All hotels in Gallup, New Mexico, United States of America
3010 E Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM, 87301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"It's hard to choose a hotel on the road..."
We knew we would be done driving for the day by the time we reached Gallup, so on my phone I looked for a mid-range hotel/motel. When we go to the Days Inn, we were quoted a higher price than was found online, not only higher than Expedia, but higher than their own website. We were told to get the price on their website we had to book online (the website didn't indicate is was a web special), so we went outside booked the room & came back in. That should have been our first clue. The room was dark and dank, the hems were falling out of the curtains. Otherwise it was functional. The breakfast was nothing special, waffles were okay, but the station was a mess; had batter all over the place and the batter cup had been re-used several times and left under the dispenser (I just tossed it and grabbed a new one, but it was right in front of the desk where two people (owners or managers) were sitting and neither made a move to tidy up the breakfast area. I wished I hadn't pre-paid, we would have moved on.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Diana
"Nice hotel.chain."
We liked the pool, it was a clean room, and staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Renee
"Would recommend."
We had to attend a funeral in Gallup, NM. and after a long drive, it was a nice comfort to be in a nice hotel. Only a couple of issues, when we got to our room it was hot ,as well as the hallway, but it eventually cooled down. The bathroom was clean, but needed some floor maintence, loose tile but that was minor. The staff was excellent, they went above and beyond. The bed was comfortable and I would recommend. Overall satisfied with the value.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Jones family
Beds were hard, I like a soft bed. The Trains go by about one a hour or more.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
JJ
"Great hotel in blah part of town"
It was nice to stay in a nice hotel with nice clean beds after being on the road for a week straight. The pool and hot tub were major pluses. A nice stay on the outskirts of a cool Route 66 town. Not near anything was only downside.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Not fancy but clean"
Hotel was on the main road and easy to find. The room look recently painted and had a comfortable, clean bed, fridge, and microwave. Shower/tub was interesting as some pieces missing in the drain but it functioned ok. Good value.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Al
"Avoid Red Rock Inn"
There are no elevators and I had to climb steps with luggage to second floor. Breakfast buffet was apples, yogurt, bad coffee, no cream, cold cereal, and the cook it yourself waffles. And just in case you want to use the restroom while you are downstairs, no such luck, you have to go back to your room.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice Hotel in Gallup"
Great Staff, Nice Room, good staff good hotel in Gallup, since Gallup is not a great town though
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Moquino
"Room needs a small redo"
Only real complaint would be that there were two high back club chairs in the crammed room with table. Unable to move chairs to use table and would have preferred a desk and chairs. Clean and good location. No other issues
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Paula
"Just ok"
Needed to stop for the day. Breakfast was not great just OL
Other trip May 24, 2014
Clean, good value, will stay again when traveling that way!
1 night trip May 21, 2014
K Smith
"Not recommending this place to anyone"
Double room seemed okay till shoes came off. Floor seemed like it hadn't been vacuumed in forever, shoes went back on. Went into bathroom and the towels were previously used-looked like make up but I wasn't really sure. Scared to even shower! King room would never get cool. Every time I walked past TV the picture went fuzzy. Girl at front desk said nothing she could do, she doesn't know how to work on TV's. Went into bathroom and the first towel I picked up smelled musty. Next morning went to take a shower and I thought the whole bathtub was going to fall threw the floor. I could tell the people in the next room had same issue as I could hear when they took shower. Next morning went to front thinking Coffee and it was extremely bad. Looked at their little refrigerator that had 3 shelves. Each shelf had 1 container of yogurt. Their bread container had 2 slices of what looked like day old bread. Wasn't getting a complimentary breakfast here. When I went to check out there was a man, who I presume was the owner, sitting behind desk. He NEVER even acknowledged me. He started yelling to a woman who came and waited on me. She never asked was everything okay. Took the room keys and handed me my receipts. I said Thank You and she said your welcome-shouldn't it have been the other way her thanking me for my money!!! WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Trains"
Trains were quite loud early in the morning. Room was comfy. Bathtub was jetted but very small. Certainly not big enough for two. Pool seemed nice. Convenient to hwy 40.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Rude Manager"
The stay was great BUT the manager is rude!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
We have stayed at Days Inn during most of trip. This one was a little disappointing in the fact that their hot breakfast was a waffle iron to make a waffle, toaster to toast bread or microwave for instant oatmeal. All the others we stayed in had eggs, and at least on of the options of bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Plus the breakfast room area was a couple of tables in the hotel lobby and not near big enough area with congestion of people checking out. Room was clean, but overpriced if not serving the breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Susie
"Nice place to stay"
Enjoyed our stay and was very reasonably priced.
3 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"not satisfied with this hotel"
heater in room was VERY noisy and when room next to me ran the vent fan in their bathroom it was VERY loud in my room. so loud in fact that I had to turn the tv way up to drowned out the noise. Also got very poor service at front desk. needed to talk to manager about a rate problem and he immediately started to argue with me instead of just answering my question. they also argued with me when I asked for a receipt. also they don't speak very good English. definitely WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN!
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
david
"Pet Friendly and comfortable"
From the check in to the departure, staff very accommodating. We checked in and notified the desk clerk that we had two small dogs. He immediately changed our room to accommodate. The patio sliding glass door led straight out to where the dogs could "do their business" just steps away. It was also great to be able to park our moving van and truck towing a vehicle within view with plenty of space. Breakfast was not a great variety though. That was the only "ding" in this review.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Stacie B.
"Decent Room in Gallup"
The room was better than the outward appearance. Clean room, fresh linens on the bed, small "large" towels. The shower head was refreshingly high!! I am 6'2" and get tired of crouching to get the water on top of me. The pressure of the water was terrific. It was winter and I expected the pool to be undergoing needed repairs. Would have been nice if the spa (did they have one?) was operational. I don't generally expect a great deal out of Gallup or any other city/town on I-40. Far too transient. The tight economy, middle of winter, and who knows what probably account for the exteriors weathered look. Leafy trees are not what you find in winter. Far enough away from the trains! Adequate!!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Don
"Noisy"
If you to be kept up through out the night by trains passing by, how thin the walls are that you could keep a conversation with the room next door and the smell of cigarettes in the hall way, even though all the rooms had no smoking signs on the doors, oh and also wait in a long line during breakfast because there's only one waffle maker and the person making them has to keep re making them because they fall apart when removing them so in the process they made 5, then have it with this hotel. The only thing I liked was the plenty of pillows they put on your bed.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Johnny
"Railroad noise - can't avoid in Gallup"
Facilities not bad. R R tracks close by with trains every 15 minutes. Best thing-Clean, worst thing-Coffee was bad, fresh but bad lol
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
Rowland
This hotel was great! Our room was clean and quiet, except for the train. I slept through it and didn't have a problem but my husband said he heard it. It wouldn't detour us from staying here again though. Breakfast was scarce- oatmeal, cereal, waffles and toast. Nothing else. I'm surprised they didn't have peanut butter or yogurt like other continental breakfast have. They didn't even have fruit. But we we're thankful for what they did offer.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"nice on the outside"
looked great but the rooms were worn down and old. room had a odd smell. staff was rude, the owners refused to rent us the room a second night, then said they would for double. we ended up staying at the holiday inn express for less.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Very nice and clean hotel. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Alice
"Very clean room"
I like the comfortable bed, clean sheets, etc.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Satisfactory, but in need of repair.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
steve
"Had to stay in Gallup..."
Traveling with our dog, we picked Days Inn because it was pet friendly . There were 2 days Inns but this had higher ratings . Staff was okay but tok a long time with ou prepaid check-in . Bed was comfortable enough but room was kind of run down and dirty . Water out of sink and tub was rusty...yuk. Spend extra and go with a better choice like HI Express
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"NIce place to stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff pleasant and helpful.The only drawback was noise from people coming and going early in the morning.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Trains, trains, trains!!!"
Our room was on the side of the hotel closest to the nearby train tracks. While train traffic was diminished from about eleven PM until six AM, the ones that did pass by were incredibly noisy and woke us up repeatedly. Staff was quite unfriendly and rude to guests (not just us ). No safe place to walk our dogs from the hotel, we had to drive elsewhere to accomplish that. Signs of multiple car break-ins in parking lot that was also quite trashy. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Perfect location"
Hotel and staff were wonderful! However, they never cleaned the outside grounds of hotel
7 night trip Nov 17, 2013
"Dirty bed and headboard, bad breakfast"
Dirty bed, pulled mattress from wall and good amount of hair and dirt particles(?) between box spring and wall. Head board was smeared with a clear substance. Not very good overall housecleaning. The continental breakfast was a joke, white bread and jelly and cheap dollar store pastry.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
fort riley
"Days Inn Red Rock - Gallup"
Staff was very friendly and helpful - some noise due to the proximity of the railroad tracks. Overall, a good hotel for the night and a good price.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
John P.
It was somewhat concerning to see broken glass in the parking lot as if someone's car had been broken into. The chain link fence in back had a bent over post where someone may have forced their way into the parking lot. The very back parking lot, near the glass and fence area, is dark and unlit so we didn't park there.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Great train watching"
Would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Alphazu
"Not what I expected"
The hotel is right on a major train track with trains running all night long The staff was not friendly I would never stay at this Hotel again
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Allan
"Business week long stay"
Good value for price, over all good accommodations, comfortable, yes you are right across the street from the railway, but so is everything in Gallup! Still, I sleepted just fine... I'll be back, working in Gallup for the next 2 months.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
DeadLine
"cleaning the pool on sunday a.m."
I enjoyed my stay there very much. On Saturday night the kids swam on the pool for at least two hours, making my life a lot easier, but on Sunday, the pool was closed because they were cleaning it. It just didn't make any sense to me that they were cleaning it during the weekend. You'd think they'd do that during the week, when they have less kids.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Michele
The walls are to thin, we could hear everything going on outside our room. The beds were to firm and the pillows were to fluffy.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Juan
"Fine for the price."
Our room was locted in back and we were able to get a good night's sleep in spite of the train that ran parallel to the road in front. The room was large, reasonably clean and comfortable and include a small fridge. The complimentary breakfast which included hard boiled eggs, cereal, waffles, toast , juice and tea or coffee was adequate. Overall I would recommend this hotel for someone who needs to travel on a limited budget.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Veggie duo
"Jewelry shopping"
Excellent location, not overpriced! Close to the pawn shops as well as casino.....also, window rock is 30 miles away. definitely worth the drive!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Marti
"Facilities were old, run down, and not in the best"
Would recommend staying somewhere else due to the location, the age of the hotel , as well as the unwillingness attitude fr the hotel manager. Not a good place to stay...deforest not worth the money we spent.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Good but not great."
This Is A Good Hotel For A Brief Stay, One Or Two Nights. Staff Was Great Good Service And Friendly. Train Noise Can Bother But After A While You Don't Notice It.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Jose
"Fair enough, good breakfast"
I used this hotel during a travel with my wife. Just overnight. Staff is efficient and polite. Unfortunately our bed was bad... Mattress was not stable. Despite of that, room is clean, equipped with micro-oven, refrigerator, coffee machine. Shower is great and breakfast tasteful. I'd repeat this experience without any problem.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
evpaixao
location was good.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Stingy and smelly hotel (Cigarettes)"
Immediately there was something wrong with the place, hardly anybody was staying there and I wondered why? Entering the room I observed peeling wall paper, the only window in the room was missing part of the frame leaving an exposed gap to the outside. The shower floor was very squeaky and felt like it was about to give away, and floor titles in the bathroom were gaped and missing most of the grout. Shower towels were old and tattered and one of them was stained. The ice bucket did not contain a liner and the bottom was gross with dried stains. I asked the front desk for a laundry bag and the manager replied they do not have any, and I asked for a small trash bag but only received an old torn plastic shopping bag with holes. This place is very pathetic and hardly held together some of the room windows were masked off with black trash bags and created a creepy vibe, I conclude to say this is the last time I consider staying at a days inn. Warning: - Second-hand smoke. You can smell old cigarettes all over the hotel even within the non-smoking room and hallway. - The breakfast was just cereal and bread, and an inconsistent waffle batter. There was no meat served for breakfast. - You don't get lotion, sanitary bag and enough towels, and I have never seen a house-keeper. We knocked on the house-keeping room, and no one opened.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great view for a really good price."
Room was very good. Breakfast was good, could use some fruit. Spent 3 days and enjoyed.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Gray check
"Comfortable enough"
The rooms were clean and reasonably comfortable. The swimming pool lights were out that evening and was not fixed until after we left. Other than that, it was a satisfactory stay.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Relaxing."
Had an excellent stay, no problems. The beds were comfortable. And I thought the room price was reasonable.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
El
"Let the trains put you to sleep..."
Nice, near rail line, just outside of urban area. Plenty of places to put on your tennis shoes and go for a walk.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Not so good for price"
hair in the table, asked for non-tobacco room and the room wass infiltrated with tobacco smell
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013