All hotels in Gallup, New Mexico, United States of America
3010 E Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM, 87301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Rather comfortable
    Ordinary amenities
    Room is all right
    Service is poor
"Awful hotel in every way"
Awful hotel in every way
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"disappointing"
The staff was cold expect on individual who was very helpful a Native American woman who was very helpful.
Other trip May 17, 2015
William B.
"Day Inn"
It was an average hotel. Nothing makes it stand out.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Sandy
"quick stop on the way"
My husband and I stayed here on our way to Utah. It was easy to find and for a good price. The pool and hot tub were great for relaxing after our drive that day. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from just down the road. We will probably stay here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Train noise problem"
The outside of the hotel was not very clean. The room was fine and comfortable, but the train noise woke us several times during the night.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice hotel on old Route 66, great scenery nearby!!"
We stayed for 3 nights in our room, the price was right and other than a few maintenance issues it was a great stay. The woman who runs the place wasn't as friendly as she could have been. One of our electrical outlets didn't work, the coffee pot had to be moved, which didn't matter afterall because the coffee was terrible!! One of our light bulbs were burnt out. On our third night they didn't replace our towels in our room so we had to ask for more...the coin operated dryer didn't work, the washer did but, there was no way to dry your clothes if you needed to. The advertisement for their "Spa" consisted of a pool, and a jacuzzi, not at all like I had hoped. When I think of a spa, I think of a sauna or steam room, there was none of that. Other than a few minor things we still had a great stay and would probably stay there again because it was affordable and clean.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Zane
"dont stay here....it's not like the picture!!"
This hotel is old and run down...I upgraded to get the jacuzzi tub for nothing!!! None of their bathtubs work because they disabled all the drain plugs because they are afraid of people drowning!!! When I notified the hotel clerk she said days inn made it a policy. Not cool since I have a health condition and chronic pain and purposely looked for a hotel with a tub. I was very disappointed. Also there was a spider on my pillow when I went to go to bed and the sheets were not that clean, there was lint and little hairs...grossed me out! The clerk also said that they nailed the screen doors shut on most of the balcony's because days inn was afraid of a kid falling over the rail...we stayed on second floor but it was too cold to use the balcony. The Clerk never even offered me a refund for my upgrade. I Would never recommend this hotel!!
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Passing through due to a change in travel plans."
The Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. I left my backpack behind in the room. The housekeeping staff found it before I realized it was missing. They locked it away until we could get back to pick it up. I had several valuable items in that bag and I really appreciate that it was locked up in a safe office overnight. Very clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Single Night Stay"
The room was clean but the tiles in the bathroom were old and needed repair. The water pressure was great and the bed was comfortable. Well worth the price. There was a hint of curry smell to the hotel and the room but nothing to over powering.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Greg
"Did not enjoy my stay"
I will not stay there again. The room was smelly and old and needs some repairs. Housekeeping started knocking on our door a couple hours before checkout time. Breakfast was not worth the time.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Lyanne
"room was ok"
the room was fine except it was not cleaned well. This was a dog friendly room and there was some dry food in a corner and the coffee machine had not been emptied.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
Our room did not look like the picture. When I tried to turn a lamp on the whole thing collapsed. Looked like someone had balanced the lamp before, in hopes that no one would ever touch it. Someone had put their fist through the wall and they just glued another piece of wall paper on top of the damage. However, the room was clean and the TV worked.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
tim
"Convenient and nice"
We have stayed here many times and the hotel is very accommodating and helpful
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotel"
I would not recommend this hotel. When checking out I asked several times in a very nice way for a printout of my expenses. I was told by the lady that I made my reservation thru Expedia and I would have to look on line. She absolutely refused to give me a print out for my expenses. With that in mind I wonder what she is hiding???? Could there be added charges?? Thus I would skip this one and go to another hotel.....to bad as it is an average hotel with a okay price but who wants to be treated in such a manner!!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"a night in gallup"
stayed one night, location was good, plenty of restaurants. Hotel is clean, getting in from other than front door can be difficult. For quiet ask for rooms away from pool area...and watch out for the casino in town, they will take your money......
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
aleksander
"Stay in Gallup NM"
Room and hotel were quiet and comfortable. Not a lot of outside noise, and we could not hear the train. Breakfast could have been a little bit better, i.e. oatmeal, and cream for coffee. Also, could have had bagels or something along with bread. Perhaps some yogurt. The restaurant that was recommended was not good at all. Maybe next time, more than one eatery of different types.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice in Gallup"
We booked hoping to use the hot tub and pool but traffic in Albuquerque prevented that. :( The hotel and room were nice
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"Older Hotel has potential, but need updating badly"
Actually we had to leave. We had a clue when the lobby was messy and had odd odor. The breakfast nook only had a table or two and the waffle maker hadn't been been cleaned. The description was great, but the pool and the spa were green and cloudy. They were not sanitary to use. We promptly removed our bags and requested a cancellation. The clerk complied and gave us a receipt for $0. Now I have to see if Expedia charges us anyway. We relocated for the night in the same town.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Mo
"Bed bugs bite"
Dirty, gross, has bed bugs yuk!! Tile in bathroom broken and loose. They wouldn't refund and stuck there overnight. My son woke up with a few bites. Never again!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Teresa
"Nice place to stop"
On a trip from California back home to Kansas - Gallup is about halfway - this little motel was a perfect place to stop on a cold windy night. Wish I had known they had an indoor pool - guess I did not read closely enough - room was great - breakfast was minimal but enough to get on the road. Overall a nice break in a long road trip
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel but could use some improvements"
The Inn was nice & the location worked for us. The staff attendant was nice but she needs customer service training. The room was clean. My friend checked for bed bugs and we were happy to find no traces of them. The furniture was worn, which brought the room's appearance down. The beds were nice but too soft for my liking. The bathroom was nice. Shower & water pressure was wonderful. Pool entrance didn't lock at all. Breakfast was very sad. We ate at a nice restaurant instead. Overall, I would stay there again & recommend it to others but plan to eat elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
K.
"Sweet"
Enjoy the quiet room. Nice bathroom space.. Front service desk was awesome
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Solid, practical, reasionably-priced establishment"
Due to Gallup's lay-out, it's difficult to get away from the railroad. This place is no exception.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Rt 66 Motel in Gallup, NM"
I stayed two nights and found the Days Inn to be exactly what was advertised. It was easy to find and right down town near all the shops and restaurants. The room was clean and everything worked. There is a heated pool that looked well kept. I wish I had brought my bathing suite. I would recommend this place and will stay here the next time I stay in Gallup.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"We don't want to go back here."
For a business trip it was only o.k. because other hotels in the area with same star rating are a lot more expensive. Staff was not very helpful when the hairdryer in our room broke. With only 18 degrees Fahrenheit I didn't want to go outside with wet hair, but the lady at the reception said she couldn't do nothing! Only when my husband asked for the manager and requested a different room, she came up with a different dryer. So,she was able to help me out but just didn't want to do it before. All in all she didn't make us feel welcome. Treated us rather with suspicion than kindness. We wouldn't want to go back.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Ute
"Good stay for price."
I would stay again. Recommend for those on a budget.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Night getaway"
Nice for a Gallup hotel, beds were comfortable, TV to low to watch. Other than that nice for the price.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hated it! disgusting in most areas"
The bathroom had disgusting tile and grout issues, the tub had Nothing to grab on to when entering the shower and getting out and moving around as you bathe and rinse. Nothing in the tub to prevent slipping and was as slippery as an ice ring. Towels were grey dingy like they didn't know how to use bleach and were so old it was disgusting. Water filled the tub as you showered. The breakfast consisted of cold cereal, bread to make toast and a waffle iron with no batter to make a waffle and coffee that tasted like it had set for days. The elevator didn't work so you will climb stairs to get to the rooms. It's across the highway from a rail road track where you will hear a train every half hour or so and the whistle will also blow. The sheets on the bed were so gray and dingy and to top it off, full of holes and splits around the edges. The blanket was old and worn as well. The photo's on Expedia show quite a different story. I took photo's of the place but no where to share them here. 80.00 for this and a no refund policy so we couldn't just skip it after checking in. We were tired and had to have a room and as I said, we'd already paid the non refundable 80 bucks! Never again without seeing the room first!
Dianna
"Better room than last stay"
Second floor rooms away from the pool are better. Some cigarette smoke in the hallway at most times. Relatively quiet.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Light at rear entrance near indoor pull was out--it should be on for safety.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Woodsman
Room was clean staff was friendly would recommend it to others
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Fair hotel"
Fair hotel for what I paid for. I do agree I wished the parking lot had better lighting. Besides that the room was adequate to sleep in and much better than what I expected.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Fredrick
"room good pool and breakfast not so much"
Room comfortable bed comfortable. free breakfast was weak. cereal waffle pre made eggbeaters omelet in fridge apple only fruit white or white bread toast. hot tub closed due to health reason..pool should have been as well and foreign objects marble size in bottom of pool.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
richard
"Good, but noisy trains."
Good hotel but next to the noisy train tracks.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
"NICE ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT"
Staff nice and helpful. Odd place. Not too dirty, smelly. Looking worn but maintained. No security in sight. Odd group near unlit east entrance. Parking good. Freeway access good. Gallup is a pass.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
suite renter
"Stay somewhere else"
Can't put my finger on it, but didn't like this place. Wouldn't stay here again. Just felt unclean.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Frequent travel
"Very comfortable and clean."
We arrived around midnight and were welcomed by desk clerk. Even though the hotel is near railroad tracks, with the AC fan on, the noise did not bother us. Large room, excellent value. We would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
pat
"Gallup Stay"
Nice, clean hotel that met all my expectations for the price range.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Poor Breakfast"
The beds were comfortable and sheets were clean. The pillows were small. There was a train that vibrated the entire building around 4am and woke me. The mini fridge was not cold and there was no complimentary bottled water. The "hot" breakfast included powdered eggs, plain bread I was expected to toast myself, and some waffle mix via a dispensor that was filthy. The other options were cereal and instant oatmeal. For the price you get what you pay for and only that. I will probably not stay here again as long as there are rooms available at the Red Lion.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"close to red rock casino"
We enjoyed our stay and will stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Leslie
"Very beat up. Towels thin stiff and rough. Grey np"
This is a very run down beat up, over used place. female owner very rude. towels tattle tell grey, thin and rough. nothing works ie. Coffee pot wrong size for coffee maker do not disturb sign on door was ignored Room not cleaned one day. Will not stay in a Days Inn ever again
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Anne
"Not So Good"
We were glad our stay was only one night! Won't be booking anymore Days Inn anywhere. The staff (Desk) was borderline rude and unknowledgeable, they couldn't even print out a receipt for our stay. The shower curtain hung down approx. 6" into the bottom of the tub (Who knows how unsanitary that is?) and truly grossed us out. We generally had a HUSS the entire night and would not recommend Gallup NM Days Inn even to people we don't like.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
James & Cathy
A pleasant place; good value for the money. If you need a nice bed for an overnight stay at an affordable place, you've found it. Breakfast...eh.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Grady
"Will stay again."
This is the second time I have stayed there and it will not be the last. Great price, clean rooms, friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Tina
"Real bad"
I booked this hotel last minute on our way back home. Dark parking lot, cracked tile floor where a bug went in, dirty stained bed cover, noisy and couldn't get wifi signal at all. not worth the money. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
We enjoyed staying at your hotel! the people we came in contact while we stayed at your hotel were supper nice we felt welcomed.. We will see you next year.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Front desk clerk at check in was wonderful, very pleasant and helpful. Overall condition of hotel was poor, most of the building smelled like cigarette smoke. We were traveling during the heat of July - we were up to get an early start while the temps were still cool - breakfast was not ready at time expected - this was disappointing and discouraging for travel day.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"beautifully located"
we had a great two nights here,slept like a baby,front desk personel very nice,most of all the price was awsome
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
sebero torres
"Welcome to the Ghetto"
This is not a good area of town. The breakfast provided was pretty bad. If you want towels for the pool, you have to go to the front desk and sign them out. Then you have to take them to your room so they can account for them and if they aren't there they will charge you for them. The rooms where in poor condition. The toilet seat was hanging on by one bolt and the HD movies didn't work. in our other room. There is no elevator.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Final night before home"
We were not satisfied with a couple of things. The motel is directly across from the train tracks in Gallup and the trains were running throughout the night and shook the building enough to wake us up. I found human hair on one of the "clean" towels and the hair was very dark so it didn't belong to either of us. The bathroom floor was very sticky. Breakfast was poorly presented to the guests. We were told we could enter our room through the back door, but it would have meant going through the pool area.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014