All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland, OR, 97232, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Good for one night"
Passing through Portland, on our way to Seattle, and booked this because it was only $145. The hotel room was much smaller than we anticipated, but clean and nice. It was very busy when we first checked in so a bell hop couldn't help us. The neighborhood isn't really the greatest, but you're a short drive to some cool spots.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Very freindly staff and very nice hotel. Very pleased with experience, priced only a bit more than another hotel we stayed at the day before and was a completely different experience- the other hotel was a dump and this one made our trip. Will deffinately recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Rodger
"Well located good quality hotel"
One night stay only, hotel was comfortable and well located for local restaurants and the Portland Transit system stopped virtually next door.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
The staff was amazing!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Stacy
"AMAZING!!!"
This hotel was AMAZING!!!! omg it was so big and nice a fabulous ahahahah
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Be very careful if parking in this hotel's garage!!! This hotel is in a sketchy neighborhood. They have some generic signs asking to not have valuables in your car, but they don't tell you that they have car break-ins pretty regularly. There is NO security of any kind. I parked on the third level and my car and three other cars got broken into which pretty much ruined our stay here. That said, the staff was courteous and helpful.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
There was hair in the bathroom sink and in the shower. Either the staff is experiencing hair loss or simply failed to clean the room properly. I requested 2 additional pillows to elevate my leg due to an injury and the front desk forgot.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Mario
"convenient location, older hotel"
We stayed at the hotel for a concert at the MODA center. The location was very convenient, just 2 stops on the tram/train. The neighborhood isn't great, but not terrible. The hotel staff was very nice and the hotel met all our basic needs. It is older and could probably use a remodel. The parking was convenient and just $10.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Courtnie
"You will love this hotel!"
Love this hotel, would definitely stay again. Great friendliness, didn't have to wait for anything. Breakfast, while a tad pricey, was great. Would prefer to automatically have a fridge and microwave for the cost, I've paid less per night and had those commodities. The warm cookies went over really well with our teen. Thanks for an enjoyable stay, truly the best hotel we've been to thus far.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kate
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable bed and pillows. We were just there overnight on a road trip. We were well rested for the drive the next day. Good downtown location. We had a delicious breakfast in the hotel restaurant in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Walter
"Everything was great"
Could not have had a better experience. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, staff was friendly. I will be back.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Andrea
The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel staff was very helpful. There is a reasonably-priced food stand in the lobby for those who don't want to eat at the pricey restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Christina
"Portland Friends Gathering"
It was great, and the staff was nothing but kind and generous. I loved the way I was welcomed by the front desk. Overall I would come back, but the only push back is the park across the street has a questionable public.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Rodolfo
Conference at hotel so stayed overnight for early morning start. Staff friendly and helpful, rooms nice, bathroom older, hotel were kind to comp parking which is otherwise $20 more. No complimentary breakfast or even coffee in lobby, no hot tub, outdoor pool.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
We enjoyed our stay here.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Christine
"Well worth the cost."
I thought it was pretty impressive.
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Great location right across street from shopping mall and many restaurants
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Elaine
"Northside Portland Hotel"
Hot cookies at check - in! Room was a bit smaller than I imagined it would be at a nicer hotel. Close to public transport to downtown and airport.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Joanna
"Why do I need a title?"
There is Valet parking, but the it is handled by the Bell Man... Front Desk people were excellent. AC noisy going on and off - felt like every 6 minutes - all night.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Howard
Traveled for my son's graduation. Hotel staff did great job getting our rooms near each other. Great location on the Max, close to Lloyd Center mall.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
TucsonTravel
"Conference stay"
I was there for 3 nights for a conference. Almost everything about the hotel itself was excellent. Unfortunately, the pool was out of service, and was green. The surrounding neighborhood wasn't overly exciting, especially during weekend. Stay closer to downtown if you want more action. Overall, a very nice hotel.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Neal
"Disappointed..."
There were several conferences going on and were out of cookies! Also, our television did not work and we requested extra towels, but no one ever came with them.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Holly
"Suites just aren't what they use to be."
It boggles my mind that when a family of two adults and baby stay in a presidential suite, that there were two TVs but no microwave or way for me to heat my daughter's bottles. We stay at the Double Tree at least once a year, but now traveling with a child, I would look into hotels that cater more towards the upscale traveler with a family. The carpet was horribly stained and the bath tub was dirty, but other than that is was a nice enough hotel....totally not worth the 800$ it cost us to stay there though. Sad, we use to love this place.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
kat
"Great brief stay"
Hotel was lovely. Only there for 1 night, but wouldn't mind being there longer. Good beds and love those warm cookies!!!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Mislead by Someone"
Hello,i really was let down by our room ,when I booked the room they said their was going to be a whirlpool in the room with a small kitchen.I paid extra for that, well upon arrival of the hotel we checked in and went to our room opened the door and their was nothing but a bed and a tv....when I asked the hotel what was going on with the room ,their reply was talk to Hotels.com.......
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
ken
"Would Stay Again"
Great location near the mall, restaurants, the downtown trolley, and bus. The hotel has a decent parking garage that even has electric charging stations for your electric car. The outdoor pool is small, but was too cold while we were there to use it anyway.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Deborah
"Outdated room"
The pictures look very nice, we paid higher to get the bathtub but it was really small and regular tub, nothing special to add on to the hotel cost. The plug wasn't working near the coffee machine. We put DND at the door, the housekeeping still went in our room, which is unacceptable. The gap between door and floor in our room was about 3 inches wide, so every step in the hallway we were able to hear, the door doesn't have the shound proof protection, we could hear loud bang whenever other room close their door. Outdated room overall. Not happy at all with our stay. But at least it was clean. That's the plus.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great Service"
If you are looking for over the top customer service in your next hotel stay, then the Double Tree is a perfect place for you to stay. They go over and above with their service to make your stay that much more enjoyable.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Missing refrigerator"
Everything was great but I was taken aback when I had to call housekeeping for a refrigerator. Don't they normally come with the room when one checks in?
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Memorial Day weekend in Portland"
Hotel staff was uniformly friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great for a weekend getaway!"
Went to Portland for a race. Checked in to the hotel late and they got me right in. The room was clean, well appointed, and quiet. Other than the TV being a pain to figure out, everything was great. On race day, I left at 7am to get to the venue. I used my key card to exit the garage. When I got back at 1130am, the key card didn't work to get in. I grabbed a ticket and parked, went to the desk and they immediately gave me a new card so I could shower and pack. All in all, a great stay!
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Carrie
"Less than impressed."
My wife and I stayed in Portland to celebrate our anniversary and chose this hotel based on good reviews from this site. We were less than impressed with the excessive nickel and dime expenses charged for thing like parking, coffee, breakfast, and internet (if you actually want it to work; the "free internet" is not viable). The place was mostly clean, but we found a used comb in the middle of the room, which was kind of gross. The location wasn't that great and we could have stayed closer for less money. On the plus side, they have free bicycles.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Brett
"Double Tree Portland"
The room that I stayed in was the size of a shoebox, there was supposed to be free wi-fi but when I went to log on to it I had to be a loyalty member,there was only one elevator working, and for the price I paid I got a view of a roof and a parking gaurage. I will never be staying here again I can pay half the price I did and stay at motel 6.........
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Lester
"Comfy hotel close to tourist spot of Portland"
The hotel was nice clean and elegant. worth the money you pay for... we also had a good deal thru hotel.com... the room was well prepared and clean. Overflowing of towel no need to call for more.. people in the careline are very courteous and nice... will surely comeback if we are in the vicinity again..
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Brenda
"Super"
We had a short stay for my daughter's dance competition at Oregon convention center. The location was convenient and the room was clean. Mike checked us in and he was professional, friendly and accomodating and made the checkin process pleasant. thank you!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Portland to Fredfest"
Good service and great location next to the light rail with easy access to downtown.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Close to downtown Portland, OR"
The hotel is clean and the location is good, especially when traveling with small children. Located right next to a Mall and also a park right in front of the hotel. Its a little pricey and I was disappointed that the room did not come with a small refrigerator! Really! $144/per night didn't entitle us a small refrigerator I guess!! Also the staff could use a little more smiling, just the basic customer service skills, especially the fact that I have been an HHonors member for years! Other than that, its really a nice hotel in a quite neighborhood that's right across the Columbia River and about 5 minutes from downtown Portland. I would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Alex
"Nice room at fair price"
Quick 1-night trip downtown. The hotel room was welcomed after wandering all day. Thank you :)
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"First Class"
Up-to-date, quiet rooms.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
It was great. Beds and pillows were comfy and the room was clean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Erica
"Great Location!"
I enjoyed my stayed at this hotel. It was conveniently located in the NE part of the city just across downtown.It is walking distance to everything but if you don't like walking, the TRAIN literally stops right next to the hotel and takes a few minutes to cross the river. This trains also brings you to and from the airport. This i found convenient even though i drove. The rooms were decent for the price. The main elevator was not working, but the alternative elevator worked very well, and didn't seem to pose any additional inconveniences. I didn't like the additional parking daily fee, but it was a decent price and not extravagantly expensive.There is also a mall and a park right across the hotel which was convenient to get some shopping done. The area is a bit odd and quite, but very close to the city. If you're driving this is a convenient place.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Roger
"Stayed in town for Garth Brooks!"
The room was absolutely beautiful. Very spacious and bright. The pillow were way too soft for my liking. I felt like I didn't even use one. But other than that, I have no complaints which is rare! We went to a concert at the Moda Center and the walk was convenient.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Very convenient to the fantastic Portland Light Rail system...the stop is just outside the hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Hotel located right across Lloyd center"
I have stayed at other Doubletree hotels before so I knew it would be nice. Upon entering I walked straight to check in, the gal was friendly but she failed to mention how to get to my room. The room was located on the 12th floor with two queen beds and a balcony. The beds were very comfortable and the balcony was great for seeing the city's skyline. My experience was great up until an emergency alarm went off at 11:30pm, apparently other guests on the floor decided to smoke in their room and set off the fire alarm. After hopping out of bed and walking down 12 flights of stairs only to find out that we could go right back up taking the elevator one could say that I was quite peeved. Other than that the stay was nice, I do think that it was too expensive for one night and will probably try a different hotel next time.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
grace
"Not too bad a place for stay"
Good warm staff is their key. A special shout out to the bartender who made exceptional drinks.. The rooms do need a bit of upgrade now.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"2 nights during my kids springbreak"
I have mixed reviews about my recent stay at Doubletree. It is the only Doubletree I've stayed at that did not include a couch in the separate sitting area and the room was pretty small. Pros - good shower and loved the soap included in the room - liked the separate vanity area - all the staff I encountered was very friendly - easy to walk to the corner to jump on the MAX, all 4 colors stop there. - Mall is on the other corner - Good AC in the room - vending area prices were cheap and ice maker was right there too - I enjoyed the ice water in the lobby that had lemon in it. Con - - no couch in the room for my teen son to sleep on - we were right next to the elevator and heard it all night, it sounded like loud thunder - no refrigerator or Microwave - the pool was not open which was disappointing, we wanted to swim and use a hot tub - buffet is not free and pricey for a morning meal - check-in cookies are nice, however they only have ones with walnuts (we have a food allergy to walnuts) - should offer alternative -no real nearby restaurant, you need to walk to (or thru the mall) and then the group of restaurants are another 3-4 blocks past. There is a restaurant in the hotel we did not try -no shampoo/conditioner in our room. Luckily I had some samples I brought just in case.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Christine
"GREAT LOCATION"
The Hotel is very nice and at a great rate. Its very convenient in its location to the Max and the Mall. The employees were fantastic with great service. The room cleaning was good but a few things were missed from a previous stay in the room, but overall, very clean and nice.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
vernon
"Warriors WON!!!"
When I arrived in my room there was a pile of wet towels on the desk, had to call housekeeping. The next morning in the shower there was dark hairs stuck to the shower walls - i'm blonde. I guess price and name doesn't always get you a great experience. Best part about my stay was that the Warriors beat the Trailblazers!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Jill
"Portland"
We spent a few personal days seeing Portland. The hotel is right next to the light rail, which provides great access to all parts of the city, including airport and suburbs. Would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Portland visit"
Liked the convenience to the Trimet; easy to airport; MODA Center and downtown area. Would stay there again as first choice
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015