All hotels in El Dorado, Arkansas, United States of America
1920 Junction City Rd, El Dorado, AR, 71730, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"great place to stay"
Awesome hotel! Little shady neighborhood
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"not too bad except..."
Our stuff was gone! I told the manager and they began to investigate, later to find out that housekeeping was not informed we would be staying again and decided to keep what they wanted and throw the rest away. Missing was $50 worth of bourbon and beer, $25 worth of food and snacks in the fridge, $20 worth of shampoo & conditioner,and a travel kit with razor, soap, deodorant, qtips, toothbrush & toothpaste. After the manager determined what had happened with our stuff, he brought a 12pack of Busch to the room as replacement for what we lost, which was a joke because that's not what kind I had or like so I gave it away. So That was it for the hotel management's miserably failed attempt to correct a pretty big mistake by the hotel staff. I remained calm and polite throughout the ordeal even the next day when I requested a free night or to offset the cost to replace what was taken, but was denie. Not even a discounted rate. That's when I decided we'd be staying somewhere else for the reminder of our job.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Dawson
"Comfortable affordable motel"
Everything was comfortable and clean, nice staff, ok breakfast. Great value for the money.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
sandy
"Great place for the price!"
Very friendly to motorcyclists. Nice staff in the late evening and in the morning during breakfast.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"worst hotel experience ever!!!!"
It was an okay stay. The first thing I do when I get to a hotel is check out the conditions. The bathroom is always top priority. There were water stains on the ceiling and it smelled like old smoke. It was not pleasant and I dont think I will be staying there again.I was worried about someone breaking into my car the entire time so sleeping peacefully was not possible.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"great"
Enjoyed our stay !!! The room was nice and comfortable! ! Will be back again.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Disappointed Traveler"
This motel was once a very nice motel but not anymore. Room wasn't ready when I showed up at 3:30pm to check in. Ceiling tiles were molded and discolored. Room was very dusty and there was an empty liquor bottle in the trash can that was not mine. Would not recommend this motel at all and will not be staying here again. Such a shame this motel has gone down so much!!!!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Our stay"
The stay was great.. very comfortable and we will be back soon
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
kelvin
"Adequate"
The hotel needs a lot of repair outside
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Door knob was falling off every time you opened the door. A/C-Heat could not be turned off.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Chicago_Steve
"Ok if this all you have"
You will not have that cosy feeling here. It smelled out. Tight fit bathroom. In need of updates and repairs.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"ok for sleeping"
The TV was outdated, room was clean, nothing impressive. Secretary was not particularly friendly. No conditioner in the room.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Place to stay during the State Tournament"
The staff was friendly, but the hotel needs updating. The rooms were not cleaned; there was a mouse in the room. Issues with the TV and half the electrical outlets worked in the room. In the middle of the night cars were cruising in the parking lot with loud music. The pool was not impressive. Issues with room A/C.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Sports Mom
"El Dorado Econo Lodge"
We weren't expecting the Taj Mahal, but we did expect cleanliness, efficient air conditioning, outlets that worked, a toilet that flushed, and a room free of rodents. It was evident from the damaged door that the room had been broken into at some point. The ice machines didn't work and the indoor pool had murky water. This motel needs a complete over-haul or to be torn down. The photos depicting this place are totally false advertising. I would not recommend this facility to my worst enemy.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Sassy
"Off the interstate"
Good enough for over night.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Janet
Staff was very helpful and made every effort to accommodate us. Room was old but clean and comfortable. Price was right.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Travelling through"
The hotel is easy to find even at night. Staff was attentive at the check in desk. Breakfast was good and the hotel was clean.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Convienient Hwy Access."
The room was clean and well maintained. WiFi connectivity was great. My only issue was the bed itself. I prefer a firm mattress. I found the bed to be too firm though. The pool was out of service while I was there. I'm not a swimmer, but I heard several patrons complaining about it. Apparently the heater had broken over two weeks prior and they still had not replaced it.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"old hotel needs some serious TLC.....was cheap"
Hotel was not expensive.....fine for an arrive, sleep and leave. Needs some serious renovation.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
I work out of a van I will sleep in it before I stay here again it's falling apart
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
Lee
"If your're on a budget....."
If you are on a budget this hotel has clean rooms and comfortable beds, and a real chair with cushions not a hard straight back chair. But the furnishings show their age.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Was satisfactory and met my needs.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Convenient for the occasion
5 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
S. Smith
"our stay"
staff friendly, helpful and made our stay a pleasure. Comfortable beds and clean room. Will go back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Decent stopover"
Tiny room but adequate for overnight, nice Mexican restaurant on-site was very welcome and good.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Andrew B.
"mixed review"
I Stayed 2 nights. The first night was booked through Hotels.Com and the room was just ok. Clean but dated, and is need of upgrading. My work kept me in the area and I went back to the same hotel. The second night I was given a room that I would not let my dog stay in. The room was not clean, the lights had to be plugged in, the room was hot and the air conditioner inadequate. It took almost 4 hours to cool down the room. The lock on the door to an outside balcony was broken, and I felt that I was in a crack house. Next time (if there is a next time) I will stay somewhere else.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Ask for non smoking"
Ask for non smoking room. Room reeked of smoke. Booked for two nights only stayed one. Room was dark and dirty. All kinds of stuff in corners of room dirt,lint, hair thing, cigarette butt. Not worth even the cheap rate I received. Travel three days a week on business and worst room all year.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Good value for price."
This hotel is a good value for the price. Clean rooms, although a bit older. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"it was not by a beach"
for the price i would say it was a place to sleep and the bed was comfortable but the air conditioner didn't work that great.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
brenda
"Econo Lodge"
This use to be the best hotel in El Dorado, AR but age and lack of proper maintenance has caught up with it. The price was right.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
The beds were very comfortable; however, the room was filthy.
5 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Surprised with on-site restaurant. Really tasty food, great portions, reasonably priced...
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2013
D & J
"perfect for one night cheap stay"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I have no complaints about the service and would stay again for the same price.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"quick trip"
Hotel was right off the freeway so very convenient....and mostly anywhere I drove there was withing 10mins of the hotel. Nice simple spot for a quick stay..
2 night trip May 19, 2013
j.b.
"Very Nice and Affordable"
Very accommodating staff clean room. All around very pleasant stay.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Great hotel for the price total $60"
The room was what I expected for what it cost for the night.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"close to where I needed to be"
My stay was great. The people there were very nice and gave me a room where I could park the trailer I was pulling right outside my room. Whene I go back there, I will definetly stay at the same hotel and will reccomend it to every one else. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
Stayed in the area several times and this is the nicest hotel so far for the money.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2013
Roy
"Not a family friendly hotel"
The night management was nice and helpful. The gentleman that was on in the morning was Rude and not very helpful. The continetial breakfast was horrible . The waffle maker didn't work properly they ran out of juice he couldn't get more juice he said they didnt leave the key for him to get it . I stayed there two days and both days he could supply us with what we needed. Housekeeping was great but the daytime front desk was horrible.!
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
charisse
"The hotel is good for couples and students"
I chose this hotel to host one of my friend and actually it was honorable
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
Abdullah
Very nice at an affordable price. Convienent location, close to the college, dining and shopping area. Friendly staff. Indoor pool was well maintained.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
Ollege Test Taker
"Bad area for Family"
I was doing ok at this property until the smell wasnt very pleassant. The one I had checked into was very inconvience it was all the way around back. You had to drive down this one lane unsafe drive down a slope. The room front door face the maintenace area and it had look like the employees hang out there and had built a bomb fire and the pit was right there in front of our door. The surrounding area was not well kept the grounds and just the overall apperance was aweful. I would not suggest this property nor will i ever stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Albert B
Easy access, food close by, best stay for your money!!!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2012
Rooms were clean. Beds comfortable. Staff was very nice. Will stay again.....
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2012

"fantastic service"
The room had a few problems..AC was not cooling and coffee pot was not working. They sent someone right then to fix AC and brought us another coffee pot. SUPER SERVICE !!! WE SAW SOME BAD REVIEWS BUT WE WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN AND TELL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2013