All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2310 Greenville Boulevard NE, Greenville, NC, 27858-4140, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

I was not really pleased with the fact that Breakfast was over at 9 am on the weekend. It should be available till at least 10:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. With that being said, your check out time should be moved to 12 noon which would give the guests more time to relax a little later.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
F. Dickerson
"Nice Hotel but Breakfast Lacking"
The hotel and room were great but the breakfast was mostly microwaved or cold items. Would preferred some fresh eggs and bacon or sausage.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Pleasant Comfortable stay"
Went for ECU orientation. Comfortable and clean room. Staff was very welcoming. Nice continental breakfast with popcorn and lemondade in the eveening. Location is great, ECU is just a mile or two away. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"awesome staff!"
As soon as I walked in the reception area, I was greeted by smiles and pleasant faces. the staff was super nice and made me feel like a guest in their home. awesome staff!
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Visiting Family"
Quiet, convenient, clean. Nice size room with comfortable furnishings. We will stay again!
2 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Water dripping ??"
We are looking for a nice hotel we will use every time we visit our daughter at ECU. We called the front desk about this loud water flowing noise but nobody came to check it out. Not sure if it could be fixed but at lease check it out??
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Pirate
"Great place to stay for ECU visits."
We have stayed here twice - both times for visits to ECU. Very comfortable. Great location. Front desk staff, housekeeping staff and breakfast staff are welcoming and friendly. Nice breakfast array. The only small problem was that the bathroom floor was not as clean as it should have been - hairs in corners.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Nice large room. Minimal breakfast. Good coffee (Seattle's Best) since no Starbucks nearby.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"ECU Orientation"
The hotel is clean and the staff is the most friendly I have ever encountered. From the desk clerks, housekeeping and the staff getting the breakfast ready, they were excellent. The breakfast is good and includes pancakes (fresh, not the frozen kind you microwave). We intend to stay there if possible whenever we visit our son at ECU and I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Debbie
"NIce hotel!"
When we checked in Friday night. There was only 1 person working the desk. I waited at least 15-20 minutes for the lady to finish with 5 other guests before she could help me. The hotel was full. There should have been at least 2 people on the reception desk.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"was there for a college tour"
the front desk was extremely helpful and polite!! They were very knowledgeable of the area and even recommended a great restaurant for dinner.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Hotel for ECU Families"
good friendly staff clean rooms,not the Hilton but is good enough for a quick stayarea
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Staff tried really hard but some things need work."
Overall it was an average stay. Even though hotel is Non smoking the first room we went in smelled so much like smoke that I had an asthma attack. They Moved us to another room which was fine unless you Wanted light in the bathroom. I went back to the desk To report the problem and they told me to wait five minutes Once the light switch was on and the light should come on. Five minutes really and then there was light. Wow. Would have expected that from a cheaper room. Breakfast was good for continental. They has the coolest Pancake machine. Unfortunately everyone wanted to use It so there was a substantial wait.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Becky
"Hotel Hell"
Upon arrival in room placing my belongings on floor my 13month old bent over between beds I go over & she just picked up something off floor I then start 2 look around & obviously noticable floor not vaccumed. Frontdesk sent some1 down 2 vacuum no big deal unless my daughter choked on object! Head of housekeeping very polite she said maid who cleaned my room used a vaccum that spit stuff back out when she entered room. I said "you mean 2 tell me maid actually admitted 2 using a vaccum that spits objects back out?" Her response "I done took care of that she got wrote up, I dont play that & front desk was trying 2 push people in & didnt do through job checkin room thats why I'm coming down myself 2 vaccum" nice lady. Going 2 bed my 5 yr old threw up covers & said theres something crawling on me I got up its a baby roach! Went 2 breakfast old white women off her rocker & very nice black women didnt catch names black women asked if she could help me said Id like milk white lady says " I aint no cow & if theres none in machine she not gettin any then moves coffee & tells a little girl 2 get out of her way shes lucky not my child lastly black lady asked meif I needed lids& old white women said there anything else my response nothing else but obviously u need a new job cuz u dont like this 1. Went 2 frontdesk rang bell 4 x' told girl what on & said immadiately when the manager gets in 2 call room 111. I never received a call I left @ 930. Called corparte & they r investigating
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
lacie
"Good Experience"
The lady at check in was very polite. The room we had was very spacious and clean. The lady who maintained the breakfast area was very nice and helpful.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Very clean, well maintained hotel"
The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. No negative experience per se, rather, one of the front desk staff members was a little too friendly (aka shared a bit too much about her private life). It was just awkward for me friend and I. Another friend and his girlfriend had the same experience when they checked in. (We were in town for a wedding)
Other trip May 27, 2013
Suzanne
"College Visitation"
The hotel is easy to find. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, and college. The hotel staff was friendly and especially the morning breakfast hostess. The only negative was that our room was close to the lobby so the morning was a bit noisy, but not unbearable.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
Traci
"Near ECU reasonable rates"
Hotel was a little dated but fine. Quick check in and quiet which I appreciated. In room refrigerator and basic breakfast included. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
My room was NOT disability accessible, in spite of the fact that I requested one. The rack in the closet was "normal" height and I could not reach it. Thank goodness my husband was with me. The shower was in a low tub, but there was no way I could reach the shower head to adjust it. There was no seat for the shower. The door did not have sufficient turn space. All the room really had was some bars in the tub and around the toilet. Otherwise the hotel was fine and the people were nice.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"comfortable for its rating"
Would appreciate more healthy choices for breakfast- non-sugar added cereals, low fat yogurt
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Been there before---very nice. Friendly staff.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"Nice..."
Pleasant stay. Very comfortable bed. No problems. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Booking problems"
When I got to my room there were two double beds.I had specifically requested 1 king in my on line reservations. When I called the front desk they asked me how I booked the room. I told them through expedia. I was informed that they always overbook king rooms and that I was third in line for one. I just stayed in the double, but not pleased.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Ok but not worth $93.00 a night"
Room was clean bot had an old musty smell. Staff very pleasant. Breakfast was very disappointing, cereal was stale and the offer of frozen biscuits was cheap.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Clean and Convienent"
Hotel was clean and pillows were nice. Room had a minifridge and microwave which was very convienient.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Good value for the price.
"Brief Stay"
Only stayed one night and would probably stay again. Our original room was above the kitchen and around 7:30 pm our room started to smell strongly of cigarette smoke. I called the lobby and they tried to pass the smell off on burned cookies. After another 15 minutes we packed up and went to the lobby where they put us in a different room.
Fred
I was pleasantly surprised how clean and nice the hotel was, staff very nice upon registration. Breakfast was good kids loved the pancakes.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Francine
"Convienent location"
The staff was very friendly, the room was very large to stretch out, the breakfast was very good, and the coffee excellent
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
Anthony
Hotel needed to call police due to a huge fight in the parking lot directly outside my window. I stood in the bathroom with my cell phone for 45 minutes scared to death.
Family trip Mar 21, 2013
"Easy Access to ECU and Mall"
The 2 queen beds with a pullout queen bed was just what we needed for our family. Very few hotels have this option.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
M Hufford
"close to event location"
Stay was good- the first room we were given was rejected - it was on the ground floor and the window could not be locked against possible intruders. The breakfast being offered left a lot to be desired - a hot breakfast in my book is - eggs, bacon, sausage and toast - stop advertising your breakfast as such.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Staff was very pleasant and professional.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great hotel for families..."
The staff was pleasent and fantastic. The rooms were large and clean.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
Lucas
"Convenient to the East Carolina University campus"
We travelled to Greenville, NC for our son's graduation from East Carolina University. The Best Western is very close to campus, and very convenient to area shopping and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and professional. The continental breakfast each morning is included in the price, and coffee and hot chocolate is always available in the lobby. I stay at the Best Western everytime I visit Greenville.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"Large, Comfortable Room"
The staff was friendly and my room was clean and confortable. This was a good value and I would stay there again.
Business trip Oct 6, 2012
"Large, comfortable room"
The staff was friendly,l the room was large and clean. For the price, I highly recommend it.
Business trip Oct 5, 2012
YL
"close to ECU easy access"
friendly staff, clean rooms, would recomend
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
ECU DAD
"Great for my family."
Staff was very polite and professional. Breakfast area had a very nice employee. She kept everything full, fresh and clean!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Big D
"Not impressed"
Barely a Best Western, much less a Best Western "Plus." Very dated, lacks parking, inconvenient to access. More comparable to a Motel 6. Just stayed at the BW Plus in New Bern, NC, and had a far better experience. Will not stay at the one in G'ville again.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Adam
"Great Hotel for All Travelers"
I stayed at this location while visiting my daughter at ECU. The location is convenient to campus and is in a safe location. Over all, the hotel was well kept and the staff was pleasant and very helpful. My particular room had a very clean carpet and was in great condition. The bathroom was clean as well. There was some minor moulding damage behind the bathroom door; however, it was not bad enough for me to lower my rating. A continental breakfast was included which included the normal choices...boiled eggs, muffins, fruit, yogurt, pancakes, coffee, etc. The kids used the outdoor pool and reported it to be clean. Being a woman and often traveling alone, I was more than comfortable staying at this location and will return!
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Tammy
"Pleasantly surprised"
We read reviews and took a chance. All four of our family members were very pleased with this hotel. We will stay here again. Visiting a family member in hospital stayed for three nights. Quiet hotel, pleasant workers, breakfast was good for continental lots of choices. We stayed in a suite, room was narrow but plenty of room for us. Clean. Service skipped our room both days so we had to go requesting room service and new towels. But they were very accommodating and it really wasn't an issue. Pool was nice, kids enjoyed it outdoors.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Dlynn
"nearby my relatives"
We had a nice stay at your hotel in Greenville, NC. The only downside, the curtains in the room did not adequately shut out the light pouring in from the outdoor spots at night. but it was only one night, and everything else was tops!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Martha C.
"Great place, but get to breakfast early"
This is a great hotel with nice rooms, and convenient location.The only complaint is breakfast shuts down promptly at 9 AM, so get there early.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Adam
"Great for a family stay!"
We had a suite with two queen size beds and a sofa sleeper. It was perfect for a family of 4. The room offered a mini frig, microwave, and coffee maker. Best part about the coffee maker was that it was not located in the bathroom- yuck!
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
"Comfortable Night for a Family of Three"
Check in was simple. We were given a choice of rooms. The room was clean and comfortable. We were given a complimentary continental breakfast. Good and plentiful coffee.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
I came in from out of state for a friend's funeral, and after a four hour drive, I was ready to rest and change clothes before the service. I arrived at the hotel desk at 10:30am, explained my situation, and inquired if a room might be available. The woman was sympathic and was able accommodate me. I very much appreciated her and the hotel's, flexibility and willingness to meet the needs of their customers.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2012
L. A.
"Close to ECU"
Always enjoy my stays here. The staff is excellent
2 night trip Jul 29, 2012
"I would stay there again."
The room was clean an the breakfast was great. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
"Review of Best Western"
My opinion of our stay is we had a decent stay.Unfortunatly or pll out sofa had a huge stain on the arm of it, the shower curtain rod was loose, the lock on the door was broken (and replaced) as well as the remote for the T.V (replaced).The staff was very hospitable and allowed a late check out at 12:00P.M in light of the fact our flight departed 2:25 P.M.
6 night trip Jul 18, 2012