All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
7100 Ne Parvin Rd, Kansas City, MO, 64117, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.3
    2.7
    2.4
"Ok for a quick stay."
Was alright for a quick stay. Room was clean but a little old.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"A tired hotel."
Sour milk for two days in a row at breakfast lounge. Black ring in toilet for 3 days. I left notes too no avail, never cleaned. Tub had black mold. They said they had wi-fi but there was no internet. When I complained, instead of fixing it they handed me a phone number to call. I showered and used bathroom at nearby college I was visiting. Bed was fine, and was close to highway. Place
3 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"not days inn standards"
this room was dirty, cob webs in the corner, paint coming off of the ceiling, I had dirt and things fall on me while i was in the shower, the bed was very hard, this was not a very clean or nice room compared to the one I stayed in last time which i had requested upon reserving the room. I will be looking for another hotel to stay at from now on, i couldn't even get moved to a clean room.
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Not bad at all for the price."
Good hotel for the price. It's dated and needs a detailed cleaning. Had a mini frig and micro in room. Not bad at all for the price. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"great location horrible sleep"
We were in town for Chiefs game and the commute there and to other shopping places was great the area was convenient HOWEVER our sleep was interrupted by noisy neighbors between 12am and 4am, I saw other reviews about noise too but disregarded them as bad luck but, after our stay and hearing my brother light his lighter through the closed door I realized the walls are so thin you are going to hear EVERYTHING going on outside... bring earplugs. Our phone was not properly hooked up making it impossible to call front desk with our troubles. Lastly the breakfast wasn't much at all, we got better from the gas station across the way. All in all not worth the 80 a night but area was perfect for our game.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Basic"
Place has seen better days. Price & location is only thing going for it.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
one night stay.
"Hotel Stay"
For the price the hotel was ok. The room had mold growing between the tiles in the shower and the complimentary breakfast was horrible. There was a empty pot of coffee and empty orange juice, a waffle maker was there with nothing else. When my husband asked where the breakfast was the owners were very rude.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
TINA
"This property is DISGUSTING!!!"
The room was dirty. The carpet was filthy. The free breakfast was disgusting. Honestly I was afraid to eat anything from this place. The stairwells leading to our room were not only dirty, bird poop all over the bannisters, they were in disrepair and needed some paint. The rooms were old and stale. Smelled bad. Our TV was intermittantly working and when we called about it, the front desk gave us the impression that we were bothering them. This isn't worth the money at any price. Don't be a chump like me, stay away from this place.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Stan
okay
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
john back
"filthy"
This facility is unkept everywhere. The bathroom was not cleaned everywhere, the room has several areas that were makeshift put together instead of really being fixed. A big mess.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Jean
"Close to everything"
Found a mouse under computer desk . All staff did was put a mouse trap in room . Maintenance man found a hole under the sink and believes the mouse came from there ! Just nasty !
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
mp
"Ok"
Good stay. More ware and tear than I expected from Days Inn
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"not that bad"
The nice gentlemen that checked me in was really nice (christian) he helped me out and was a nice guy to talk to, he let me pick which room I wanted, it wasn't the cleanest, still had trash from the last guest and the sheets had black marks on the end of them, but it was an OK hotel, the clerks at the front desk were always very accommodating.. the breakfast stunk, Quick trip has better breakfast next door which is sad... they never restocked things unless u asked them too and the times should be later on the weekends due to people sleeping in later, they also should have fresh fruit or yogurt or something beside all carbs.. the juice was not mixed right and tasted funny...good thing Quick trip was with in walking distant.. Thanks again to the clerk that checked me in!!!
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
GM of local hotel
"I cant believe its the same chain!!"
When we entered the room bathroom was filthy!! Heater/airconditioner did not work. Carpet was filthy. Had to request another room, bathroom was a little cleaner. Carpet was still filthy. Will never stay at that site again. Front desk employee was great, no problems with changing rooms tried very hard to correct problems. Why we choose site was due to a recent stay at a Days Inn in another state. The difference was between night and day!!!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Close to worlds of fun"
This distance from worlds of fun is nice. It is kind of hard to get in and out of and does not have enough parking. The facility was fairly clean but worn down. Regular maintenance would help alot. trashy on the outside. bedspread on inside was ripped and heater did not work
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
J
"close to worlds of fun area"
The hotel is older but it was clean. The continental breakfast hit the spot. Stayed here with some friends after the chiefs game.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
Keith
"Needs work"
It was not very clean and there were several things that were broken - such as the shower curtain rod, etc. I was unable to get on the wifi and called the IT area. The gentleman that talked with me said there were others on it and I shouldn't have any issues. There were 6 different connections and I could not get on ANY of them. He said he would call the front desk to have them reboot the router and then call me back. I never heard from anyone - not him OR the front desk! It sucked!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Diane N
"dirty"
Carpet was disquessing bathroom door had a hole in it and couldn't shut mold in shower. Overall very gross
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Theresa
"Loudness"
Neighbors were very loud . They woke us up at 1230am and again at 5am yelling and slamming doors. We will never ever stay there again .
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Hotel was only $65 per night, but outside was very dirty. Carpet in our room was filthy. Hotel did not have printer for guests. We were going to an event and needed to print tickets. Hotel staff would not let us use their behind the front desk printer.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
J
"Great central location to many sights"
Rooms are simple and clean. Hot breakfast. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Dawn
"disgusting"
didnt stay cancelled not fit for human or animal
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
patty
We requested a non-smoking room only to find that the room we were in smelled like smoke and happened to be right next to the ash tray for cigarettes. The shower curtain wouldn't stay up when we went to take showers; the pillow cases had stains and dirt on them; and the cleaners entered our room before we had checked out and did so without knocking before entering. The beds were at least made, but the comforter and pillows were chintzy. We couldn't decide whether to have the AC on through the night and freeze to death because there was only one setting on it, or not have the AC on and instead breathe in the vestigial smoke and fumes from the cigarettes in our "non-smoking" room. All together, it was a very disappointing and mildly disgusting experience.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Motel close to Worlds of Fun"
Gross rooms and it looked as though the showers were never scrubbed. Hair in shower
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"terrible"
This place was terrible, dirty, people fighting and hollering all night didn't feel safe. Place was so dirty
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
stevehynson
"Good location - fairly cheap. In all respests."
Bed was wore out years before I got in it. Woke up to take a shower and there was three large spiders in the bath tub. After properly disposing of them I let the water run for at least five minutes and it never even made warm. I took a cold shower and cancelled the rest of my reservation and went to another motel. Still waiting for reimburrsement for the prepay.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Norven Slaughter
"Check in early check room."
It was a very gross room,and no one cares enough to.contact me on this,u wont print what I say.so please quit asking me to redue it.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
kim
"Close to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun"
Had a fun time at both places we visited. The lines at the attractions were long but that is to be expected. The food prices were outrageous. Some of the staff were not that friendly and acted like we were an inconvenience at WOF and OOF.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Family weekend getaway"
We stay here every couple months when we come out for Worlds of Fun and shopping, awesome location and comfy beds!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
April
"Close to the parks, but..."
Great location next to Worlds/Oceans of Fun, but not a very well-maintained facility- some renovations might be nice; you pay for what you get. The continental breakfast facility could stand to be expanded also. The staff was nice.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Kell
"Would not stay here again."
Sheets were stained on one bed and the other bed had stains on the top blanket. Hair in the bed was a sure sign that we did not receive clean bedding. Slept on top of the blankets.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Check in early to check your room."
First the bathroom had pubic hairs in it.inch of dirt in corner.towel was dirty.and smelled.barely any toilet paper on rolls and no extra.so when I called frontdesk.i had to get toilet paper and towels they said they couldnt do anything there was no empty rooms.and they wouldnt compensate me because I booked hotel through travel company.horrible and I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.i have so much more I could.say but I canton this site.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
kim
"Check in early to check your room."
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not Happy"
Sad to say this was probably the least clean Hotel my family and I have ever stayed at. However, the evening front desk person was very nice and pleasant to talk to.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"It was ok"
Hotel room was suppose to be a non-smoking. When we walked in, it smelled like cigarettes. They were also out of blankets at the office and there were sketchy people that were there. The only good thing about it was the towels smelled clean and the location of the place.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Rk
Needs an update couch in room dirty and disgusting!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Horrible hotel"
Worst hotel experience ever. Room smelled moldy. Staff unwilling to assist when others were partying outside past 10pm. Structure of the building was awful, as every footstep was heard from the room above. When complaints were made and was exploring other hotels, staff said there would still be a charge to my credit card. Awful experience.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Room did not look like any of the pictures. Not enough seating in room and uncomfortable. Noisy gathering in parking lot during the night.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"New looking on outside and old and dirty on inside"
Negative experience. Rooms were dirty and missing hair dryer among other amenities which were supposed to be included in room. Lamp was broken, light switch did not work and strange people hanging around motel who were not guests.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Utterly Disgusting"
The experience was horrible from check in to check out. We had booked for 2 nights and could not find another motel for the 2nd night. We killed at least 5 spiders in the room...when we told the front desk she said they knew there was a spider problem and didn't even apologize. The room was not cleaned during our stay. At check out the clerk refused to give us a receipt, saying that people that choose to book with another company don't get receipts.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Not what I expected"
Dirty, uncomfortable, terrible tv......staff was great.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not what you think!"
Breakfast was cereal, and waffles. That's it. Doors don't lock all the way. Stairs are concrete and falling apart. Furniture was cheap and falling apart. The only part that was good was the price. We got what we paid for!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Having a movement"
Got to the room went to the bathroom an some one had a movement an left it in the toilet without flushing.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Find other options for your night's stay!"
Made mistake of staying without reading prior reviews, only went off star rating, not sure how it was that high! Lumpy beds, needs repair, piece of metal shaving in waffle batter which didn't find till after cooking.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Good for sleep"
The room was good for sleep. The room also needed a lot of upkeep and maintenance. The continental breakfast was pretty poor. If you like waffles and cereal, you will be happy. The apple juice was mostly water and the coffee was not that great.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Ryan
Nice staff. .....late check out ...good breakfast too!!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Crickett
"Days Inn Kansas City near Worlds of Fun"
If you don't mind filth in the tub, bathroom floor, and shower walls with mildew you would probably stay here. But with the tub faucet leaking and the wash sink faucet leaking and having to listen to the drips all night, personally, I will never set foot near here again. In fact, I wouldn't recommend walking away from this motel, I would recommend running away.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Randy
"Nice and friendly"
Staff was helpful, the breakfast was nice. Rooms are clean. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
This hotel was awful and dirty. Horrible,I would never recommend this hotel for anyone and I will not be using hotels.com again to book any hotel because of this.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"A tale of three rooms"
We rented three rooms for a group of six. When we went to our rooms we found one of them already occupied. All three rooms were bad, but our room was the worst. There was no hair dryer,coffee maker or iron. The fridge sounded like a train and the a/c unit sounded like a refer truck. Our deadbolt did not work and there were signs of water damage on the walls. The room smelled musty and felt damp. The toilet nearly overflowed when flushed and sounded like we were murdering R2D2. My wife and I both woke up feeling horrible. Once we got out of the room we started feeling better. I think there was mold somewhere(everywhere?) In the room. Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014