All hotels in Mequon, Wisconsin, United States of America
10330 N Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI, 53092, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Last minute trip"
This review is skewed down due to the rate of $260 for 1 night. It was during the PGA and I'm sure the rate was jacked up triple. Rooms were scarce so we booked it. My review would have been better had it been $80
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"State Fair Visit"
Hot breakfast was VERY good. Hotel was very easy to find and staff was friently. Price was a bit high but I did not book until day before. Location is good and safe for day/night activities
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
barbara
Like the proximity to Milwaukee. Nice and quiet area.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
cyril
Staff was very friendly. Indoor /outdoor pool was fun. Breakfast was average. The room itself was clean, but a few pillow cases had large stains and need to be replaced. It was nice and quiet and would probably stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Convenient Stay"
A quick one-night stay for work. Wasn't in there long. It did the trick. People were nice and it was convenient.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
EVERYTHING THING WAS GREAT EXCEPT THE TUB WAS STOPPED UP AND DRAINED VERY SLOW I WAS DISAPPOINED BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE HOTEL
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Could have been better"
Bathrooms were not in the best condition. The counter was falling down and there was mould by the shower. The pool needed work also. It was suposed to be an indoor/outdoor pool but the outdoor part was covered up. The breakfast food was something to be desired too. We had to wait a considerable amount of time to check in at 10:30 at night
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
I was not there long, but had a chance to enjoy the indoor/outdoor pool on a lovely late-June evening. Water temp was perfect, refreshing. Hot tub was also very nice.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
lawrence
"Excellent Baymont Inn"
What a great find! My daughter and I were driving from Green Bay to Chicago and decided we wanted to stop for the night. We found this super nice hotel in z great neighborhood . The staff was friendly and accommodating . The indoor/outdoor pool was an added bonus! We had a loft room which was so unique , the bathroom, couch , table tv and refrigerator was downstairs and the bedroom was up. It was very different and we loved it!
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Cheryl L
"Wouldn't go out of my way to go back!"
The room was old looking. Front desk people not the friendliest. Was next door to a good pub
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
mindi
"Pleased"
We enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites while we were there for a week. My only concerns were that of the toilet and the tub. I realize this is not a brand new hotel but both need to be replaced. At least in our room they need to be. Another thing was that when we checked in I was told the hotel did not have a room for me but did have a room for the other family I was travelling with. I found this quite odd since I am the one that reserved the two rooms for both of us. However, I do not know if this was the hotels issue or hotels.com's issue.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Perfect location, great staff
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Family trip"
Great room, friendly staff, good food. Coffee cups leak!
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
Marjorie
"Good Stay"
Went to Basketball tournament with my son. The room was great for us. the neighborhood was quiet. Only issue was the potato chips we found in the hide-a-bed but for to guys it was no problem. NIce place, we will stay again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
It was quiet and smelled great. Parking was good. Room was clean overall no complaints
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Dear Guest, Thanks so much for sharing your pleasant experiences at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to do this and look forward to being your home away from home. Sincerely,
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice friendly accommodations."
Spent one night February 2015, room was clean and quite, staff very friendly. This location was a Best Western in the process changing to a Baymont. The decorations are very country, lobby is large and friendly. No elevator to the second floor but has exceptionally wide stairwell access. Easy access from the street and shopping several blocks away. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Exactly what we need. Appreciated mini kitchen."
Breakfast was included and it exceeded expectations.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Sandy
"Very tired property"
No elevator and there is a second floor so you have to carry your suitcase up and down stairs if on the second floor. Lobby looks nice, but hallways and rooms are very tired looking. Hot tub was not functioning.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Loud"
The switch to Baymont from Best Western was confusing. Paper thin walls led to poor night's sleep due to "loud" neighbors. Footsteps from room above us also loud. Loudness due to construction used. Breakfast was often short on food when we arrived. Good coffee, good front desk staff.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"comfortable place to stay"
Overall very happy. Hot tub was not working. Staff was very friendly and room was big and comfortable. Love all the sitting area near the lobby.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Krsma
"Mixed feelings"
Desk staff seemed bored and disinterested. Breakfast was pretty sparse, that microwaved egg-like substance is gross. Throw out some fresh fruit or muffins or something.... Room was clean and very well equipped. Bed was awesome. Lobby and indoor-outdoor pool was really nice. Location is my favorite part. Hotel is right next door to two excellent Wisconsin Style supper clubs. These are the reason I'll be staying there again.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice property"
There is no elevator here.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Housekeeping was poor"
Hotel was decent. Obviously going through a reconditioning right now but our stay was not impacted by it in any way. Housekeeping was terribly though. Room was clean upon arrival but 2nd day we came back after 4pm and found our room hadn't been touched. Called front desk and was told housekeeping was gone for the day. An hour later they came into room while we were there. Throughout the week things were missed every day. Trash not emptied, missing towels or wash cloths, cleaning rags left laying around. Other then that the hotel was fine and a good value.
6 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Overall good. There was a little trouble keeping breakfast stocked, but eventually got all we needed. Nice location.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Quaint, historic hotel."
Sat out by the pool one day and it was fun. The room was comfortable. There is a workout room and the breakfast is a bit better than average. The breakfast room has a framed article about the hotel's history.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Near milwaukee"
Quirky country decor (goose lamp, for example), but quiet clean and near enough to milwaukee to be convenient. Nice staff. They look to be investing in the place, too - they were bringing in dozens of desk chairs the day we left. It is close to I-43 but you can't hear it. Neighborhood is nice safe and clean, too.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Needs some TLC"
We stayed here because it was close to the home that we were selling. It is generally a "quiet place" but the first night a small dog yapped every now and then. The place needs updating and some care taken of it. For example the outside back door was not in good shape. The bathroom need remodeling. Nice staff and OK breakfast.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
In spite of the fact that they were having guest rooms re-carpeted during my stay there, I was impressed how quiet this Quiet House was.
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Nice Quite Getaway"
This was a nice hotel. We had the Whirlpool Cabin Suite....it was really nice! The hotel lived up to its name Quite House - it was Quite I never heard any of the other guests. The breakfast was ok.....I brought my own waffles and that made it great! Thanks
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Rain
"Great Room"
Nice and roomy. Liked the extra seating, refrig , microwave and king size bed w extra pillows
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Excellent place to stay, the Loft rooms facing south are the best, and quietest, the manager Lavesh is one of the finest people I have ever worked with what an outstanding person he is. The only thing about this hotel the breakfast eggs are pretty weak, I think they come from a box or something. The rest of my stay was great, will definitely come back!!
9 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
Mart
"Spacious, comfortable rooms but that's the end"
The room was spacious and comfortable as well as clean. However, there was mold on the wall in the bathroom. And, when I ran the water in the tub for the first time, the water was rust colored for about 5 minutes. And everytime you took a shower the knob for closing the drain would start to close and create a horrific squealing sound. The housekeeper knocked and asked if we wanted the room serviced. I stated we needed to have the towels restocked and the beds made. She came back and handed me towels and left. The beds never did get made. The pool area was a construction zone with boards that had nails in laying on the floor and blocked off by lounge chairs. The hot tub was drained and not functioning. And, there was only table with a huge hole in the center. We will be staying else where over the next 3-4 years that our son is in college when we come to visit.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Holly
"The hotel was attractive with affordable rates."
We stayed 2 nights. The rooms were cleaned and towels, etc were stocked on a daily basis. Booking was easy, as was the check-in process.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Awesome! The room was really quiet."
The staff were great and the lady who checked me in named Addy was an amazing help.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Nice and quiet. Pool was clean. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
It was outdated and a little run down but the staff was great nice variety of food for breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"quiet, NOT."
Whirlpool was out of order. Even though hotel was half empty, our room was next to noisy children.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
Lorelei
"Cheap hotel...that's about it"
The rooms were average... Unable to view the tv from the couch ? No hair dryer as listed. Hot tub broken, pool very over chlorinated. Staff only available by ringing a doorbell. Had to ask for towels for pool and they only brought out 4 and there were about 10 people in the pool area. And the breakfast was beyond terrible. And was only $10 cheaper than most hotels. Was closer to our destination but not worth it. Lesson learned !
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Missy
Nice Hotel
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Best Western Quite House
"Close to great food and drinks!"
We stayed three years ago for our wedding, hotel seems to be getting a bit shabby. Hallways have an odor. Staff is friendly and nice!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
June
"Good place to spend the night"
Nice folks at front desk were very helpful.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013

"bien placé sur la route retour d'oshkosh"
pas eu le temps de profiter de la piscine mais hotel confortable et bien situé
Other trip Aug 11, 2014