All hotels in Redwood City, California, United States of America
25 5th Ave, Redwood City, CA, 94063, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"great stay"
We had a great stay, nice clean rooms, nice property. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
sandra
"Minimum BW standard"
Breakfast lacks.No warm egg or protein selection typical to BW. Microwave saugage biscuit or cereal. Need car to travel to closest non-fast food location.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
We were there for a medical appt. We asked that the air condition be turned on before our arrival but it was not, also there was hair on the bathroom floor and a very stained carpet. Food was ok but they ran out very early before many were able to eat. The location was ok but the part of town wasn't the best.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Nice layout in suite.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Best Western Plus Executive Suites REDWOOD CITY CA"
Business trip to area. Hotel staff was very friendly however the hotel is low key, no frills (except the breakfast/fountain drink availability). Very tired hotel. Carpet in my room was really old looking, worn with dark spots at door entrance. Otherwise, the room was a nice size making it easy to work. Cleaning staff made the room very presentable despite the old, somewhat dark decor. Perhaps it was just the lighting. Nothing really to do around the hotel...this is truly just a place to sleep and get some work done but it's reasonably close (5 minute drive) to some restaurants/bars. Overall, way to pricey for what I got. They jacked up prices $75 more per night just for Stanford graduation (of course as so many hotels do and for which I was not attending).
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Blake
"Stay away from this place!!!"
This hotel looks great from the outside but don't let that fool you. The room had very old decor and the old green couch had several dubious stains on it. On one occasion they left only one towel. The next day there were 3 towels but one had large brown stains on it. The "free" internet was supposed to be wireless and wired but someone had pulled the Cat 5 cable hard and broke it. After telling them they never came and fixed it. The wireless was slower than dial-up. The ice machine had a strange smell to it. When I checked in the person at the front kept talking about how quiet the room would be. No so, it is on a very busy street and you could hear everything. The only saving grace had nothing to do with the hotel. Across the street was a Hispanic market with a restaurant. Everything there was amazing!
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
My daughter was bitten a few times from sitting on the floor. I let the attendant know and she seemed like she couldn't care less. 'I'll make a note not to sell that room tonight' wow. Hot tub was dirty and mattress on sofa bed was better that I thought
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
It is convenient to everywhere. But room rate sometimes too expensive .
Other trip May 23, 2015
"What is so PLUS about it?"
Carpets had dark stains. First time I made myself not go barefoot. Seemed like a typical motel to me.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Jon
Room had musty smell when we entered. No other rooms were available. Bathrrom had problems, see below. In addition to the shower issue described below, the wallpaper in the bath area was peeling. We had to use all the towels each day to sop up water on floor from shower.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
This is the best Best Western hotels we have ever stayed so far. The room is spacious and well designed. We stayed here for one night so we could get to the SFO airport quicker in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Nice hotel on busy street."
Room was clean and staff friendly. Hotel is right on busy road and can get loud.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Pleasant"
Hotel was close to all we needed to access. Room decor was somewhat disappointing---dreary, but room was comfortable.. Office and service staff were very responsive. Breakfast was quite good considering the small space in which it was served. Would not be my first choice on my next visit, but I would stay there if no other perferred was available.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Visiting family in Redwood City, CA"
Pleasant staff. Breakfast was better than the average. Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and bottled water always available. The breakfast room was too small--only 3 tables for 2 people each. Lobby was recently refurbished and was very attractive. We had a handicap equipped room which was very large with a walk in shower. TV was across the room and too far for watching from the bed. The bed was very comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Joan
"Average"
The room was clean... which is the most important in my book. The price was a bit much in my opinion, but work was footing the bill so I didn't care too much. At $279 a night I would expect towel holders, dishes and silverware, and other little touches that you'd expect with a suite. It was decent for what I needed, I guess.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Aaron
"ok hotel in a terrible part of town."
This was listed on expedia as within 4 miles of where we were going for an event. This was much further than that. Disappointed with how it was rated on expedia and for the misleading distance away...many other better hotels in the area.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great time"
Got our room and slept great. Made the game with plenty of time.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jabroni
"Everything are ok except the really dirty carpet."
Breakfast is good, parking is free, near a small supermarket. But the carpet is very, very dirty.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
qiao
First room AC did not work.. asked to change rooms and were given a smaller room. (we had our granddaughter with us, and had booked the larger room. The ac did work in second room.They were pleasant about the switch.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ruth
Bed very comfortable but pull out couch not. Best for 2 people.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Birthday get away"
The room was clean, toiletries sparse, plenty of towels. The location of the hotel was not the greatest, but the room was nice..
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"cheapest expensive option"
hotels in this area are so expensive, and their quality are in general not so good. the staff first gave me a room without window for a 230+ price!!!???
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Reo
"Hotel review"
The clerk was OK. The room carpet was filthy, the bathroom was dirty, the building was outdated. The parking lot was full of old furniture removed from rooms, there were no usable amenities. The combination of the disappointing outdated filthy room and stacked furniture in the parking lot gave the hotel an overall dumpy feel. I was on a business trip and found that the old addage that appearance counts is true. What a disappointment. I paid much to much money for this room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Peaceful one night stay"
We stayed here to get a good nights rest after attending fathers funeral. It was a quiet clean peaceful room.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nothing special about this place"
Executive suites implied to me that they were "suites" - like more than one room. (a la Embassy Suites), but they were not. We actually saw three rooms, as the first room they sent us to had only one king bed and I had reserved a king and a sofa bed, since there were no rooms with 2 queens available when I made the reservation. We had two teens traveling with us, and our reservation stated we had four people. They then sent us to a room a king and a sofa bed. Upon arrival in the room, the front desk called and offered us a room with 2 queens. We took them up on it and it was much better for us as it had 2 queens and a sofa bed. Success finally. None of the rooms however, could be considered "suites" in my mind. Also, the door face into the parking lot, so it's more of a motel than a hotel for sure…nothing beautiful about it, nothing special, just a decent place to sleep at a decent price for the area. If I ever visit Palo Alto again, I'll stay in SAn Jose and drive the 20 minutes. It's much more reasonable in price.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"night before chemo"
2nd time staying, will stay again
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Craig T Doble
"quiet"
nice motel for the price
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Comfortable. Staff pleasant
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Not bad but, not great."
The staff was friendly. The room was nice, clean and up to date. The bed however, was not. We both tossed and turned all night trying to find a comfortable spot. Still woke up with sore backs. Not the best of neighborhoods either. Worried about the car all night. Turned out to be OK though. Would I check in again? To save a hundred or two over the others, yes. If the price of the other hotels in the area were more practical, no.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Smelly rooms"
The rooms in this hotel stank and even my clothes smelled like the weird smell of this hotel afterwards. You are better off staying somewhere else.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Very satisfactory"
Its a very nicely maintained hotel, very friendly and responsive staff. Breakfast quality was also good. Prices are little on higher side though.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
GK Soccer
Overall it was awesome. Mike the manager at the front desk helped us out when we had a problem. Very clean and room are decorated comfortably.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Enjoyed the hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Always Good"
Have always been taken care if here. Friendly staff and clean rooms!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice hotel with variety of nearby eating places."
I came to San Francisco for a memorial service. I arrived early and the hotel staff graciously let me check in early. The room was comfortable; the beds are awesome. It is a great area for walking, sitting in the sun, taking a sauna or outdoor whirlpool. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A very enjoyable place to stay.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Anne
"Good location, bad amenities"
Wanted a suite hotel for stay with kids. Support springs on sleeper sofa were broken so kids had to sleep on the floor. Furniture and finishes were run down.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Andy
It was very comfortable Great night sleep
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Sue
"Enjoyable Trip"
Redwood City is a small town but lots to do if you really look. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and was in a central location. Easy drive around town or you can take the Caltrain north to SF or south to SanJose. Even though I was in town for work I really enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Glad it worked out"
I was very pleased with this hotel. It is a little too far out if you are staying in san francisco, but it was worth the drive.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"First. Time visit"
No elevator and ice maker up stairs - I can't climb stairs. No hand assist rails in tub/ shower. Small breakfast very good. Room refrig not running nor was ac/heat but not needed. Card key would not work on second day arrival back to room and was told probably because it was in my pocket next to my iPhone. Would have been nice to know a head of time. Previous nite was stayed in different great hotel at half the price of this room - to high a price.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Average motel nothing particular"
Too far if you want to visit San Francisco. The breakfast is extremely modest as compared to same class hotels, with 2 tables only for all the guests. The rooms could be renovated, however this can be postponed however not for too long
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Giora
"Nice Motel Close to Stanford University"
My family stayed at this facility for a total of 5 days. We were in the area for the purpose of moving my daughter in Stanford Univ. I chose this motel because of the price and its proximity to the university. I was extremely pleased with the motel. It is less than 10 minutes from the school and the price was reasonable, much less than the price for hotels/motels which are located in Palo Alto. A number of other families stayed at this facility too. Upon our arrival, when we discovered that the room was a little too small for our needs, I asked for an additional room and the desk person went out of his way to find me a second room at a reduced price. All of the front desk personnel were very pleasant and helpful. The only negative, which I consider very minor, was that there a a very small spot of what appeared to be dried blood on the back side of the comforter. I certainly will stay at this motel again, when I return to the area.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"comfortable hotel close to Stanford Medical Clinic"
We needed an hotel nearby the Stanford Medical Clinic and sight unseen picked this Best Western unit. When we arrived we were pleased to find out that our ultimate destination was nearby and the desk clerk printed out a map on how to get there. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. A continental breakfast was included and was more than adequate.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Roger
"Very good , PRice ok"
Nice place, price is ok,everything worked fine , the only thing I will say they need to improve is shampooing carpets more often ,the rest waspetfec
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Close to Menlo College"
comfortable and quick
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
It was a very nice hotel and I would go back. I used the hotel but did not have a chance to use the town
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Lorrie
"Nice Hotel close to Stanford University"
We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast area is small but free breakfast was good. Free Wi-Fi access and Free Parking.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Sanjeev
"It is a pretty nice hotel near stanford university"
It is a pretty nice and affordable hotel near stanford university. It has a open parking lot facing the street, which makes it a more a motel like place. The complimentary breakfast is pretty good, while the staff there are very nice and helpful. The only disadvantage maybe that open parking lot makes people feel a little unsafe, but generally it is good.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
michael15
"Pleasant Surprise"
Best Western Executive Suites Plus was a pleasant surprise. While not a high-end hotel, it is comfortable, clean, and quiet despite being on the corner of two busy streets. It is convenient to nearby Palo Alto and Menlo Park. It's a step above the cheap motels in the general area, while not as expensive as the high-end places.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Dirtiest floors I've ever seen!"
This hotel was nothing special! Not a great neighborhood and very expensive! The parking was very tight as well. The room looked nice but the bathroom was moldy and the floors were so dirty that your feet would turn black just walking to the bathroom and back. I had to was my daughters feet 3 times and we wore out shoes most of the time which are all pitch black now as well. When we arrived there was chunks of old meat on the floor. Gross gross gross! I'm extremely disappointed that this is a AAA platinum hotel and will be complaining to them and best western.
Business trip Jun 15, 2013