All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America

Food is not good
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
"Night mare not Victory."
Had to change rooms two times. First room wasn't clean. Second room tv did not work. Staff lied and stated it was the Strom however I pointed out other room TV worked. . Third room had blood on end table. I covered it up and made it work. There was smoke smell in hall yet hotel was to be non smoking. The smoke alarm went off when checking in. Staff commented I told them to put a towel under the door.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Sheryl
"it's a dump"
never coming back ... reserved a king bed and got 2 twin and was told when u reserve a room and ask for a king bed that it's only a request....dirty nasty ...only one ice machine on the second floor we stayed on the 4th floor. floors in room was dirty shower leaked ... don't come to this hotel
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
j
"just ok"
We had to change rooms because out tv didn't work and went to another room and don't feel it was very clean, it had sticky stuff on the night stand and a piece of food from someone previous in their.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Aging hotel"
This seems like it may have been a very nice hotel at one time but now needs a little TLC. The carpeting in the room was very worn, the television did not work very well, most channels had a grainy picture and the sound was scratchy. The air conditioner would not stay on all night and it was very stuffy in the room. There was a small light that would not go off in the door of the dresser so that the room was not dark. The air vents in both the bedroom and bathroom had at least an inch of dust. There were black spots along the bathtub. The ice machine did not work on our floor and the elevator stopped/dropped an inch on each floor. The pool was nice but advertised there was a hot tub and we were told they did not have one. Breakfast was very sparse in what was offered.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Cheryl
Did not have the king size room I reserved available, disappointed! No courtesy phone in room had to walk to front desk, bathtub drain was partially clogged. Should have gotten much more for over 100 dollars.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Damon
The room itself was decent. The bathroom was disgusting. I couldnt even take a shower in there. Im also pretty sure the bed sheets werent actually changed, just sloppily remade.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Megan
"DO NOT STAY HERE... NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION I"
I "booked" a room with double beds, got there and they were all sold out I was told when you book a room it's just a request doesn't mean you will get it. So it was 4 of us and one bed. Mattress was very worn, dated big box tv that had pictures on very few channels. Extremely small bathroom only room enough to back in and walk out. I did not feel comfortable here at all. The guy at the front desk was very very rude and showed no measure of customer service training
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Domonique
You get what u pay for! Don't stay here. It's should be a motel in the middle of the slums.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
This is a hotel that definitely needs updates. It's an older hotel. Although it looks fabulas when you walk in, it's a different story when it comes to the hotel rooms. The bathrooms are so small, you have to step in the toilet to get out of the shower. Hahaha. The TV is directly in front of one of two queen size beds making hard to see from the other bed. The light switch when you enter their room didn't work. We found that it was unplugged because the plug it uses was already being used by the fridge & microwave. Also, the hot tub in the public pool area was not working. Lastly, being disabled I was not able the climb the stairs in the lobby to get to the breakfast area. We were told to take the elevator (which there was water all over the floor). Once we got to the cafe area the door was locked with no way to get in. It didn't even have a key card lock on it. We were highly disappointed with the whole breakfast situation!! Overall, I would definitely look around for a different hotel before having to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Lauri
"Old and outdated"
There was no AC in the room, TV was broken and when I told the front desk all I received was "sorry about that" Would never stay again
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Late Booking for Jazz Festival Accommodations"
The exterior of the hotel gave indication that not a lot has been spent on building maintenence (ie. weeds growing in the cracks of the parking lot and missing peices of facade from the building) - a sure sign to check out the room before bring in your luggage. Sure enough, I was moved to ask for another room because the first one I was assigned showed evidence of not being adequately cleaned (looked no further than the crap in the toilet). The second room was better, however the furniture was stained and the wall unit air conditioner was very loud. The elevator made me wonder what was Otis thinking? The cable tv programming seemed to be on a bootleg loop which showed over and over.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Roland
"nasty"
The rooms were nasty. Furniture old and broken. Bathroom very unsanitary. I would not recommend anyone to stay there for the price we paid her night. $139.00.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
rose
"Sleeping in my car would have been cleaner."
Huge disappointment. Terrible bed and night of sleep. I do not paying for what I get but paying $129. for this place was uncalled for and Hotels.com should have warned their customers.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Shabby hotel"
Wifi doesn't reach room. No breakfast. Dirty floors and chipping paint. Sheets were not changed after previous guest. Coffee maker but no coffee. No ironing board or iron. Old TV. Broken door lock. Half the lights didn't work. Suspicious activities in front of entrance both nights I stayed there and in lobby upon arrival.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"hotel is old and beds are old. pillows, yuck."
We registered for two queens and got only a king. Had to change rooms. Bedding is old and pillows need replacing. Can not rate or compare this to a Holiday or Comfort Inn as Expedia did.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Liz
"Don't stay here!!!!"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, dirty, dirty, dirty. Towels dirty in our room, broken doors, open soaps, cigarette burns on bed sheets, nasty mattresses. Seriously, so gross. Don't ever stay here. People in town told us it's a terrible neighborhood and drug deals happen in the parking lot all the time. Lights also burnt out in lot. Not safe!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Kristin
"not bad, but not great"
The pool was freezing! Breakfast sucked! It's not worth the $150 a night, the owners need to consider lowering the price. Don't get me wrong, the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfy. The maintenance guy was busting his hump, I'd suggest hiring another person for that guy! He was the only one I saw working really hard, he needs a huge raise!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Terry
"Good enough"
Bed was very comfortable. There were dark hairs in the bathroom on the floor and one in the shower. Very dated and every time the air conditioner kicked on it woke me up it was so loud. There was a stain on the carpet and a trim piece was missing on the entertainment center. The breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular, mini muffins, bagels, cook your own waffles.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"The Hotel was ok, in need of renovating"
There was no milk or cereal, the said the never have it. The run out of a lot of things. There is no Orange juice just Sunny delight, and some other drink. and water one morning and none the second morning. TV needs to be upgraded, cant get some of the stations. The staff is awesome with what the have to work with, the take all the heat while the owners are taking in the money and the are not seen. The lady that took care of the breakfast was great. She tried so hard to please people. The swimming pool was a plus. And nice and clean. Also the court yard, my family was able to visit there until 11 PM, thank you to the Staff
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Brigitte
"Wouldn't stay there again."
Beds were uncomfortable. Bathtub was dirty. I could hear crickets.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
The staff was extremely friendly,but the facilities are out-dated and in bad shape. The entire establishment smells horrible, and is in bad need of new carpeting. The televisions are old and out-dated,and there is no ice machine on the first floor. For ice, I had to walk to the end of the second floor corridor. I was told they are going to be renovating soon, so that should help. I think there is potential here.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Smokers and maids that don't care"
When I complained about the smoke, air freshener was used. When I complained again, I heard from another maid that the hotel let a bunch of maids go. Apparently they were using our floor as the smoking floor. Management was upset, action was taken. This hotel is remodeling soon, so hopefully it will be better soon, but that didn't help this time. We also had no Wi-Fi on the fourth floor and had to go to the lobby to get a signal. The fan in our bathroom was disgusting. But at least there was Break fat hour.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
anna
"Terrible hotel!"
Terrible hotel and location. TV didn't work, furniture in room broken, wifi did not work, vending machines either empty or broken, sauna closed, terrible breakfast and unsavory people hanging out in the parking lot at all times. Don't go there. I cannot believe Expedia even listed this hotel. I want my money back!
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Victory inn and suites"
Beds were hard as hell, breakfast was joke, and the pool was nasty! The front dest serves was the only positive I have about this hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Not what I was told"
I said we had three adults and two children;they said yes our room would work. Two beds with no chance of putting a rollaway bed in didn't work at all. I slept on the floor.. The breakfast was not good no fruit we have gluten problems. We didn't take pictures. Oh and the bathroom had water all over after our showers. We asked for a late check out but they said they don't do that on the weekends;however we know someone got a late check out because they told us..
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
My rooms were given away when got there next the tub had mold in it. They checked us out early and still had a day paid for.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tamika
Wasn't a bad hotel, only thing wrong was I paid for a single bed and was given a double bed room, which in my opinion was a awesome mix up because my friends ended up staying in my room instead of getting their own so we saved them a bit of money.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Seth
"Tub clogged up , key card didn't work , tv bad"
The victory inn is a horrible hotel staff is rude way over priced extremely outdated elevator is a scary old freight one , the key card to the room didn't work so someone had to let us in our room everytime the bathtub would not drain it was clogged up , the tv was fuzzy and mad static sounds constantly old tube tv , didn't revive a wake up call after asking for one , breakfast was in a dirty room , pool had a green tint to it they told us multiple times they were going to get our doors key card fixed never happened so all in all I'm vary upset I spent 250 to stay there for 2 days it was a 39.00 dollar motel if you ask me never again will I walk in there doors
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
sam
"STAY AWAY"
I was here this past Sat. night with my wife and daughter. We live in IL and our oldest daughter was a Blue Lake Camp. Since the final concert was Sun. morning and it takes about 4 hours w/o traffic we had to find an economical place to stay. Big Mistake picking your hotel through Expedia. I expected the place to be run down and some of the things to be broken. The best review I found was about 2 stars out of 5 - most reviewers give your specific hotel in Muskegon 1 star. The receptionist was very friendly and professional. I am a hotel/business/institution graduate from MSU - if I were a manager I'd hire her in a second. The problem was the product (hotel), not her. I asked her for a quiet and clean room. We had been on the road a long time with traffic. We had to get our daughter after her final concert and drive back. It took us over 6 hours on the road to get back. What made it very hard to drive (if not dangerous) was the noise around our room and the inability to sleep. My wife and I both had to work today (Monday) so we had to make it back on Sunday. We were in room 107. The door to the outside is right by our door in the hallway. There is a sign that suggests people to use the front door. What a joke. This door does not close. IT DOES NOT CLOSE! I tried to no avail. at 3:40 AM I called the front desk after not being to sleep well. People walked in/out all night/morning and all the smokers were just outside... our room stunk like cigarette smoke. I can'
Nomore-avictory
"location good, close to food and ferry"
Booked the hotel because it was close to many things. The place is "cute" and the rooms are adequate size with plenty of space to be comfortable during a stay. However, it needs a DEEP cleaning and many updates.
Sally
"Close to Subway"
When I booked this room through expedia it had pictures that showed Michigan Adventure out the window. This hotel is 15 minutes away and your view is Little Caesars and Subway. No internet in our room. Would find somewhere else for 155 a night.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Too old, and smell bad"
The whole hotel is smell bad, and everything is too old, you can hear your neighbors talking clearly even the door is close.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Unpleasant hotel, unpleasant surroundings."
The front desk staff was kind, and the lobby of the hotel was pleasant, but the rest was not. The hallways were cluttered, the elevators are decrepit, and the rooms were foul smelling. There were people being very loud in the hallways, and there were several unsavory looking people in the parking lot at night.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
This was my first time in Muskegon and the staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful I would go back to this hotel if I come back to Michigan
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Brenda
"pretty good"
The guy at the front desk was not friendly at all but got me checked in quick.The room was fine a little outdated but nice and clean the bed was super comfortable. the tile going into the bathroom had a really sharp edge on it that was kinda scary. nice place if you're just there to stay and sleep
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Allison
Not bad for the price. Good location and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
lisa
"Hotel dated and vbery poor condition and less than"
Hotel was run down and not very clean. Room phone did not work. told check out clerk about the cleaniness and say she would tell management about. I would never stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Vetern
"Dirty"
Room was not clean, someone's dirty sock under bed side, food still in microwave, carpet stains.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Poor service"
Breakfast was horrible...
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Chipiliro
"Sad place to stay:("
Very dated hotel, in need of a massive update! Smelled of smoke in rooms. Only plus: very nice manager who was very professional and helpful and nice staff. Not worth the money!!
janice
Not the nicest place
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
christopher
"Average hotel"
need more repairs & must need renovation with current market...
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
ABC
"Last minute decision."
We looked for hotels as a last minute thing. The room smelled like pot so strong when we first walking in. And so did the halls down on the first floor. Walking on the carpet with bare feet turned our feet black it was so dirty. And wrappers under the bed. As a last minute minute choice with nothing else available it was fine. But for $157 a night for a basic room was steep.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
serena
"Do not stay here!!!!"
I booked this room through Expedia, not only will I not be using Expedia EVER again, because this hotel was dirty, our sheets where freshly soiled and we weren't given pillows. I'm asking for a refund of my $155.00 on this dump!!! A back ally way would be cleaner than this hotel!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Expect more, pay less!!"
It was o.k, wasn't really impressed for the amount of money a night it cost. Check out was too early. The place needs a little cleaning and updates.For $150/night just thought it would have been a lot better. Reminded me of a motel 6. But like I told my kids, we were there for the get away and Lake Michigan, not for the hotel.
Tiffany
"Just ok."
Breakfast was awful. No cereal, no milk, no creamer, no forks. Told office and only response was, "I thought there was stuff there. " no real apology. Very poor.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Unethical business practices"
This hotel did NOT honor reservation made days prior to stay thru Expedia
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Nasty"
This hotel was super gross. Floors were dirty, hair in the bathroom. Cement would be more comfortable than the beds. $88.00 was a rip off!!!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Casie
"Hotel of Doom!"
Hotel is very old and run down. Elevator is a "box of death!" Rooms reeked of smoke. Bed spreads are about 20 years old and worn. The manager, Julie, very nice. Tried to help but she is up against an awful challange. Hotel should be knocked down and rebuilt!! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!
janice
The hotel was very old and run down. The rooms were dirty with dripping stained water from the ceiling in the bathroom. Half of the electrical outlets did not work and there wasn't even a phone in the room to call the front desk. Only upside is that it was 10 minutes to a quiet beach.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015