All hotels in Vallejo, California, United States of America
1596 Fairgrounds Dr, Vallejo, CA, 94589, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Clean
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
PATRICK
"Value for money"
expectation were met for both hotel. It was a memorable experience.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
Rachelle
"Great for Six Flags"
The hotel was in good condition and well maintained. It was very close to Six Flags and they have a free shuttle to the park which saves you $22 in parking. The only gripe that I have is that it took forever to check in. Only on employee at the desk on a Saturday afternoon.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
"Mixed experience"
pool, spa nice. breakfast decent. tea water not hot enough. beds hard. carpets dirty and in need of cleaning and restretching or replacement.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Good clean room and hotel"
Comfortable and clean. The breakfast had a good variety.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"The Good, the Bad, and the Perplexing."
Pool/hot tub nice. Shuttle avail to park. Hotel suffers from deferred maintenance (broken lights, dirty wornout carpet), traffic noise, unsafe rear parking per desk staff. Beds very hard, but many comfy pillows. Tea water tepid, no hot cocoa for kids. Staff would neither retrieve nor allow us to retrieve an item left behind a few hours earlier at checkout even tho it was still before new people check in. Overall, nicer than staying at Motel 6, but also $35 per night more than Motel 6. So was it $35 nicer? I will not be back.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
marijke
"Spacious and friendly"
Spacious rooms in a large facility. Hotel like corridors that go on and on. Very comfortable
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Terry Martin
Can't say much attended a funeral for my (1) God Parent and paid our respects.Stay was comfortable and Breakfast was descent.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2015
mike
They charged me when the hotel was already paid in full.
3 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
Christopher
WAs great for the price
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Patrick
This hotel is the best I can't see anything wrong with it heated pool clean its just the bomb hands down
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
KISASI
"Awesome stay and comfort"
This room was surprisingly large, and the cost was the best and lowest around. I would definitely stay here again. Well worth my trip. Very clean room and awesome staff. Top it with Free continental breakfast and free WiFi
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Linh
"Not a complain...."
The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Whenever assistance was needed, it was given with pleasure. I would highly recommend this hotel
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
Kay
"good BUT NOT Great"
The is our SixFlags hotel we have been here now 3 times and it is is fair enough for a two day trip. The weather ended up keeping us in our hotel parts of the day which in turn made us realize some down sides to the hotel like our towels seemed to be quiet dirty and even when we asked for new ones those were dingy as well as with the bedding. There are repairs like chalking on the tub and carpet cleaning that need to be done but it isn't horrible by any means Granted we will probably stay here again because of the convenience. breakfast and parkinng are both really good
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Our room was next to the elevator so during the night we kept getting noise moving elevator. (avoid room 115). The carpet needed replacement as it had lots of stains. The bed comfort was fine. Bathroom was clean. We had to spend a night in Napa and this was below 100$. We got what we paid for. But it wasn't as good as newer best westerns.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Milind
"Lodging overnight"
Very short stay Nice room for our overnight stay
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
"Clean and comfy"
Had a nice relaxing night with my honey. Some kids were loud in the hallways but overall, clean and comfortable. Only downside was the trickle of water from the shower. Took 25 min for a 10 min shower and have never experienced the water coming out so slow it actually went backwards to slide down the wall!
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Better than expected"
I took my granddaughter and her besty to Six Flags for a Halloween overnighter. They both liked swimming in the pool more than Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. I also enjoyed the Jacuzzi, it was the first thing we did upon arrival and the first thing when we woke up.The hotel was almost walking distance from the hotel, but the shuttle to the gate entrance and driver was a great free service.The free breakfast had eggs and a waffle machine.Overall it was a nice experience. Just one note, i had prepaid for the room and they were supposed to put a $45 hold on my card for incidentals, but an error of $112 was placed. I always check my accounts after any transactions and reported it to the front desk. The first clerk corrected the problem but didn't reverse the charge and the next morning i spoke with another clerk which completed the correction. Very nice staff just some newbies need a little more transactions training.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Diana
I found the hotel clean and the staff friendly. What I received was worth more than what I paid
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Stan
"Would stAy again..."
Non smoking room smelled of smoke. Room was large and otherwise clean. Morning desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. I felt very safe and comfortable in the hotel. Breakfast was fair with previosly frozen muffins. A lot of other choices that made up for it is. Cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, waffles eggs, etc. Found the deal at hotels.combat hotel staff can't honor rate unless you purchase online.they do have computers available to make the purchase. Was easy. Would stAy again. Last minute stay for husbAnds work.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
J'Lene
"nice hotel in the armpit of California."
the hotel was super comfortable and the staff was by far the best I have seen yet. Super friendly, super helpful they all went above and beyone. if you are looking for a place to stay that has an amazing staff and clean rooms well this is the place. the breakfast was delicious as well. my only complaint would be the surrounding nehibor hood. if you have to go back out to your car beware of people who ask you for money and won't leave you alone this one lady followed me behind my car breathing cigarette smoke inside my vehicle after I told her I didn't have money twice. now I do understand there is not a lot the hotel could do about that but it is something I wish I had known before going into that situation. still I would have to give this hotel the thumbs up! :)
2 night trip Oct 27, 2015
"Six Flags Hotel."
Breakfast was very basic but adequate. If I was needing a hotel in the area, I would stay here over other choices.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Expedia
It was nice very clean the neighborhood was OK.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Tatiana
"sufficient"
The room was clean and comfortable. The afternoon I checked in, the staff was friendly and helpful. The morning I checked out, the woman behind the desk was rather rude. The breakfast setup was poorly laid out and cramped.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"Best western inn & suites at Discovery Kingdom"
This place was the perfect place to stay when visiting six flags across the street. The room was very spacious, two queen beds with a small couch and a table.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
It was my husband's birthday. We spent a day in Napa and stayed in the hotel for a night on our way home. When I booked the hotel I wrote our preferences not a ground level and a room with a view. When we arrived we've been told if we would like to have a room not on the ground level we need to pay additional $40 for the same kind of room. We mentioned about the birthday and we need some rest, but been egnored. We decided not to pay additional money. So Our room was on the ground level with Windows to a busy street, walking path just very close to the window. In front of our room entrance there was an ice machine!!! At 5-6am on Saturday someone started to use this very loud machine, perhaps for the hotel breakfast. The room was ok, clean. Overall not happy at all!
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Karina
"Restful centrally located"
Lovely location. Accommodations fine. Still a bit pricey for simple place. Skip breakfast. Pedestrian with yogurt, make your own waffles and packaged bagels, muffins, etc....Clerks were very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"Not bad"
It was ok. Room was clean. Breakfast was as expected, nothing fancy. Bathroom in lobby was dirty and they cleaned it when we informed them about it
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Maria Theresa
Terrible service and unclean. Will not stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Jamie
"Comfortable and Potentially Dangerous"
Desk person was nice, professional, and service was great. My room was really nice as well and the hot breakfast was reasonable by hotel breakfast standards. Two drunk men were pounding on my door and trying to get into my hotel room at 2AM. When I confronted them they realized it was the wrong room and ran off. This should not be allowed to happen. I should have called the cops and/or the front desk but I was too disoriented from the engagement and after successfully dispatching the two fools, I tried to calm down and get back to sleep. Unfortunately, this little incident made me 6 hours late to my next destination. I travel a lot for business, stay in Best Western on a fairly regular basis (3 times this week) and I have never had such a bad experience as this one. I don't know if its the location, management, just an off night or what, but this was not an acceptable experience. Their Elevator Inspection Permit is EXPIRED by 7 MONTHS. That's ridiculous to be that far behind. I called the front desk about this and they indicated they were aware and it was some sort of paperwork error....be that as it may.....the government would ordinarily issue a temporary permit until the correct permit had been issued. Thankfully elevators don't expire like food when you exceed the expiration date.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"Time to clean your furniture"
There were some very suspicious spills all over the upholstered chairs in our room. I realize that this place often draws families but this didn't look like baby formula. I did bring it to the attention of the management.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Giant Getaway"
Very nice, very good customer service. We are from Redding California and stay in Vallejo. Best Western is only minutes from the ferry to cross the bay, ferry also picks us up right after the Giants game at ATT Park. Well lit and feels safe.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Glenn
"Not the greatest."
Hotel not very clean. Old through out and I don't mean outdatedo but just worn out. Breakfast? What breakfast? Cereal and milk. Not continental like they claim.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Yuriy
"Better than I expected"
We stayed here for our Son's wedding weekend. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. The hotel overall was very clean (carpets were worn, however, clean). The location had easy access to the freeway.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Megan
"Enjoyed our stay..."
Enjoyed our stay....
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Glenn
"Unfair"
No microwave or fridge in the room but somehow my neighbors had it .
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
mohsin
I was there for business. The room was nice and clean and the hotel staff were courteous and helpful.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Janie
"Double check your credit card!!!!"
watch how you pay they will double charge you. When you contact them they will tell you that you should have told them how you wanted to pay. Then it will take 3-7 business days before they can give you your money back.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Nice room. Clean shower. Needs bacon."
Stay here for an annual trip to Napa. Hotel is clean, quiet and easy to get to. Only complaint is they do not have sausage or bacon in their breakfast. How can you have eggs without a breakfast meat?
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Kenneth
"Covenant and nice"
We had a great experience, it was close to the six flags discovery kingdom park where we were visiting. The rooms were clean, the hotel clerks were friendly and helpful. The hotel is older, but you can see they are working at keeping it up dated. Vallejo is on the rough side for those coming from smaller areas this hotel kept the riffraff away, the parking was safe and clean. We have a family of 5 and need to stay together the room was big enough and had 3 beds using the pull out couch as a 3rd bed. Check out was easy, clerk was friendly and very helpful with directions.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
We had no problems. The room was good the staff were good the courtesy ride to six flags was cool. Free breakfast was good too.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
DANNY
"Convenient location"
Nice and convenient to wine country
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
It was a good hotel for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Stacey
Pool was out of service, no meat at breakfast but overall great stay!
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Holly
"Stress in the night."
I took this trip with my mother and my two kids. My son had to have a procedure done in San Francisco then next morning. We arrived, after calling and letting the hotel know we were gonna be late, at 1 am. We were tired and my son was in need of sleep. They wouldn't take my credit card, which I dare an account with my husband, because it had his name on it. The room was paid for and the credit card was just a deposit thing. I have the same last name, and a valid ID but they wouldn't take it. So the only option was to go deposit money onto a credit card my mother had. After that was straightened our the guy told is we could access our room through any door with our card. We went to a side door by our parking spot, and it was an emergency exit only. We had to walk around, by the way my mother had a broken foot, to the front doors to get to a hallway to access our room. The room looked clean, but had no coffee pot, a coffee maker but no pot. There was no fridge or microwave. The fridge would have been nice for my son's medicine, the microwave is no big deal. The complimentary breakfast was decent.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Sandra
The room was very nice, so was the staff. I thought the breakfast to be lacking and the room for the breakfast less than i expected
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Good location, not so good Hotel."
My family needed a hotel close to discovery kingdom and this hotel seemed like a good choice. It is really close to discovery kingdom which is convenient, but it's also really close to the hwy and since there is no central air you have to leave the windows open. Needless to say I did not sleep! Between the noise from the hwy and hearing footsteps all night it was horrible! If your a light sleeper this is not the hotel for you.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"below average"
Need to work on the cleaning your carpets they looked horrible. The breakfast was average with no meats or potatoes with the eggs
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Henry
"Very Unsatisfied-Poor Customer Service!"
Checked in at 5am due to a job. Was told I would not be disturbed and could check out late at 1:30. I was woken up 2 times by housekeeping and once by the front desk who insisted I leave at 1. They were very rude and unprofessional. I will never go back to this hotel and a formal complaint will be sent to corporate.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Breakfast too short"
Room was clean. One complaint we had was that the breakfast served only until 9am. Seemed to early to discontinue breakfast especially with trying to get organized with little children. They did have a variety , cold cereal, muffins, scrambled eggs and waffles.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015