All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America

1.8
    2.3
    1.5
    2.3
"Not a good place to stay!"
This is the worst facility I have ever stayed. Avoid this place if you can help it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Sheila
"decent for the money"
We booked on short notice so it was last resort. Room was clean carpet is old pool was down and wireless is a joke. BUT if your looking for a room that's affordable with friendly staff in a safe location I would do it again if pool was working, it's a bargain for its price.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
I'm sorry is smelly in da rooms old old TV little fridge didn't work super flat pillows no iron broken draws the shower was horrible
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Cinthya
"not happy"
It was not at all what I expected. .the pic they have up must be from the 1st day they opened. .plus one of the reasons I picked this one was for the pool..and all day Saturday there was a sign says pool is closed today for cleaning...:/ and it deffintly not clean in the room. There was sticky stuff on the walls..:/ was not happy
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
shawn
"Avoid"
I could go on telling all the ridiculous stories about what happened to us staying here, and how awful it is- but suffice it to say, this place was like every hilarious stereotype of a horrible, sketchy hotel. Avoid if you can.
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"STAY AWAY!!!!"
This place is a complete dump!!! Door lock falling apart, everything stinks of smoke, old picture tube TV that was in such bad condition that you could not even make out what program was on most channels. I actually had to take the door handle apart and fix it so that the door would latch.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Josh B
"Absolutely horrible"
This was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. It was in a very bad neighborhood. The room was dirty, the sheets didn't fit the bed. The TV had 4 stations and they were all fuzzy. The phone didn't work. We got a pillow each. The air conditioning didn't stay on. It was horrible. I am very disappointed that Hotels.com even had this as a choice. I am not sure I can trust that site again.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS THE FRIENDLY NIGHT FRONT DESK STAFF
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Ok for the money"
Not bad for the price. I had read previous reviews and was a bit worried, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Some renovations needed, but room was comfortable. Cable TV channels were bad. Bad reception and fuzzy. Breakfast was very minimal. Staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Hillarie
"t"
Had an issue with the room but no problem switching. Went over memorial weekend so this was not my first choice.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
".5"
had to change rooms as original was so filthy and toilet did not flush, sink stopper broken, something sticky under night stand edge, very worn furniture, tv did not work. feet stuck to floor by hand sink. door had to be harshly bumped to get it open, fridge was just gross. staff was apologetic and kind. gave new room.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"This was a last minute reservation....."
pulled into parking lot on a Saturday evening.... my car in the parking lot made 3 cars total. Should have been a sign, but we had no other options. Lets just say the Lobby was the most impressive part of the whole hotel. Thought that the elevator was going to die half way up, every vending machine was out of order. When we made it to the 4th floor the smell of "pot" filled the whole floor. Needless to say I was not a happy mother with her son. The room was so dated and not very clean. I have stayed in many hotels in my life but this one is one I will NOT be back too EVER again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Patti
"victory inn and suites"
From the moment I checked in I had a horrible feeling. I get up to my room where there were dirty used towels laying on the shower rod, the room smelled like stale cigarettes and musky. I asked for more pillows cuz on a king size bed there was only 2 and they told me they didnt have any. The thing shows how many channels they get but we only got 3 channels in our room cnn, mtv, and tbs. which shows nothing suitable for a child. when asked front desk they said they dont get all of those channels.(than why advertise that u do?) I asked for more towels and was told they would be right up I never got them. still hadnt by check out. there pool was really cold. sauna I think is not existent maintain guy said he has worked there over a year and that sauna hasnt worked the whole time hes worked there. the elevators were shanky. dirty and literally scared me to the point I didnt take them the rest of my stay. stairs had cigarette butts throughout them and was full of trash and food spills. Floors were filthy. there breakfast is literally a joke! the staff while I encountered some very nice people more times than not encountered rude staff and one who was coming out of a guest room swearing. I would not recommend any one to stay here very horrible service
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
JL
"Sheets looked slept in!"
Received a phone call the day we checked in we had to leave. No refund was given!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Hotel Review"
Need handicap accessible hotel rooms
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Justin
"Cheap, friendly Hotel close to stores & food"
I stay here one night every month. They have great rates, friendly staff, close to a variety of resturants and stores and a Chase Bank. Easy check in.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
They didn't even have my reservation in the computer system!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
My experience was average was not to pleased with the heater in the room was in need of repair.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Old and dirty. Looks like an haunted house. Rooms are dirty and dusty. Cannot walk barefeet because the carpet is very very dirty with lots of stains. In order to get worse, i stayed there 4 nights and for 3 days they did not make my room neither changed the towels. The breakfast is very poor. A very very bad experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"best thing about this hotel was the lobby"
Staff was the only thing I can say was positive. Had to move rooms 4 times. First room was not what I reserved, second room the air conditioner did not work, third room the tub was filthy hoping it was just stained, I finally settled for the fourth room. This room was very outdated, hard bed and an old style TV which the channels were all fuzzy. I understand that this hotel is under new management for the last 3 months, you can tell updates are being made. I would give them at least 6 months to a year to get it updated.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"condition of the room."
The tub wasn't clean, light switches was broken Iron didnt work. Control door for air conditioning was broke.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
victory inn
Our stay was awful. We had NO hot water at all in our room. Room wasn't very clean either. We will not stay here again or recommend it to anyone!
5 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Eh"
Outdated rooms, Peeling wallpaper Not "dirty" Close to mi adventures Jetted tub ( although outdated) was nice to have in suite. I recomend using the stairs Close to a lot of stores and food
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Kay
"Not good"
Our room had a ceiling leak and bed sheets looked as if they had been used--
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel conveniences for Michigan Adventur"
Hotels Wi-Fi is weak but hotel in the zone of 4G LTE so my phone internet could do streaming video. Hotel provided discount tickets for Mixhigans Adventure so having that total savings were $50 .
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nikolay
"NOT WORTH THE MONEY!"
First off manager john was rude at our arrival, the room was beyond disgusting, there was a leak in our ceiling, broken bed, not dusted, we were over charged by 50.00 of the actual cost and was refused a refund, cable service sucked, the breakfast food was old, the pool was really cold, the sauna was out of service, an elevator was out of service, the other one was about to break down as well, you had to push the e stop button to stop it, the buttons were falling off, the bedding was horrible, the drawers to the clothing storage were broke, lamp shades were stained, the tub was stained black, customer service was like pulling teeth, house keeping we're loud and rude like management. Poor business, poor service, and very poor experience. I highly recommend NOT booking with them.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"dirty hotel, minimal breakfast"
We arrived at the hotel around 11:30pm. When we got into our room, we discovered that there was urine in the toilet, all but one of the lights were unplugged, and the room was generally dirty. The beds were made up, so it looked like the cleaning staff did not do a good job. When I went downstairs to complain to the night staff about it, all I got was "Sorry." I was not offered to change to another room, nor was I offered to have my room rate discounted. The next morning, we went downstairs for the free breakfast. We found two types of cereal, a few muffins and bagels, a couple of juices and milk that tasted like it had seen fresher days. Unless you toasted your bagel, there was no hot breakfast. At check-out, I complained again about the cleanliness of our room and the manager (!) said that unless I had said something about the cleanliness of the room within 15 minutes of checking in, there was nothing he could do about it-no discount, no nothing. He said that he had about 20 rooms yesterday that didn't get cleaned because the cleaning staff could not complete their job. When I said that I DID complain about the cleanliness of the room the previous night, he said I should have asked for a different room. I said it was 11:30 at night, I had a tired toddler, and his staff should have offered to change our room, instead of just saying "sorry". He was unsympathetic and unhelpful. We will NEVER stay in this hotel again. Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Aasha
"Close to venue."
The Victory Inn needs to update the facilities. Move the furniture and vacuum. The mattresses are very uncomfortable. Maybe some newer comforters. The rubber mats in the tub need replacing. The pool area was not very inviting. I could only stand to spend one night. We drove home after the venue, 3 hour drive.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Mack
except for the Jacuzzi tub not good the breakfast seam to be old food
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
mike
THAT WAS THE WORST HOTEL l HAVE EVER STAYED AT. ROOM FILTHY..COFFEE POT STILL HAD OLD MILDEW COFFEE IN IT. REFRIGERATOR NASTY DIRTY..WALLS DIRTY..GIGANTIC HOLE IN HALLWAY..WALLPAPER OFF THE WALLS...IT SHOULD NOT BE ON YOUR LIST
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"It Looked Nice, but . . ."
The room was dirty, lights not plugged in, radio could not be used, TV remote did not work, toilets had to be flushed twice. Need I say any more.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
karl Eriksen
"Horrible Experience"
It was so bad starting at check in that we were out of there after 30 minutes. Pulled in and cops outside, bad sign when your walking in with 4 kids. First there was nobody at the front desk to help us. After we got help, we were given one room that looked as if someone was still there (a mess) and the other full of bugs flying in the sink and bathroom. Gave the keys back and got two more and both rooms were not cleaned out yet. Came back to to tell them we were leaving and had to wait for 15 minutes for someone to come to the front desk. Also while leaving another guest asked what the problem was and I said everything is dirty and I said and you and he said MOLD. Now that is scary, I was surprised he was still there. We travel lots and have never had this experience before.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Wouldnt let my worse enemy stay there"
Room had insects all over. Mold on walls with wallpaper off. Mold on air unit. Hallways were dirty and full of spiders... Front desk didn't do anything about making up for mold and spiders in room. Pool smelled. Front Desk service wasnt customer friendly..... Terrible experience for myself and my daughter...
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Woody
Staff was very friendly. It served our purposes for staying. Wasn't a bad experience.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Not very clean. Noisy AC. Elevator didn't work."
Ok to crash for one night, but rooms were not very clean. Would not go there again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Run-down condition."
Room furniture and fixtures were very old and run down. The sink in the bathroom didn't have a stopper and the secondary lock on the door was broken.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"very dirty room..........hotel needs an update"
overall, the hotel and location was a bit spooky. hotel staff could not suggest activities for rainy day. we found a local history museum, similar to Ann Arbor's Hands on Science museum, nearby and found that very interesting.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"have had much much much better"
check-in and out was easy. Service- Was upset as I asked for an extra blanket two times and never received it. I heard some girls talking and some recieved an ice bucket, i did not. some recieved a coffeemaker, i did not. Every other hotel I stayed at had these amenities. Dining- The continental breakfast was by far the worst. All starch from donuts, cereal, bagels, and toast. No eggs or protein or fruit. I know the cream cheese was frozen as it flaked off. Meaning it was not fresh. The coffee cups were about 4 oz. There were no napkins. And then breakfast was from 6:30am-9:30am. could have gone longer as many people are on vacation and wish to sleep in. Cleanliness- I rate this a C as it looked overall clean. When packing to go home I was looking under the beds to look for belongings and found trash from a previous stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Leticia
"Horrible I wouldn't let my dog stay there.."
The lobby of the hotel is the only thing that's nice. My son found 5 dollars under the bed an a old remote. The vents were extremely dirty. The furniture in the room were stained badly, sheets didn't look very clean. The tub had an ring around it, towels weren't even white. (Thankfully we had our own towels) The room looked like it wasn't rented for years. Just disgusting. It's needs remodeling very bad and better housekeeping staff..
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Location and very friendly service"
Thank you for getting us in at the last minute!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Jennifer W.
"Very disappointed"
We got there and the toilet in our room didn't work so they moved us... The second room was dirty. Mold and mildew in the bathroom. Stains on the carpet. Holes in the wall. Pop bottles and paper under the bed. The sauna didn't work and the elevator quit working at one point. Nothing good to say about this place.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Where to start.. while waiting for the woman at the front desk on my room keys, had 3! separate people come to the desk complaining of issues with their rooms. One lady said there was a pair of mens pants hanging on the back of the door and a shirt in the tub! Another guest came up complaining that the room key wouldn't work, and after 3 times of a maintenance guy going to the room, it still wasn't opening. And the final guest had another issue with finding clothes and other items in the room. So after listening to that, we went to our rooms to find our neighbors door wide open, no one inside and filled top to bottom with beer cans and beer boxes. Strange but ok, we open our room and immediately there are 2 giant bugs of some sort, squished on the wall. Uck. Beds were clean, sheets clean, bathrooms were decent, Tv had horrible buzzing noise.. all in all.. not the greatest trip.
"No"
Horrible do not make this mistake of staying here dirty horrible service , bad area of town
klerski
"Skip over this hotel"
The staff was super nice and that was about it. The rooms are dirty and poorly kept. Wallpaper peeling off walls, broken tiles in bathrooms, coating peeling off tubs and just dirty. Hotel is very dated, which would be okay if it were clean. Hotel reeks of cigarette smoke. Pool area not kept up either. The "free" breakfast was ceral, some stale bagels and juice.
swimmom
"Bad hotel"
No inside door lock, dirty bathroom, had to ask for cleaning supplies, wrinkled bedding, do not recommend this stay , bums picking out of garbage
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
klerski
the room was old but ok anb the staff was frendley but the room was DIRTY
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"We want our money back"
The worst hotel we ever stayed. They told us they would give us our money back or at least a reduction in our rate and are still waiting.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ann B
"The worst ever stayed in"
Mold, bugs, staff didn't care and even said it was a dump and very dirty. My chicken coop is nicer and cleaner. Line of people wanting money back and we were one of them. Hotel of hell
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not far from Michigan Adventure theme park"
Pick place because they where running a special. Everything sounded good. Pictures where nice. Probably hotel was nice 50 years ago. Got in late after wonderful day at theme park. Staff was pleasant , had my three rooms available. First I noticed the dirty elevator, should have taken my leave then, but reasoned that it was late, staff would get to it. Rooms looked decent, so went to bed. Morning couldn't find keys, looked under bed and it was filthy. Old cigarettes, trash, loose change, all looked as if it was swept under the bed. Similar reports came from the other two rooms. One of them even had coffee left over in pot. Couldn't wait to get out of that filthy place. Had I gotten there in the daytime I would have never stayed.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
kath
Dirty carpet , stairs , elevetors Bad smell in room. Brekfast was realy cheap - no eggs at least
Other trip Aug 11, 2014