean. I was so impressed with the price vs. quality I just re-booked for my next night in town!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Aaron B.
"easy access and central locatione"
Perfect