All hotels in Lake Forest, California, United States of America
23702 Rockfield Blvd, Lake Forest, CA, 92630, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Nice hotel to places we were going already"
Hotel was easy to get to, and close to the place we were going. Also allowed us to get on freeway easily to go home. Nice staff. Decent rooms. Nice layout.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Deac
"Near Verizon Wireless Amphitheater"
We stayed here since it was close to the VWA. Rooms were warm and stuffy when we arrived. Air conditioning took a while to cool room off. Otherwise for a overnight stay it was okay.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
DIY
"Old rooms"
This place needs an update and look cleaner for what they charge
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Moe
"For one night this hotel isn't bad"
My family and I were attending an event about 10 minutes away and this was the cheapest hotel in the area. It is right off the freeway which made it easy. Even though there is a parking garage, the lot fills up at night. Check in was easy enough. The breakfast was good, waffles, bagels, pastries, oatmeal, fruit. Make sure you get there early because it was busy and had to wait about 10 minutes to get a waffle. The room itself was clean, the bed was comfortable, but the carpet needs to be replaced. The bathroom needs an upgrade. There were broken tiles, faucet was falling apart, and the hairdryer made weird noises and didn't dry that well. The staff was friendly. If you need to crash in the area, why not?
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Checking in / Checking out"
No option to check in early OR a late check out. The hotel could even make a bit more money if they had either of these options or just offer it as a convenience. Pay Per view movies should be offered inside the rooms.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Not what we expected"
This is a lower end Hotel without much in ameneties. The staff is young and inexperienced.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Michael kelly
"Overnight"
Very nice hotel to stay overnight with restaurants close by
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Al Segawa
"very nice"
Everything was fine
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Charles Bohlen
"Just a place to sleep"
Hotel was fine. I just stayed here because it was close to where I needed to be. Front desk lady was very nice.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Dirty bathroom"
When I checked in around 11 pm I was greeted nicely and the process was easy. I was glad because when I called the day before to ask the latest I could check in after 4 times I had to ask for someone else because the man did not understand English well enough to answer my question. I went to my room. It was nice. The remote didn't work so I went to the desk to get new batteries and it was ok. My 1 rating for cleanliness was.be wise of the bathroom. The shower and floor had not been cleaned. There was about an inch of water in the tub as it was dripping and the stopper was in. There was an empty soap wrapper on one of the shelves and worst of all was the long brown hair on the floor next to the tub
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Suzy
The room i was sent to, was not made. Had to go back to the front desk and request another room.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Zeke
"Great hotel close to Laguna Beach"
Perfect hotel to stay at while you visit Laguna Beach. Going through the canyon is a quick and easy way in and out of Laguna Beach. We spent one day at the art festivals and the next in downtown Laguna Beach. Parking in LB is easy if you go early. Shuttles are also available. The hotel was comfortable, especially the bed (killer pillows!). There were some funky red stains on the wall paper, but no big deal. Nice pool area and the breakfast was adequate. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Paint splashes in the room"
I used the hotel mostly to sleep.The price was ver high. It was much Higher than the hotel I had been 3 day before (Best Western Plus), just round the corner, but the quality of the room was much lower) The room had paint splashes and it was not for art. Breakfast was OK
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Dardo
"easy access to Irvine Spectrum"
Very disappointing. We checked in around 8pm - and the first thing we notice is not much left on the toilet paper roll - and no back-up roll. On closer inspection we found a used q-tip on the bathroom floor, as well as a LIVE earwig. I called the front desk - they apologized and told us they had new housekeeping staff......they never did send up extra toilet paper. We had to ask a housekeeping staff that happened to be outside our room for the toilet paper. Finding the earwig and dirty q-tip on the floor pretty much grossed us out.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location"
Hotel is a good value for the money. Breakfast was slow to be set up with some foods running out before they were replaced. For example, I was surprised to find one yogurt left on a not busy morning, which I took. More than 10 minutes later, there was no replacement resulting in another patron having to ask if they had any yogurt. The breakfast hostess was not in any hurry or helpful, which I found a little off putting. Otherwise, an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
roger
"Won't be staying here again by choice"
Left over beer case was in the room from previous stay. Bed hard not enough pillows for a king size bed and when asking for more pillows, none available because they said hotel was booked and all extra pillows gone. If they have enough in the first place, they would run out of extra pillows.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Hotel was clean... Breakfast was adequate (bacon wasn't the best; eggs were a bit overcooked...) Staff were competent...
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Howard
"Reasonable & close to "The Pageant of the Masters""
My stay was very pleasant. My dinner at the Fornosa Cafe in the hotel was good. The free breakfast was more than adequate and the free in room WiFi was great. I would stay there again before attending "The Pageant of the Masters" in Laguna Beach.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Pamela
"Good Value for Location"
The room was spacious and comfortable, the location was what we needed, and the price was very reasonable for the area. Garage parking was available, conveniently near our room. And the wifi worked well immediately. We weren't looking for a memorable resort. This is not a glamorous destination to be enjoyed for itself. It's a pragmatic solution to the problem of an affordable stay in Irvine, and a very good one. The only knock was a light musty odor in the room, not a problem. I'm very sensitive; you might not notice it.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Steve K
"Older Hotel with great location and freindly staff"
The hotel was in a great location. The staff was very helpful and quick. The hotel itself is older and not as clean as I would have liked.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Very comfortable night of sleep.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Cozy stay"
The room was pretty comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was really great! The view wasn't really scenic, however, because the hotel is located near several business complexes and neighborhoods, and there are some stuff that needs to be repaired (peeling walls, rusted faucets, water stains on ceilings, etc.), but overall, this hotel is pretty good for its price.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Rikki Tee
"It's right off the 5"
We forgot a sweat coat vary expensive one went back and they found it and returned it the staff were friendly.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"I expected better"
Cleaning only pulled up bed; Elevator floor was soaking wet & slippery; my room lost power and I was awoken at 4am by the beeping of the air conditioner when it came back online; ice machine was broken and staff suggested I go next door to McDonalds. ... I thought I was booking the same place I stayed in last year, but it wasn't. Boy! I'll never go here again!!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Chris Ingram
"Adequate"
This isn't a new hotel, and the remodeled bathroom was beginning to show its age. The beds were reasonably comfortable. The HVAC unit is in an oddly shaped corner of the room and partly blocked by a writing table a bit too large for the space. The room was clean. The lighting (CFL) is a bit dim. We used neither the microwave nor the fridge. The breakfast included was good enough for our needs. This hotel is not a stand out, but I wouldn't hesitate to book a room there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Karl
"very pleased"
I was initially hesitant after seeing some other reviews, But This hotel is worth a second look. The area was quiet and well located. I will definately stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 21, 2014
David B
"Perfect location for our needs"
Hotel staff was great. Hotel really needs a "refresh" update.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"It was good for the price"
Shower needed to be checked on ... dripping and leaking
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Fine place, noisy room"
The AC units are so noisy. I turned mine off but the unit in the room next to me vibrated my walls every 6 minutes so I wasn't able to sleep.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Old"
It had been redone back in the day and has not been maintained well
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
BATH TUB WAS FILTHY, TOWELS ARE LIKE POSTAGE STAMPS, I DID NOT WANT TO TOUCH ANYTHING, SCREEN DOOR FELL OFF UPON ARRIVE, WE LET THE DESK KNOW, AND NO ONE CAME TO FIX IT.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Rooms disappointing."
Hotel/lobby nice on outside, disappointing rooms inside. Wall paper peeling in corners, very high ceilings that show discoloration. Spartan furnishings. Sub pare blankets and the smallest pillows I have every seen. The one thing that's good it the restaurant, it has great food and nice people. May look Spartan but fresh and great tasting. For the price you may find something else that is alittle cleaner.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Dee
"Excellent Hotel At Low Cost"
Stayed in room 229. The room and bathroom were very very clean. The front desk person was polite. The free continental breakfast in the morning was decent including juices, yogurt, muffins, waffle machine, eggs etx. Prior to this stay I had stayed at the Marriott nearby and paid an extra 50.00. Not worth it at all. This hotel will do if you are needing to stay a night or two.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Convenient"
Breakfast was good. There was a strong sewage smell in the back of the building on the last day
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Quality Low, But Reasonably Priced"
The key card was hard to use and all of the doors (hotel entrance and hotel room) stuck. The rooms are far from the parking area. Complimentary breakfast was just adequate. The room was clean, but was very warm because the air conditioning didn't work properly. There was no ice or vending machines on the third floor, where my room was located.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Not what I expected"
They had a black out 15 minutes after our arrival that was pre-planned. We couldn't do anything especially since the room was already paid for. The smoke alarms chirped for the first 10 minutes after the blackout as well which was annoying. I was really disappointed in our short stay
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"It was a convenient location for me to stay."
The front desk clerk was horrible...just awful. He started our transaction by telling me that there were probably no rooms ready until three (even though I was told by the booking people that could check in whenever I arrived) He tried to put on a pompous air of authority, like he was the head desk clerk at the Ritz...far from it, it was actually kind of comical. He asked me for my debit card and ID and took his time running my card to get a deposit, he also made a copy of my ID. When I told him I was in a hurry, he did everything even slower. At one point he even threatened to call the police if I objected to the way he was doing things !!. How this guy ever got a job dealing with the public I will never know. The whole experience was disgusting. I highly recommend dismissing this person, before he angers the wrong person. I cannot in good consciousness recommend this hotel to anyone.....just terrible!!!!!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Security problem."
Had a security problem. Front desk not occupied.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2014
Very good
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Nice hotel and it was perfect for our stay."
The staff was very friendly and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Teresa
"A good place to stay"
We had to be out of our house for two nights and we wanted a place close to home with breakfast. We had a king room and it had a couch, refrigerator and microwave. The room was clean, the bed was good and there was an extra pillow and blanket in the dresser. There is nothing like being cold in bed and not having an extra blanket. Most hotel heaters are too noisy. We didn't have to turn it on during the night. The staff were very helpful. There is a Chinese restaurant on the premises and it seemed to always have customers. We didn't eat there, my husband doesn't like Chinese food. But the menu reminded me of the Chinese food I had as a kid. The breakfast was more than adequate. Waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, toast, bagels, even fresh fruit. The coffee was not good. Usually hotel coffee is weak. This was strong, but bad. Good thing there was a McDonald's next door. We would not hesitate to go there again and will put up guests at this hotel. They can drink coffee at our house.
2 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Coliptt
"Not bad at all."
Some staffs were very friendly and polite, few were not. Simple healthy daily breakfast is included in the very reasonable room rate. the Chinese restaurant located within the hotel got great food. They got us a top floor end unit, clean and very quiet, but Internet connection is not stable in the room at all, we had to go down to the Libby to get online. It's a great location to stay while we explore the Southern California, especially the Orange County. However, though we checked in late around midnight the first day, they still won't grant us a late check out at the 9th day for our midnight flight.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
CC
"Nothing Special"
Room was OK. The beds were a little too firm for my tastes. The bath could have been a little cleaner. i.e. the toilet and under the sink. The building hallways needed paint and repair.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Sleep in your car!"
Dirty pool. Fridge in room did not work. No assistance with bags. Called for help with TV in room, no one came fixed it on our own. Riddled with seedy characters!
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We have experienced high wind and many leaves have fallen in the pool and we have been doing our best to keep up with it. We are sorry that you felt you did not receive enough assistance during your stay. We do have someone at front desk 24 hours per day and are usually very helpful. We hope the next time you are in the area you will give us the opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable. Darren Yang General Manager Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
j
Hotel is older. Fan in bath did not work. Bath tub was worn. Non-smoking room but cigarette burns in bed spread. Needs maintenance. Very friendly at check in.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Trip to see our grandson."
We flew into Vegas for a week, rented a car, and drove down to Orange County to see our Grandson. We have stayed here before and specifically returned to this motel. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and the breakfast is a nice plus for the money.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Not for us..."
We were very unimpressed and even almost disgusted in our stay. Upon check in, we were sent to a room at the end of a hall where the exterior door was wide open. It appeared as if this space was converted into a room last minute. The concern was our safety. The room door did not close securely and the balcony was on ground level with a sliding glass door that did not close or lock securely. The rooms are very dated and need new linens. Upon request of a new room that was inside the hotel, we were told we could move across the hall from where we were or ..... or what? Finally moved to a room inside the hotel, when picking up new keys, it was noted that the lobby area was freezing cold. Every single door in the building leading to the outdoors was propped open. Our room was also cold. In the morning, the continental breakfast was horrible. Even if the food was decent, it was so cold in the dining area and lobby that even your coffee was cold in a matter of minutes. Make a fresh waffle only to take it off the griddle and can't even butter it in the cold. For the amount of money we paid, we will pay double just to feel clean, comfortable and safe. The second night it seemed as if everyone on the 2nd floor was having a party until 3am. This location is in the same parking lot as a McDonalds that harbors homeless. They can keep their unsatisfactory room, food and service for $87/night
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Close to my dad's house"
Overall this hotel was just "OK". The included breakfast was so-so and barely edible. The cable TV for the whole hotel had issues for 3 of the 4 days I stayed there. If you stay here, get a room on the top floor. The ceilings are not sound-proofed and you can hear/feel anyone walking above you if you are down below.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"No Listening to Customer"
booked for 8 nights called to cancel first night was still charged
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Great location, close to I-5"
Only stayed one night. Checked in around 9:30pm and out by 5:30am for softball showcase. All and All it was nice and quiet.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013