All hotels in Porterville, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here350 Montgomery Ave, Porterville, CA, 93257, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"For the price u can't beat it"
I stayed in a kind bed room with a pull out bed .. Not bad for the price .. Hotel in need of some renovations but over all *** three stars ..
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Marta
"Horrible experience ever with hotel"
Most horrible experience they gave us room that was already occupied..it was 100 degrees we were headed to funeral and wanted to freshen up..I've had total knee replacement and had to walk back down to tell hotel clerk with bags and everything..so bad..I've never used Expedia first time and don't think I would ever again..
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
anna
"Old and Dated"
Drab and old. If you just need a bed it is adequate. No elevator so you drag your suitcases up. I recommend requesting the first floor.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
t
"Convenient to Eagle Mountain Casino"
Exceeded our expectations. Inner courtyard pool and spa nicely landscaped with a rose garden. The room was spacious and in very good condition. We would stay here again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
R & S
"nice pool and lovely rose garden"
We stayed here one night of a three day road trip. The bed was comfortable and our room was quiet and clean with the exception of a bug in tub, which was easily taken care of. The breakfast was standard, and the eating area was clean and organized. We really enjoyed our evening stroll through the rose garden that surrounds the outdoor pool. A nice respite for the road weary.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
roses
"Disappointed at First"
After traveling a long way to get to this location, we arrived and all seemed good, we got checked in and made our way to the room. Once inside the room we noticed that the room had not been cleaned yet. This was at 330PM well after this should have been taken care of. We were then directed to another room and upon entry found this room to be in even worse condition and totally torn apart. Finally after the manager did a first inspection on a 3rd room we got a clean and yes very good room from this point on.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Room was clean.....but no shower curtain & got a wake up call on Sunday AM at 6:30 that we did not order!! Was up at that point. At check out I mentioned to the receptionist that there was no shower curtain, she immediately asked if I had call to let them know, as they would have switched rooms? When did a shower curtain not become standard, its kind of like a bed or phone??? At that point I forgot to mention the Sunday morning wake up call that we did not order, lucky for her! She mentioned something about getting a discount NEXT time. Thankfully I don't need to travel to that area on a regular basis. Would be nice if I had got some sort of a comp but because I purchase not directly thru them they could not.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Signature Stylist
"nice hotel but"
very nice stay, but had no shower curtain. I said something upon checking out and was told that they would give me a credit for the disruption but I paid thru expedia so they can do nothing.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
beck
Very nice. Accepted my well behaved dog. But charged 30.00 a night for the dog. It should be refundable or lower price. I would stay more often. Family lives out there.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
sf
"Great staff, comfortable hotel"
The staff were super friendly and helpful. Very comfortable rooms.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"great experience"
Beds were so comfy, clean room, nice breakfeast, overall was a great experince would stay again with no doubt
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Room was perfect"
I stayed in porterville to attend a high school graduation. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, nice big bathroom. I would recommend and stay again if needed.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Rachel
I was very impressed with the staff, area, comfort overall very satisfied. I prefer Best western and stay at them when possible.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"excellent for college town"
the hotel was very clean, staff very friendly and everything was great, everything you want from a Best Western in a college town easy hwy access and easy to find
2 night trip May 7, 2014
matt
"oke hotel, nice spa and swimming pool"
Stayed here for one night during a trip to Las Vegas.
Other trip May 10, 2014
josef
"Better than expected."
Just one night for an early morning appointment and everything was easy and convenient and the staff was friendly and breakfast was great. Thank you!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Dirty Hotel Room"
The room that we got was dirty. You could tell that the carpet in the room was dirty and not cleaned at all. The desk and dresser in the room were dusty and we had to clean them ourselves. The curtain in the room was dirty and also torn. Also, the bathroom was dirty: hair on the floor; the toilet was dirty; the tub was dirty; the shower curtain was stained and dirty.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
John M.
"egale nest casino"
spa not working down for repairs. ice maker not working in my hall. use ice maker across the hall. bath room shower light not working was replace. shower handle needs adjustment. room was clean but no towels call front desk no answer was able to locate some towels. The door locks didn't work they try replacing batteries didn't work door lock will be replace. you ask how I think about stay. what do you think ? I think about my stay
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
ralph rodriguez
nice
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
adolfo
Desk clerk was very unfriendly but the hotel and room were very nice: the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was lovely . I would definitely recommend this hotel
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Cathie
"A day at your place"
It was a good experience using your hotel.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
jorge
"Best in Porterville"
I have tried several hotels in this town, which lacks in selection, but this property delivers every time for quality, cleanliness, safety and a good breakfast to boot!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Gil Tortolani
"stay at best Western"
we were not happy with the lack of security because of the kids that were allowed to be unruly and loud. Right outside my windows they were not acting like adults.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Quick stay"
Friendly help. Decent breakfast the next morning. Spacious and comfotable rooms.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
A
Bed was hard!!! No remote to tv
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not fun"
I would tell someone on the staff of a problem and never got a response. I had to get a janitor/fix it man to make my key work everyday. When I asked him what to do he said don't worry I will fix it. The Friday before I left...I was in a wedding, I got back to the hotel at 130 am..the key got me in the back door. Then I had to walk all the way around to the front door to ring a bell, then ask for a key to get in room. The guy behind the counter then said I couldnt go thru because of policy, so around the building unescorted at 130 am I had to go again. I told them that I only needed maid service every other day....I came in twice to notes saying they could not clean my room because I left my clothes out. But that didn't stop them from touching my jewelry! I was so highly disappointed that I left a day early and was told I couldn't get a refund back because it was a prepaid room. I didn't ask for a refund, I just wanted out....the chair at the airport was uncomfortable but the people were much nicer. I can't say I won't stay at a best western, but eceytime I visit family in Porterville...I will stay at the holiday inn. To some it up, I was extremely disappointed. When I checked out, I was also informed that all my complaints had not been written down. I was also told I should have called to complain.....no one would answer the phone!!! Ugh!
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
carolyn
"Nice hotel close to Porterville Fairgrounds."
Everything good. Food average but plentiful and varied. Can park truck and trailer in open lot next to hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Brenda
"Very disappointing"
I checked in with my child and was told that the hotel was in the process of doing fire sprinkler inspections. They asked if I would mind workers coming into our room during the day to complete their assignment. I said it would be fine since we would not be there. Upon arriving back at the hotel I found sheet covering our property indicating that had been in the room. At 9:45pm the phone rang and the front desk said that the workers had not completed the inspection and were on their way back to the room to finish---AT QUARTER TO 10 AT NIGHT. I was told that if it was a problem that we could gather our belongings and be moved to a different room. I refused and told them we were already in bed for the evening. This hotel in next to the freeway, noisy and there were several occupied vehicles parked in the dark parking lot with non-quests smoking and drinking in the cars. We found the outside doors to the above parking lot, that require a pass card to enter, propped ajar. There is a Denny's next door to make up for the disappointing breakfast included in the room rate.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Rude management.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"fit the bill"
clean, well organized. nice location close to restaurants and shoppingl
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Would never stay there again"
Had to move rooms on my own. Room smelled like mildew. Lamps in the room emitted a high pitched whine. The phone didn't work. The soda machine in the hall was so loud you could here it inside the room.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"Just ok"
We ended up having an extended stay which totaled 6 nights. Our sheets were never changed and the floors were never vacuumed .
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
PM
"Just o.k."
We had an extended stay which consisted of 6 nights. The housekeeping staff was efficient other than the fact that our sheets were never changed and the floors were not vacuumed during the entire stay.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
P.M.
"hard bed"
Pretty but hard bed
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Was a comfortable stay.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"Probabaly the best motel in town"
Staff was efficient, breakfast was available as advertised
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Over night stay"
Everything was fine. The only exception was the lack of tissue.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Jessie
"Pleasantly Surprised."
I had to travel to the small town of Porterville, CA this past weekend. When I found out I had to travel there I though I would end up in a very low quality hotel. When I searched online I found that there was a Best Western there and I didn't hesitate to book my stay. Even though this hotel was in a small town, it seemed like I was in a major city. The lobby was warm and cozy with a nice fireplace burning to warm you as you walked in. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were big, roomy and very clean. All day long there was coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby to enjoy. The breakfast was better than most restaurants that I have been to. My favorite was the Belgium waffles. I would highly recommend Best Western to anyone having to travel to Porterville, CA. Oliver Sena Phoenix, AZ
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Oliver
"Clean and comfortable"
Everything was great... Clean, quiet and comfortable, my only complaint is that if you don't eat breakfast early, many of the items run-out and they do not keep replenishing them. Still, a good value.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
former P'ville
"convenient"
fine. There is no perfect room, but the clerk said this was the one he would choose. It was next to the ice machine. we checked in late and it was easy. Thank you.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Nice hotel with friendly staff. the breakfast is nice, hot meal and the attendants kept the coffe full. carpets need to be cleaned in the room and bed was not very comfortable. Plus the mattress made alot of noise when moving. The bathroonm is clean and the shower isgreat!
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Turkey Day Traveler
"A return visit"
We are here a few times a year. The location is fine for the casino nearby. Even though there is a Walmart distribution site behind the hotel, it was very quiet. We walk to Denny's because we prefer a leisurely sit down breakfast. We will return.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Toni
the breakfast was really not that good.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"close to everything"
I have stayed there before it was clean and comfortable but you need bigger pillows.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Don Stockbridge
"mrs."
Carpet was dirty and stained. Butothetwise okay. A/c unit kept making a loud knocking noise.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Angelina
"Good price, no complaints"
Overall it was a great stay. We have a King room which was spacious, it had a couch and desk area, bathroom was spacious as well. I was debating on staying at the Holiday Inn because our wedding party recommended them, but I'm glad I went with the better deal and stayed here.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Nice hotel kinda close to Auto Club Famoso Raceway"
Although BEST WESTERN PLUS Porterville Inn is nice and clean and the staff is friendly and helpful but a convenient location to the track? Not so much.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Al
"Loved my stay"
I've always stayed at this hotel when in Porterville, its close to the College, the reason for my visit, and its a cleanly nice hotel to say at, i always enjoy my stay!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Terrific WiFi"
Nice spacious room with a very nice staff. We were staying overnight before heading to Sequoia National Forest and I needed to handle an oversea's phone call via Skype. Was on the call for nearly an hour with no glitch in sound or connection -- a miracle! Good WiFi is a necessity for all of us conducting business by Skype. Thanks for providing great service!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
LouWoo
"Beautiful roses"
The roses made this hotel stand out among Best Westerns, a very nice touch. The breakfast was nice. The hotel staff was very gracious. Our room keys/cards had to be redone more than once.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013