All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
1455 Walton Way, Augusta, GA, 30901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Medical trip"
Was there for a Medical visit and needed to stay an extra night for shopping. The staff was very nice about the renewal of room.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Cassandra
Rude & arrogant employee at check in at 3 pm (was a couple minutes early & they treat guests like "dirt". Not to remment.
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Edward
"Not good"
Couldn't stay in hotel conditions were bad
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"excellent"
Rooms was a delightful surprise Very clean.
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Robert L
"A decent place to stay"
My stay was pretty good, i like the fact that the motel was located close to sores and eating places. The young lady that cleaned the rooms was really nice, should would ask me everyday if I needed anything.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I'm happy to see that our staff was nice and courteous. I will be passing the word to housekeeping for great customer service. Hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Nishant
"dirty .no towels for a day"
Our bathroom was dirty. But I was to sick to complain. I went the emergency room.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thanks for brining to my attention of the problems incurred during your stay. I have brought to attention to the housekeeping department about the bathroom issue. If you will give us another chance to ensure better serve, we will make sure that everything is in expected order. Hope to see you again in the future.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Our stay was awesome. My only complaint was the use of a pressure washer right outside of our room one morning. Other than that, our stay was great. My son really enjoyed making his own waffles in the morning :)
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to see you that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience of the pressure washer right outside of your room. Hope to see you again in the future.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Cynthia
"Encourage use."
The employees were friendly and helpful, the room clean and comfortable, location ideal my purpose, very adequate amenities,and price reasonable. Many thanks!
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I'm glad to see that our staff were friendly and helpful. Hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Ashburn
"Privacy??"
Housekeeping must not understand the concept of a "Do not disturb" sign, as both times it was used, we were awoken by loud knocks at the door. One time, the door was even opened! Unacceptable if you ask me.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Morgan
"Pet friendly + right location & price"
Pros: Pet friendly, 1st floor room with parking right outside: very convenient. Comfortable furniture except for desk chair with arms that was too big for the space. Good lighting, except for the sickly fluorescent bathroom lighting that plagues most hotels. Clean! Full length mirror - very unusual in hotels like this. Cons: Signage is not very visible. Driveway into the hotel is unlit and unmarked.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Masters Week"
Room rates were way overpriced - but what does one expect for Masters week? Great location related to the course and we have stayed there numerous times before. Prices just keep going up but the conditions do not. A mix-up in the rooms was fixed after showing a copy of our reservation. Then there were the Non-Smoking rooms! Which apparently became so, only the day we arrived!. Towels, well at least they could give you four which might add up to one! They are trying, but there is more work to do. One expects to pay more during Masters Week but I fear they have reached the tipping point on the price / conditions ratio.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
wojacobs
It was okay.... I had an okay impression. However, the room was a bit dirty
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Probably will not stay here again."
The room was not very clean. There were hairs on the toilet. The covers were scratchy.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Rhonda
"Clean, comfortable . Great value"
One of the best stays I have had for under $75. Clean and comfortable. Refrigerator, microwave, dryer and iron all in great shape. Power shower which I really like. Great value.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Room issues"
The room did not have a shower curtain, Did not notice it until the next morning. The TV remote would not operate the TV. The curtain over the large window would not close for privacy. I would not go back nor would I send a friend,
Jimmy
"Terrible service"
Iron had black tar on it, which ruined my pants, no lights in the bathroom. I asked to fix two problems above following morning, and it was not fulfilled. Room card not working the second day, and the hotel charged my credit card for the stay, although they were paid through expedia. I resolved the issue through expedia.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Convenient Location"
If you need a place convenient to the Medical complexes in Augusta, GA, this is an excellent location - less than a quarter mile from University, VA and GRU hospitals. Also convenient to downtown restaurants.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
For being a Medical Area...the neighborhood was kind of sketchy. And, all room entrances were on the outside, which, had I known, I would've stayed elsewhere. The hotel itself was decent, but due to the neighborhood and outside room access, I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"close to hospitals"
nice pleasant staff front desk maids & supervisor very close to dining & hospitals!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Ann
"Not Bad for the price"
Had every thing I wanted pool, Hd tv, Microwave. Good location.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Short Getaway"
We booked this hotel to be close to the Riverwalk, greenways and trails. It was clean, pleasant, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is perfectly situated for our needs. It is also well suited for those using the large hospital complex.
Dennis
"Quality Inn Medical Center - Augusta, GA"
Toilet was continually running, no channel guide for the TV, no in room safe as advertised. Pool was dirty, and there are no snack machines.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Ronnie
This is the worse hotel I ever experienced. I had called and made reservations for two rooms for one night. Due to the lengthy travel time from New Jersey to Georgia, I called the hotel to let them know that we would be arriving late to the hotel but we would indeed be there. They asked if we would be arriving before midnight, and I told them that we wouldn't. They said fine and they would advise the night auditor that we would still be there. When we arrived at 2:30 a.m., the night auditor was aware of my call, but would not permit us to stay. He was very nasty and said we would have to pay for another room if we wanted to stay. I would not recommend the Quality Inn Medical Center.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
New Jersey traveler
"Not clean, but convenient location"
The hotel is located close to the downtown. Rooms are basic and not so clean. Breakfast is O.K. but on Saturday they end it at 9am.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Eitan
"Augusta Neurology Specialist"
Location and convenience of hotel was second to none as was the counter staff with everything from the hello to the goodbye. The room itself, however, was less than spectacular. The A/C didn't function properly. the toilet seat was not secured and may have posed a safety concern. The furniture seemed to be from a 1970's hotel and in disrepair. Our stay was, for the most part, simply a place to lay our weary heads for an early morning appointment so it DID perform that function sufficiently. As stated, the staff was spectacular and very helpful. The room left a bit to be desired for an overnight stay and a LOT to be desired for an extended stay.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Jim S
"Easy to find"
Comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Deb
"Perfect overnight stay for the price"
Nothing flashy about this hotel, but a buddy and I were in town for a show at the James Brown Arena and we just needed beds and a hot shower. This was more then enough... The staff as great, the room was what we expected (do not expect any frills, just the basics). I had heard the area was not great, but we did not see any shady people or situations. Mostly others going to the show were there and it worked out perfect.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Perfect for a short stay. Pool and breakfast was nice. Room smelled like smoke but the shower was nice.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Sherese
"Sad Hotel"
The lady took over 20mins to check me in and after having driven for 7hrs straight, this was incredibly annoying. The hotel is in a bad condition with dilapidated buildings. The a/c was noisy, the toilet kept draining and flushing all night and the building itself is located in a very noisy part of town.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
I would like to personally apologise on behalf of our entire team. I hope that in the future you will give us another try. The reason why check in took so long is because is becasue we were having some issues with our internet connection. We have called our internet provider and have got that taken care of. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. Have a wonderful day.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Just what you expect"
The hotel is clean and nice. Breakfast was standard. The people at the office tho were extremely helpful and nice. Close to the medical. Center but nothing much around. If you com at night make sure you buy something to eat somewhere else.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope that in the near future you will come back to Augusta and visit us.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Maria
"Masters golf tournament"
This was a Quality Inn without the quality. Desperately needs renovating. Quality Inn should be embarrassed to have this motel bearing it's name. I will say the staff did everything in their power to make our stay as bearable as possible. Although it was close to the hospital (which we did not need) and the golf course the neighborhood was seedy.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
I would like to personally apologise for failing to meet your expectations. We hope that next year you will give us another try to exceed your expectations.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"disappointing"
This hotel charged $250.00/night due to the Masters Golf Tournament. Room carpet in terrible shape, room was missing many items (remote control, garbage can, there was a table in room, but no chairs to sit at table, and very little toilet paper left on roll) the "free" breakfast ran out of food items at 7:30 in the morning, the bathroom in room was not very clean. I went into the bathroom in the hotel lobby at 7:00am and the garbage was overflowing, paper all over the floor, and the toilet was backed up. For this hotel to charge that price for a room is shameful, would never go back to this hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
joyce
"Last minute access to the Masters"
This is a motel. If you get last minute tickets to the Masters, lodging is impossible to find, and you just need somewhere to crash, this place definitely fits the bill.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Expect value, not quality"
Stayed here during the Masters as it was the only place within a manageable distance with a reasonable rate. The breakfast is decent, but the rooms need some work. The worst part were the pillows - very small and light, and only two per bed. (When you share a queen with someone, that becomes an issue.) Air conditioning was spotty and keys malfunctioned once during stay. But, management was friendly and the location isn't bad.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Average at best. We stayed during Masters week so the rate was probably 3 times the norm.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Kent
"Terrible"
Prices were too high with the condition of the place. Furniture was very distressed. Junk to be honest. The carpet was nasty and had to wear shower shoes. Powdered eggs and cold coffee were horrible I would never recommend. Big big rip off.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Christopher
"Good for a night's stay"
I really don't have much to say. I only stayed here for the night. The accommodations were perfect for a night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
So Diva
"Run down"
Outdated tv w/channels unavailable . Ceiling flaking off . old wornout bath linens . Poor ac. But a great shower.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
We would like to apologize for your recent experience at our property. It would seem you have caught us during a time of renovations and we humbly ask that you give us another chance to meet your expectations.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
allen b.
"Overnight stay before moving home."
Nice room, comfy beds.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your opinion.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Rob
"Its close to medical colledge"
Went to visit our student daughter in medical college , booked yhis hotel because its located very close to it. Room smelled very unplesant, its was none smoking but had a strong smell of cigarettes. Carpet was dirty and old, bed was uncomfortable. Room was clean, lamp didnt work, we were so tired of long trip, and decided to stay there anyway. Overall it was quite at night, hotel staff was nice and helpful. Recommend to stay somewhere esle if u r looking for comfort and clean atmosphere.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
We would like to graciously apologize for the discomforts you may have experienced while staying at our property. It would appear that you stayed during a period of renovations and may have stayed in one of our rooms that has yet to be renovated. We have standards that require us to deep clean and pay attention to the detail of our rooms. We hope you will give us another chance to prove our standard to you and once again,we sincerely apologize foryou experience
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Shelter Only"
Overbooked, didn't get double Queen beds as reserved, no cups, 1/3 roll of toilet paper, bed was partly off frame..walk by and catch metal on your ankles, light bulbs burned out, no channel guide for TV....And NO CONTENTINAL BREAKFAST FOR 3 DAYS!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
It would seem that you caught us during a weather event that was beyond our control. Also, we were in the process of doing renovations on our property. We apologize for your experience and would appreciate if you gave us another chance to meet your expectations. We have a higher standard and would like to prove it to you.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
I had stayed there before. and I was satisfied. This last time. I noticed how the funiture was was chipped, scrathed and in need of repairs. The bathroom was clean. However, the sheets were somewhat dingy. They had been washed, but were in need of a hot bleach wash.
Response by Quality Inn Medical Center Area
I would like to apoogize for any discomfort you may have experienced during your stay with us. It is our standard to provide a great guest experience and it would appear you were short of that. We would like to humbly ask that you give us another chance to meet your expectations.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Ronald Fisher
"Bad from the start"
First I was given a key and room that all ready had guests in it. Next could not give me a room with King bed like I booked, told had room with two queen beds, BUT they were not, It was a twin and a sofa bed. Sofa bed had no sheets blanket or pillows none in room had to have desk get me some. BUT had no extra blankets had to use a bed spread doubled up to keep warm, Sofa bed was in poor shape could feel springs and did not get a good nights sleep. Went to Breakfast bar in morning and found it lacking and not pleasing, decided not to eat there. I was afraid I would get sick. I choose not to stay a 2nd night in these conditions and checked out first thing in AM. POOR JOB BY HOTEL STAFF area was dirty garbage bins overflowing Good Location but not a good stay
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
I thought it was a good experience considering the price. The bed was quite comfortable and although the pillows were tiny, I have a great night sleep. The room was a bit worn down in some areas, but the TV, Fridge, and Microwave were new and clean. Breakfast was free and pretty good. Waffle maker was a nice option, but the rest was typical fare. Overall, it was a great value for the money and so close to VAMC I would definitely stay again for business.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Cat
"It's clean and close to GMC"
Well, we arrived at 11:30 pm. Got our keys and went to the room. Upon arriving at the room, I could see clearly from outside the room (thru the window), that it had recently been occupied and the bed sheets and covers removed (not ready for us to use). I quickly ran back to the front office to notify the Attendant that the room looked like it was already occupied. She provided me with another room key. Unfortunately, that room, was also not ready for use. Again, we went back to the front office. This time she informed me that the only room available was a King Size, with a couch pull out mattress. I took it. Surprisingly the room was very clean and we were finally able to lay our heads down for the night. Dispite the confusion and running around, the experience was ok.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Victor
"Decent for the price"
Very close to MCG. Appeared safe and was quiet. Had a stain on the bedspread, but otherwise clean--somewhat older hotel. Breakfast was pretty good. Overall, a fine inexpensive stay.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
"service; exceptional, room; not so"
the young lady at the desk was very helpful in switching our upstairs room to a ground level room to accomodate my wife's injured knee. The breakfast attendant was likewise accomodating.The room had several areas that needed attention...the shower stall was in need of a make-over, the sink faucet dripped, there was dust on the coffee maker and coffee packs.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
jim
"The hotel is located near mother's home."
The hotel needs to update the furniture/ do a complete sleeping room remodel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Earl
"For the price, what more can you expect.."
Went just to spend the night, as had some work at the GA Health Sciences University. The room served its purpose for me, but would have been worse if there were people loitering outside as the hotel did not have close corridors. You have to be really careful about shutting your curtains properly to avoid light coming in or possibility of people peeping into your room. The room had the basic amenities, but the bathroom fittings were not standard. But as I said, with that price, what more could you expect? The breakfast seemed to be good. Not real fancy, but the place was clean and organized.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Had to involve Expedia"
We booked a non-smoking two bed room hotel in this "pets allowed" hotel. We were given a smoking room -- a very obvious smoking room. When we went to the front desk to be moved to our reserved non-smoking we were told that our options were to stay where we were or be moved to a room that only had one bed -- we had three in our party plus our pet. And, the door would not lock....then after maintenance fixed the door...it would lock but would not unlock....or, maybe our keys just weren't working to unlock it. However, after contacting Expedia, Expedia was able to correct the situation and we were given a non-smoking room with two beds and a working door/key. Had Expedia not intervened, the staff was not budging to correct the situation at all.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013