All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland, OR, 97232, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"good location to Lloyd Center and downtown."
Hotel would have been fine if the room had been cleaned properly.
Other trip May 17, 2015
AbbysMom
"close to the keller auditorium."
Surprised with some small conventions that were entertaining
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Less than impressed."
My wife and I stayed in Portland to celebrate our anniversary and chose this hotel based on good reviews from this site. We were less than impressed with the excessive nickel and dime expenses charged for thing like parking, coffee, breakfast, and internet (if you actually want it to work; the "free internet" is not viable). The place was mostly clean, but we found a used comb in the middle of the room, which was kind of gross. The location wasn't that great and we could have stayed closer for less money. On the plus side, they have free bicycles.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Brett
"Double Tree Portland"
The room that I stayed in was the size of a shoebox, there was supposed to be free wi-fi but when I went to log on to it I had to be a loyalty member,there was only one elevator working, and for the price I paid I got a view of a roof and a parking gaurage. I will never be staying here again I can pay half the price I did and stay at motel 6.........
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Lester
"Comfy hotel close to tourist spot of Portland"
The hotel was nice clean and elegant. worth the money you pay for... we also had a good deal thru hotel.com... the room was well prepared and clean. Overflowing of towel no need to call for more.. people in the careline are very courteous and nice... will surely comeback if we are in the vicinity again..
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Brenda
"Super"
We had a short stay for my daughter's dance competition at Oregon convention center. The location was convenient and the room was clean. Mike checked us in and he was professional, friendly and accomodating and made the checkin process pleasant. thank you!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Close to downtown and shopping"
Very clean hotel. They had a Ballroom dance competition going on in the hotel so we watched a little of those amazingly talented dancers.
Other trip May 11, 2015
justin
"Portland to Fredfest"
Good service and great location next to the light rail with easy access to downtown.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Pet friendly"
On my through after long car trip, was perfect for what I needed
Other trip May 3, 2015
Trish
"Close to downtown Portland, OR"
The hotel is clean and the location is good, especially when traveling with small children. Located right next to a Mall and also a park right in front of the hotel. Its a little pricey and I was disappointed that the room did not come with a small refrigerator! Really! $144/per night didn't entitle us a small refrigerator I guess!! Also the staff could use a little more smiling, just the basic customer service skills, especially the fact that I have been an HHonors member for years! Other than that, its really a nice hotel in a quite neighborhood that's right across the Columbia River and about 5 minutes from downtown Portland. I would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Alex
"Nice room at fair price"
Quick 1-night trip downtown. The hotel room was welcomed after wandering all day. Thank you :)
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"First Class"
Up-to-date, quiet rooms.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
It was great. Beds and pillows were comfy and the room was clean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Erica
"Great Location!"
I enjoyed my stayed at this hotel. It was conveniently located in the NE part of the city just across downtown.It is walking distance to everything but if you don't like walking, the TRAIN literally stops right next to the hotel and takes a few minutes to cross the river. This trains also brings you to and from the airport. This i found convenient even though i drove. The rooms were decent for the price. The main elevator was not working, but the alternative elevator worked very well, and didn't seem to pose any additional inconveniences. I didn't like the additional parking daily fee, but it was a decent price and not extravagantly expensive.There is also a mall and a park right across the hotel which was convenient to get some shopping done. The area is a bit odd and quite, but very close to the city. If you're driving this is a convenient place.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Roger
"Stayed in town for Garth Brooks!"
The room was absolutely beautiful. Very spacious and bright. The pillow were way too soft for my liking. I felt like I didn't even use one. But other than that, I have no complaints which is rare! We went to a concert at the Moda Center and the walk was convenient.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Very convenient to the fantastic Portland Light Rail system...the stop is just outside the hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Hotel located right across Lloyd center"
I have stayed at other Doubletree hotels before so I knew it would be nice. Upon entering I walked straight to check in, the gal was friendly but she failed to mention how to get to my room. The room was located on the 12th floor with two queen beds and a balcony. The beds were very comfortable and the balcony was great for seeing the city's skyline. My experience was great up until an emergency alarm went off at 11:30pm, apparently other guests on the floor decided to smoke in their room and set off the fire alarm. After hopping out of bed and walking down 12 flights of stairs only to find out that we could go right back up taking the elevator one could say that I was quite peeved. Other than that the stay was nice, I do think that it was too expensive for one night and will probably try a different hotel next time.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
grace
"Not too bad a place for stay"
Good warm staff is their key. A special shout out to the bartender who made exceptional drinks.. The rooms do need a bit of upgrade now.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"2 nights during my kids springbreak"
I have mixed reviews about my recent stay at Doubletree. It is the only Doubletree I've stayed at that did not include a couch in the separate sitting area and the room was pretty small. Pros - good shower and loved the soap included in the room - liked the separate vanity area - all the staff I encountered was very friendly - easy to walk to the corner to jump on the MAX, all 4 colors stop there. - Mall is on the other corner - Good AC in the room - vending area prices were cheap and ice maker was right there too - I enjoyed the ice water in the lobby that had lemon in it. Con - - no couch in the room for my teen son to sleep on - we were right next to the elevator and heard it all night, it sounded like loud thunder - no refrigerator or Microwave - the pool was not open which was disappointing, we wanted to swim and use a hot tub - buffet is not free and pricey for a morning meal - check-in cookies are nice, however they only have ones with walnuts (we have a food allergy to walnuts) - should offer alternative -no real nearby restaurant, you need to walk to (or thru the mall) and then the group of restaurants are another 3-4 blocks past. There is a restaurant in the hotel we did not try -no shampoo/conditioner in our room. Luckily I had some samples I brought just in case.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Christine
"GREAT LOCATION"
The Hotel is very nice and at a great rate. Its very convenient in its location to the Max and the Mall. The employees were fantastic with great service. The room cleaning was good but a few things were missed from a previous stay in the room, but overall, very clean and nice.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
vernon
"Warriors WON!!!"
When I arrived in my room there was a pile of wet towels on the desk, had to call housekeeping. The next morning in the shower there was dark hairs stuck to the shower walls - i'm blonde. I guess price and name doesn't always get you a great experience. Best part about my stay was that the Warriors beat the Trailblazers!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Jill
"Portland"
We spent a few personal days seeing Portland. The hotel is right next to the light rail, which provides great access to all parts of the city, including airport and suburbs. Would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Portland visit"
Liked the convenience to the Trimet; easy to airport; MODA Center and downtown area. Would stay there again as first choice
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"satisfied"
convenient, clean, but small room
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Golden State Warriors clinched the division!!"
Hotel was great, my husband especially loved the warm cookies :) We came to watch the Warriors play the Trailblazers and the hotel was very close to the MODA Center. When I arrived to the room, there was a roll of damp towels on the desk (ewww). We called and someone showed up promptly to remove them for us. The next morning in the shower there were some dark hairs on the walls - not mine, I am blonde. Other than that we had a nice time!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
jill
"Double Tree is always nice"
Nice hotel. Pretty much what you would expect from a Double Tree. Easy public transportation.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Will Stay Here Again"
Pros: Convenient for public transportation. Warm cookie free upon check in. Comfortable. Affordable. Cons: Outdated bathroom. No king size bed rooms available. Pros outweighed the cons for us. Perfect functional hotel.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Very clean! Excellent hotel staff, fresh baked cookies when we checked in. Close to the Pearl District of Portland, which we loved. Excellent experience!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Lacey
"Wonderful hotel!"
Our stay was wonderful. The room was clean and staff was helpful and attentive. The location was great with easy access to I-5. The parking garage with self park was nice too! Will definitely stay again and would recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"A home away from home"
One of our relaxing and laid-back vacations. Whenever we get back to our hotel room, it was like our home away from home. The hotel personnel were helpful. The hotel is close to public transportation (which gives you an option) and there were restaurants nearby to choose from aside from the bistro located in the hotel lobby.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great value! Helpful staff!"
The staff helped my daughter & I figure out the quickest way to get to where we needed to be! Parking was free! Dinner in the hotel was reasonably priced & delicious. Plus, they were open late which was nice! Great value!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Erin
"Alot for a little"
Room was small and did not have a fridge, or microwave. most I have ever paid for a hotel room with nothing inside. couldn't even eat leftover dinner.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Haven in Portland Has Its Ups and Downs"
The hotel was an excellent place to meet with family -- food service was good, various eating spots accomodated everybody, and the hotel had a definitely "up-beat" vibe to it. But having only one working elevator in our tower put a definite pall on trying to get to and from our room.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
GAIL
"so-so"
The front desk staff was new and still training so there were some mistakes made. Even after talking with the front desk manager, she didn't offer any voucher or real resolution.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Easy walking distance to Convention Center and more
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
The staying in the hotel was good. The rooms are clean but little bit too small.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Mikhail
"Hotel - just ok"
I thought my room would be much nicer and quieter than it was. The noise from the room upstairs woke me at night and I would not recommend this hotel for a relaxing quiet getaway
2 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Shani
"Excellent on all points..."
...one small issue is that the lobby/restaurant tend to be very chilly... probably because of the open nature of the nature (part of the lobby area). The service, particularly at the restaurant, is totally awesome. The meal selection is not large, but the food is very good. The staff at the restaurant are very attentive and accommodating. The entire staff is helpful and greets people with a smile, just walking through the building. The cleaning staff is a bit "slow"... one day my room wasn't cleaned until 4 pm...not sure why. Overall, the hotel is pretty, service is very good, the staff is very attentive and accommodating. One especially nice feature is the huge interactive board in the lobby for all the events and restaurants and shopping in the area. It is one block from the large Lloyd Center mall with Stanford's restaurant at the edge. Hotel is less than one block from the TriMet. All-in-all an excellent location!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Alice
This hotel is nice. Not fancy or really awesome, but clean and nice.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Consistently good"
Very quiet and relaxing hotel. The suite was very comfortable, but there was a liitle issue with getting sheets and a blanket for the single bed the first night. Otherwise, the staff was very helpful as usual.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Perry
Hotel was quiet, clean, nice. Room was super small but clean
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Casey
"Beautiful hotel!!"
Such a beautiful hotel, located right by the Oregon Convention Center, Lloyd Center Mall, and lots of food and coffee choices. However, my room, which was lovely, was barely large enough for our Queen bed and was $160!! Absolutely outrageous, in my opinion, especially because on top of that, we paid another $10 for hotel parking, and $15 for a roll-away bed (which we somehow squeezed in with ZERO walking room). Beautiful hotel, waaaaay too expensive. I will not be staying there again, but some might not consider a tiny box worth all that money.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Staff always accommodating and friendly."
Requested a roll away bed day before check in but when we got there, pretty late, check in by the way, all roll away beds have been disposed already. That led to some discomfort because of one person having to sleep on the floor. However, receptionist guaranteed us a room with 2 queen beds for the same rate the next evening. I just wish they offered us a room with 2 queen beds on the first night but I guess there weren't any available.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"small rooms; average experience"
toilet water-tank activate itself every 3 minutes (for 5 seconds); pretty noisy, therefore interfered with my sleep. problem reported (asked reception desk to send technician to repair the water-tank). hotel stuff ignored this request.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Joe Knee
Overall it was great.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
steven
"My daughter and I loved it."
Very friendly professional staff. Great food! And a beautiful sun rise to wake up to.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very pleasant stay: 5 minutes ride from downtown"
The neighborhood is dull: but the far more interesting downtown is a quick 5 minute light rail ride away, and the stop is outside the hotel. The hotel and service were just fine, but the water was on the "hard" side and lathering up was not easy. A Thai restaurant on the hotel's list of nearby restaurants had closed and been replaced with Frank's Noodle Shop: clearly the list needs validation. Complimentary copies of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal were generously provided. Business center was free and full service -- desktop PCs, printer, etc.
5 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Nitin
"Valentines"
Romantic weekend get away!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Noisy and not too clean."
Woke up every morning to some noise coming from the roof or the floor above us. Room walls were dirty and the size of the room was small.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Sean
Nice but to spendy for what you get. It needs to be updated.
leigh