All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
4024 Melear Dr, Arlington, TX, 76015, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location friendly staff clean rooms"
Quiet and in great location to shop if that's what you want to do
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
It was great!
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Nice clean comfortable room."
Room was nice and clean and comfortable, I was traveling alone and felt safe while at the hotel. The front desk staff was friendly. I wish the pool had been open, but that was due to recent flooding, nothing that could've been helped. My first night there I was awoken at 2am by sirens, an ambulance and firetruck were in the parking lot. They couldn't figure out where the call came from. Otherwise, my stay was good, I would stay there if I ever travel to that area again.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Family vacation"
We enjoyed our stay at Motel 6 the rooms were comfortable and the cleaning staff was great the employees at the front desk were awesome only wish they had a elevator for the 2nd level. The only disappointing thing was the pool wasn't ready so had two disappointed kids! Other than that I would recommend this hotel great location convenient to everything!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"disappointed"
Cable didn't work. One night came back from a rangers game and eating I walk in my room and saw roach running around.there's no coffee pots in the room. No shampoo. But for the price I guess I can't complain. The beds were comfortable.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
michael
"overnight stay"
Booked for overnight stay. Convenient location. Hotel was pretty full, but it was a Saturday and the first weekend of the summer. Our room was next to a family with small children and we could hear them crying and screaming through the wall, but they calmed down by the time we went to sleep. The room was clean, shower clean, nice and roomy. Very impressed with it. Pool was not open which was a bummer, but it probably would have been too full to enjoy anyway. Will stay again later in the month.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Quick Visit"
Great location, walk to mall or restaurants....just a nice hotel at a reasonable price.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Charlie
"Awesome hotel experience"
The bed were extremely comfortable, will definitely consider staying there again on my next visit.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
Andres
"NOT A BEST WESTERN!!"
Booked this room back in January as a Best Western that included free breakfast, in room coffee and all the other amenities that Beat Westerns offer. When we checked in, I was told they just changed the day before to Motel 6. No toiletries in our room, no free breakfast, no in room coffee (there was a maker but they didn't provide the special pods to brew). I was disappointed in the staff when asking for help or questions about the items they didn't offer as a Motel 6. They were rude and didn't feel the need to try and accommodate us since we booked through Hotels.com One morning I came to the office for the coffee they claimed to brew fresh every day and they were putting away some pastries and bread. I asked why they didn't let us know they had that And she said it was one day to get ride of the stuff Beat Western left behind, and would not let me grab anything since they closed it at 9:30 and I was there at 9:31. My friend and I came out of state to attend the ACM awards weekend festivities and would have moved hotels if it wasn't for the fact we would have been charged a ton more to switch since it was last minute. We stayed at the Motel 6 where they offer one bar soap for your hands, if you need cups you have to go get them yourself from the office, and the smoke alarms went off 3 out of the 5 days we were there! The area was nice, bed was comfy but that's about it.
5 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
Great stay, I will be staying with the hotel again. The hotel was nicely upgraded and everything was in working condition!!
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Bernadette
"Would stay again"
The room was clean. The bed was soft. The breakfast was warm. Internet speed was acceptable. Nothing more I could ask of a hotel
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Great location! Definitely would stay there again. Disappointed in breakfast; expected waffle maker; eggs looked bad gravy gone so we ate elsewhere; we did get there 10 minutes before breakfast ended tho!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Darla
"Perfect location"
Very nice place. Newly remodeled and painted. Great location close to a lot of shopping, dining and other facilities.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
lee
Our toilet kept getting clogged. We were offered a room change and had the same issue. After two days of being here rooms were taped off with caution tape.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very good experience!"
Very good experience, the rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. Only thing was they didn't have much of a selection for breakfast. There was plenty of eating options and also great shopping. Would recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"A great room for the price"
The room was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Best Bed to sleep in!!"
Love the hotel.. Love the staff.. THE BED IS THE BOMB!
4 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Cutrice
The hotel was nice
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
donald
"Great location, clean room"
We stayed here for the National Championship college football game at AT&T Stadium. The hotel and room was great and seemed to be filled with fans going to the game also. The hotel and rooms were recently renovated and you could tell. It was one of those rare instances where the pictures really did represent real life. We were pleasantly surprised. The street the hotel was on was quiet and safe. I was a bit nervous because this is one of those motel-style hotels where the room doors opened up to the parking lot, but it was safe and quiet. There were two other hotels next door and there was a mall across the street. It was a great location to get on the highway as well. We took Uber to the stadium and it was only $10 from the hotel. Way cheaper than parking or a cab. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"1 night stay ok"
Room was nice/newly renovated. Typical noise expected from Motel. Breakfast was disappointing, especially for NFL game day.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Alyson
"One night stay"
Came for a cowboys game and it was convenient to the stadium. Very clean and nice room. Good area of town.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Best Spot to stay in for Dallas Cowboys game trips"
I would recommend this Best Western location to anyone that is visiting Arlington , TX especially for Dallas Cowboys home games.
2 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Miguel
"Very nice; clean & comfortable"
We stayed overnight for a Cowboys game. I was surprised by the cleanliness & comfort. We had a clean-smelling room, no smoke or musty smell! Very modern room. Will definitely stay here again. Had already paid for parking but found out they shuttle to the game.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
LG, Edinburg.
The staff seemed to be fairly friendly. During breakfast it seemed like one of the managers was trying to correct an issue with the property. That conversation was probably better had behind closed doors as it was disruptive. The rooms were newly renovated and clean, except for hair in the shower. Our biggest complaint was that the walls were paper thin so we could hear everything the people on either side of us were doing and saying.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Served my purposes well."
I chose this hotel due to its location and was not disappointed. It was easy to find and easy to get to where I needed to be. The room was recently remodeled and was nice. Although the hotel was busy, I did not have any issues with noise during my stay. Breakfast was typical for this type of hotel, not great but nice enough.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
We have stayed here the past 4 years on thanksgiving. They have remodeled since our last stay and the rooms appear more modern. There was an issue with our room request when we checked in but the clerk at the front desk fixed everything. There were some kids above running around making noise all night but I put that on their irresponsible parents, not the hotel. Overall another great stay.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Hotel was close to the Dallas Stadium."
Staff were excellent. We arrived early and even though we couldn't get into the rooms, the staff were great in making sure that they would hold our rooms till later because of the game.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Awesome
"5 stars"
Great rooms and great on line prices.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Darryl
"Good Stay"
This is a newly renovated hotel and they did a nice job with that. We stayed here for a couple of select soccer games and so we could go shopping after. Room was clean with soft comfortable beds. Good location, right across from The Parks Mall and other shopping places, so very convenient location for us. The only thing that maybe could have been better was the included (free) breakfast. The selections are pretty light but probably because of the room they have is small to prepare it in. Overall it was nice!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Ok for one night"
Room on the jnside was nice. Im not fond of hotels where the doors are outside but since i booked with hotels.com i was stuck.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Shawndolyn
We stayed here this past weekend for the Redskins & Cowboys Monday Night Football Game. I was kind of nervous at first reading the other Guest views. I was going book across the street at the Holiday Inn Express where my family was staying at. I'm happy that I booked my room with the Best Western Cooper Inn & Suites I had a wonderful nice, clean and comfortable stay. My husband and I was very pleased and satisfied with our stay! Location of the hotel was great as well!!!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Teamwhren
"UCLA Game"
Very nice hotel. Close to stadium and easy access to most major highways. Staff was very polite.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Terrible experience"
The staff was very helpful but, when I first arrived they could not find my reservation. I was told they had no more rooms until I let her know I booked the room 2 months ahead of time it took about 30 minutes before I got a room & the remote was missing so my kids did not get to watch tv.We left & went to our event when we returned the keys did not work we had to go to another room for over 2 hours until they got the door opened my wife was upset & my kids were tired by this time it was after 2am. I will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Ernest
"Hotel was fine - close to hwy access."
we had 4 rooms ..one room had a smoker previous to us. The hotel moved us. ( non Smoke Hotel ).. No tissues in the rooms. Staff very helpful. I would return again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
woody
"Surprisingly Nice"
When I first drove up to check in, I wasn't sure about how nice it would be since it appeared to be an older motel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful upon check in. Once I walked into my room, I was very pleased to see that it had been renovated and there were no smelly odors at all. It was great to have a microwave and refrigerator too. The bed was extra comfortable and it was very quiet although the motel is near a busy intersection by the mall. I usually don't stay in motels, but I felt safe staying here. I will surely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Denise S.
We were given a room and when we left to go swimming that night we just checked the door and the door opened right up. We tried using the dead bolt from the inside and once again the door opened up again from the outside. Needless to say we moved rooms. My thought is that if we didn't check that room there is no telling what might have happened. They were quick about giving us another room. I will for sure check doors now when leaving the room.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Cathy
"close to six flag and baseball & football parks"
nice tours thru the citys , clean rooms beds and bath , not a noise hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
jesus
"Great Location *** Near EVERYTHING"
Great for the price. Great location. Some things could have been better, but overall, I would definitely stay there again. The pros definitely outweight the cons. POOL was not useable during our stay. Breakfast was NOT as advertised.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Rosebud
"Overbooking"
When i got to the hotel, almost at midnight, there were no room available
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Stinks!"
If we weren't so tired when we checked in, we would have left the minute we opened the door. Room reeked of smoke and bugs on the bathroom floor--couldn't get out of there quick enough. Won't go back!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"It was awesome!"
Staff and overall experience was wonderful...the only thing missing is the swimming pool...but the gentleman who checked us in was so apologetic about the renovations taking place.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Karina
"Under Renovation"
Hotel was under renovation and should not have taken reservation.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"No construction warning! No greeting! No discount!"
I definitely understand the difficulty of remodeling a business & greeting people. But a hotel should do way more than greet people when there is no lobby, no furniture, no floor! #1 A sign at the door that reads "excuse our mess" is hardley warning enough, to cancel room. #2 Sign way understated "mess." #3 Lobby was covered w/white cement powder to the ceiling. #4 "Do you have reservation?" Was shouted at me across lobby by female hotel clerk. #5 No hello, no apology for mess, unfriendly & extremely slow. #6 Walked in to workers & loud music & then w/the sound of a JACKHAMMER! #7 My irritation went to happy for a minute, then disappointment, when she told them to pause J-hammer, not for my benefit, but b/c SHE had to change shifts.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
S Perez
"Dallas Cowboy Game Weekend"
When first got to hotel, they had a handicapped room reserved for me. There was no bathtub. I called the front desk and asked if they had another room with a but and that I had not requested a handicapped room. The lady at the front desk said they had one other king room but the phone did not work in that room (since we have cell phones, was not a big problem). We were able to switch rooms with no problem. We decided to stay an extra night and were able to get our same room back (at a cheaper rate!). Was a very quiet neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Robyn
"Good for my Budget"
This was my first stay here. My room had a gap under the door and I brought the issue up to the front desk and was told it would be addressed . At first it looked fixed but a day or so later, the gap was still there. It wasn't a totally bad stay but you get what you pay for!
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Holiday Madness"
Our stay was most satisfactory. The only negative was that when we arrived the hotel had not received notification from Hotels.com
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
The room was wonderful the bed was very comfortable and the location was amazing love the scenery.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
Scheresa Byrd
hair dryer did not work and asked for it to be fixed but that did not happen. instead they asked me to go use one in another room. the room was nice & clean and the beds were very comfortable. over all pretty good experience.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Great Staff, nice hotel"
Everything about the hotel, itself was wonderful. Wonderful staff and right in the middle of a bunch of convenient shops. My only complaint is that there isn't enough variety of restaurants in the area.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Not a good stay"
The rooms were clean, but you could see paint chipping from the walls and ceiling. The rooms were not maintain properly. The TV was not set up and it took 2 days to fix it. The front desk lady was not helpful and it had an attitude. The first room I was given, the door lock was not working properly. so when I closed my room, I came back later and didn't need my key to get in, I just open the lock. One of the rooms I was given had a humid smell and the carpet didn't look that clean.
4 night trip Oct 23, 2013