All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2967 Henry St, Muskegon, MI, 49441, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.1
    1.6
    2.4
"Hotel Review"
Need handicap accessible hotel rooms
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Justin
My experience was average was not to pleased with the heater in the room was in need of repair.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Old and dirty. Looks like an haunted house. Rooms are dirty and dusty. Cannot walk barefeet because the carpet is very very dirty with lots of stains. In order to get worse, i stayed there 4 nights and for 3 days they did not make my room neither changed the towels. The breakfast is very poor. A very very bad experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"best thing about this hotel was the lobby"
Staff was the only thing I can say was positive. Had to move rooms 4 times. First room was not what I reserved, second room the air conditioner did not work, third room the tub was filthy hoping it was just stained, I finally settled for the fourth room. This room was very outdated, hard bed and an old style TV which the channels were all fuzzy. I understand that this hotel is under new management for the last 3 months, you can tell updates are being made. I would give them at least 6 months to a year to get it updated.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"condition of the room."
The tub wasn't clean, light switches was broken Iron didnt work. Control door for air conditioning was broke.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
victory inn
Our stay was awful. We had NO hot water at all in our room. Room wasn't very clean either. We will not stay here again or recommend it to anyone!
5 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Eh"
Outdated rooms, Peeling wallpaper Not "dirty" Close to mi adventures Jetted tub ( although outdated) was nice to have in suite. I recomend using the stairs Close to a lot of stores and food
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Kay
"Not good"
Our room had a ceiling leak and bed sheets looked as if they had been used--
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel conveniences for Michigan Adventur"
Hotels Wi-Fi is weak but hotel in the zone of 4G LTE so my phone internet could do streaming video. Hotel provided discount tickets for Mixhigans Adventure so having that total savings were $50 .
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nikolay
"NOT WORTH THE MONEY!"
First off manager john was rude at our arrival, the room was beyond disgusting, there was a leak in our ceiling, broken bed, not dusted, we were over charged by 50.00 of the actual cost and was refused a refund, cable service sucked, the breakfast food was old, the pool was really cold, the sauna was out of service, an elevator was out of service, the other one was about to break down as well, you had to push the e stop button to stop it, the buttons were falling off, the bedding was horrible, the drawers to the clothing storage were broke, lamp shades were stained, the tub was stained black, customer service was like pulling teeth, house keeping we're loud and rude like management. Poor business, poor service, and very poor experience. I highly recommend NOT booking with them.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"dirty hotel, minimal breakfast"
We arrived at the hotel around 11:30pm. When we got into our room, we discovered that there was urine in the toilet, all but one of the lights were unplugged, and the room was generally dirty. The beds were made up, so it looked like the cleaning staff did not do a good job. When I went downstairs to complain to the night staff about it, all I got was "Sorry." I was not offered to change to another room, nor was I offered to have my room rate discounted. The next morning, we went downstairs for the free breakfast. We found two types of cereal, a few muffins and bagels, a couple of juices and milk that tasted like it had seen fresher days. Unless you toasted your bagel, there was no hot breakfast. At check-out, I complained again about the cleanliness of our room and the manager (!) said that unless I had said something about the cleanliness of the room within 15 minutes of checking in, there was nothing he could do about it-no discount, no nothing. He said that he had about 20 rooms yesterday that didn't get cleaned because the cleaning staff could not complete their job. When I said that I DID complain about the cleanliness of the room the previous night, he said I should have asked for a different room. I said it was 11:30 at night, I had a tired toddler, and his staff should have offered to change our room, instead of just saying "sorry". He was unsympathetic and unhelpful. We will NEVER stay in this hotel again. Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Aasha
"Close to venue."
The Victory Inn needs to update the facilities. Move the furniture and vacuum. The mattresses are very uncomfortable. Maybe some newer comforters. The rubber mats in the tub need replacing. The pool area was not very inviting. I could only stand to spend one night. We drove home after the venue, 3 hour drive.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Mack
except for the Jacuzzi tub not good the breakfast seam to be old food
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
mike
THAT WAS THE WORST HOTEL l HAVE EVER STAYED AT. ROOM FILTHY..COFFEE POT STILL HAD OLD MILDEW COFFEE IN IT. REFRIGERATOR NASTY DIRTY..WALLS DIRTY..GIGANTIC HOLE IN HALLWAY..WALLPAPER OFF THE WALLS...IT SHOULD NOT BE ON YOUR LIST
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"It Looked Nice, but . . ."
The room was dirty, lights not plugged in, radio could not be used, TV remote did not work, toilets had to be flushed twice. Need I say any more.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
karl Eriksen
"Horrible Experience"
It was so bad starting at check in that we were out of there after 30 minutes. Pulled in and cops outside, bad sign when your walking in with 4 kids. First there was nobody at the front desk to help us. After we got help, we were given one room that looked as if someone was still there (a mess) and the other full of bugs flying in the sink and bathroom. Gave the keys back and got two more and both rooms were not cleaned out yet. Came back to to tell them we were leaving and had to wait for 15 minutes for someone to come to the front desk. Also while leaving another guest asked what the problem was and I said everything is dirty and I said and you and he said MOLD. Now that is scary, I was surprised he was still there. We travel lots and have never had this experience before.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Wouldnt let my worse enemy stay there"
Room had insects all over. Mold on walls with wallpaper off. Mold on air unit. Hallways were dirty and full of spiders... Front desk didn't do anything about making up for mold and spiders in room. Pool smelled. Front Desk service wasnt customer friendly..... Terrible experience for myself and my daughter...
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Woody
Staff was very friendly. It served our purposes for staying. Wasn't a bad experience.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Not very clean. Noisy AC. Elevator didn't work."
Ok to crash for one night, but rooms were not very clean. Would not go there again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Run-down condition."
Room furniture and fixtures were very old and run down. The sink in the bathroom didn't have a stopper and the secondary lock on the door was broken.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"very dirty room..........hotel needs an update"
overall, the hotel and location was a bit spooky. hotel staff could not suggest activities for rainy day. we found a local history museum, similar to Ann Arbor's Hands on Science museum, nearby and found that very interesting.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"have had much much much better"
check-in and out was easy. Service- Was upset as I asked for an extra blanket two times and never received it. I heard some girls talking and some recieved an ice bucket, i did not. some recieved a coffeemaker, i did not. Every other hotel I stayed at had these amenities. Dining- The continental breakfast was by far the worst. All starch from donuts, cereal, bagels, and toast. No eggs or protein or fruit. I know the cream cheese was frozen as it flaked off. Meaning it was not fresh. The coffee cups were about 4 oz. There were no napkins. And then breakfast was from 6:30am-9:30am. could have gone longer as many people are on vacation and wish to sleep in. Cleanliness- I rate this a C as it looked overall clean. When packing to go home I was looking under the beds to look for belongings and found trash from a previous stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Leticia
"Horrible I wouldn't let my dog stay there.."
The lobby of the hotel is the only thing that's nice. My son found 5 dollars under the bed an a old remote. The vents were extremely dirty. The furniture in the room were stained badly, sheets didn't look very clean. The tub had an ring around it, towels weren't even white. (Thankfully we had our own towels) The room looked like it wasn't rented for years. Just disgusting. It's needs remodeling very bad and better housekeeping staff..
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Location and very friendly service"
Thank you for getting us in at the last minute!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Jennifer W.
"Very disappointed"
We got there and the toilet in our room didn't work so they moved us... The second room was dirty. Mold and mildew in the bathroom. Stains on the carpet. Holes in the wall. Pop bottles and paper under the bed. The sauna didn't work and the elevator quit working at one point. Nothing good to say about this place.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Where to start.. while waiting for the woman at the front desk on my room keys, had 3! separate people come to the desk complaining of issues with their rooms. One lady said there was a pair of mens pants hanging on the back of the door and a shirt in the tub! Another guest came up complaining that the room key wouldn't work, and after 3 times of a maintenance guy going to the room, it still wasn't opening. And the final guest had another issue with finding clothes and other items in the room. So after listening to that, we went to our rooms to find our neighbors door wide open, no one inside and filled top to bottom with beer cans and beer boxes. Strange but ok, we open our room and immediately there are 2 giant bugs of some sort, squished on the wall. Uck. Beds were clean, sheets clean, bathrooms were decent, Tv had horrible buzzing noise.. all in all.. not the greatest trip.
"No"
Horrible do not make this mistake of staying here dirty horrible service , bad area of town
klerski
"Skip over this hotel"
The staff was super nice and that was about it. The rooms are dirty and poorly kept. Wallpaper peeling off walls, broken tiles in bathrooms, coating peeling off tubs and just dirty. Hotel is very dated, which would be okay if it were clean. Hotel reeks of cigarette smoke. Pool area not kept up either. The "free" breakfast was ceral, some stale bagels and juice.
swimmom
"Bad hotel"
No inside door lock, dirty bathroom, had to ask for cleaning supplies, wrinkled bedding, do not recommend this stay , bums picking out of garbage
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
klerski
the room was old but ok anb the staff was frendley but the room was DIRTY
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"We want our money back"
The worst hotel we ever stayed. They told us they would give us our money back or at least a reduction in our rate and are still waiting.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ann B
"The worst ever stayed in"
Mold, bugs, staff didn't care and even said it was a dump and very dirty. My chicken coop is nicer and cleaner. Line of people wanting money back and we were one of them. Hotel of hell
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not far from Michigan Adventure theme park"
Pick place because they where running a special. Everything sounded good. Pictures where nice. Probably hotel was nice 50 years ago. Got in late after wonderful day at theme park. Staff was pleasant , had my three rooms available. First I noticed the dirty elevator, should have taken my leave then, but reasoned that it was late, staff would get to it. Rooms looked decent, so went to bed. Morning couldn't find keys, looked under bed and it was filthy. Old cigarettes, trash, loose change, all looked as if it was swept under the bed. Similar reports came from the other two rooms. One of them even had coffee left over in pot. Couldn't wait to get out of that filthy place. Had I gotten there in the daytime I would have never stayed.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
kath
Dirty carpet , stairs , elevetors Bad smell in room. Brekfast was realy cheap - no eggs at least
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Same place it was in early 70's"
In a less than favorable neighborhood. Check in time was listed at 3 on expedia and was 4. Hotel claimed expedia would not change check-in time. Tub had rusty water stains. Some outlets didn't work. TV in one room didn't work. Beds and other furniture had not been swept under for weeks. One bed had dirty clothing from a previous guest under it. Pillows appeared to have come from a rummage sale and beds must have been the original from the 1970's.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"awful!"
This is the worst place I've ever stayed.. The worst part was it was so dirty. The room was little and dreary.. The air conditioner would kick on, very loud, and it would freeze you them kick off and it would get hot, no happy medium. The microwave didn't work and we asked for a wine opener at the front desk, they said they would bring up, never did.. So we checked out early and checked into the shoreline inn.. I have to say though the maid was very friendly.
7 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Vicki
"Room is filthy"
bathroom has hair.bottled water under the bed.wondering if they do thorough cleaning. after each customer.j
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
No pillows, phone didn't work, light switch just inside the door did not work. carpet under bed not vacuumed in some time, Late night desk guy was very good
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Not a property I will return to or recommend. It appeared to have been a nice location in its early years. Rooms needed much attention and the elevators were unsanitary. The staff that we met were very helpful, and professional, just not enough to handle the extreme needs of the property.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
KB
"Forfeited non-refundable reservation"
The neighborhood and condition of this hotel were SCARY. We decided not to stay, even though we would be losing our non-refundable reservation ($160). Don't book here.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"A PLACE TO STAY WHILE SPENDING TIME AT CAMPGROUND"
THE PRIMARY CONCERN WAS VERY POOR HOUSEKEEPING. BED NOT MADE; TOWELS NOT REPLACED; TOILET PAPER NOT REPLENISHED; USED CUPS NOT DISCARDED & NO NEW CUPS LEFT. ALSO, BREAKFAST HOURS WERE NOT POSTED & WE WERE NOT INFORMED OF THAT AT TIME OF ARRIVAL. WHEN WE ARRIVED @ 2:30PM, WE WERE TOLD CHECKIN WAS 4:00PM RATHER THAN THE 3:00PM TIME PUBLISHED BY EXPEDIA. SOME HOTEL STAFF WERE PLEASANT.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
GENE
"They're renovating, it was nice"
Those reviews had me worried, but I had a very nice stay there. The staff was fabulous--they even mailed me my phone cord that I left there. The pool was great. The interior is being rehabilitated Nd while it's not a five star suite, it was flea and comfortable. The neighborhood was fine...very convenient near everything you need and an adorable playground right done the street....I'd stay there again for a quick lean bed....can't beat the price
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Erin h
"was a good value."
some lights did not work due to wiring problems, not just bulbs missing. some drawer handles were missing.
The first floor, where my room was located, was tidy. The staff who greeted me was quite pleasant. The room itself was alright as long as you didn't look behind thing, where there was a collection of trash. On either side of the bed was an end-table with a lamp, and behind one table was the clock, so three plugs. Behind the bed there were two outlets for those three plugs. Ice machine was up stairs on 2nd and 3rd floor. Water dripping from the ceiling, damp carpets from the rooms sat out in the hall and a rather creepy, The Shinning-esque vibe greets you on the 2nd floor. Good for a short night stop, but I wouldn't stay there much longer than that.
"Awful!"
50 characters wouldn't be long enough! Beds were so awful we may as well just slept on the floor. Hair all over the inside of the shower. Dirty.... Dreary and not an enjoyable stay at all!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
a mother
"Good Hotel for Price......Excellent Staff!"
Staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast was good. Room needed a little tlc.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Terrible"
Never go to this hotel very dirty smells bad Never u gen be happy left the room in 10 mint I run to another hotelb
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Not yet read for prime time..."
this hotel has seen better days, they were a little disorganized and I would note...the parking lot was flooded with pools of water. the front of the hotel looks deserted because it is. The night staff that checked us in seemed confused. We were given two rooms separated by many rooms. My family is big so we wanted two rooms together. He said it was not possible. However, when we found our room was not working for us as it had water damage by the air conditioner unit he did managed to find two other rooms together...this was after I asked him twenty questions...such as how many rooms does this hotel have? his answer was 400. So I asked how many people were currently staying and he said 14! So I asked why can't we have two better rooms together...and we ended up with that finally. The rooms all have some minor damage...stuff you would not see in other hotels, like parts of the furniture missing and writing on the seat cushions...the night staff told me they had a hard time getting good cleaning people...hard to imagine in a slightly depressed city like Muskegon. I also asked about breakfast and was told they did not offer it... the next afternoon I spoke with the manager Steve and he told me they did have breakfast! So I was surprised by that...but the next morning at 6;15 I went down and there was no breakfast...I went to Brooklyn Begal shop next door which was great! My advice...give this place some time and try them in a year but not right now.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Terry
"Not a good hotel,bad neighbor hood."
Are stay was a horrible experience, the hotel is in a bad neighbor hood, the room was nasty mold in the bathroom and next to the bed, fridge was gross had nasty food in it, took the kids to the pool and ot was just as bad a child had thrown up and no one bothered to clean it out of the pool or off the floor. I would not recommend my worst enemy to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
crystal
The room was clean and the staff was very nice. The Wi-Fi was weak so I wasn't able to use it. It was easy to get to the beach and had a few restaurants near it. It looks like it needs a little more TLC.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014