All hotels in Belleville, Ontario, Canada

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Awesome vibe

"Better security needed"
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. And, the hotel was very clean. We did have a problem on our floor on the Saturday night as a result of a bunch of drunken guests. They were basically having their party in the hallway....waking everyone on the floor up and it carried on and off for 4 hours. I had to call the front desk 3 times. They sent the "security girl" up quickly, but, she was too nice to them and it would continue. I had to step out of my room twice to say something (to the disrespectful guests). Finally...on my last call at 5am...I told them I had had enough and they should tell the main culprit (who happen to be in the room across from mine...lucky me) to vacate the hotel. They cam up once again...and it was finally quiet...until people began to get up at 7am to go for breakfast...The desk staff apologized, but made no offer to compensate me for our sleepless night.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
It's an ordinary hotel. Well located to explore the prince edward county. The breakfast buffet was above-average.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Great hotel. Above average in cleanliness and room comfort. The breakfast was quite good. Staff seem to go out of their way to,ensure you have a pleasant stay. Great location off the 401 and close to all kinds of restaurants.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
andrew
"Good stay"
Overall good
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
shashank
"Nice clean quiet perfect location for everyone"
Pleasant, appreciated Breakfast before leaving. worth the extra travelling time to sandbanks. In case of rain lots available in walking distance.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
gilles
"Mom's birthday"
The beds were beyond comfortable and could be perceived as luxurious. The staff we interacted with was very pleasant. The breakfast brought the entire experience over the top, we expected basic and received a variety of choice.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Very comfortable hotel"
We had a very comfortable stay here!! The hotel was close to shopping and restaurants!! The breakfast in am was very good!! Great variety and staff were friendly and accommodating !!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
michelle
Nice and well maintain hotel
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Martin
"Great place to stay, but stay away from breakfast!"
I did not like the breakfast and went elsewhere on the second day of my stay but overall great hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Effie
"CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION"
GOOD ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICE. ENJOYED BREAKFAST SERVICE. POOL AND HOT TUB APPRECIATED AFTER LONG DRIVE. WOULD COME AGAIN
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
BOB
"Awesome staff and breakfast"
The hotel staff were very helpful and always had a smile when you needed some information. The breakfast was great - no fake bacon and pancakes were delicious. Although the room is small, it was very clean and comfortable. A very nice place to stay if you are going to Sandbanks park.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Lu
"Nice hotel. Centrally located"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Continental breakfast was great
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Highly recommend great place to stay."
What a fabulous place, bed was so comfortable, wonderful stay, beautiful pool & hot tub immaculately clean, excellent breakfast. Wonderful staff. The best stay our entire holiday. Would diffidently stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"A really nice Hotel!"
We booked with Expedia last minute for a couple days stay at the Best Western Belleville. We received a few texts from Reeva from the Best Western asking us if we needed any special requirements before we arrived. It was nice to be asked if needed something special. The check in went quick and we got our room. The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is included and has scrambled eggs, bacon, etc.. The inside pool is clean. Also ask Best Western for the Sand Banks season pass ( $15 a day charge to your room ) and avoid the line ups to pay at Sand Banks. I have no negative comments for our stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Tony
"Clean and comfortable."
Clean, quiet and comfortable hotel fine for an overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Room was up to date with lots of room for family of 5. The pool was clean and fun
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Good hotel."
Breakfast was chaotic. Food and plates were unavailable and took a long time to resolve. Nowhere to sit so had to eat standing up. Overall hotel was good and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Good stay."
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was comfortable and I was happy with the fact that they welcomed our dog like a guest. The location was very convenient to all of the amenities that we needed. I was extremely impressed with the continental breakfast offered, and have to say that it was the best that I have seen, ever. I was particularly impressed that they offered bacon, eggs & a make to order pancake machine. SWEET! Only concerns were the noise of the in-suite fridge and the fact that the pet friendly rooms were on the second floor rather than on the main level. All in all a great stay and I would recommend without hesitation.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Randy
Room was nice, good breakfast, nice staff
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Not pleased"
No hot water at night for two nights Yes it was at night but still.... No interest in my membership card because I booked through a third party. I will think before I use Best western again. Cards are to build loyalty and you have not done anything to endear yourself to me with that policy.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
"it may not be a 5 star but it's a great option"
Very clean, super comfortable bed and well appointed room. Would definitely stay again if back in Belleville.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Kirk
"Highly Recommend"
This motel is very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable. My family and I frequent the Belleville area and always stay here. My kids love the free popcorn and the clean swimming pool. The free continental breakfast is delicious and has a great variety. I definately recommend this motel.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
JoAnn
"Clean, basic hotel"
Good hotel if you're just passing through town. The only reason I go to Belleville is to visit my Dad since he has no room for guests.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Dianne
"Basketball team"
My basketball team was very pleased with the environment and surroundings. There was pretty much every store within walking distance. So all was great.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
CJ
"Family Fun"
Staff very accommodating re: accommodating grandkids sleepover in our room. Pool very clean. Where are the traditional waffles? Missed them this time.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Betty
My Wife and I took the kids for a weekend get-away and were overly pleased with the hotel and staff. The kids did a lot of swimming in the pool and my wife and I got to relax in the hot tub. Even though the pool and hot tub were not very large, we were very impressed as to how clean and well maintained the pool area was. While we were in the pool area, a staff member came in and was testing the condition of the pool and hot tub water, which is done quite regularly at this hotel. We were very happy with the free hot breakfast, which included muffins, bagels, english muffins, which could be toasted, an automatic pancake maker, sausage patties, eggs, yogurt, oranges, bananas, grapefruit, 3 different cereals, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juices and water. Also they had a popcorn maker, which was available to get popcorn throughout the day. The staff were always very helpful and courteous to all of our needs. Also the hotel was very close to main shopping malls/stores, and restaurants. The room was very clean and comfortable and if there was anything extra we needed, like pillows, etc., the staff were quick to reply and accommodate every request. Will definitely stay at this hotel in the future.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
This hotel is in a great location which is close to shopping, restaurants and has easy access to the 401. The staff are friendly and efficient. The breakfast has something for everyone - hot and cold. We have stayed here numerous times.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
S&C
My stay was very good but the direction to your hotel and signage was not very noticeable and directions were not very good . But other then that my stay was enjoyable and you staff was very pleasant
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Fun for kids, right off HWY 401 in Belleville"
Nice variety for breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, and the pool is fun for the kids. Next to the mall and a short walk to a great riverside park & playground for the kids.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Easter Trip"
Very Quit clean room.Hotel is close to everything.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"A night away"
Rooms very clean Beds very comfortable Breakfest great
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
John Ann
Ok a little disappointed in breakfast Room said king bed no way that was a king bed
"Excellent place to stay"
Excellent service, comfortable and conveniently located.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
On a wine tour weekend. Great place to stay ! Breakfast was good and the hotel is central to the quinte mall
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
rhonda
"It was ok but not what I thought I paid for..."
My family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) stayed at this hotel for one night returning home from a trip to Toronto. We were excited to get here because we had booked 2 queen beds and the previous hotel on had 2 double beds (we weren't used to double beds, and realized we needed more room for a comfortable sleep). We were quite tired when we arrived at the hotel, I checked in and got to our room and found 1 queen bed and a pull out sofa. Not an overly big deal but it would have been nice to have the two queen beds that we paid for. No...I didn't tell the front desk about the error because we didn't want the hassle of moving our stuff to another room with two cranky kids, since it was only one night. Other than that the stay was great, we loved that when we went swimming we were the only ones in the pool and the breakfast was amazing!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great Service"
Quick night through for business, great service. Texting prior to arrival to ensure anything was needed was I nice touch!
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Jesse
"Good stay overall!"
Good location. Nice pool. Good breakfast-well stocked and neat clean and tidy.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
retired couple
"Clean"
Perfect
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Marie
Great stay staff was very helpful and we enjoyed our stay breakfast was awesome
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Very nice motel"
I highly recommend this hotel, its very clean, friendly staff and a great breakfast.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
JoAnn
The bed was very comfortable but the sofa bed was horrible, the mattress was so thin my son said it felt like he was lying on the springs.He had a backache for 2 days after.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Accommodations are great"
Clean and well appointed accommodations. New updated furniture. Breakfast has lots of selection. Eggs, bacon, cereal and lots more. Free wifi. The staff on the front desk are wonderful. Maps of the local area available. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Belleville Best Western"
Hotel was clean and well maintained. Typical Best Western quality. Text messaging from hotel staff was appreciated (pre-during-port stay) to ensure all was well. Booking detailed as "double room" a bit misleading as a double room is actually a single room with two beds. Overall 4/5.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Close to the city"
Nice hotel although having the eating area right at the entrance was a bit of a put off, part from that bed was really comfortable
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
james
The room was small with only one chair to sit on. The staff was not friendly. Will not go back.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
d.
"Best Western is truly the best :)"
We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western hotel. The staff was very accommodating, we did not get to the hotel until very late at night. The staff was very friendly and got us checked in quickly. It was nice walking into a great room that was very clean and relaxing. In the morning we went down to the lobby for a buffet breakfast that was included with the room. Breakfast was great the staff made sure we had everything we needed. We highly recommend this hotel, the staff was what made our stay so pleasant. We will definitely stay again when we go to visit our family in Bellville. Thank you very much to the staff for there friendliness and caring for our comfort.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"waste of money"
Nice hotel. Problem is the staff have no idea what they are doing. Luckily I had my extra door lock on, because staff tried to barge in at 9:30am in the morning. And I mean BARGE in. I was offered no explanation or answers. Just basically woke up thinking I was getting broken into. I was able to go back to sleep despite how annoying and stressful that was. A few hours later I get a call disturbing me again, asking very bluntly if I plan on checking out today. Of course I do and explain that. I get no apology or mention of the earlier events. Now I am just really confused and annoyed. Not long after I get a call on my personal phone (long distance) TELLING me I have checked out at 6am and have left items in my room. I explain that's impossible as I am still in the room with my wife and clearly haven't left. I am met with a response still TELLING me that staff came to check on me this morning and I checked out at 6am, but they are in the room and I have left items behind. I ensure that she knows she is talking about the correct room and explain again that I have never left but mention the mass annoyances and confusion from this morning. I am met with well staff was trying to get in the room because you checked out. No I didn't check out, someone knocked really hard and fast and then try to enter using the master key, but was blocked by the slider lock. Oh yeah well that was staff. That means someone is in the room. No apology given... what a terrible time. Waste of money.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Rich
"great stay"
excellent as always
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Paola
"Best, Best Western I've been too."
Overall this Best Western hits the mark in every respect. It's clean, modern looking, staff is friendly, parking is sufficient, location is unbeatable. I was 100% satisfied with experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Tyler
"Convenient hotel off of the 401"
The service was great. Our specific room had a mild musty smell to it. However, the room was clean, the breakfast was good and the customer service was excellent. Received txt messages before checking in, after checking in to the room and after checking out. Reaching out to a customer in this manner in order to ensure the best experience for us, was a first for me and a pleasant surprise. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for one in Belleville, Ontario or are looking for one right off of the 401.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015