All hotels in Redwood City, California, United States of America

Comfortable
    Location is ok
    Room is all right
"OK only if it's cheap"
Just adequate, although the people are pleasant. It's worth it only if you can get it for a reasonable price. Sometimes the price is very high and then it's a ripoff.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Ellen
"Cheap+Clean+Friendly=Happy Customer"
This is a cheap, clean place to sleep with a good free breakfast, hot tub & gym, and friendly staff. If you are looking into staying here you already know it's not Ritz-Carlton.
3 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Ran out of eggs for breakfast both days. Wouldn't make more. :(
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Room was great. Refrigerator was a little noisy but did really need it so I unplugged it. Shower/toilet area was a little small but I would stay there again
1 night trip Dec 4, 2015
Tammy
We had an upper floor room and we needed to be moved downstairs. They accommodated us but there was a problem with the door lock.It was fixed but started again. They moved us back upstairs to a nicer room. One problem, we found a couple of ants crawling around. The parking lot was very small and hard to maneuver around.Located across the street from the best mexican supermarket and taqueria.
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Doreen
"Very convenient"
Wife and I enjoyed our stay
3 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Eric A
"Highly Recommend"
Great customer service, great location, clean and convenient. Great deal for the area. Highly recommend and will stay at again next time in the area for business. Parking included.
5 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Christopher
"CLEAN BUT MISSING SOME AMENITIES"
STAFF WAS ACCOMADATING , ROOM CLEAN BUT THE BED WAS MISERABLE TO SLEEP IN. there WERE no LUGGAGE CARRIERS, NO ICE, breakfast was very good and check in and check out was fast. WAS VERY HAPPY REQUEST FOR NO ROOM DEODERIZER BECAUSE I AM ALLERGIC WAS DONE..THANK YOU!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
TR
Only complaint was the people in the room above us were walking all night. Floors ars not very sound proof. Window does not lock properly.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
M.
"great stay"
We had a great stay, nice clean rooms, nice property. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
sandra
"not so much"
The price for this hotel is BS, price gouging at its finest. We reserved a suite with a sofa bed for a reason. They were out of bedding upon our arrival. No parking in the Lot which left us on the street in a not very favorable area.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
just sj
"It was fine"
At first they didn't have the room we had booked for 4 people but in the end, we were accommodated and it all worked out great. Breakfast worked out great in the morning. Not much to do in the area but we were just stopping through on our way home.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
The hotel room was very clean and very large. It was near Stanford children's hospital. It was helpful to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Leah
"Minimum BW standard"
Breakfast lacks.No warm egg or protein selection typical to BW. Microwave saugage biscuit or cereal. Need car to travel to closest non-fast food location.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
We were there for a medical appt. We asked that the air condition be turned on before our arrival but it was not, also there was hair on the bathroom floor and a very stained carpet. Food was ok but they ran out very early before many were able to eat. The location was ok but the part of town wasn't the best.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Nice layout in suite.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Got there late and were there just for sleeping but bed was comfortable. Breakfast was nice, bacon and eggs and waffles.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
family travels
"Best Western Plus Executive Suites REDWOOD CITY CA"
Business trip to area. Hotel staff was very friendly however the hotel is low key, no frills (except the breakfast/fountain drink availability). Very tired hotel. Carpet in my room was really old looking, worn with dark spots at door entrance. Otherwise, the room was a nice size making it easy to work. Cleaning staff made the room very presentable despite the old, somewhat dark decor. Perhaps it was just the lighting. Nothing really to do around the hotel...this is truly just a place to sleep and get some work done but it's reasonably close (5 minute drive) to some restaurants/bars. Overall, way to pricey for what I got. They jacked up prices $75 more per night just for Stanford graduation (of course as so many hotels do and for which I was not attending).
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Blake
"Stay away from this place!!!"
This hotel looks great from the outside but don't let that fool you. The room had very old decor and the old green couch had several dubious stains on it. On one occasion they left only one towel. The next day there were 3 towels but one had large brown stains on it. The "free" internet was supposed to be wireless and wired but someone had pulled the Cat 5 cable hard and broke it. After telling them they never came and fixed it. The wireless was slower than dial-up. The ice machine had a strange smell to it. When I checked in the person at the front kept talking about how quiet the room would be. No so, it is on a very busy street and you could hear everything. The only saving grace had nothing to do with the hotel. Across the street was a Hispanic market with a restaurant. Everything there was amazing!
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
My daughter was bitten a few times from sitting on the floor. I let the attendant know and she seemed like she couldn't care less. 'I'll make a note not to sell that room tonight' wow. Hot tub was dirty and mattress on sofa bed was better that I thought
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
It is convenient to everywhere. But room rate sometimes too expensive .
Other trip May 23, 2015
"What is so PLUS about it?"
Carpets had dark stains. First time I made myself not go barefoot. Seemed like a typical motel to me.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Jon
Room had musty smell when we entered. No other rooms were available. Bathrrom had problems, see below. In addition to the shower issue described below, the wallpaper in the bath area was peeling. We had to use all the towels each day to sop up water on floor from shower.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
This is the best Best Western hotels we have ever stayed so far. The room is spacious and well designed. We stayed here for one night so we could get to the SFO airport quicker in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Nice hotel on busy street."
Room was clean and staff friendly. Hotel is right on busy road and can get loud.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Pleasant"
Hotel was close to all we needed to access. Room decor was somewhat disappointing---dreary, but room was comfortable.. Office and service staff were very responsive. Breakfast was quite good considering the small space in which it was served. Would not be my first choice on my next visit, but I would stay there if no other perferred was available.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Visiting family in Redwood City, CA"
Pleasant staff. Breakfast was better than the average. Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and bottled water always available. The breakfast room was too small--only 3 tables for 2 people each. Lobby was recently refurbished and was very attractive. We had a handicap equipped room which was very large with a walk in shower. TV was across the room and too far for watching from the bed. The bed was very comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Joan
"Average"
The room was clean... which is the most important in my book. The price was a bit much in my opinion, but work was footing the bill so I didn't care too much. At $279 a night I would expect towel holders, dishes and silverware, and other little touches that you'd expect with a suite. It was decent for what I needed, I guess.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Aaron
"ok hotel in a terrible part of town."
This was listed on expedia as within 4 miles of where we were going for an event. This was much further than that. Disappointed with how it was rated on expedia and for the misleading distance away...many other better hotels in the area.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great time"
Got our room and slept great. Made the game with plenty of time.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jabroni
"Everything are ok except the really dirty carpet."
Breakfast is good, parking is free, near a small supermarket. But the carpet is very, very dirty.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
qiao
First room AC did not work.. asked to change rooms and were given a smaller room. (we had our granddaughter with us, and had booked the larger room. The ac did work in second room.They were pleasant about the switch.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ruth
Bed very comfortable but pull out couch not. Best for 2 people.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Birthday get away"
The room was clean, toiletries sparse, plenty of towels. The location of the hotel was not the greatest, but the room was nice..
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"cheapest expensive option"
hotels in this area are so expensive, and their quality are in general not so good. the staff first gave me a room without window for a 230+ price!!!???
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Reo
"Hotel review"
The clerk was OK. The room carpet was filthy, the bathroom was dirty, the building was outdated. The parking lot was full of old furniture removed from rooms, there were no usable amenities. The combination of the disappointing outdated filthy room and stacked furniture in the parking lot gave the hotel an overall dumpy feel. I was on a business trip and found that the old addage that appearance counts is true. What a disappointment. I paid much to much money for this room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Peaceful one night stay"
We stayed here to get a good nights rest after attending fathers funeral. It was a quiet clean peaceful room.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nothing special about this place"
Executive suites implied to me that they were "suites" - like more than one room. (a la Embassy Suites), but they were not. We actually saw three rooms, as the first room they sent us to had only one king bed and I had reserved a king and a sofa bed, since there were no rooms with 2 queens available when I made the reservation. We had two teens traveling with us, and our reservation stated we had four people. They then sent us to a room a king and a sofa bed. Upon arrival in the room, the front desk called and offered us a room with 2 queens. We took them up on it and it was much better for us as it had 2 queens and a sofa bed. Success finally. None of the rooms however, could be considered "suites" in my mind. Also, the door face into the parking lot, so it's more of a motel than a hotel for sure…nothing beautiful about it, nothing special, just a decent place to sleep at a decent price for the area. If I ever visit Palo Alto again, I'll stay in SAn Jose and drive the 20 minutes. It's much more reasonable in price.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"night before chemo"
2nd time staying, will stay again
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Craig T Doble
"quiet"
nice motel for the price
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Comfortable. Staff pleasant
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Not bad but, not great."
The staff was friendly. The room was nice, clean and up to date. The bed however, was not. We both tossed and turned all night trying to find a comfortable spot. Still woke up with sore backs. Not the best of neighborhoods either. Worried about the car all night. Turned out to be OK though. Would I check in again? To save a hundred or two over the others, yes. If the price of the other hotels in the area were more practical, no.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Smelly rooms"
The rooms in this hotel stank and even my clothes smelled like the weird smell of this hotel afterwards. You are better off staying somewhere else.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Very satisfactory"
Its a very nicely maintained hotel, very friendly and responsive staff. Breakfast quality was also good. Prices are little on higher side though.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
GK Soccer
Overall it was awesome. Mike the manager at the front desk helped us out when we had a problem. Very clean and room are decorated comfortably.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Enjoyed the hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Always Good"
Have always been taken care if here. Friendly staff and clean rooms!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice hotel with variety of nearby eating places."
I came to San Francisco for a memorial service. I arrived early and the hotel staff graciously let me check in early. The room was comfortable; the beds are awesome. It is a great area for walking, sitting in the sun, taking a sauna or outdoor whirlpool. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A very enjoyable place to stay.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Anne
"Good location, bad amenities"
Wanted a suite hotel for stay with kids. Support springs on sleeper sofa were broken so kids had to sleep on the floor. Furniture and finishes were run down.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Andy
It was very comfortable Great night sleep
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013