All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
11580 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA, 19116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
Horrible. The staff has horrible attitudes. Will never stay there again!!!!!!!! NEVERRRR
4 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
Toya
"Philadelphia Trip"
Had a great stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would recommend if looking to book something on the fly or spending a few days away from home for business.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Emmanuel
"Good location but terrible hotel careless"
Careless not recommended, per night is over $100 but you won't get service.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
puuj
"Just Disappointing"
If I owned a hotel, I would want motivating staff on hand. Check in was uncomfortable without ever receiving eye contact by the person behind the desk. Our room smelled of mold, which my daughter, husband, and I all suffered with the allergies behind it. The bedding had burn holes in it, and the bathroom had mildew everywhere. We have stayed in much cleaner, cheaper, hotels. Breakfast was scary, I am 5 months pregnant and refused to eat in the cafe. My flip flops stuck to the floor, the orange juice was sour, and the staff on hand was more worried about the a/c then wiping up the caked on crumbs stuck to the food area. We were happy to spend $30 at the I Hop up the street than eat for free.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Terrible hotel!"
We stayed out of sheer convenience. Our hotel room which was non-smoking just reeked of old cigarettes. These was a great deal of illegal activity happening there as well. I was packing my car at night because we were hitting the road early and as I was packing there were three different drug transactions that happened in the parking lot that I unfortunately was a witness to. The walls are paper thin, it's an old hotel so that is to be expected a little bit. The air conditioner was really loud and barely worked. The hallways looked like somebody ripped off the wallpaper and it was left that way. The bathrooms needed prating as well. I travel a lot and this was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in, bar none! It is dirty, unsafe and not conducive to comfortable stay. I am not exaggerating, please heed the warning! I don't ask for much in a stay just a clean room and the piece of mind that I can stay in a safe place while in the hotel, including the parking lot.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Ramada"
Had a lot of Cheese Steaks.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Bad service. No elevators."
Outdated hotel without elevators. Need to take to go to second level. Breakfast so bad and not hygienic.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"My four night stay"
I didn't use al the facilities, but it was a nice stay. Good parking, rooms, cleanliness, secure (safe boxes and security cameras all over), courteous Front Desk Ckerk as well as the Maintenance Staff and Maid Service. Several accesses to enter the building. Really relaxing. The pool area was nice too! Thank you very much! Will recommend.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Jenny
The air-conditioning in the room was not adequately working and the person at the front desk was not willing to make equivalent accommodations.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
Don
"what a dump"
Room (mostly bathroom) is filthy dirty floors were dirty...room smelled like an ashtray by far the worst place i ever spent a night or 6 nights in this case. Do not syay here! Beware
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
The receptionist checked us in and when we got to the room, it was locked from the inside. A worker who was bringing a crib for our baby was confused but was very kind to us and tried to figure out what was going on. He went outside and the balcony door was open so he unlocked the door from the inside (it was on the first floor). The room wasn't even cleaned yet and we checked in around 5:30pm. He took us back to the front desk and the receptionist seemed annoyed with the worker (she talked down to him and wouldn't listen to what he had to say). We finally got a new room but I felt really bad about how she treated the other worker. We stayed one night and went to have complimentary breakfast. The floor was very sticky throughout the whole room! We were not pleased with the experience.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Horrible I do not recommend to anybody this hotel! Stick, nasty, it just HORRIBLE
1 night trip May 25, 2013
DI
"Penn Relays weekend"
The clerk at the front desk was nice. Having breakfast included with the price helps.
Other trip May 4, 2013
ralph
Ground floor room very noisy during the night due to people in parking area
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
The hotel was nice; 25mns from downtown, free breakfast, only problem was housekeeping didn't come to room till like 3pm after i called front desk 3 times for towels but overall nice place.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
t.o.
The Hotel is smell a little, Breafast could be a little better. it would be nice to have beacon and sauge with the egg, but over all is a nice hotel.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Overall, was very good. Was upgraded to King room, that was nice. Free Wi-Fi. Close to dining.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2013
"Couldn't go outside."
It started out with a hooker standing on the balcony naked and trying to get to my husband. There was drug bags laying around outside. As if that was not enough, on our last day, there was used condoms and tampons in the parking lot. OMG, couldn't wait to get out of there. NASTY.
4 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"Never AGAIN !!!"
Starting with check-in : Felt like I was in a 7-11 , that was the extent of customer service. The room was a real issue maintenance wise , the carpet was filthy , ruined our socks and 3 pairs of my toddlers pants ! Towel shelf in the bathroom was falling off the wall , smoke alarm was hanging by a wire , blood smudge on the wall , could hear conversations from rooms on either side of our room ! Suppose to be non-smoking room but smelled distinctively like smoke , there was a timer on the bathroom wall , now I believe in going Green but this was ridiculous .The houskeepers will ask daily if you want the beds made up (my mistake , I thought this was a hotel) and on check out day the housekeeper insisting we needed to check out even though it was only 10am , checkout was 11 ! This is a 1 night hotel and that would be only out of pure necessity (meaning all other hotels in area are booked solid ! ) this is a $29.99 hotel at BEST !!!!! Needs to be torn down and rebuilt , including the staff !
5 night business trip Mar 30, 2013
The hotel staff was great, and very helpful before, during, and after our stay. I cannot say the same for the Hotels.com come staff that we dealt with, who were difficult to work, with requiring over an hour to get the reservations done correctly. And when changes were required, which we had a few as a result of our large parties changing needs it was even more painful. The condition of the hotel was not at all up to Ramada standards. It clearly has not been updated in many years. We used several rooms for our party, in one of the rooms the linens smelled of smoke and had musky old odor. The continental breakfast was also lacking in quality, with pre made pancakes that where tasteless (the breads were good however).
2 night trip Apr 1, 2013
Cliff
room was very old -- lots of cracks -- sink didnt work right - there were bulbs out -- room smelled like horrible chemicals -- was not happy with the stay
4 night trip Apr 3, 2013
perry
Hotel is good maintained but feel lonelyness. Food was ok.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
"Regular Visit to Philadelphia"
I have stayed here before and have always liked this hotel. I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2013
"Worst Hotel Todate"
I will never attempt to stay at that hotel ever. The staff was rude, unfriendly and should be fired.
4 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"Just ok"
Room was small and had a foul odor
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
It was the worse hotel I ever been to the rooms was a size of a toddler bed its was drug user there one guy ask my dude did he have any drugs the clerk was very very very rude.. I would never ever go there again
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2013
Zakia
"low cost"
chosen for cost and i got what i paid for, nothing extra.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2013
"Good for the price"
It was a very pleasant stay. I was a hotel guest for almost 2 weeks and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room, the maintenance of the facilities and the surrounding neighborhood. Connected to the hotel is a bar / comedy club. While not the most populated place the bar tender was friendly and the patrons to the comedy club jolly and didn't make you feel like an outsider. There is a strip mall within walking distance with a popular restaurant if you wanted a decent meal at a reasonable price. So overall a very good stay.
12 night trip Nov 4, 2012
We weren't expecting much, but the room was not worth the rate that we paid. Cobweb hanging from ceiling & bathroom floor was not very clean. Beds were clean and comfortable and that's what mattered the most.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"great location"
customer Service was very helpful with adjustments that were needed for my stay and they were very understanding of my complex situation. The rooms were great and my Individuals were comfortable and almost didnt want to go back hom. thanks Ramada and Staff for a wonderful experience during the State of Emergency.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
valerie v
"Room"
Bathroom was filthy- shower walls gross- carpet dirty - walls rotted by windows- never go again!!!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Be prepared to open a window"
The hotel is servicable. Nothing glamorous but it's a notch above the Motel 6. They do have a tendency to use a very strong smelling cleaner in the rooms which is fairly overpowering (you can even smell it in the halls). A couple of hours with the sliding door open dispelled the worst of it, but luckily it wasn't all that cold at night yet... Also be aware that Roosevelt only goes one way in front of the hotel - you have to go up the street about 1/2 mile in order to do a U turn to go the opposite direction.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2012
"Noise and thin walls"
This is a hotel which is basically a welfare stopover. Rooms filled with too many people, noisey and horrible.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
Mike a tired businessman
"Basic and affordable"
Not luxury, but thats OK with me. This hotel is conveniently located near many stores and the airport, and the room was clean. The continental breakfast they offer for free was also fine. Wifi worked well. Easy check in. I did notice some repair issues in the bathroom that needed attention (loose seat on the toilet and sink stopper not connected to the handle). That was the only reason to take off even a point.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Software Engineer
"Disappointing"
The rooms were dated and dirty. The beds were very small with poor mattresses. Breakfast wasn't up to par.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012
"Ok get-away"
The hotel was nice but the bathroom still had a dirty washcloth that was not removed when it was clean and the bed was slept in. Housekeeping never change the sheets.
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2012
Doris
When i booked the hotel all i wanted was a pool. The people at hotel.com should have known the pool was closed at this ramada. I was disappointed considering i turned down other hotels.
2 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
steven
"good value close to town"
older property doing renovations; the room was nice and well maintained; the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
david

"The hotel is OK for its price"
The hotel is OK for its price, the only problem is wireless signal is weak in the room.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Staff are unfrien"
Carpet smelly in hallway Staff are unfriendly a very unwelcoming place. Breakfast is good
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Heidi

"還不錯"
乾淨
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
TW
"sur la route"
bon rapport qualite prix / le bemol la chambre était tres sale. proxiimite de restaurant et facilite d acces / parking..tres bien comme hotel etape
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
franck
FR
"HUELE A CIGARRILLO TOTALMENTE"
Las habitaciones huelen a cigarrillo. El aseo es poco, aunque el desayuno muy bueno. La ubicación es buena. No lo recomiendo para familias con hijos pues el aseo es malo.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
FAMILIA GARCIA PINZON
CO
"Weit entfernt von philly City"
hotel mit Pool sehr gut, Lage sehr schlecht, dieses Hotel in philly City wäre perfekt, Frühstück ausbaufähig, zimmer gut,
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Ramada - never again!"
The hotel needs a complete overhaul! The rooms have a weird old smell, the sliding doors towards the balcony on the 2nd floor cannot be locked (we needed to change our room twice because of that). The entire service staff seemed to be totally uninspired how to deliver a good service quality. They appeared as if they altogether had given up the fight for making the customer's stay worth the money spent. Nobody seemed to be willing to live up to the customer's expectations (or how else would you explain a breakfast room where the bread display is messy). If that is the standard of Ramada then I have to say: never again!
2 night family trip May 26, 2013
"Akzeptables Hotel/Motel"
- 2 Zimmer gebucht, davon eins ok, das zweite leider nicht wirklich zumutbar(Fäulnisgeruch)
Other trip May 30, 2013
DE
"Geschikte uitvalsbasis voor een paar dagen Philly"
Het hotel ligt op ruime afstand van de stad (30 km) maar dat was voor ons geen probleem, het was een goed altrernatief voor de veel duurdere locaties nabij het centrum. De kamer was ruim en netjes. We vonden het hotel wel erg groot en vonden ook dat er sommige wat duistere types rondliepen. Er hingen wel camera's in alle gangen maar daardoor vroegen we ons juist nog meer af of het wel helemaal veilig was. Het ontbijt was prima, beter dan verwacht. De tv was kapot en er kwam direct een monteur. Van het zwembad hebben we geen gebruik gemaakt maar het zag er prima uit. Het eerste deel bij de centrale hal en het conferentie gedeelte ziet er chique uit, maar de achterste gangen vallen wat tegen. De prijs kwaliteit verhouding vonden wij goed.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2012