All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7100 Ne Parvin Rd, Kansas City, MO, 64117, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
    2.8
    2.5
"Good for sleep"
The room was good for sleep. The room also needed a lot of upkeep and maintenance. The continental breakfast was pretty poor. If you like waffles and cereal, you will be happy. The apple juice was mostly water and the coffee was not that great.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Ryan
Nice staff. .....late check out ...good breakfast too!!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Crickett
"Days Inn Kansas City near Worlds of Fun"
If you don't mind filth in the tub, bathroom floor, and shower walls with mildew you would probably stay here. But with the tub faucet leaking and the wash sink faucet leaking and having to listen to the drips all night, personally, I will never set foot near here again. In fact, I wouldn't recommend walking away from this motel, I would recommend running away.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Randy
"Nice and friendly"
Staff was helpful, the breakfast was nice. Rooms are clean. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
This hotel was awful and dirty. Horrible,I would never recommend this hotel for anyone and I will not be using hotels.com again to book any hotel because of this.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"A tale of three rooms"
We rented three rooms for a group of six. When we went to our rooms we found one of them already occupied. All three rooms were bad, but our room was the worst. There was no hair dryer,coffee maker or iron. The fridge sounded like a train and the a/c unit sounded like a refer truck. Our deadbolt did not work and there were signs of water damage on the walls. The room smelled musty and felt damp. The toilet nearly overflowed when flushed and sounded like we were murdering R2D2. My wife and I both woke up feeling horrible. Once we got out of the room we started feeling better. I think there was mold somewhere(everywhere?) In the room. Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Harlan
Bathroom wasn't the cleanest. Very little accommodations for kids. For the price I could have stayed somewhere else nicer and cleaner.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Decent"
We chose this hotel because of the proximity to Worlds of Fun. Hotel was ok. Rooms were fine. Breakfast (free) was just waffles, toast, biscuits & gravy, some fruit. Owners we very nice. They gave my kids some candy. I'd stay again.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
shawn
"Close to Worlds of Fun, but Simply Terrible"
I travel a lot for work, and I'm typically the employee that let's my superiors know I'm not picky when it comes to hotels. This is the first time in 5 years I have regretted those words. When checking in, the woman at the desk was on the phone, I assumed she was booking a room. After 10 minutes, it was clear she was talking to a co-worker, as she gossiped about the other staff. After more than 15 minutes of me standing by, she got off the phone, and apologized saying that she was talking to her boss. I was blown away. Even if your boss is calling, they should instruct their staff to take customers first. The internet, was horrible, there were approximately 10 open wifi networks, but only a couple worked, on a very intermittent schedule, for a few minutes before you were booted off to begin searching again for a functioning connection. Each morning, I was up at 5 to head to work, and each morning my room was without hot water. I tried reaching out to the front desk 3 separate times, all three times my call went unanswered. I wasn't willing to go back and wait around the lobby after my joys of checking in. My final complaint was the parking lot, which was also functioning as an outdoor mechanic shop. Each day there were new cars in the parking lot, some with engines being removed, others having significant body work done. It was a small parking lot to begin with, sharing it in this way wasn't feasible. All in all, it was just a terrible experience.
4 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Joel
The lady that was working the front desk was great !!! The roons were not nice at all remote for the tv didnt work. I think they were running a chop shop there vehicles with with intransists where every where there was never any place to park . The allstar bar was right up the road and it was horrible food was horrible the worst service i have ever had in my life
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
jeff
"close to family"
The staff was friendly enough. The hotel is older and needs remodeling. The bed was not comfortable. the continental breakfast was below average. We will not stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Scary"
Very run down, dirty, shower walls were moldy, door appeared to have been broken into before, unfriendly staff, bugs, didn't feel safe.... pay the extra money for a nicer motel!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Dated"
The hotel is old and in need of updates and repairs. The parking lot is small. The free breakfast offers a small selection only. This would all be ok if the rate was half of what it was. The only positive is the location being right off 435.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Hotel not good"
The room is clean but smells. People make noise at night and I couldnt sleep. Police came to arrest someone there that day. The funny thin is that its mot even cheap.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"A terrible room experience"
The carpet was frayed and even torn in spots-needs to be replaced badly. Had a king bed room, but there was on easy chair even though similar rooms had one. The first morning, there was NO HOT WATER--a cold shower. They said pump broke during middle of night but just for our wing. Next morning, there was still no hot water, even though fixed. They said had to run water for 15 minutes to get hot water. Did this, and just got luke warm water-what a total waste of natural resources. Then there was NO continental breakfast that 2nd morning-have no idea why.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Jerry
"I want my money back!!!"
This hotel was nasty stains on the sheets hotel staff rude room filthy tub omg dirty dirty dirty I stayed awake all night to make sure nothing crawled on my children in the night!!! Never again
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Meh"
The best thing about our stay there was leaving. It was so LOUD. The walls were paper thin. We had called the front desk to find out what check-out time was. The lady that evening said anytime between 11 and 12. We got in late and wanted to catch as much sleep as possible. We could hear everything going on outside our door and we could hear conversations our neighbors were having. Some male employee came BANGING on our door shouting at us to check out. This was at 10:58am. We called the front desk because he did it twice. The lady at the desk said check out time is 11 and the lady last night was wrong. So we high-tailed it out of there. It was not a restful stay......... I will say that the shower/toilet was probably the most updated about the place and it was a spacious room. A good size mini fridge was supplied, but that was it. The bed was as basic/cheap as they came. I wouldn't spend $75 a night again for this place.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Rooms were dirty with spiders in corners of bathroom, not enough towels no iron and broken tv and faucet, would never stay at this damp and dirty place again.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"We wish we'd paid more and got our money's worth."
Not clean, very old, scrubby, had to ask for the extra towels.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Horrible Motel"
This Days Inn should be shut down. It was in such disrepair, I would be embarrassed to list this motel on your site. Stained sheets, dirty room, holes in the drapes, duct tape on the TV remote. I have never wanted to leave a place so bad (and I am not that picky of a traveler). I felt unsafe (the door only had a wimpy chain as a security lock). We did go to their outdoor pool, the chairs were ok, but the pool had what looked like vomit floating in the corner. All around YUCK of a stay!!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
"Price was right."
This is an older hotel that needs some updating but we weren't expecting the Ritz for $75/night. The bed was actually very comfortable. We did have a fridge in our room but no microwave. The room was a little dirty (wrappers etc behind tv stand). Staff was ok. Breakfast wasn't great. We went down at 8 am and there was nothing left.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"OK stay for the price"
No soap in the room upon arriving Wireless Internet didn't work Had romper room above me late into night jumping around--very disruptive to sleep
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Terry
"Rats"
There were rats
6 night business trip May 18, 2014
Brittany
"Very nice hotel"
We loved our room it was very nice and affordable we will be staying here from now on during vacation s
Other trip May 29, 2014
heather
"Good central location for softball tourny."
Decent hotel, price was good, would stay again.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"Long weekend getaway"
Room was suppose to have refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board. Only had a refrigerator that wasn't even plugged in, took all night to get cold. Asked for an iron and board but they couldn't find one to bring to my room. Waited 2 hours but never got it. Checked out and left.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Tracy
"Wont be here again"
The less said about the hotel, the better. We checked in late at night, and our room was on the second floor. The steps leading the room were real dirty, and in bad cosmetic shape. The room itself was bad. It reeked of cigarette smoke. The beds were made in a sloppy manner. One of them was even missing the blanket, and the other one had sheets that were starting to develop holes in them. When we tried to turn on the heat, it smelled like something was burning ... like heavy engine oil - we shut it down promptly. The hot water in the shower also smelled the same. The yellowed tub was not cleaned properly and had some gunk on the walls. The continental breakfast was served in a small room and there was a long line of guests behind the one or two waffle makers. We pretty much gave up by that time and hightailed it out of there.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"great"
Went to k.c. for a weekend vacation. Surrounding area and some of the people hanging around were kinda shady but if you're there to sleep or just unwind in your room this was great. Older hotel...showed a bit on stairs and chrome but otherwise it was a great place to stay. Plus free breakfast!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Tanya
If you want to be close to worlds of fun, then it's the place for you. If you are expecting an up to date, clean, quiet, relaxing and comfortable stay, I would look elsewhere.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Decent inexpensive hotel"
In KC for an athletic event picked this hotel based on price. Hotel is obviously an older hotel with traditional rooms. Appeared to be clean, bed was decent though a little on the soft side and, happily, the room was quiet. Only eateries close by were Wendy's and Waffle house. It would be, however, a very good place to stay for Worlds of Fun just up the street.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"not impressed"
Very poorly maintained, AC barely worked even on high. Clean, but nothing more than a place to sleep for a few hours
1 night trip May 17, 2014
very dissapointing, the pictures from the site were deceptive and both the rooms we stayed in were in disrepair not to mention some serious cleanliness issues!! We even had some saftey concerns when our door had what looked to be crow bar marks and dents all around the lock. There was screaming thru the night and fighting just not the family hotel we expected.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"trashy hotel"
Staff doesn't clean the room daily. Hotel is run-down
Other trip May 19, 2014
tom
"No hot water!"
We had no hot water! Thankfully we only stayed one night. We had to wait until we got home to shower after spending the whole day at World's of Fun. The room was very clean though. There were some really shady people. People had there doors open which I thought was weird. The outside was really dirty but I was pleasantly surprise by the cleanliness inside.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"gross hotel"
This hotel was probably the grossest hotel I have ever stayed in. There was trash on the floors & mold in the bathroom. The hotel's walls are very thin, you could hear everything going on in the room above us and next door to us. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone and will never stay there ever again. I was shocked too because I have stayed in Days Inn hotels before and never experienced this. This hotel should probably be condemned. And the price I paid for this hotel was completely out of range for the quality. I would have expected this type of hotel out of Motel 6 or Super 8 not a Days Inn.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Not so good!"
Felt very uncomfortable with over all experience. Outside very dirty. Inside very old detiorated. Disappointed that I booked on line, making it non-refundable. Expedia should consider not offering this as a choice.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Close to Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun"
The staff was very friendly. The rooms were outdated and had a few cobwebs. The beds were comfortable. Not a bad place to stay if you are looking for a cheap rate.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
We enjoyed ourselves at this hotel it was nice and clean
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
I enjoyd myself
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
tanisha jones
"Security issues"
We left, rather than worry about the dealings We saw in the parking lot that needed security/police intervention. Very uneasy place to be.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"smh"
Scary & not wut i expected, neva will stay there again!!!!
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
"Decent room but no pool/hot tub, breakfast/sparse"
Okay.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Karen Abbott
"close to school"
Room could be a little bit cleaner. Coffee pot had grounds in it and coffee pot cafe was dirty and the walls are thin I could hear the neighbors talking at 10pm.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Everything mediocre, not uncomfortable."
Breakfast was never anything impressive. We had a strange leak in our bathroom that caused a puddle in the floor. We couldn't tell where the water source was. The walls are thin, so anyone walking around outside is heard crystal-clear. The heating system worked great and the beds were fine. Everything was clean. The parking lot was in poor condition and the stairs are deteriorating aesthetically, though they are structurally sound. A gas station is right next door and the highway is incredibly nearby. The wifi was so terrible that it was virtually unusable. The cleaning employee had come in, but didn't move any personal items. My friends left clothing on their beds, so their bed didn't get made. Although the hotel wasn't fantastic, it was acceptable for the price. Thanks, hotels.com!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Andrea
"Clean and great calue"
Great value Clean and good breakfast Neat and awesm price
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
shivam
Will not go back. Dirty inside and outside.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Sue
"It'll do"
Basic accommodations, a little run down.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Was Just Satisfied."
I guess I got what I paid for? The room was adequate and I was not overly impressed with the amenities, however, I was satisfied with how the bed was comfortable and I was able to sleep well.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
"Just OK"
I love the location of this Hotel, but they really need to do some remodeling. The room was comfortable, roomy, but the hide-a-bed in the room was completely broken. There was a half-smoked cigarette in the closet. Broken tiles in the bathroom and the bathroom door had a hole punched in it. We had clean sheets, clean pillow cases and clean towels...just needs some TLC in this Hotel.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Scotty
"disgusting"
Omg...it looked nothing like the websites photos. When i opened the room door it smelled of mildew qnd old basement. The carpet was in despirate need of replacement but a good cleaning would at the least help. 0 out of 5 stars.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014