All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
2310 Greenville Boulevard NE, Greenville, NC, 27858-4140, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

The staff was pleasant. We were headed to the outer banks and the location is about 3 hours to salvo. Overall it worked.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Convenient to ECU"
Hotel was clean, breakfast was fair. Room needs some repairs. Very convenient to ECU.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Stacey C
Very nice hotel. Clean and very friendly staff. I would stay again!
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Very satisfied"
I received very good service. The room was very clean
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
Johnny
"One Night Stay"
Room was perfect for what we needed it for. Just stayed one night for a wedding in the area. Easy check-in and check-out.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Angela
It was fair. They didn't good choices for breakfast and the sofa bed mattress was old .the price was high for the quality.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Hamid
"Convenient location for neice's gradulation"
The entire family was satisfied with the service and pleasant attitude of all the staff that worked there. Rooms were clean and comfortable. One room was stuffy as if something might have been wrong with the a/c unit but it wasn't so bad that I complained. The beds and linen were clean. Breakfast was just ok. Nothing to write home about but it kept us from not having to purchase a meal. It has a decent exercise room. Area was very convenient to ECU and close to several restaurants, fast food, gas stations and the interstate.
2 night trip May 11, 2014
Washington
"ECU Graduation"
The Best Western Suites was very convenient, clean and well prepared for the influx of graduation visitors. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I especially liked the social that awaited us when we arrived on Thursday night. Snacks and beverages were greatly appreciated.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
BMC
"Nice place to stay"
The Best Western Plus was perfect for a night away from home. The beds were super comfortable. The room was spacious and lovely. The towels in the bathroom were folded in what resembled a shell. The lobby was also very accommodating with many sofas and chairs. The hotel was centrally located and easy to find. The staff was pleasant and friendly, even though they were having a problem with their computers.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Deana61
"A pleasant place to sleep"
Due to a busy work schedule I spent minimal time at the Best Western in Greenville, NC. The room was accommodating and the staff was most pleasant!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Sandy
"I enjoyed my stay, Excellent"
Checking in was awsome, it took me 3 minutes. The room was so spacious. I plan to come back real soon and stay more than 1 night. The sofa bed slept real good. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Hattie
"Very comfortable stay!"
Thank you for a very enjoyable stay. Four of us shared two queen beds and a sofa in one room. The heating/cooling system worked well by thermostat. The very clean room would be just a little nicer if the covers for the beds stayed in place at night, they are too slippery and if the bath tub had a grab bar. It would be extra special if the freezer compartment of the refrigerator actually accepted larger items. The breakfast staff was extremely attentive. We did not use the pool, exercise room, TV or Wi-Fi.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"nice hotel close to ecu campus"
nice hotel it was close to the ecu campus where me and my son went the pirates spring game
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Don
"Nice hotel, close to ECU campus"
Everyone was pleasant, from Jourdyn at check in to the nice woman that was over the continental breakfast. I slept well, my husband thought the bed was too hard.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Across street from my college student daughter"
Very satisfied with all aspects
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Lisa T
"A good deal"
I was greeted by a very friendly and efficient young woman. She asked what floor I wanted to stay on, and then assured me it'll be quiet on either. Lots of extras for the price. Plenty of dining nearby. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a bargain.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to ECU campus"
We drove from Illinois to North Carolina to do a college visit at ECU. This hotel is in a great location in relation to to campus only 3-5 minutes away. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean and the pillow top beds were very comfortable. If my daughter decides to go to ECU I am sure I will stay at this hotel when we visit.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Pleasant staff. Very knowledgeable. Had a good time in the lobby area with the television.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Convenient and quiet"
Nice, comfortable. Nice friendly staff. Felt safe there , I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Close to ECU"
Very satisfied-- had 3 rooms for 3 nights and all were satisfactory. Could improve "hot" breakfast but it was adequate. Would recommend!
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Touring ECU"
We just stayed one night as we where visiting ECU with our son.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"The ROACH killed it for me."
It was nice. Nice people, clean bathrooms, but then there was a GIANT ROACH crawling up the wall. NOT SANITARY AT ALL.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Brandon
"Fine stay"
The hotel met our expectations for a one night stay. Staff was nice; breakfast was acceptable. I wished it was closer to the ecu campus.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
The room was okay and the staff were attentive and professional.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Very nice and well up kept. Nice cookies upon check-in.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Lee
Overall ver nice hotelThe only thing that has to be better is stocking the breakfast room better . And have hot sausage or bacon and eggs in a warmer not just toast and cold cereal . Warming your own sandwich in micro not great was disappointed in breakfast
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Very nice"
The hotel was great. Hot coffee available all the time. Room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The best thing about our visit was the staff. Especially Taylor at the front desk and the lady that made breakfast (I failed to get her name). I messed up my reservation and we arrived late. Taylor handled it like she was on my side and called Expedia and worked everything out for us while we went and got something to eat after a long drive. Then she called me to set my mind at ease and let me know everything was handled. She was very friendly and professional and represented your hotel very well. The lady that handled the breakfast was very friendly and was absolutely great with all of the people having breakfast. She had a great attitude and I really appreciate all of her hard work. Bravo Best Western Greenville. Did I mention it's right across the street from ECU and within 1/2 mile of any great restaurant you could want? This is our new home in Greenville! Please keep the same focus...
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Spent 5 days at Best Western Greenville while in town for my son's wedding. Staff was very helpful, handed out gift bags we left for other guests. Lots of kids staying at the hotel for some sort of baseball event. no noise through walls. We will definitely return.
5 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Very convenient"
We were in Greenville for a wedding and found the accommodations very convenient.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
I was not really pleased with the fact that Breakfast was over at 9 am on the weekend. It should be available till at least 10:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. With that being said, your check out time should be moved to 12 noon which would give the guests more time to relax a little later.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
F. Dickerson
"Nice Hotel but Breakfast Lacking"
The hotel and room were great but the breakfast was mostly microwaved or cold items. Would preferred some fresh eggs and bacon or sausage.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Pleasant Comfortable stay"
Went for ECU orientation. Comfortable and clean room. Staff was very welcoming. Nice continental breakfast with popcorn and lemondade in the eveening. Location is great, ECU is just a mile or two away. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"awesome staff!"
As soon as I walked in the reception area, I was greeted by smiles and pleasant faces. the staff was super nice and made me feel like a guest in their home. awesome staff!
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Visiting Family"
Quiet, convenient, clean. Nice size room with comfortable furnishings. We will stay again!
2 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Water dripping ??"
We are looking for a nice hotel we will use every time we visit our daughter at ECU. We called the front desk about this loud water flowing noise but nobody came to check it out. Not sure if it could be fixed but at lease check it out??
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Pirate
"Great place to stay for ECU visits."
We have stayed here twice - both times for visits to ECU. Very comfortable. Great location. Front desk staff, housekeeping staff and breakfast staff are welcoming and friendly. Nice breakfast array. The only small problem was that the bathroom floor was not as clean as it should have been - hairs in corners.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Nice large room. Minimal breakfast. Good coffee (Seattle's Best) since no Starbucks nearby.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"ECU Orientation"
The hotel is clean and the staff is the most friendly I have ever encountered. From the desk clerks, housekeeping and the staff getting the breakfast ready, they were excellent. The breakfast is good and includes pancakes (fresh, not the frozen kind you microwave). We intend to stay there if possible whenever we visit our son at ECU and I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Debbie
"NIce hotel!"
When we checked in Friday night. There was only 1 person working the desk. I waited at least 15-20 minutes for the lady to finish with 5 other guests before she could help me. The hotel was full. There should have been at least 2 people on the reception desk.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"was there for a college tour"
the front desk was extremely helpful and polite!! They were very knowledgeable of the area and even recommended a great restaurant for dinner.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Hotel for ECU Families"
good friendly staff clean rooms,not the Hilton but is good enough for a quick stayarea
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Staff tried really hard but some things need work."
Overall it was an average stay. Even though hotel is Non smoking the first room we went in smelled so much like smoke that I had an asthma attack. They Moved us to another room which was fine unless you Wanted light in the bathroom. I went back to the desk To report the problem and they told me to wait five minutes Once the light switch was on and the light should come on. Five minutes really and then there was light. Wow. Would have expected that from a cheaper room. Breakfast was good for continental. They has the coolest Pancake machine. Unfortunately everyone wanted to use It so there was a substantial wait.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Becky
"Hotel Hell"
Upon arrival in room placing my belongings on floor my 13month old bent over between beds I go over & she just picked up something off floor I then start 2 look around & obviously noticable floor not vaccumed. Frontdesk sent some1 down 2 vacuum no big deal unless my daughter choked on object! Head of housekeeping very polite she said maid who cleaned my room used a vaccum that spit stuff back out when she entered room. I said "you mean 2 tell me maid actually admitted 2 using a vaccum that spits objects back out?" Her response "I done took care of that she got wrote up, I dont play that & front desk was trying 2 push people in & didnt do through job checkin room thats why I'm coming down myself 2 vaccum" nice lady. Going 2 bed my 5 yr old threw up covers & said theres something crawling on me I got up its a baby roach! Went 2 breakfast old white women off her rocker & very nice black women didnt catch names black women asked if she could help me said Id like milk white lady says " I aint no cow & if theres none in machine she not gettin any then moves coffee & tells a little girl 2 get out of her way shes lucky not my child lastly black lady asked meif I needed lids& old white women said there anything else my response nothing else but obviously u need a new job cuz u dont like this 1. Went 2 frontdesk rang bell 4 x' told girl what on & said immadiately when the manager gets in 2 call room 111. I never received a call I left @ 930. Called corparte & they r investigating
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
lacie
"Good Experience"
The lady at check in was very polite. The room we had was very spacious and clean. The lady who maintained the breakfast area was very nice and helpful.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Very clean, well maintained hotel"
The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. No negative experience per se, rather, one of the front desk staff members was a little too friendly (aka shared a bit too much about her private life). It was just awkward for me friend and I. Another friend and his girlfriend had the same experience when they checked in. (We were in town for a wedding)
Other trip May 27, 2013
Suzanne
"College Visitation"
The hotel is easy to find. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, and college. The hotel staff was friendly and especially the morning breakfast hostess. The only negative was that our room was close to the lobby so the morning was a bit noisy, but not unbearable.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
Traci
"Near ECU reasonable rates"
Hotel was a little dated but fine. Quick check in and quiet which I appreciated. In room refrigerator and basic breakfast included. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
My room was NOT disability accessible, in spite of the fact that I requested one. The rack in the closet was "normal" height and I could not reach it. Thank goodness my husband was with me. The shower was in a low tub, but there was no way I could reach the shower head to adjust it. There was no seat for the shower. The door did not have sufficient turn space. All the room really had was some bars in the tub and around the toilet. Otherwise the hotel was fine and the people were nice.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"comfortable for its rating"
Would appreciate more healthy choices for breakfast- non-sugar added cereals, low fat yogurt
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Been there before---very nice. Friendly staff.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2013