All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America

1.9
    2.3
    1.6
    2.3
"Sleeping in my car would have been cleaner."
Huge disappointment. Terrible bed and night of sleep. I do not paying for what I get but paying $129. for this place was uncalled for and Hotels.com should have warned their customers.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Don't stay here!!!!"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, dirty, dirty, dirty. Towels dirty in our room, broken doors, open soaps, cigarette burns on bed sheets, nasty mattresses. Seriously, so gross. Don't ever stay here. People in town told us it's a terrible neighborhood and drug deals happen in the parking lot all the time. Lights also burnt out in lot. Not safe!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Kristin
"not bad, but not great"
The pool was freezing! Breakfast sucked! It's not worth the $150 a night, the owners need to consider lowering the price. Don't get me wrong, the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfy. The maintenance guy was busting his hump, I'd suggest hiring another person for that guy! He was the only one I saw working really hard, he needs a huge raise!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Terry
"Good enough"
Bed was very comfortable. There were dark hairs in the bathroom on the floor and one in the shower. Very dated and every time the air conditioner kicked on it woke me up it was so loud. There was a stain on the carpet and a trim piece was missing on the entertainment center. The breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular, mini muffins, bagels, cook your own waffles.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
The staff was extremely friendly,but the facilities are out-dated and in bad shape. The entire establishment smells horrible, and is in bad need of new carpeting. The televisions are old and out-dated,and there is no ice machine on the first floor. For ice, I had to walk to the end of the second floor corridor. I was told they are going to be renovating soon, so that should help. I think there is potential here.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
My rooms were given away when got there next the tub had mold in it. They checked us out early and still had a day paid for.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tamika
Wasn't a bad hotel, only thing wrong was I paid for a single bed and was given a double bed room, which in my opinion was a awesome mix up because my friends ended up staying in my room instead of getting their own so we saved them a bit of money.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Seth
This was my first time in Muskegon and the staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful I would go back to this hotel if I come back to Michigan
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Brenda
"pretty good"
The guy at the front desk was not friendly at all but got me checked in quick.The room was fine a little outdated but nice and clean the bed was super comfortable. the tile going into the bathroom had a really sharp edge on it that was kinda scary. nice place if you're just there to stay and sleep
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Allison
"Poor service"
Breakfast was horrible...
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Chipiliro
"Sad place to stay:("
Very dated hotel, in need of a massive update! Smelled of smoke in rooms. Only plus: very nice manager who was very professional and helpful and nice staff. Not worth the money!!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
janice
Not the nicest place
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
christopher
"Expect more, pay less!!"
It was o.k, wasn't really impressed for the amount of money a night it cost. Check out was too early. The place needs a little cleaning and updates.For $150/night just thought it would have been a lot better. Reminded me of a motel 6. But like I told my kids, we were there for the get away and Lake Michigan, not for the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Tiffany
"Nasty"
This hotel was super gross. Floors were dirty, hair in the bathroom. Cement would be more comfortable than the beds. $88.00 was a rip off!!!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Casie
"Not a good place to stay!"
This is the worst facility I have ever stayed. Avoid this place if you can help it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Sheila
"decent for the money"
We booked on short notice so it was last resort. Room was clean carpet is old pool was down and wireless is a joke. BUT if your looking for a room that's affordable with friendly staff in a safe location I would do it again if pool was working, it's a bargain for its price.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
I'm sorry is smelly in da rooms old old TV little fridge didn't work super flat pillows no iron broken draws the shower was horrible
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Cinthya
"not happy"
It was not at all what I expected. .the pic they have up must be from the 1st day they opened. .plus one of the reasons I picked this one was for the pool..and all day Saturday there was a sign says pool is closed today for cleaning...:/ and it deffintly not clean in the room. There was sticky stuff on the walls..:/ was not happy
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
shawn
"Avoid"
I could go on telling all the ridiculous stories about what happened to us staying here, and how awful it is- but suffice it to say, this place was like every hilarious stereotype of a horrible, sketchy hotel. Avoid if you can.
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"STAY AWAY!!!!"
This place is a complete dump!!! Door lock falling apart, everything stinks of smoke, old picture tube TV that was in such bad condition that you could not even make out what program was on most channels. I actually had to take the door handle apart and fix it so that the door would latch.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Josh B
"Absolutely horrible"
This was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. It was in a very bad neighborhood. The room was dirty, the sheets didn't fit the bed. The TV had 4 stations and they were all fuzzy. The phone didn't work. We got a pillow each. The air conditioning didn't stay on. It was horrible. I am very disappointed that Hotels.com even had this as a choice. I am not sure I can trust that site again.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS THE FRIENDLY NIGHT FRONT DESK STAFF
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Ok for the money"
Not bad for the price. I had read previous reviews and was a bit worried, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Some renovations needed, but room was comfortable. Cable TV channels were bad. Bad reception and fuzzy. Breakfast was very minimal. Staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Hillarie
"t"
Had an issue with the room but no problem switching. Went over memorial weekend so this was not my first choice.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Not family friendly"
The best thing about this place was the sweet desk clerk trying to find my family a different hotel. Dirty rooms - felt unsafe.
Other trip May 28, 2015
susan
"Worst stay ever"
Rooms weren't vacuumed, toilets weren't clean, WIFI didn't work
Other trip May 26, 2015
".5"
had to change rooms as original was so filthy and toilet did not flush, sink stopper broken, something sticky under night stand edge, very worn furniture, tv did not work. feet stuck to floor by hand sink. door had to be harshly bumped to get it open, fridge was just gross. staff was apologetic and kind. gave new room.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"This was a last minute reservation....."
pulled into parking lot on a Saturday evening.... my car in the parking lot made 3 cars total. Should have been a sign, but we had no other options. Lets just say the Lobby was the most impressive part of the whole hotel. Thought that the elevator was going to die half way up, every vending machine was out of order. When we made it to the 4th floor the smell of "pot" filled the whole floor. Needless to say I was not a happy mother with her son. The room was so dated and not very clean. I have stayed in many hotels in my life but this one is one I will NOT be back too EVER again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Patti
"victory inn and suites"
From the moment I checked in I had a horrible feeling. I get up to my room where there were dirty used towels laying on the shower rod, the room smelled like stale cigarettes and musky. I asked for more pillows cuz on a king size bed there was only 2 and they told me they didnt have any. The thing shows how many channels they get but we only got 3 channels in our room cnn, mtv, and tbs. which shows nothing suitable for a child. when asked front desk they said they dont get all of those channels.(than why advertise that u do?) I asked for more towels and was told they would be right up I never got them. still hadnt by check out. there pool was really cold. sauna I think is not existent maintain guy said he has worked there over a year and that sauna hasnt worked the whole time hes worked there. the elevators were shanky. dirty and literally scared me to the point I didnt take them the rest of my stay. stairs had cigarette butts throughout them and was full of trash and food spills. Floors were filthy. there breakfast is literally a joke! the staff while I encountered some very nice people more times than not encountered rude staff and one who was coming out of a guest room swearing. I would not recommend any one to stay here very horrible service
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
JL
"Sheets looked slept in!"
Received a phone call the day we checked in we had to leave. No refund was given!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Hotel Review"
Need handicap accessible hotel rooms
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Justin
"Cheap, friendly Hotel close to stores & food"
I stay here one night every month. They have great rates, friendly staff, close to a variety of resturants and stores and a Chase Bank. Easy check in.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
They didn't even have my reservation in the computer system!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
My experience was average was not to pleased with the heater in the room was in need of repair.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Old and dirty. Looks like an haunted house. Rooms are dirty and dusty. Cannot walk barefeet because the carpet is very very dirty with lots of stains. In order to get worse, i stayed there 4 nights and for 3 days they did not make my room neither changed the towels. The breakfast is very poor. A very very bad experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"best thing about this hotel was the lobby"
Staff was the only thing I can say was positive. Had to move rooms 4 times. First room was not what I reserved, second room the air conditioner did not work, third room the tub was filthy hoping it was just stained, I finally settled for the fourth room. This room was very outdated, hard bed and an old style TV which the channels were all fuzzy. I understand that this hotel is under new management for the last 3 months, you can tell updates are being made. I would give them at least 6 months to a year to get it updated.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"condition of the room."
The tub wasn't clean, light switches was broken Iron didnt work. Control door for air conditioning was broke.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
victory inn
Our stay was awful. We had NO hot water at all in our room. Room wasn't very clean either. We will not stay here again or recommend it to anyone!
5 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Eh"
Outdated rooms, Peeling wallpaper Not "dirty" Close to mi adventures Jetted tub ( although outdated) was nice to have in suite. I recomend using the stairs Close to a lot of stores and food
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Kay
"Not good"
Our room had a ceiling leak and bed sheets looked as if they had been used--
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel conveniences for Michigan Adventur"
Hotels Wi-Fi is weak but hotel in the zone of 4G LTE so my phone internet could do streaming video. Hotel provided discount tickets for Mixhigans Adventure so having that total savings were $50 .
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nikolay
"NOT WORTH THE MONEY!"
First off manager john was rude at our arrival, the room was beyond disgusting, there was a leak in our ceiling, broken bed, not dusted, we were over charged by 50.00 of the actual cost and was refused a refund, cable service sucked, the breakfast food was old, the pool was really cold, the sauna was out of service, an elevator was out of service, the other one was about to break down as well, you had to push the e stop button to stop it, the buttons were falling off, the bedding was horrible, the drawers to the clothing storage were broke, lamp shades were stained, the tub was stained black, customer service was like pulling teeth, house keeping we're loud and rude like management. Poor business, poor service, and very poor experience. I highly recommend NOT booking with them.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"dirty hotel, minimal breakfast"
We arrived at the hotel around 11:30pm. When we got into our room, we discovered that there was urine in the toilet, all but one of the lights were unplugged, and the room was generally dirty. The beds were made up, so it looked like the cleaning staff did not do a good job. When I went downstairs to complain to the night staff about it, all I got was "Sorry." I was not offered to change to another room, nor was I offered to have my room rate discounted. The next morning, we went downstairs for the free breakfast. We found two types of cereal, a few muffins and bagels, a couple of juices and milk that tasted like it had seen fresher days. Unless you toasted your bagel, there was no hot breakfast. At check-out, I complained again about the cleanliness of our room and the manager (!) said that unless I had said something about the cleanliness of the room within 15 minutes of checking in, there was nothing he could do about it-no discount, no nothing. He said that he had about 20 rooms yesterday that didn't get cleaned because the cleaning staff could not complete their job. When I said that I DID complain about the cleanliness of the room the previous night, he said I should have asked for a different room. I said it was 11:30 at night, I had a tired toddler, and his staff should have offered to change our room, instead of just saying "sorry". He was unsympathetic and unhelpful. We will NEVER stay in this hotel again. Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Aasha
"Close to venue."
The Victory Inn needs to update the facilities. Move the furniture and vacuum. The mattresses are very uncomfortable. Maybe some newer comforters. The rubber mats in the tub need replacing. The pool area was not very inviting. I could only stand to spend one night. We drove home after the venue, 3 hour drive.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Mack
except for the Jacuzzi tub not good the breakfast seam to be old food
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
mike
THAT WAS THE WORST HOTEL l HAVE EVER STAYED AT. ROOM FILTHY..COFFEE POT STILL HAD OLD MILDEW COFFEE IN IT. REFRIGERATOR NASTY DIRTY..WALLS DIRTY..GIGANTIC HOLE IN HALLWAY..WALLPAPER OFF THE WALLS...IT SHOULD NOT BE ON YOUR LIST
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"It Looked Nice, but . . ."
The room was dirty, lights not plugged in, radio could not be used, TV remote did not work, toilets had to be flushed twice. Need I say any more.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
karl Eriksen
"Horrible Experience"
It was so bad starting at check in that we were out of there after 30 minutes. Pulled in and cops outside, bad sign when your walking in with 4 kids. First there was nobody at the front desk to help us. After we got help, we were given one room that looked as if someone was still there (a mess) and the other full of bugs flying in the sink and bathroom. Gave the keys back and got two more and both rooms were not cleaned out yet. Came back to to tell them we were leaving and had to wait for 15 minutes for someone to come to the front desk. Also while leaving another guest asked what the problem was and I said everything is dirty and I said and you and he said MOLD. Now that is scary, I was surprised he was still there. We travel lots and have never had this experience before.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Wouldnt let my worse enemy stay there"
Room had insects all over. Mold on walls with wallpaper off. Mold on air unit. Hallways were dirty and full of spiders... Front desk didn't do anything about making up for mold and spiders in room. Pool smelled. Front Desk service wasnt customer friendly..... Terrible experience for myself and my daughter...
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Woody
Staff was very friendly. It served our purposes for staying. Wasn't a bad experience.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014