All hotels in Opfikon, Switzerland
Oberhauserstrasse 30, Glattbrugg, Opfikon, ZH, 8152, Switzerland, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Good value for money."
Very convenient location to airport. Decent breakfast in clean comfy environment. Friendly helpful staff.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Edwin
"Loved the big windows"
We had a corner room on one of the top floors, and the windows wrapped around the two outside walls for an awesome view of the snow falling. The hotel was super clean, came with all the right amenities, and was very convenient for us as we were traveling.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Katherine
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Positive. Overall efficient except for being short-staffed; no porters to help carry heavy luggage. Room size small. Lovely restaurant with excellent waitress.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
jack
"Close to airport with free shuttle"
Great stay. Clean property. The rooms are small, but we didn't feel cramped at all. The location was perfect, as it's close to the airport and we were only staying for one night. Free airport shuttle. Would definitely stay there again if we had a stopver in Zurich.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
KC
For a stopover it was a good value.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Got stuck over night at Zurich Airport. Hotel has a free shuttle. The hotel is very European, with cozy room, AKA small for American's, but has everything you need. When taking the shuttle bus back to the airport allow time for a second shuttle bus stop. It is also quick to get through security etc at Zurich. Food within walking distance, Runway 34 was a hit for my daughter, about 1.5KM. Grocery also nearby.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice location for quick layover"
Hotel was accommodating. Rooms were small and wall were rather thin. Surrounding neighborhood was quaint. The economy is high inflated so be prepared to pay twice NYC prices even at a Chinese take-out restaurant nearby.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"nice hotel"
There was no AC but besides that it was a nice hotel. We got there a few hrs before our check in time and they gave us the room with no problems. The room was clean, internet connection was good, and the hotel staff were nice folks. I had to get to the airport at 5 am, so I didnt get to use the free shuttle, I had to get a taxi, which the hotel staff helped me out with.
Response by Best Western Hotel Airport
Dear Shawn, Thank you for the time taken to rate us on Expedia. We are delighted you had a memorable stay with us and will make sure to forward your compliments to the team. In the Hotel Airport there is actually no air conditioning, you are correct. In Switzerland we have only a few days with very high temperatures, so that air conditioning normally is not required. We hope to welcome you again very soon. Best wishes, Your Hotel Airport Team
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
shawn
"Staff & Restaurant Great!"
I really enjoyed this hotel. My single room was comfortable. The staff was one of the friendliest I've ever encountered and the Japanese restaurant was fabulous, as was the waitstaff and atmosphere. I ate outside in the pleasant garden from the menu (delicious Bento Box). They also have a hibachi room that I didn't try but I imagine was also good.. It was a good price and close to the airport. I loved it and highly recommend it.
Response by Best Western Hotel Airport
Dear Carol, Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Yours sincerely, Hotel Airport Team
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
CarolFromChelmsford
We were greeted warmly upon arrival and given a welcome glass of wine! Room was spacious and bed/pillows very comfortable! Very much appreciated the shuttle to and from the airport! Our only complaint (and it's a big one) is the height/depth of the bathtub. I am 5'2" and it was very difficult to climb in/out of. In fact, I fell getting out of the tub not a fun way to end our 30 day vacation. Think they need to be replaced asap. Other than that the hotel was pleasant and the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Nice hotel for the price. Ten minute walk to the subway station. Friendly staff. Breakfast was just average with very limited choices. They have a Japanese restaurant which serves good food and is resonably priced. Rooms were clean although a bit cramped, but it was fine for a two night stay since it was close to the airport. There are shops and restaurants within three minutes from the hotel, including coffee shops. Would stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Business visitor
"frequent flyer/traveler review"
Great room rates and close to airport..free shuttle has to be arranged fyi...room was clean with closet and safe...coffe n tea provided with bottle water..furnished simple but charming ..bed comfortable ..bathroom had good deep bathtub-wont stay in hotels that only have showers. Windows were able to open as room did get warm but then I like lots of daylight streaming in. Definitely will return..front desk very helpful . But the Japanese resturant downstairs was very overpriced...went to mall beneath airport for food
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Jane
Exactly what you expect from an airport hotel. Convenient location, clean and well taken care of rooms (and reasonable size for Europe), great service, close to train station (10min from center), safe but boring surroundings. They even reminded us about the daylight savings time change, we would probably miss our flight without this reminder. The only complain is that their shuttle ran just once per hour on the weekend. Not a big deal but should be more frequent.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good airport hotel"
We appreciated everything except the high price in the hotel's Japanese restaurant. We did not think that appropriate for a modest price airport hotel. The reception staff etc. we really great! The hotel appears new and is in great condition, as well as being not far from the airport. Their shuttle service works well.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"European Style Best Western"
I enjoyed my brief stay at the Best Western Airport (ZRH). It is important to note that this is a European take on the American chain: small walk-in shower, small bed with very warm quilt (no flat sheet) and a small desk. The room was the perfect size for one person for one night, and the complimentary breakfast was satisfying, although slim on choices.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
We had a day layover in Zurich before returning home. The hotel is close to the airport and also close to the train station so we were able to go into Zurich to explore the city. The free shuttle is great and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Decent"
Decent for price
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Salt the Bolt
Fine, but noisy from 6am with aircraft overhead flying into Zurich Airport
1 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"Great Location, Fabulous Staff, Room is sufficient"
The staff at this hotel is terrific. Professional, helpful and pleasant. The room is tight and efficient. The only aspects that were deficient - were that the electrical plugs are not located near the table or desk forcing you to work on your bed and there was no obvious source of ventilation except opening the window. The room safe was locked already indicating a fault by the previous tenant - but that should have been caught by the staff and the bathroom fan was broken. The drain in the tub was weird and I could not get it to open. Be careful with the tub as it is very high up relative to the bathroom floor. But don't get me wrong - this was all minor and if I had mentioned it to the staff I am sure they would have done summersaults. I just didn't want anyone in my room while I was out. I stayed two nights on the way home and found the place very convenient and certainly comfortable enough. I would certainly stay there again - no doubt. If you are looking for airport convenience - this is the place. The tram runs regularly and is free. I picked up some Chinese Food at a place about 1/4 mile walk and it was just fine. Opposite Mirgros Supermarket. There is a restaurant in the hotel - but I just had a taste for Chinese. The two local supermarkets are a great place to but snacks and chocolate gifts for home
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the welcome glass of wine! After a busy travel day, it was just what we needed.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Nanci
"Close to the airport. Free parking"
room is a lot smaller than it looks in the pictures
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Good for 1 night stay"
Arrived late at the evening, reception very nice and comfortable
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Very Comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012

"2.5 Star Best Western"
I expected cleaned sheets from Best Western which proudly boast cleanliness certification. I was given unwashed blanket which on request was shown and changed. Also, Best Western has system issues which automatically checks you out after night 1 although we booked 2 night stay. Having Shampoo/conditioner in washroom helps. Rest was good.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Waqas
"Convenient location."
Perfect for overnight stay prior to flight. Close to airport and train.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Wendy
"Convenient hotel for an early flight"
The hotel works well as a pre-flight overnight spot. The shuttle runs often making the commute convenient. The staff, especially Thomas at the front desk, provided great help in organizing rental returns, transport to airport, and answering various questions we had. It is an airport hotel so expect to hear landing and takeoffs but it wasn't too bad.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"OK for overnight at airport"
Good for overnight at airport. Kind of OK getting to city via train but you need to walk about 3/4 mile to get to station. Too far to walk for older person, to short to take a taxi...
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Convenient hotel, close to the Zurich Airport."
A good place to stay if you have a morning flight out of Zurich. Free shuttle bus to & from the airport. We had a room in a building across the street from the main hotel. Hotel restaurant had good selection and service.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
BK
"Very friendly Hotel"
The staff was very kind to us. Good rate. Excellent service. Shuttle from airport made things very easy.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Theresa
"nice place for an over night"
I stayed for an overnight trip. This place is OK for a night stay and for the price there is parking as well as a shuttle to take you to an air port. I with FD us see this pj's ace for one or two nights if I noted an overnight to catch an early flight. There was an restaurant inside, but not sure of the hours, it was not open during my stay.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Business Lady
"Economic and functional"
I was made welcome, despite a late check-in. The room had everything that I needed. It was modern, clean and pleasant. Good value for money. I enjoyed a good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Barry
"Hard 2 fault but not perfect"
Arrived late & glass of wine on arrival was brilliant & staff were very nice. Airport shuttle is great but times are a bit limited, great tv size, nice bar downstairs & comfortable bed but cold night and only one light blanket provided. Only negative was price (but that's Zurich 4 u) and there is no budget food options and limited options nearby. Other than that was a great nights accomm & recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Aussie Chris
Reasonably well located with the train station a few minutes walk from the hotel. There is a complimentary airport-hotel shuttle. Room was small and the TV was not well positioned for easy viewing. Bit for a one night stay, it served my purpose well.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Shantanu Das Gupta
IN
"Great Location for one night stopover at Zurich Ai"
fantastic location for a one night stop over . service staff are very friendly and the hotel is clean and safe.
Response by Best Western Hotel Airport
Dear John Mo, Thank you for your lovely feedback, we would be pleased to welcome you again in the future. Yours sincerely, Your Hotel Airport Team
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
John Mo
SG
"Good experience and good price"
This is a good place to stay if you are flying out of the Zurich Airport. Not much by the way of amenities (no pool etc), but the rooms are clean, quiet, and very cheap compared to the prices of the hotels attached to the airport. The free shuttle bus was a bit hard to find at first, but airport information pointed us in the right direction. It is awkward to get into downtown Zurich from the hotel, so I wouldn't recommend it if you want to sight see, but if you are flying in or out, it is a great place to spend the night.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Great Western has never disappointed and this hotel, very close to Zurich airport, was no exception. It was chosen as I needed to return a hire car to Zurich airport by 9am before flying back to the UK so location was perfect being close but far enough away not to be disturbed by aircraft noise. With the hire car I was also able to drive down to Zurich for the evening within 25 minutes which was an added bonus. Staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble and room was very clean and comfortable; did not have breakfast so cannot comment. Overall excellent value for money.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Alan
"Excellent value"
This hotel was chosen for its proximity to the airport and price. The reception staff member was courteous and helpful. The single room and ensuite were of a good size. Dinner in the bar dining area was excellent. In the morning a taxi (instead of the shuttle) was provided to get me to the airport. Overall my stay was a very pleasing experience.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Pierre
"Nice hotel, conveniently located near airport"
Excellent staff, very helpful. Location is perfect for the airport and they have a free shuttle or free parking which is very convenient.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Dale
"great one nite stopover"
Nice clean and quiet hotel. Well priced. Convenient airport shuttle to get to airport or airport train station. Decent Restaurant at hotel with a few loud Swiss in it. smoking room in restaurant not well separated from whole restaurant.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
K E
The hotel is ideal for people breakjourneying in Zurich. The shuttle service to and from the airport was a big advantage. The lady who checked me in was so friendly and helpful, giving accurate directions on how to go to the old town, train connections etc.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
mc69
IN
"a nice time was had by all"
It was very convenient for the purpose we had in mind. The hotel maid left our stuffed animals arranged in a cute way on the bed after straightening up and that was a nice personal touch. The hotel is right under the airplane flight path, but that's to be expected near the airport. The cleaning crew was waiting outside our door for us to check out almost 2 hours before the time, which was a little strange, and when we did check out we were almost overcharged, so it was good we had our online receipt with us. Otherwise, everything was just perfect.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
anonymous
"Economical stay Close to airport"
Clean room conveniently located near to airport
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Vidya
"A confortable small - Business Class Hotel"
Located about 10 minutes by Hotel Shuttle-bus from Zurich Airport. or by the local 768 bus and a 200 metre walk. It is about 45 minutes by bus or tram to the city center. The hotel is small efficient and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. There are nearby local reataurants within walking distance. As the hotel is near tot eh airport there is some noise from incoming and exiting aircraft. A goo hotel for a busy business person and the budget conscious visitor.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Basic hotel facilities, close to airport"
I wanted a low-cost hotel close to Zurich airport and that is what I got. My room was tiny and the facilities very basic, but it was clean and only a 5-10 minute shuttle bus from/to the airport and it was only for 1 night. A specific irritant was that my bed had a flat panel behind the head, which made it impossible to prop yourself up against it in order to read. The staff were very pleasant and efficient, and a complimentary glass of wine on arrival was a lovely touch.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Terry

"普通のビジネスホテル"
空港のシャトルバスに問題あり。 午後3時まではon call対応とあるが、受付がドイツ語しか話せない方だった。 ホテルに直接電話し、英語でのやりとりとなったが、結局指定の場所にて送迎シャトルバスを発見できず、タクシーでの移動となった。
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
RYO
JP
"Moyen"
Bien que récemment rénové, cet hotel propose dispose d'un rapport qualité prix très moyen...la literie est peu confortable et la salle de bain d'une autre époque, pire, pas d'eau chaude le soir! Le restaurant japonais est sympa et les serveurs très pro et souriant. Le parking gratuit est un plus...
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
thibaud
FR
"schönes Hotel in der Nähe vom Flughafen"
das Hotel lag günstig zum Flughafen, der Fluglärm war ungewöhnlich niedrig, ist mir kaum auf gefallen, da die Nacht auch keine Flüge gehen. Hotel war sauber und die Angestellten nett und hilfsbereit.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
DE
"the perfect place for a night stopover"
Very nice, clear and comfortable . servise is exellent . sure will stay again if travel again via Zurich.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
giordano
JP
"Tutto perfetto"
Parcheggio gratis, camera profumata e pulita, riscaldamenti ottimi, personale gentilissimo...per chi ha l'auto o deve stare vicino all'aeroporto è ECCELLENTE!!! p.s. ha anche la navetta da e per l'aeroporto
Other trip Dec 19, 2014