All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
2633 Ne 43rd St, Kansas City, MO, 64117, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Cleanliness was good"
We weren't there very long but, the inside of the rooms were pretty clean. Comfortable beds and breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Perfect for a place to sleep"
After our furnace decided to die, we had to have a place to lay our heads for a couple nights. The five of us in one room with an added roll out bed was just fine. We were only there to sleep, nothing else.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"weekend trip"
It was an inexpencive way to stay in KC for the weekend the staff was very nice and helpful
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Jane
"Not far from the casino"
This hotel met my needs and exceeded my expectations. The only part of the stay that wasn't the greatest was the neighborhood. But hotels can't just up and move when a casino moves into the area. In my opinion, it seemed as though quite a few people who had lost all their money were at the intersections asking for mine, but none of them were at the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Jeff Voegtlin
"Business Travel - Not the Best"
You get what you pay for and this hotel/motel equates to that notion. Checking in, the staff was OK. The room had no heat and had to walk down to the office in the cold to address the issue. I was told after the fact that there was a kill switch on the wall, next to the heater. The lock on the door was not working correctly and it was hard to shut. After several attempts the latch caught and I was able to lock the door. The room was large, and updated. The breakfast in the morning was stocked well and clean. The facility is very accessible to the highway. When I return to the area again, I will likely look for another location to stay.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
M
"Not again"
This was a tough sell. The room was barely clean and minimal towels and soaps were just draped messily or not at all. Large stain on the dust ruffle hard to miss in the light of day.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
nice staff - quiet area - even the Raider fans were quiet (maybe because they just lost the game!!)
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Getto"
Just keep driving on. Towels were used. Rooms looked old and ran down. Wouldn't dare leave my things in my room and leave for food in this neighborhood. Nicest thing there are the flat screen tv's
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Kelley
I was not happy with my stay at this hotel at all. The amenities were almost non-existent and there was the bare minimum of linens available for showering. There was no soap holder in the shower; I had the company of a spider in the shower with me and the light in the shower area was so dim, it was really dark in the shower, once the curtain was pulled. The bed only had a sheet and thin blanket on it, so my traveling companion was freezing the entire night. The lawn outside looked as if it had not been mowed in a couple of weeks; since I had two dogs with me, I needed to wade through the jungle for them to do their business. The refrigerator was not turned on, so we had to wait for that to cool down before transferring things in to the frig. I would not stay here again if traveling through this area.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
Only three things I did not like. The door key didn't work and door jammed at times, The room had a little odor like damp carpet. Also next door guest wasn't so quiet. Other than that, I really enjoyed the stay. Great staff, very friendly.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Yvette
"Nice! We would stay again."
The room was clean and comfortable. I rated it 4 because it was dark. The lady at the breakfast room was very helpful and nice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Ann
"close to where we needed to be"
we were unhappy about the room because it was a none smoking room but smelled of smoke. The desk clerk brought us some fabrize that helped some . The light over the sink was not working and they had a shop light plugged in to use for a light . That did not work out the best . Otherwise it was a nice stay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Fine but had some issues"
We stayed here on our way back from vacation. The room was fine and comfortable. My issues were minor but just thought I'd share. There was a lone piece of trash behind the bathroom door, but everything else seemed clean. Something that struck me as odd though, was that the shampoo bottle that was in the bathroom looked like it was used once and then just left there. I don't think most hotels do that. The shower never got above lukewarm which was terribly annoying. And lastly, at breakfast, it looked like they put out a bare minimum of stuff. There was only one cup of batter for the waffle maker and they never replaced it, but they did replace the empty giant syrup bottle. They put out just a few doughnuts at a time leading my kids to fight over them. Also, the waffle maker was so crusty from use that waffles stick to it terribly. However, the staff was super friendly and we slept well!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
Christina
"Nice hotel in N. Kansas City"
Convenient location, very nicely remodeled hotel. Comfy beds, great shower, decent breakfast. We will stay here again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
College mom
"Our stay at the Best Western"
The hotel was nice and clean, the staff that checked us in was pleasant and answered all our questions. The room was clean, and had enough room for all of us. The pool was an outdoor pool, it was not large but was clean and a nice area to just hang out. We were going to an amusement park and it was close by which was a plus. Over all the stay was nice.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Convenient when in the area."
Stayed there previously and we were pleased with the experience.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Ron
"rough neighborhood, small pool, rough characters"
It was fine but nothing special... kind of in the ghetto
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
todd
"Good for one night"
I stayed only 1 night because I was driving through. The staff was friendly and I asked about cameras becaues I had my truck packed with stuff and he put me in a room where I could park in front of the room with a camera overlooking. The hotel isn't brand new but was nice looking. The neighborhood was older as well but as I drove around and got something to eat I saw it was a nice. Overall satisfied with my stay.
Business trip Jun 9, 2013
"Good price clean room."
Hotel was clean but a patron in one of the rooms brought a big dog and left it in the room unattended and it barked until 2 am. I called the front desk and they were working on locating the owner of the dog. Other than that the stay was fine.
Other trip May 4, 2013
t.
"Best Western a must stay-very affordable"
We chose this hotel based on reviews from previous customers. Room was clean and spacious ( upgraded to suite as we checked in late). Bed was comfy and the bathroom towels etc. were changed on a daily basis. Continental breakfast provided enough from bagels and bread to cereal and boiled eggs. Friendly staff.
4 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Canadian Girl
"Okay"
Okay. Cleaning people barged in a lot. To the point of being creepy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Clean and rooms well maintained."
For an older hotel the rooms are in good condition, clean, and it looks like the invested some money in updating the bathroom recently. The exterior needs some work, but for the price it is a well kept place. No frills, but had it where it counts.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Gil
"Smokers! There are still smoking rooms!"
It was nothing special. The location was convenient for the expressway, but nothing else. There were smoking rooms available which is a plus for smokers.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Dr
"Close to everything we wanted to do."
We had a very nice time at this hotel. Our room was clean and very comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. We will be staying here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
"Good but not great"
You get what you pay for. The motel was ok, but not the best. Bed was updated but the bathroom and carpets need updating. You could hear the people in the room above you walking around so it's not quiet. The parking here is awful. We left for dinner and drinks and when we returned, there was no parking at all. We had to end up parking in the pickup/drop off area. Hotel is clean though. Quick access to interstate.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Erik
""Rude Reception Clerk, but otherwise a great hotel"
The lady at the Reception Desk was very rude to us and told us that we had the wrong hotel as there was no reservation in my name even though we had received confirmation of reservation well in advance! When we showed her the confirmation printout, she backtracked and said "oh they had your name in the wrong sequence" which did not make any sense, she could have at least double-checked her list before she told us that we were not on it! The hotel room was comfortable and clean, breakfast was good, but the reception we had after driving for 6 long hours left a bad taste in my mouth.....
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Madhu
"Some Good, Some Not so Good"
This was a real mixed bag. The location was convenient but the neighborhood was not great. The room had comfortable beds but it smelled musty. The air conditioning was unpredictable. At times it was too hot and then it got unbearably cold. The bathtub drain did not work. It kept closing such that you would be standing in a couple of inches of water. The pool was a real disappointment. After a long hot day on the road we wanted to relax in the pool but it was way too cold to do that. Do they even heat the pool? It appeared that there were people actually living in this hotel permanently. They were quite loud and several of the teenagers were up at all hours and running around. That left us feeling unsafe. The breakfast was okay. However, they did not have decaf coffee. Who doesn't have decaf these days? They did have make-your-own waffles, cereal, bagels, and fruit. If you just want a comfy bed and a basic breakfast, then this place is okay. If you want more amenities, look somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
It was a nice motel they were doing some remodeling at the time we were there. Pool was nice, staff was good.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2012
DF
"Hotel Keys"
The key reader had gone down and anytime we wanted back into our room we had to ask to be let in. We arrived on a monday and finally received a key on Wednesday but we were leaving that thursday. Then we had a lot of trouble getting the key to actually unlock the door.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
Julia
"Pleased"
Very nice older but clean the pool needs some shade maybe some umbrellas
Other trip Aug 4, 2012
Didn't like the neighborhood.. We had to move to another room when we got there and they where very accomodating. . The outlets need to be updated and some did not work
3 night trip Jul 27, 2012
Tammy

"Great hotel near family"
We stayed 3 nights and checked in early in the day and had a great room and very helpful staff. We would recommend this hotel and if back that way again we would stay here.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Kathleen

"Hyvä hotelli"
Huoneet olivat siistit ja kaikki toimi paitsi vohvelirauta, vohvelit tarttuivat kiinni rautaan.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
1 night trip May 12, 2013
4 night trip Dec 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Country Inn - North

"N. Kansas City Best Western"
08/02/15 403alexanderw
Very quiet, clean and professional. We loved the swimming pool, very clean and tastefully decorated. I would recommend this hotel anytime and the location was great as far as the interstate access to go north south east or west without having to drive to the downtown heart of Kansas City. We will be back to go gamble sometime at the River Boats in KC.
"Exceeded Expectations"
07/31/15 Eric D Tecumseh, United States
This was the best hotel experience I've ever had. This hotel was so clean and well-maintained. The pool area was perfect, and the location made it easily accessible. The staff were helpful and pleasant. I hope to get to stay at this location again!
"Convenient location; friendly staff!"
07/23/15 Peter W
Stopped here for an overnight while in transit. This place is well maintained; has a great location N of Kansas City downtown, and the staff is very helpful with directions to the best restaurants and sights.
"We went for a family vacation"
07/23/15 925nancy Afton, Iowa
We went for a family vacation and we have a very large family. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast area is a little small but we did it in shifts so not to overwhelm other guests with 10 kids.
"Just what we needed"
07/20/15 dianelk2015
Nice hotel, clean, well-kept and hot breakfast was great and convenient. Hotel is easily accessible from interstate and quick drive to many events and attractions. Stayed there to attend a concert downtown. With the hotel's close location to Worlds of Fun etc. the hotel was full of families with lots of kids of all ages. Breakfast area needs more room....only three tables and a counter to accommodate a full hotel.
"A comfortable and refreshing night."
07/19/15 cwc9201 Tucson, Arizona, United States
A decent value for a clean comfortable room in a nice neighborhood for those badly needed stretch-walks. The outside pool appeared clean and was being enjoyed by some familys but wasn't really long enough for laps. The breakfast was adequate but average.
"Worlds of Fun, Royals Trip"
07/17/15 Bill R Sabetha, Kansas
We were in town for a family outing to Worlds of Fun and a Royals game. We did an internet search and this place came up as one of the more reasonably priced hotels. Good clean room with plenty of towels and close to Worlds of Fun.
07/17/15 Todd J
Guest services arranged my daughters stuffed animals on the bed. It meant alot after coming back from a long day. A very friendly place. We will stay again. It has a waffle house right down the street.
"Experience at best western Country inn Kansas City, Mo"
07/16/15 Rebecca/steven W Tucson, United States
The room was clean, beds nice, clean and and comfortable, TV internet and refrigerator all worked well, the pool well was kept and at a comfortable temperature , the staff helpful both regarding the motel but also gave us directions to places to eat and see. You did not hear other guests moving around. It was easy to find and there are interstate and restaurants near. We would stay again if needed.
07/15/15 Cristy J
Stayed here for 3 nights and they were all pleasant. Got a non-smoking room, the bed was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was okay but there wasn't a lot of options. Parking was limited because hotel was pretty full but made it work anyway. The staff was very helpful. Will be coming back to this hotel whenever another trip comes up.