All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland, OR, 97232, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Room is all right
    Comfortable
    Breakfast is average
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad internet service
I have stayed here twice and enjoyed my stay both times. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast buffet was good. Wish it came with the price of the room though. Great location to down town and the transit.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Theresa
"Clean, reasonably priced place in Portland!"
Hotel was very reasonably priced and very clean and nice. Not a bad location, we had a car so it was easy to get around. Hotel parking was $10 a night so totally reasonable. Our room was right across from the elevators and ice machine so it was a little loud, but other than that it was great!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Athena
"Nice hotel, but bring a fan if you like a breeze"
Overall a great hotel. Only complaint is that the thermostat in the room really does not impact the temp at all. The room was really stuffy. Other than that, great.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Average hotel"
An average hotel. Standard queen rooms are super tight, quite claustrophobic. service is slow, a good hotel if you plan to be out most of the time! Definitely overpriced. But good amenities - restaurant, pool, gym. And comfy bed.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Sinduja
"Easy access to MAX and restaurants."
Just stayed one night, but it was a comfortable hotel with a good bar and nice breakfast buffet. Rooms with balconies are great and we were on the east side with a view of Mt. Hood. I am sure either side would have been pleasing. The MAX transit system was just outside the door so, easy access to DT Portland. The only negative was that we had to ask for towels 3 times (there were 4 of us in the room and only 2 bath towels) and they never delivered them. Parking for the hotel is on site and 20$. Relatively safe area it seems.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good for one night"
Passing through Portland, on our way to Seattle, and booked this because it was only $145. The hotel room was much smaller than we anticipated, but clean and nice. It was very busy when we first checked in so a bell hop couldn't help us. The neighborhood isn't really the greatest, but you're a short drive to some cool spots.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Very freindly staff and very nice hotel. Very pleased with experience, priced only a bit more than another hotel we stayed at the day before and was a completely different experience- the other hotel was a dump and this one made our trip. Will deffinately recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Rodger
"Well located good quality hotel"
One night stay only, hotel was comfortable and well located for local restaurants and the Portland Transit system stopped virtually next door.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
The staff was amazing!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Stacy
"AMAZING!!!"
This hotel was AMAZING!!!! omg it was so big and nice a fabulous ahahahah
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Clean"
The room was nice and clean. Could be bigger but was more than adequate. The staff was able to get us a room almost 3 hours before normal 3pm checking at our request which was a great help as we were moving with our luggage from another hotel in portland.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
robert
Be very careful if parking in this hotel's garage!!! This hotel is in a sketchy neighborhood. They have some generic signs asking to not have valuables in your car, but they don't tell you that they have car break-ins pretty regularly. There is NO security of any kind. I parked on the third level and my car and three other cars got broken into which pretty much ruined our stay here. That said, the staff was courteous and helpful.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Beautiful accomodations"
Everything was great from the flavored water and cookies at check in to the comfortable beds and room.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
busymom
There was hair in the bathroom sink and in the shower. Either the staff is experiencing hair loss or simply failed to clean the room properly. I requested 2 additional pillows to elevate my leg due to an injury and the front desk forgot.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Mario
"Hotel located close to light-rail and a nice park."
Good city to visit, there is a lot to do and places to eat.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"convenient location, older hotel"
We stayed at the hotel for a concert at the MODA center. The location was very convenient, just 2 stops on the tram/train. The neighborhood isn't great, but not terrible. The hotel staff was very nice and the hotel met all our basic needs. It is older and could probably use a remodel. The parking was convenient and just $10.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Courtnie
"You will love this hotel!"
Love this hotel, would definitely stay again. Great friendliness, didn't have to wait for anything. Breakfast, while a tad pricey, was great. Would prefer to automatically have a fridge and microwave for the cost, I've paid less per night and had those commodities. The warm cookies went over really well with our teen. Thanks for an enjoyable stay, truly the best hotel we've been to thus far.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kate
I went down there with friends for a wedding. They over booked on rooms so I did not receive the room I paid for instead was given a much smaller room and a breakfast voucher
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable bed and pillows. We were just there overnight on a road trip. We were well rested for the drive the next day. Good downtown location. We had a delicious breakfast in the hotel restaurant in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Walter
"Everything was great"
Could not have had a better experience. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, staff was friendly. I will be back.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Andrea
The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel staff was very helpful. There is a reasonably-priced food stand in the lobby for those who don't want to eat at the pricey restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Christina
"Portland Friends Gathering"
It was great, and the staff was nothing but kind and generous. I loved the way I was welcomed by the front desk. Overall I would come back, but the only push back is the park across the street has a questionable public.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Rodolfo
"Hotel in proximity to all"
Great location and staff was friendly however across the street from the hotels you have a lot of bums that do nothing except use drugs in the open and loiter.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Bucky
"Convenient location, good facilities/staff"
Overall, the hotel was a great choice and in a good location.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Conference at hotel so stayed overnight for early morning start. Staff friendly and helpful, rooms nice, bathroom older, hotel were kind to comp parking which is otherwise $20 more. No complimentary breakfast or even coffee in lobby, no hot tub, outdoor pool.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Graduation stay"
In town to attend the graduation and found the hotel to be very well located. Easy freeway access, easy parking. Room was on the small side but certainly adequate Would stay there again
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Kirk
We enjoyed our stay here.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Christine
"Well worth the cost."
I thought it was pretty impressive.
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
We wanted a comfortable place to stay for one night while I was performing in a show, and that's what we got. Ben linens were extremely smooth and luxurious and the bathrooms had been updated to have really beautiful glassed-in showers instead of bathtubs.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Great location right across street from shopping mall and many restaurants
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Elaine
"Northside Portland Hotel"
Hot cookies at check - in! Room was a bit smaller than I imagined it would be at a nicer hotel. Close to public transport to downtown and airport.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Joanna
"Why do I need a title?"
There is Valet parking, but the it is handled by the Bell Man... Front Desk people were excellent. AC noisy going on and off - felt like every 6 minutes - all night.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Howard
Traveled for my son's graduation. Hotel staff did great job getting our rooms near each other. Great location on the Max, close to Lloyd Center mall.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
TucsonTravel
"Conference stay"
I was there for 3 nights for a conference. Almost everything about the hotel itself was excellent. Unfortunately, the pool was out of service, and was green. The surrounding neighborhood wasn't overly exciting, especially during weekend. Stay closer to downtown if you want more action. Overall, a very nice hotel.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Neal
"Disappointed..."
There were several conferences going on and were out of cookies! Also, our television did not work and we requested extra towels, but no one ever came with them.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Holly
"Really Nice Hotel - Terrible Management Team"
I stayed here for a business trip and took my mother who is elderly. I checked into the hotel and informed the front desk that I would like to extend our check out time, the front desk told me that they could extend it to 2pm for free (I would have paid if it wasn't free, price is not an issue for me) I had an hour free lunch from my business class I was taking at the conference center down the street, I met with my mother at 12pm for a lunch at the hotel and then I went back to my class. My mother went back to the room at 1pm to find the keys did not work, she went to the front desk to inquire as to why since we extended our stay. The lady at the front was incredibly rude to my 97 pound elderly mother telling her she would not let her back in since I was not there, my mother had a key and had the same last name as I do and we checked in together at which point I had given the front desk lady my mothers name and what the situation was. At that point she embarrassed my mother treating her like a criminal and refused to help her. The front lady said to go through MY BAG to get my ID!!!! To insinuate my mother is a liar and not let her back in and then suggest my mother let her go through my personal belongings is outrageous!!! I later found out that lady was a member of the hotels management! I am a business person myself and would never let my management team treat our clients this way! Also I would like to note that the "manager" never at any point called me!!!
Nicole
"Nice location and Well kept up"
The hotel is in a very nice area of Portland and completely accessible by the max or bus within one block. The owner has done everything you want to keep the hotel up to date and the bed and bedding was extremely comfortable. They have a restaurant on premises open late. No lines at the desk for questions or checkout. It is also such a great bonus to have a hotel that has normal checkout time at noon - no rush.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Overall experience was great! Front desk staff that helped us get checked in was awesome!! Very friendly & recommended us some kid friendly things to do w/ our kids
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Suites just aren't what they use to be."
It boggles my mind that when a family of two adults and baby stay in a presidential suite, that there were two TVs but no microwave or way for me to heat my daughter's bottles. We stay at the Double Tree at least once a year, but now traveling with a child, I would look into hotels that cater more towards the upscale traveler with a family. The carpet was horribly stained and the bath tub was dirty, but other than that is was a nice enough hotel....totally not worth the 800$ it cost us to stay there though. Sad, we use to love this place.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
kat
"Great brief stay"
Hotel was lovely. Only there for 1 night, but wouldn't mind being there longer. Good beds and love those warm cookies!!!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Mislead by Someone"
Hello,i really was let down by our room ,when I booked the room they said their was going to be a whirlpool in the room with a small kitchen.I paid extra for that, well upon arrival of the hotel we checked in and went to our room opened the door and their was nothing but a bed and a tv....when I asked the hotel what was going on with the room ,their reply was talk to Hotels.com.......
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
ken
"Would Stay Again"
Great location near the mall, restaurants, the downtown trolley, and bus. The hotel has a decent parking garage that even has electric charging stations for your electric car. The outdoor pool is small, but was too cold while we were there to use it anyway.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Deborah
"Outdated room"
The pictures look very nice, we paid higher to get the bathtub but it was really small and regular tub, nothing special to add on to the hotel cost. The plug wasn't working near the coffee machine. We put DND at the door, the housekeeping still went in our room, which is unacceptable. The gap between door and floor in our room was about 3 inches wide, so every step in the hallway we were able to hear, the door doesn't have the shound proof protection, we could hear loud bang whenever other room close their door. Outdated room overall. Not happy at all with our stay. But at least it was clean. That's the plus.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great Service"
If you are looking for over the top customer service in your next hotel stay, then the Double Tree is a perfect place for you to stay. They go over and above with their service to make your stay that much more enjoyable.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Missing refrigerator"
Everything was great but I was taken aback when I had to call housekeeping for a refrigerator. Don't they normally come with the room when one checks in?
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Excellent experience"
This is an older hotel but very well maintained. The staff is very helpful and very friendly. Room service was quick and the food was very good.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Memorial Day weekend in Portland"
Hotel staff was uniformly friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Too much noise in my room from the room above"
I thought this hotel was in down town but it was on Lloyd Centet! 10 minutes away from down town.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"2 thumbs up"
everything was great but would be nice if they had a refrigerator & a microwave for the standard queen bedrooms
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Very helpful staff"
We were not familiar with our surroundings.The clerk at the front desk was very helpful, printed maps and directions on using the transportation system.
Other trip May 22, 2015