All hotels in Vallejo, California, United States of America
1596 Fairgrounds Dr, Vallejo, CA, 94589, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Good Hotel & Location"
It was in a great location and easy access to the highway. The room was clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good, but the room was very full on the weekends. They could use another waffle maker (only one). I would go back!
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice location"
Place is good and near to other exciting spot on our list of location we like to visit.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Disinterested staff"
The room was just okay, the staff seemed more interested in their phones than the guests - apparently so much so that the front desk didn't bother with our wake-up call and we missed our tee time (pre-paid) as a consequence. They were not concerned about that issue when I brought it to their attention.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
The hotel itself is ok. It's descent! But I didn't like how you can hear every step the people on top take or people walking in the hallway
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
It works
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Large room with a table and two chairs, plus a desk for doing work, comfy chair for reading or watching TV. A great wet bar area with fridge, microwave, sink, and coffee maker. Bed was OK, asked for more pillows, they brought them quickly and cheerfully. Used the hot tub in the morning. Pool area was clean and in good repair. Good breakfast with waffles, eggs, yogurt, etc. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Uxia
"Your Manager has a bad attitude"
My over all stay was great house keeping came a little early but did a great job the front desk staff was excellent especially Hillary they met every need we had However my experience with your so call manager was a different story I had been at the hotel approxamently three weeks or more I payed my bill and deposit for my dog when due I had know problems with any of the other staff but when I had to deal with her it took my stay at the best western to a another level she was very unpleasant cold and disrespectful I smiled I was pleasant I didn't yell or say anything disrespectful to her so I didn't understand her reasons for the attitude she gave me she talked down to me as if I was someone trying to get over on the hotel the morning we were checking out she made me come to the counter with the unpleasant tone she uses she barked at me what room was the dog in I was afraid to answer then she said I need to treat the room what room was the dog in then she then told me I didn't pay for my dog I walked in with my dog on a leash her professional staff wouldn't just let me walk in and not pay I gave her may credit card she told me my card was declined the same card I always use i was so embarrassed because she said it loud enough so the people in line behind me could hear I didn't argue with her I gave her a hundred dollar bill and left went across the street to the gas station and filled up my two cars with the same credit card why take the job if you don't have good custome
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice to fast vacations....few days.."
It is good to have few days a litle far of San Francisco...to have a good time in Six Flags... excelent. and Also to have a more quiet place avoiding the crowded places..
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Jorge
"Lee's review"
we had a nice stay, but for the kids running up stair in the hall way and in the room above us. the only other thing I thought was strange was not to have any meat in the morning, but everything else was done very well
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Lee E
"Great Value"
Had a last minute booking to stay here for an event in Napa. The low price point had me a bit worried but after checking in, I was pleasantly suprised at the cleanliness of the room, friendly staff and clean lobby. I felt it was a good value overall. The carpet had some stains, but that's easily forgiveable. For $100 / night, a few stains on a carpet shouldn't send you over a cliff. Good last minute booking. Hotel was almost fully booked but the staff was able to check me in very quickly.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Mike T
"avoid, understaffed hotel with dirty rooms."
I don`t know where to start. Since the Marriott by the Discovery Kingdom had no rooms available, we reserved this one since it was close to the attractions. The carpets in the room and the tiles in the bathroom are very dirty. The bed and the pillows are nowhere near comfortable. One day we came back to our room and the electronic key did not open the door. I went down to the lobby and asked about it and they said the keys might lose functionality if you place it by a cell phone. They did a re-swipe, which didn`t work, I went down again and the lady at the lobby said that the maintenance guy is doing a shuttle run, so we had to wait for the shuttle run to be over. Eventually the problem was fixed. The breakfast??? is served until 9am, and whatever you can find is of horrible quality. The internet works from time to time. Avoid at all costs. I would never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Barkan
"My stay was nice"
The room was very clean, housekeeping takes its job seriously. Internet access was the best I've ever used, enough to run Netflix on their big HDTVs. The bed was super comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Seth
"Fine to stay"
Fine to stay
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2014
kun ming
"Don't stay in San Francisco"
Was a very nice stay front desk was great for we got in a weck coming out of San Francisco and they help us with a shuttle and the driver was great. I will stay here from now on and take the fair to San Francisco for driving in and out of Francisco is a (NIGHTMARE)......
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
rodney
"Just outside of napa"
Trip from San Francisco stopping for wine tastings. Then stayed overnight at Best Western. King size bed was comfortable and had a good nights sleep. Pool area was clean and the hot tub helped to relax muscles after a say of driving.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
D from NY
Staff is nice. Room is nice and clean. I would stay here again!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
student
"Convenient location"
Everything was great with the exception of a dog barking at 1 in the morning, but we madr a phone call and we didn't hear it again
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
fito
"nice hotel great price"
Hotel was a very nice stay and the front desk people were nice...the hotel could use a good carpet cleaning though... Other then that the hotel rooms were comfortable and relaxing with a nice TV and nice comfy beds...for the price I couldn't ask for more...and it is 15 min away from the ferry to San Fransisco
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
will
"Discovery Kingdom!!!!!"
Rom and staff was good, but the location was bad. had to drive everywhere for food and entertainment. The area has a lot of empty buildings.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Convenient location! Clean & Comfortable."
We had a wedding and Napa and were only staying a night, but this was by far the most affordable and convenient location. As it turns out, it was also a very clean and comfortable stay with friendly and helpful staff. We would definitely come here again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Exceeded expectations"
Room was large and clean. Breakfast was added bonus.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Gerri
"terrible experience"
Hotel lost reservation. I had booked two nights and only got one. Had to change hotels in the midst of a two day visit and spent the majority of time trying to find another room. Hotel staff most unhelpful. Expedia staff tried to help, but limited.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Rose
"needs renovation"
Bed was comfortable, shower was great, carpets (especially in front of doors) nasty.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Clean room"
Nice clean room. Breakfast needed a lot of work. Just eggs (no bacon or sausage???) and cardboard tasting waffles. Would still stay again, just find breakfast elsewhere. Only 20 minutes from Napa.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"SF Giants Mini Cooper Road Trip"
We stayed there with 12 guests and we found the hotel location to be very convenient for the trip to the Ferry terminal to see the SF Giants play. We were all very happy with the facility, rooms and service!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Rod
"close to six flags and had shuttle service"
My stay was excellent. I would like to express my sincere thanks to your front desk hostess Hillery Andres. She was OUTSTANDING AND SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED for her high quality of professional and knowledge to your hotel. She is the best in all I have ever seen in all my years of travel. Please extend my highest compliments to her service.!!!!!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"service amazing!"
Our service at this location was absolutely awesome!! The staff at this location was over and beyond any expectations! They're on it! They go out of their way for their guests! Highly recommended as far as customer service!!
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
mr&mrs espinoss
"Place is a dump"
This place smelled stains on carpet this was the worst place ever.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"OK hotel"
Relatively OK. Moderately comfortable. Did not like the idea of washing sink not the the bathroom.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Chi
"Enjoyed My Stay"
Would recommend it for sure!!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great place to get a nights rest"
The staff are very helpful and the stay was comfortable.
4 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Clean rooms and helpful staff."
Clean rooms and helpful staff. Surrounding neighborhood looks pretty rough and we were worried or motorcycles would be missing in the morning. Decent room for the worried.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Sean
"Great."
Clean convenient good location.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Patrick
"Slow..."
Check in could not have been slower. The location is good. parking was difficult. Dirty used hand towels were hanging on the shower curtain rod... Internet did not work
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Ok"
Average hotel. No frills.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Worker
"Kind of Expensive"
$70 added for dog and one night stay for 2 in a standard room was over $200! We'll stay somewhere else next time
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
The hotel was fine-the problem was with hotels.com. They never submitted our reservation to the hotel so they had no record of it when we arrived. The desk clerk was extremely helpful and accommodating, called hotels.com, found us a room. I was very happy with him.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Clean and quite, I would book again.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Not what I was expecting"
The first room assigned smelled like smoke. We were give a different room. Although rooms are advertised to have microwaves and fridges we did not have those items in our room. We noticed that the floors in the elevator and the carpet in the hallways were soiled or dirty. Otherwise the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I think it is a bit overpriced for what you get.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Serviceable"
Everything is a little down at the heels. Clean, but this place really needs an overhaul.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Nice and clean but poor swimming area"
Hotel was nice and clean with good facilities including breakfast and wifi. Only bad mark is for pool hot tub area. Pool was murky and hot tub was unusable and smelly.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Close to Six Flags"
We nicknamed our toilet the dragon because every time we flushed, it sounded like it gave 3-4 roars before it stopped. Loved that they had a shuttle to the ferry, but when we called for the shuttle at 9:00 it took almost an hour to come get us. It was dark and late and a lot of homeless people walking around shouting obscenities. Breakfast okay, lots to choose from. Room was clean and service was good. Felt sorry for hotel desk clerks, only one on duty at a time and they got very busy.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"not very comfortable"
Breakfast was only served until 9 and since most people staying here are going to the park which doesn't open until 10:30 I thought that was inconvenient to say the least. Despite the do not disturb sign on the door, housekeeping entered the room to clean. There was only one very thin blanket on the bed and the sink area was not private from the rest of the room at all. The pool and hot tub were extremely murky.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Review"
The room was nice and large. The location to Six flags was close. The neighborhood was so-so. The shuttle ran a lot and the driver was nice. The shuttle was a club van. The shuttle was Ok and tight however we made it work. The breakfast buffet was mediocre and the staff appeared disinterested in helping the customers. Overall it was a nice stay. We will likely return when we go back to Six flags.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
This is a decent hotel to stay at if you'll be having fun at Six Flags. I love the free shuttle service. The breakfast is not so great (no meats), but considering that it's free why complain. The rooms are very clean, nicely decorated, loved the shower and the amenities, but the only things I didn't like was hearing the stomping & running of kids above. Also, outside our room door you can hear every door slam, person talking and housekeeping from another room. If you're a hard sleeper then it won't be a problem for you. The pool area is nice. Courtesy towels is nice to have, but the pool looked like it needed to be cleaned better. Other then that, a very decent hotel. I will stay here again if come back to this area.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Eunice
"Nice Hotel near 6 Flags"
The hotel is in a great location - a short walk to 6 flags or you can shuttle, close to the freeway, 15 minutes (non traffic) to Sonoma Raceway. On the other side of the freeway there are a lot of shops, restaurants, movie theater. The hotel exterior is well kept, our room was clean. We had a suite and the furniture needs either cleaned or replaced. Most of the decor is updated with the exception of the couch/chairs. Great breakfast that includes scrambled eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit. The upper floors are really hot/stuffy in the hallway and the rooms can be stuffy too. I would ask for a lower floor.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
CC
Good overall experience. The hotel has clean, spacious rooms and a nice selection at breakfast. Conveniently located at walking distance to a gas station and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
Jen
"Was a great place.. ."
The Best Western was a great place to stay.Very nice people and the location was prefect and the shuttle was very helpful too! BUT here's my problem they overcharged my card...Not once but twice! And they did not seem to care at all...They told me they would have to look into it. AND I am still waiting for a respond back and MY CREDIT...8/1/14
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Roxanne Leite
"Great place, good breakfast, convenient and easy"
We only stayed one night, but it was very enjoyable. Parking was convenient, check in was easy, breakfast was delicious, and the room was clean and everything worked. I recommend it. Didn't have a fridge or microwave, but had tea/coffe available 24 hours, ice machine and vending machine. We brought a cooler & all was good.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Jenny
"worth the $"
The room was comfortable and spacious. A good deal for the price. I would recommend
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014