All hotels in Belleville, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here387 North Front St, Belleville, ON, K8P3C8, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great hotel close to all amenities and shopping."
There was a great free breakfast in the lobby area. For other meals there were lots of restaurants near by. I loved the shopping opportunities very close to the hotel.
Betty
"One night stay on route to east coast"
We took a chance and checked in early, room was ready, well presented and clean. Check in was fast. Nice beds we got a good nights sleep. Good choices for morning breakfast too.
Alan
"Clean rooms, friendly staff, breakfast included"
Ok, I don't have 1500 words to describe the hotel or my stay. It was nice and yes I would stay there again if I were to visit Belleville. I would also recommend it to others if they were staying over night, visiting or passing through to stay there. Hope this is sufficient.
"It's the little things that make the difference."
Centrally located and clean with a great breakfast spread from bacon and eggs to pancakes, muffins to cereals and variety of teas/coffee and juices. Staff are friendly and helpful. The little details that make the difference are a hotel room with more than enough accessoble electrical outlets for all your electronics in whichever corner of the room you choose. The in room coffee maker comes with 4 packets of coffee and tea, a front desk clerk that quickly offers to find your Best Western points and apply them and having the internet password written on the back of the key envelope. I am booking my next stay in 2 weeks with confidence.
Maria
"good place to stay"
Only issue is that 1 of the beds really looked like the sheets were not changed. I was travelling alone so not a big deal for this stay.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"very nice hotel, went to visit family close by"
the staff very friendly, and the breakfast very good.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Convenient and restful"
Our visit was brief but restful. The continental breakfast was convenient and helped us get on our way quickly.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Kirk
"Very enjoyable"
My family has been going to this hotel for years. The hotel has been through regular updates and changes but is a great place for stopovers on long journeys. Pleasant staff, amenities and rooms had all that was necessary for a comfortable stay. Very pleasant breakfast. Pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Barb
"Very modern, well maintained, and comfortable"
The hotel was beautifully maintained, with many little personal touches not found in chain hotels. The indoor pool was very nicely done. Beds were new, very soft and comfortable. Breakfast was better than the usual hot breakfast included with hotel stays. Location was very convenient to the 401, but otherwise a rather typical suburban highway exit neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Business Trip."
Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly, my only problem was with the amenities. I was on a business trip, and I was there for only one night. The reason I picked this Hotel is because due to the time of my meetings, I would be spending a lot of time in the Hotel, therefore I would be using the pool/hottub and watching movies in my room. First of all, the movie channel was not working, and when I brought up this issue to the front desk, she just informed me that, "Yah, its not working" No apology. The pool was extremely cold, and no one could even use it. I'm not sure if the heater was broken, or they just kept it really cold. The hottub is not a "Hottub" as this word would describe. Its very old, and was built as a after thought. It is more like a bathtub. It is very small, and only has room for one person, with the temperature not being much greater than a warm bath. In addition, the chemicals were so extreme in this tub, that my eyes were burning without even getting them close to the water. Other than these issues, the place is clean, convenient, and the complimentary hot breakfast is great.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Dean
"The hotel was quiet and easy to get to."
We were attending a funeral for a family member, so enjoyed the restful stay afterward.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Rene
"Convenient for an overnight stay"
Hotel was pretty standard, with very pleasant front desk service. Room was freezing cold! Bathroom fan attached to light switch, which I find very annoying. Overall decent room. Breakfast was very good - more than I expected, with eggs, sausage, toast, muffins, pancakes, etc etc, and very good teabags, rather than the usual Red Rose cheapies. Couldn't be more convenient location for a quick overnight stay, right off 401 and right beside a gas station. Great smokehouse with take-out directly across the street, Dem Bones; I highly recommend the brisket sandwich!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
C Ann
"Lazy night desk attendant, day staff great."
The room was adequate but not the room I paid for. When we arrived late (11pm) the girl working that evening was less than excited. After checking in I went to check our room only to find that it was not the queen suite I had paid for but a room with 2 dbl beds instead. When I asked the front desk girl about it she said that because we had a dog, that was the only room available and since I had booked through hotels.com there was nothing she could do about the price difference. The next morning when I talking with a different staff member she said that there were indeed other pet friendly rooms available and that the other girl was mistaken. Grrrrr, not impressed. At this point I really did not want to move rooms as we were travelling with a lot of luggage due to our family relocation so we stayed then next two nights in the same room. Since we weren't footing the bill I didn't make a big deal out of it but I was thoroughly disappointed and will not be booking there again.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Jean
"Good place"
We were there for one night an it's a perfect clean place to stay. The breakfast was also OK. It's a modern hotel, and the restrooms were ok too.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Eudald
"Very nice hotel close to the highway"
The staff were extremely helpful and the hotel was clean and quiet
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Close to highway and restaurants. Very satisfactory accommodation and breakfast. Reception was very welcoming.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great value!"
Came to visit friends for a couple of days in Belleville. Rooms were clean and air conditioned. Beds were incredibly comfy. Hotel front staff were courteous and helpful. Great stay over all.
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
Cory
"Enjoyed our stay!"
Stayed one night. Close to highway, shopping and restaurants. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Beautiful view of the Trent River"
We fully enjoyed spending two nights at this apartment. The accommodation was lovely with lots of antique furnishings ... marble bathroom with heated floor ... all the amenities one could ask for! The walk-out to the balcony was an added bonus with an excellent view of the river. Also an excellent location as it's right in town. We'd highly recommend this apartment to a couple ... very private and quiet too. : )
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Joan & Aaron
"Price was right"
Only there for a couple hours, but was worth the price.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. Very quiet and convenient for the 401, shopping and Bay of Quinte sightseeing. It is also pet friendly which was a bonus for us!
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Pat
Cleanless bathroom We loved pool.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Véronique
"No surprises, no worries"
For an overnight stay in Belleville, the Best Western met our expectations. Breakfast was good, the hotel was clean and quiet, and the room was comfortable. I would stay again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Kids loved the pool.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"The hotel meeds a remodel"
Good, the hotel needs a good remodel. Over good, very generous in the breakfast, but the hotel is a bot expensive.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
mike
We had an excellent stay and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and our room. The breakfast was great and the serving hours were generous. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Darren
"Excellent hotel close to shopping"
My daughter and my 2 grandchildren were in town for school shopping we combine a nice family experience of shopping and dining. The hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Georgina
"fair hotel"
Ok service. Ok breakfast. Didn't have time to use the pool. We were there on a busy weekend. They had a creepy guy just hanging around the lobby. I don't know if he was a drunk costumer or a boy friend of someone working or what but he would just wonder around the parking lot and lobby... creepy. The parking lot was a little tight. Not much room to get in and out of your cars. Like I said, it was a busy weekend though. The hotel rooms were nice enough once you got there. The parking lot and lobby were the negatives.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice overnight"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean comfortable room and a great breakfast included
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Would definitely return!"
Friendly, efficient staff. Rooms clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. Great breakfast items in a clean, pleasant area. Pool and hot tub great and well maintained.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Barb
"40 minutes to Sandbanks"
I was not impressed with our room. We found garbage and we saw earwigs! That was gross! There was no comforter on the bed, just a sheet. I couldn't wait to leave. At least the breakfast was really good.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Accommodation pre arranged for a large group. Hotel staff pleasant, service good. Parking spaces tight. Breakfast fine. Hotel somewhat dated, small elevator.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Stop serving Breakfast. Absolutely awful"
You say it's a hot breakfast, eggs were cold and dry. Precooked bacon I wouldn't feed my dog!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Comfy bed and pillows"
As in other Best Western hotel, the bed and pillows were so comfy. The breakfast coffee was great too. Didn't use much of their facilities, but the swimming pool seemed to close late. Room and bath tub were very clean. I will continue booking Best Western hotels for my coming trips.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
IT Mom
"pet friendly hotel"
We chose the hotel for a nights stay on our way back from Ottawa because we had our dog with us. Was a pleasant surprise as the staff was very accomodating, the breakfast was a pleasant surprise(hot). The only negative was the distance of the hotel from Sandbanks Provincial park ( 30 mins drive).
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Anil
"Great place to stay!"
The hotel is very nice. It's clean and comfortable. Breakfast is nice, but it would be nice if they had trays to carry your food to the table. Pool and hot tub are nice to relax in. Overall, it's worth the money to stay here.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Kacey
"Good value here!"
The room was ready and as promised from the booking online. The front desk person was quite accommodating and personable. Hotel had a lot of construction in and around the parking lot, which limited parking somewhat. The hotel was getting to the point of needing a bit sprucing up, but as we only stayed one night it was clean and convenient to the highway. There is a mall across the main road that has anything you would need! Hot breakfast was an especially nice touch!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
luv2travlhack
"Great Quality, Great Price"
No complaints at all here - clean, comfortable and a nice hot breakfast in the morning - all for a great price.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel a few times now and have always been pleased. It is nice an clean, the price is good and the location is convenient for us also.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Convenient location"
Very comfortable beds. Convenient, just off the 401, close to amenities
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Michel
"Perfect location,close to all amenities."
My wife and i were very pleased with our room. The staff were very polite and check in was a breeze.Good breakfast to get you started in the morning. We will be returning later this summer to Belleville and will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Glenn
"Comfortable hotel"
We were pleasantly surprised with what appeared to be recent renovations -- very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
pillow weren't the greatest,really lumpy
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Nice Hotel Right Off Hwy 401"
Very easy access with a staff that was helpful and curtious.Breakfast was included and quite sufficient.
Other trip May 11, 2014
The Staff was very helpful, and nice.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
T.Hughes
"A pleasant stay"
The breakfast was excellent, room was clean and staff were friendly. A pleasant stay.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
HK Pong
"Nice relaxing stay"
Nice hotel with a pleasant atmosphere and pleasant staff. I loved the breakfast area and choices that were available for the breakfast. Very convenient to the mall across the street.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Sue
The site was very convenient for our purpose. The hot buffet breakfast was especially appreciated.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
A nice place to stay, close to 401. Sink drain pop up was broken and toilet seat was loose. Other than that room was fine and breakfast was good.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Terry
"Better than expected"
Rooms are clean, right location at where we worked
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014