All hotels in Fairview Heights, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here305 Salem Pl, Fairview Heights, IL, 62208, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best Value"
Clean, professional staff, will stay there again.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Good deal"
Convenient location, spacious room. Bed was too hard for our preference, though.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Would Stay There Again"
Nothing fancy, but certainly nice enough. Friendly service and a great night's sleep!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Penny
"nice place for an affordable price"
we stay here because it is easy to get to, and is next to one of the finest restaurants we have ever been to
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Snowed in after Disney's Frozen on Ice Show!!!"
My daughter & I were traveling to St Louis for Disney's Frozen on Ice show when we ran into a snow blizzard coming our way. We got last minute reservations on our drive up. This hotel was reasonably priced, very close to interstate, close to the mall and a lot of great restaurants and they checked us in early & quickly so we could be on our way to the show. St Louis was a nightmare but we traveled by bus which was available across the street from our hotel. When we arrived back at hotel, staff seemed happy to see us make it back from show cause of weather which was very nice. Our hotel room was very warm & comfortable and my daughter AND I FELT VERY SAFE AND GREATFUL TO BE THERE ON THAT VERY COLD SNOWY SATURDAY NIGHT. Our room was very roomy and the beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was a little small but shower worked great and water pressure was awesome and water was very warm. The next day we were snowed in so we had to stay another night. The hotel gave us a discount on second night which was great. The hotel did provide breakfast both mornings. Not a lot of choices but it was still nice and did the job. The pool was nice but was very cold. So it was hard to totally enjoy it. That was my only complaint was the pool needed to be warmer (a lot WARMER)!!! I would recommend this hotel for guest traveling to and from St. Louis area. We might even stay again sometime and catch the bus next door at the mall and go to a Cardinals game.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Visiting Lincoln sites"
the stay was fine.. it was exactly as I expected.. rollaway bed was in room as expected.. getting extra towels not a problem.. staff friendly and helpful..
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"NOt good"
room not very clean, pool area not clean, room key not working
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean. Conveniently located."
Desk staff very friendly. Decent continental breakfast. Nice bedding. Small bathroom.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Dianna
"Very nice, comfortable, and home away from home"
It was a great hotel and will stay there again when I'm in the area. I already had a couple if friends stay there already.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
josie
"On the way to St. Louis"
We had a room with a king size bed. It was very spacious. Our 3 year old son had room to sleep on an air mattress on the floor. We really enjoyed our stay. There is a very good restaurant that we love right next door to the hotel. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Hotel stay"
The only problem we experienced during our stay was extreme cold in the hallways and our room was very cold as well. I called the front desk twice and was told to give it time since it was so cold outside. The heater in the room was barely putting out any heat. Besides the cold - everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
The stay was good at the hotle I will let other people no about it
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not too shabby"
Staff very friendly, & the room was good enough. The hotels.com web site says hypo allergenic sheets were available and we must of been the first room ever to request them because they just had no idea why that was listed on the web site. I requested a room away from smoking rooms, but that meant hauling luggage clear across the hotel to the inconveniently located elevator and then back across the hotel to our room. The layout is a little weird.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Caution"
Hallway to room smelled of smoke/vented into room. Indoor pool closed. Breakfast substandard. No refund offered when asked to change to a different hotel at check-in.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great hotel and nice location"
We have no complaints about our stay. The room was fine and breakfast was the usual continental. The staff was very nice and helpful. We plan to stay again next year.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sara
Comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Aaron
"Nice location"
The only thing I would change is cigarette smell in the hallway. Everything else wa great
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
First room on the ground floor we were given had a very strong urine smell. Went to the front desk and they apologized and gave us a room on the second floor which was fine, few carpet stains, whose curtain stains, etc but overall a decent stay for the price. Breakfast was typical of an economy hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good For Overnight"
Staff was very polite and accommodating and the location is excellent with the mall, many businesses and freeway nearby. The breakfast was sparse and the eating space too small. The pillows were those over-stuffed, foam-feeling type -- uncomfortable. The bathrooms lacked counter space, but everything was very clean. Good place for an overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Fairview Heights is a nice area to stay!"
Everything about our stay was great until my niece told me she found a couple of bugs! I don't know what kind, but they might have been roaches :(
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Just right"
This is right place for the right price.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
It's just an average hotel. Beds are uncomfortable and in my room the shower was broke. The elevator is also conveniently located all the way at the end of the hotel....odd lol
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jeremy
"It was ok for a night"
Great area. Room was pretty good. Just stayed the night and left in the morning. Was nothin special but didnt need anything special. Wasnt bad for the discount price. Would prolly stay there again
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
james
"long trip to visit with old friends in the area"
bed was comfortable.....bathroom left a lot to be desired.....low water pressure in vanity sink.....hardly enough water to wash our hands....tub stopper not functional.....dingy linens
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Races"
Very nice hotel. Staff was great.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Dissatisfied!"
Okay for a one night stay, but probably won't stay here again. The main thing this hotel has going for it is the location. It is close to lots of shopping & eating establishments. However, the cons include such things as the bottom of the pool was filthy, bathroom door couldn't be opened all the way without hitting the shower rod, the air conditioner needed replaced & the bed seemed shorter than average. I'm 5'7" & my feet hung over the end! Like. I mentioned, probably won't stay here again!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
VIckie
"Good place to stay for the money."
Hotel was nice but a little dated. Very clean and hotel staff was nice. The beds were very comfortable and room was clean. Only negative I had was the dining area was quite small so not much room to sit and eat.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Nick
"OK for the price"
The only complaint my wife and I had was the cigarette smoke smell on the first floor lobby and breakfast area. We had a non smoking room on the second floor and that was fine The property is a little dated, but it was clean
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Jerry
The room was clean but was higher than listed on hotels.com. They switched us to a room on the lower floor that had a walk-in shower. The hallway smelled like cigarette smoke
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Amber
We have very pleasant stay, clean room, comfortable bed, with fridge and microwave.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
jhen
Hotel smells bad. Front desk person argued me down before he decided to bring additional towels. Internet for patrons was down. Bad service
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Going the Extra mile!"
When they cleaned our room they even spread the kids blankets out and placed their stuffed animals very cutely on the beds.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Preston
"Great Hotel and Awesome Staff!"
I had originally booked a queen double because I thought I'd have my mother and children with me for a visit to the St. Louis area. However, they ended up not going with me, so I asked for a single room upon arrival. Not only did the manager let me switch rooms, he upgraded me to a queen suite for no extra charge! He and the desk clerk were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, and even though the bed with a little bit more firm than I'd like, it was comfortable. The hotel is very easy to get to, and convenient to a lot of restaurants and other things in the area. The rates were fabulous, as well, especially when compared to other hotels in the same vicinity. I will definitely stay again when I return to the area!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Brittany
The hotel staff was very friendly and nice and the continental breakfast was surprisingly sufficient. The room was not that clean and the hotel smelled overwhelmingly like smoke. There was also a shoe left under our bed from a prior patron. The biggest annoyance was that the toilets did not have lids. To a mother of an 18 month old, that was very, very frustrating when somebody accidentally left the bathroom door open......repeatedly.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
The hotel clerks were very pleasant and friendly. The hotel is very clean. Would reccommend!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Ok Stay"
The hotel was not horrible. It was a smoking hotel and even though we had a non-smoking room, we could smell the smoke. The breakfast was a continental breakfast with toast, bagels, muffins, cereal, boiled eggs, and yogurt. You could also make your own waffles. The rooms were clean and the linens were clean. Air conditioner worked great. The only complaint I had was that they didn't give us enough towels even after I mentioned it to the man at the front desk. We didn't spend a lot of time there but the overall stay wasn't bad.
bob
"Reasonable price close to St. Louis"
Reasonable price and easy drive to St. Louis attractions. Hotel hallways smelled a little Smokey and the pool was on the small, chilly, not very well lit side, but staff was nice..when around...and the room was clean. Nice neighborhood for restaurants.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Robyn
"Needs updating!"
Overall, was ok for one night and staff were polite, however hotel itself looked very old. The carpet was old and worn, it had a weird smell, the curtains didn't fit correctly. Way too expensive for what you got.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"good hotel"
Was nothing fancy but it was a nice hotel. Lady at the front desk was awesome. Pillows were comfy bed not bad overall would stay again
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"not too bad"
dirty pool was the only problem I had here. it was very green. the price is slightly higher than normal for the quality. the staff is very friendly.
5 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice stay with grand kids."
After a day at the zoo we were ready to relax. Having stayed at lots of chain hotels we were very happy with our choice. Pool was nice and warm. Room had plenty of room for all of us to get comfortable. Biggest plus..... Carpet was clean. Always wearing socks, I can tell how dirty the carpet is. Will stay here again when in the area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Rhonda
Stayed here because it was close to St Louis but better price. Rooms were nice and staff was very friendly and took care of a slight guest situation we had right away. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"very nice family weekend"
The hotel was better than I had expected! It was very clean with friendly and helpful employees. The pool was a little on the smaller side, but good enough for the time we used it with our two little children. Close to the expressway and many fastfood and dine-in restaurants. We would definetly stay again if we visited the area again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
bill
"Very Nice Hotel"
The hotel was very clean, the swimming pool was also very nice. The room was HUGH!!! the 2 queen size beds were very comfortable!!! It was very easy to get off and on the interstate, The TV was very good, The shower needed more water pressure, or maybe new shower heads
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Yvon
"Great location and great service."
The beds were comfortable and the pool was nice. The rooms were big enough for us and it was very clean. Up to date TVs and our room had a fridge/freezer, microwave, iron/ironing board, hair dryer and a coffee maker. The A/C heater combo unit worked great. The weather was weird so we ended up using both while we stayed. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Central to our visit"
We were visiting our son at Scott Air Force Base and went to a Cardinals game and did some shopping so this hotel was close to where we needed to be. The staff was very friendly and the room seemed very clean the only downside was there wasn't much water pressure for the shower but all in all it was a nice hotel to stay at comfortable
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
julie
"great weekend retreat"
This was a valentine weekend, the room was great, staff great and the indoor pool was warm and clean. I would recommend this place to anyone!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Just off the interstate - close to restaurants"
We got in late but it was easily located just off the interstate. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was very clean and the rates were very reasonable. They were under a little construction. The painters were very nice. I would recommend if you are in the Fairview Height area stay here.
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"Ok for the money"
The room was ok. I am glad I got a discount. The room is not worth the normal $70. Very old building and you can tell this place was built in the 70s. I do not believe I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014