All hotels in Belleville, Ontario, Canada
387 North Front St, Belleville, ON, K8P3C8, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Close to the city"
Nice hotel although having the eating area right at the entrance was a bit of a put off, part from that bed was really comfortable
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
james
The room was small with only one chair to sit on. The staff was not friendly. Will not go back.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
d.
"Best Western is truly the best :)"
We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western hotel. The staff was very accommodating, we did not get to the hotel until very late at night. The staff was very friendly and got us checked in quickly. It was nice walking into a great room that was very clean and relaxing. In the morning we went down to the lobby for a buffet breakfast that was included with the room. Breakfast was great the staff made sure we had everything we needed. We highly recommend this hotel, the staff was what made our stay so pleasant. We will definitely stay again when we go to visit our family in Bellville. Thank you very much to the staff for there friendliness and caring for our comfort.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"waste of money"
Nice hotel. Problem is the staff have no idea what they are doing. Luckily I had my extra door lock on, because staff tried to barge in at 9:30am in the morning. And I mean BARGE in. I was offered no explanation or answers. Just basically woke up thinking I was getting broken into. I was able to go back to sleep despite how annoying and stressful that was. A few hours later I get a call disturbing me again, asking very bluntly if I plan on checking out today. Of course I do and explain that. I get no apology or mention of the earlier events. Now I am just really confused and annoyed. Not long after I get a call on my personal phone (long distance) TELLING me I have checked out at 6am and have left items in my room. I explain that's impossible as I am still in the room with my wife and clearly haven't left. I am met with a response still TELLING me that staff came to check on me this morning and I checked out at 6am, but they are in the room and I have left items behind. I ensure that she knows she is talking about the correct room and explain again that I have never left but mention the mass annoyances and confusion from this morning. I am met with well staff was trying to get in the room because you checked out. No I didn't check out, someone knocked really hard and fast and then try to enter using the master key, but was blocked by the slider lock. Oh yeah well that was staff. That means someone is in the room. No apology given... what a terrible time. Waste of money.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Rich
"great stay"
excellent as always
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Paola
"Best, Best Western I've been too."
Overall this Best Western hits the mark in every respect. It's clean, modern looking, staff is friendly, parking is sufficient, location is unbeatable. I was 100% satisfied with experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Tyler
"Convenient hotel off of the 401"
The service was great. Our specific room had a mild musty smell to it. However, the room was clean, the breakfast was good and the customer service was excellent. Received txt messages before checking in, after checking in to the room and after checking out. Reaching out to a customer in this manner in order to ensure the best experience for us, was a first for me and a pleasant surprise. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for one in Belleville, Ontario or are looking for one right off of the 401.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
R A
Great time staff are super friendly clean rooms.Close to the highway, reasonable price. I will go there again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"January 2015 stay"
We frequently stay at the Best Western Belleville ON when we are visiting family. Always enjoy friendly , efficient service and the room once again was very clean.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Margaret
"A good choice"
Nice place. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Good breakfast choices made my morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Pet Policy"
Their pet policy should be amended to exclude them from morning breakfast and pool area. If it should exist they lack proper signage. Liability in both areas may be considerable should a situation present itself.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Carlos
Stayed here for 2 nights. Pretty standard best western. Not a bad thing as everything was what we expected. Definitely will stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
They were very accommodating about an early check in, the beds were extremely comfortable and the hotel was clean and inviting.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Deborah
"last time I sTay there!!"
Room was clean but website was misleading in that we were lead to believe they had a fitness room there. In reality it was the Goodlife franchise several blocks away for which we had to pay! Furthermore, the breakfast was horrible and location was noisy and building looked like a dive !!!
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Belleville weekend away ..."
A very pleasurable stay. Even with a large gathering of young hockey kids, it was comfortable and relaxing.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Will stay again"
Love to be back here possibly not just for business
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Miroslav
Great hotel. Staff were very friendly. Enjoyed the free breakfast and the pool was nice
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Business/Pleasure Trip to Belleville"
Very central location...401, Downtown core (meeting location), Quinte Mall, restaurants. Enjoyed my stay...rooms very comfortable. Also not too far from Loyalist College so when not in meetings, was able to pick up my son and go to dinner, Christmas shopping at the mall etc.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Close to amenities"
Stayed with my mom. Everything was excellent, but dust bunnies were hanging over the tv and desk from the ceiling.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Genn
"Nice Family Hotel"
We had a great time celebrating my daughters 13th birthday! Staff was amazing, very friendly to my group of teenagers. We had full use of the lobby, including tv. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Brandi
"Brief stay fine."
Typical for rate and star rating. Efficient friendly staff. Hot breakfast par for course...adequate, not exceptional.
Stan
"staff"
great crew on the front desk. I found them friendly and helpful
"Close to the 401"
I have been staying at this hotel for several years as my father lives close by. Staff is friendly, room clean although they could use an upgrade and the location is convenient. Breakfast is nothing special, but still nice to have a bite to eat before you hit the road!
"Great hotel close to all amenities and shopping."
There was a great free breakfast in the lobby area. For other meals there were lots of restaurants near by. I loved the shopping opportunities very close to the hotel.
Betty
"One night stay on route to east coast"
We took a chance and checked in early, room was ready, well presented and clean. Check in was fast. Nice beds we got a good nights sleep. Good choices for morning breakfast too.
Alan
"Clean rooms, friendly staff, breakfast included"
Ok, I don't have 1500 words to describe the hotel or my stay. It was nice and yes I would stay there again if I were to visit Belleville. I would also recommend it to others if they were staying over night, visiting or passing through to stay there. Hope this is sufficient.
"It's the little things that make the difference."
Centrally located and clean with a great breakfast spread from bacon and eggs to pancakes, muffins to cereals and variety of teas/coffee and juices. Staff are friendly and helpful. The little details that make the difference are a hotel room with more than enough accessoble electrical outlets for all your electronics in whichever corner of the room you choose. The in room coffee maker comes with 4 packets of coffee and tea, a front desk clerk that quickly offers to find your Best Western points and apply them and having the internet password written on the back of the key envelope. I am booking my next stay in 2 weeks with confidence.
Maria
"good place to stay"
Only issue is that 1 of the beds really looked like the sheets were not changed. I was travelling alone so not a big deal for this stay.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"very nice hotel, went to visit family close by"
the staff very friendly, and the breakfast very good.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Convenient and restful"
Our visit was brief but restful. The continental breakfast was convenient and helped us get on our way quickly.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Kirk
"Very enjoyable"
My family has been going to this hotel for years. The hotel has been through regular updates and changes but is a great place for stopovers on long journeys. Pleasant staff, amenities and rooms had all that was necessary for a comfortable stay. Very pleasant breakfast. Pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Barb
"Very modern, well maintained, and comfortable"
The hotel was beautifully maintained, with many little personal touches not found in chain hotels. The indoor pool was very nicely done. Beds were new, very soft and comfortable. Breakfast was better than the usual hot breakfast included with hotel stays. Location was very convenient to the 401, but otherwise a rather typical suburban highway exit neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Business Trip."
Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly, my only problem was with the amenities. I was on a business trip, and I was there for only one night. The reason I picked this Hotel is because due to the time of my meetings, I would be spending a lot of time in the Hotel, therefore I would be using the pool/hottub and watching movies in my room. First of all, the movie channel was not working, and when I brought up this issue to the front desk, she just informed me that, "Yah, its not working" No apology. The pool was extremely cold, and no one could even use it. I'm not sure if the heater was broken, or they just kept it really cold. The hottub is not a "Hottub" as this word would describe. Its very old, and was built as a after thought. It is more like a bathtub. It is very small, and only has room for one person, with the temperature not being much greater than a warm bath. In addition, the chemicals were so extreme in this tub, that my eyes were burning without even getting them close to the water. Other than these issues, the place is clean, convenient, and the complimentary hot breakfast is great.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Dean
"The hotel was quiet and easy to get to."
We were attending a funeral for a family member, so enjoyed the restful stay afterward.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Rene
"Convenient for an overnight stay"
Hotel was pretty standard, with very pleasant front desk service. Room was freezing cold! Bathroom fan attached to light switch, which I find very annoying. Overall decent room. Breakfast was very good - more than I expected, with eggs, sausage, toast, muffins, pancakes, etc etc, and very good teabags, rather than the usual Red Rose cheapies. Couldn't be more convenient location for a quick overnight stay, right off 401 and right beside a gas station. Great smokehouse with take-out directly across the street, Dem Bones; I highly recommend the brisket sandwich!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
C Ann
"Lazy night desk attendant, day staff great."
The room was adequate but not the room I paid for. When we arrived late (11pm) the girl working that evening was less than excited. After checking in I went to check our room only to find that it was not the queen suite I had paid for but a room with 2 dbl beds instead. When I asked the front desk girl about it she said that because we had a dog, that was the only room available and since I had booked through hotels.com there was nothing she could do about the price difference. The next morning when I talking with a different staff member she said that there were indeed other pet friendly rooms available and that the other girl was mistaken. Grrrrr, not impressed. At this point I really did not want to move rooms as we were travelling with a lot of luggage due to our family relocation so we stayed then next two nights in the same room. Since we weren't footing the bill I didn't make a big deal out of it but I was thoroughly disappointed and will not be booking there again.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Jean
"Good place"
We were there for one night an it's a perfect clean place to stay. The breakfast was also OK. It's a modern hotel, and the restrooms were ok too.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Eudald
"Very nice hotel close to the highway"
The staff were extremely helpful and the hotel was clean and quiet
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Close to highway and restaurants. Very satisfactory accommodation and breakfast. Reception was very welcoming.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great value!"
Came to visit friends for a couple of days in Belleville. Rooms were clean and air conditioned. Beds were incredibly comfy. Hotel front staff were courteous and helpful. Great stay over all.
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
Cory
"Enjoyed our stay!"
Stayed one night. Close to highway, shopping and restaurants. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Beautiful view of the Trent River"
We fully enjoyed spending two nights at this apartment. The accommodation was lovely with lots of antique furnishings ... marble bathroom with heated floor ... all the amenities one could ask for! The walk-out to the balcony was an added bonus with an excellent view of the river. Also an excellent location as it's right in town. We'd highly recommend this apartment to a couple ... very private and quiet too. : )
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Joan & Aaron
"Price was right"
Only there for a couple hours, but was worth the price.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. Very quiet and convenient for the 401, shopping and Bay of Quinte sightseeing. It is also pet friendly which was a bonus for us!
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Pat
Cleanless bathroom We loved pool.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Véronique
"No surprises, no worries"
For an overnight stay in Belleville, the Best Western met our expectations. Breakfast was good, the hotel was clean and quiet, and the room was comfortable. I would stay again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Kids loved the pool.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"The hotel meeds a remodel"
Good, the hotel needs a good remodel. Over good, very generous in the breakfast, but the hotel is a bot expensive.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
mike
We had an excellent stay and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and our room. The breakfast was great and the serving hours were generous. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Darren
"Excellent hotel close to shopping"
My daughter and my 2 grandchildren were in town for school shopping we combine a nice family experience of shopping and dining. The hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014