All hotels in Redmond, Oregon, United States of America
2630 SW 17th Place, Redmond, OR, 97756, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Bad amenities
A good experience. The only complaint was the saltiness of the breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Surprisingly Nice Hotel"
We were on our way to Spokane and needed an overnight stay. This hotel exceeded expectations. The location isn't great but the hotel was clean, the room was comfortable and the service excellent. The breakfast was better than usual for this type of hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
JuliD
"all good , except phoning front desk..no answer.."
Good breakfast....front desk does not answer phone from rooms unless it is left to ring 20 times..hang up...dial again right away...ring 20...etc! OK location...on the freeway. WiFi worked!!!! Very nice front desk and breakfast room staff .
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
We enjoyed the location, the room was nice and the breakfast was very good. Comfortable beds and the air conditioning kept up with the very hot weather!
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
Jean
Comfortable bed. Lots of pillows. Lots of cable channels
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
LM
A very comfortable hotel with great staff. One of the best hotel breakfasts ever.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice hotel with really helpful staff."
The staff was really friendly and helpful. The hotel has a nice pool and hot tub, which was fun. The layout of the hotel is awkward - two stories, no elevator. The free breakfast wasn't impressive, but it was free! The bed was pretty stiff but I was quite impressed by the size and look of the bathroom. The shower was awesome.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Tiff
"Best in town"
Very friendly attentive staff clean spacious rooms best complimentary breakfast
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
avgjoe
"Very clean."
Pillows were tok fluffy, would be nice if there was a combo of fluffy and flatter pillows. Really wished there was a fitness room, otherwise great place to stay.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"taxi to airport, on time and essential"
Very welcoming staff, who brought our gloves to the room, after being left at desk. Came and demonstrated t.v. remote when we didn't understand it. Only an overnight airport stay, so didn't use pool, which appeared convenient and clean.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"good place to stay"
This is where i stay when in town. Good balance between price and quality.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"Close to Expo Center"
Was very clean and comfortable
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Denise C
"Great service!"
From calling the hotel from the airport to arrange taxi pick-up to check-out the next morning, the stay at the Rama Inn was great! This seems to be a fairly newly built hotel so it was clean, the furnishings were excellent, and all of the amenities in the room were in good working order. The bed was very comfortable and just perfect after a long day of travel. Although I had to leave for a flight before the breakfast began, the dining room was also very clean, had plenty of seats, and looked like it would have a good variety of food items. The hotel contracts with a taxi company for customer shuttle to/from the airport and this service was excellent, too!
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
Lynn
One night traveling through. Quiet place.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Convinent and comfortable."
Up to date and relaxing. Nice place right off the highway. When I was in the hallway I could hear a kid crying his eyes out in the room right across from us, but as soon as I went back in my room I could not hear him! So it's nice and quiet and you can't hear the other rooms. Continental breakfast was good too.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"clean and friendly"
nice staff/and room
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Nice Hotel-close to airport"
First of all, AMY is absolutely the best hotel person I have come across in years--I was a GM for Hilton Hotels for many years and had I had ALL personnel like AMY I would have had a very easy job ! The ladies in the restaurant were also exceptional, likewise the room attendants. It is a shame there is not elevator--no problem for our group (attending a memorial service) but I can imagine you do have problems with other guests. Thank you for making an unpleasant trip, pleasant
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Got a free room upgrade!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Convenient"
This hotel was friendly and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi. The staff was cordial. It does not have an elevator, so that is a consideration if you prefer not to use the stairs for 2nd floor rooms.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Louise
"It's Redmond - not close to town."
The staff members were very good. Their friendliness and looking up at the guests and saying hello is how I like my staff to be. The location of the hotel, unfortunately, was not near enough to engage in the local community. Our cab driver was not very well versed in the local amenities and places to visit. Would I come back? Yes.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Sorcha
"good hotel"
Really liked it! Was great for an overnight stay, and they let us check out late. Overall great.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Nice hotel!"
Nice hotel everything was easy from checking in and out. Breakfast was good lots of variety of food, pool was indoor which is awesome Staff were very helpful and nice!! Enjoyed my 3night stay! :)
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Jenny
This Hotel was clean, nice at new. We loved the granite counters and comfortable beds. We were pleasantly surprised.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Mrs. Mueller
"Our stay in Redmond at The Best Western Rama"
We have absolutely perfect service from all of the staff - particularly the desk. This was including directions to highways to immediately helping us with the TV in the room.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Stuffy"
My husband & I like air circulating for noise and air movement. The air conditioner did not have a 'fan' option so we could run it ALL night. Also, there was something wrong with the toilet because the tank leaked and made noise all night, which was annoying. I thought the bed was too soft.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Mel
"Adequate for the price."
It was clean and comfortable. The desk staff person was not the best. But otherwise it was OK.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Sheree
"visiting family"
We had a very nice stay at your Hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. I hope to see an elevator soon as we are older and that would have helped us a lot. There are several business's around the Hotel as well. Food and all sorts of places.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Nice room"
Nice room, good breakfast, good parking. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
S.D.
"My stay in Redmond, Oregon"
My refrig didn't work and my TV remote disappeared on the second day. The front desk couldn't find one to replace. It took over 3 hours to get a replacement. A bit of an inconvenience.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Dirty Hotel"
I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of the hotel - starting in the lobby which had a thick layer of dust throughout our entire stay. Our room had several long hairs in the sink and the mirror was splattered with something. Won't be staying here again.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Stan
"passing thru"
... after getting bumped from another hotel due to the Warm Springs fire, it was a pleasure to arrive and have a clean, modern room available. hotels.com did everything to make it right, and I will use this service again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Very nice Hotel"
Hotel was nice and clean. Very quiet. The Room was comfortable and the kids loved the pool.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"You'll like this place!"
EXTREMELY comfortable beds--wow!--and nice room layout, too. I was able to get completely ready in the morning without waking the rest of the family.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Tracy
"Good location to area tourist attractions."
This Best Western holds up to my many experiences with Best Westerns across to US - very nice with nice staff. I will continue to stay at Best Westerns on future travels.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Terri
"Clean and nice but breakfast was very disapointing"
Very clean, attractive rooms. Breakfast had a lot of variety but almost everything was gone when we came down at 9:15. They were supposed to be serving until 9:30 but she was already cleaning up and said it was too late to make more food. The hotel was fully booked and they really should have been better prepared.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Renee
"Not bad"
Just another hotel on the trip
1 night business trip May 22, 2013
Beerman
"Nice clean hotel"
We stayed for 4 nights, the hotel was very clean had a great breakfast every moring for free.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Quiet and comfortable"
We stayed with our two kids, ages 13 & 10. We spent two days rock climbing at Smith. The hotel is about a 15 min drive from the park. Great to come back to hot showers. The kids loved the pool. Breakfast was adequate - waffle maker (one was too sticky other worked fine), scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, pastries, cereal, juice - nothing special but it was fine. Staff were all very nice. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013

"Safe, clean, convenient location."
Was just using the hotel for a place to sleep between travel. Convenient, easy to get to. I checked in late (night) and the receptionist was very pleasant and patient. She suggested closest parking spot for where my room was located. Unfortunately it was on the 2nd or 3rd floor and we had a few suitcases to carry up. There was some renovations going on, but it was far away from the room we were in, so didn't interrupt my stay. Heater in room was very loud, but I spoke to the desk clerk when checking out and he took note of it and thanked me for pointing it out. I'm sure for those staying a few days it would be a nice place as they do have a pool, small weight room, etc. Breakfast was lacking, juice bar was closed down but still better than other 'free breakfasts' I had been offered on that trip.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Lovely hotel, clean, comfy!"
We stayed for 3 days while touring Smith Rock, Newberry Monument, etc. Was a great home base. Front desk staff was great, breakfast was great (not gourmet, but hot and mostly kept replenished). Wifi reliable, beds comfortable, rooms clean, A/C working well, etc. Great!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Laurie
"Elevator Needed"
I have knee issues. An elevator would have been extremely helpful. Didn't know ahead of time that there was no elevator. Booked hotel through Expedia.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Judy

השירות היה טוב מאוד, הילדים נהנו מהבריכה וחדר כושר. סה״כ מתאים מאוד לתיאור של המלון באתר.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016