All hotels in Lisbon, Portugal
Avenida Engenheiro Arantes E Oliveira 9, Lisbon, 1900-221, Portugal, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place"
Just an overnight, but this hotel (room, staff, breakfast) were fantastic. We had A/C issues and someone was up immediately to fix it. I would absolutely stay here again. Less than 10euros for a cab from the airport and it's across the street from the metro. A+!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Hanne
"Hot days and nights."
Arrival to the hotel was very easy by metro. We were grateful we were able to check in early since we got there around noon. The hotel clerk was helpful in giving directions to cafe and grocery store nearby. One big disappointment was that the room never cooled off during our 3 days stay though we had complained and they supposedly had sent someone to check the air conditioning.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Albert
"Hard beds and no AC"
The beds are Rick hard and there's no AC. On the plus side, it's very close to the subway.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Corban
Perfect hotel especially if you have transportation, available to come to the center. We were on 17th floor with perfect view. Breakfast is rich enough so you can find something deklicious for everybody. If I go there again I will chose the same hotel.
Other trip Nov 8, 2014
The stay was really great, breakfast was very nice with a large choice of items, parking on arrival was a small issue with them wanting to charge for it but they soon made it free when we showed them that was how it was advertised, having the metro at the door really made it easy to see the sites, room service food was worth while and reasonably priced, supermarket is in row of buildings if you need to purchase any supplies, great stay, big tick.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"not that good"
hotel in not close to the center of the city, minibar is empty room service is very limited.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
TAREK
"Suburb location, steps to excellent Metro system"
Welcoming staff and lobby. English speaking staff, all display pleasure in service excellence. Location is away from center city so those who love hustle should choose a different hotel. However, for those who love hustle but not 24/7 close proximity to Metro to city and airport make Altis a perfect choice. A subway ride in either direction is 15-20 minutes. Subway opens at 6:30AM, closes after midnight. Rooms are western size w/comfortable bedding, adequate closet space, mini bar. Bath also large. Grocery store, clothing store and grill within steps of front door. Altis also has full service restaurant which I did not visit. Breakfask can be included for a fee. The negatives: room and bathroom lighting is poor, no plug in bathroom, tub deep making getting out an unusually careful exercise. By
Response by Altis Park Hotel
Dear customer, Thank you for your kind review. It is very pleasant to all of us to see that our clients are satisfied with our Hotel and service. Hope to see you at Altis Park Hotel once you visit Lisbon again. Our best regards.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
solo traveler
"Nice hotel near airport, yet accessible to city"
Standard hotel bed and amenities. The first room we were given had a strong insecticide odor (Raid?) so we were transferred to another room upstairs that did not have the odor.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Patrick
"Just for one night"
I stayed at the hotel only for one night for a short sleep. The room was very clean and quiet, and I saw the sunrise from my window overlooking the water. The shower head was not working in the bathroom but I managed to take a shower anyway... The stuff was very helpful the breakfast is very generous, although I was missing my oatmeal, which they don't have. The ride to the train station took a few minutes .
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Re-starring required"
If this is a four-star hotel (as, indeed, it is rated on Expedia), then the Red Roof Inn is a four-star hotel.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
TJ
"A very fine hotel"
It is a quiet, well located hotel with friendly staff. I experienced no inconvenience whatsoever. Staff responded to my requests promptly and with an additional care.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
excellent location and great value for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2013
Helpful staff , nice room. We were happy that the hotel bar was open late.
2 night trip May 28, 2013
"Close to Lisbon Airport"
The hotel staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. When we arrived the concierge recommended my husband park the vehicle on the street as there was available free parking.. Our room had a superb view of the Vasquez de Gomez bridge. It was amazing. We picked it because of the proximity to the airport, it was 10 minutes to the airport. Plus there is a gas station en route so as we had a rental, it was very convenient. The only down side was the bath stopper was jammed and we were unable to open it up to drain the water. We did not report it because we were only staying one night, but we were very sure it would have been fixed, it was just inconvenient.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2013
"Transportation"
Subway entrance is right around the corner. We found Lisbon subway system efficient and simple to use.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
I had a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2013
"don't stay here!!!"
the hotel room looks from 60's since then nothing was changed or remodeled! the bathroom smells urine after they "clean" and the door is falling apart! room service doesn't exist because they only have to persons at the from desk for all the costumers. When you call and ask for something you have to go to the lobby and pick it up. As I hear the hotel stuff saying miracles it my happen in fatima, not at the altis park hotel!!!this hotel is a night mare, if you're looking to ruin your stay, stay at the altis park!!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
fyamasaki

Not a 4 stars hotel. Maybe it was 15 years ago.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good value! love the service there!"
The stuff there is absolutely superrrrrr nice!! 5star level! i will come back just because their service! and we like the buffet there! If i have to say, the location is not perfect (it is not in the center), but the metro station is downstairs and the decoration is superr coollll, very convenient. Would recommend you to buy a 24 hour ticket. Love Portugal~
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
zhuyi
"Decent place to stay in Lisbon"
Hotel was conveniently located a short train ride from the airport, though with the proximity to the airport I have to say that I was surprised they didn't have an airport shuttle available like their other hotels which were even farther from the airport. Take my advice, just take the metro versus a taxi. The hotel is located right by the hotel so super easy. It was easy enough to take the metro to all the places we wanted to go in Lisbon also. Breakfast was pretty good although bacon could have been cooked more and food kept hotter. As well, buns weren't always as fresh as the day before which means we were getting 'day old' buns. Room smelled of smoke even though we had a non-smoking room. I suspect hotel used to have smoking everywhere and now they have designated non-smoking rooms, but for someone with allergies, the smoke smell was still discernible and meant that I got congested because of the lingering odour. Bathroom was a good size and so was room which was great. Staff was very good and all in all, we'd still go back to this hotel. It was a decent price and we didn't mind taking the metro to get where we needed to go.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Hotel was close to the metro ."
Because of location going "Downtown" was very easy
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice hotel right on the metro line."
Great location for day trips. Even though it wasn't in the city centre the metro stop was right outside the hotel entrance and there was parking at the hotel. Great spots for doing day trips outside of town. The breakfast was amazing and exceeded my expectations. Staff were very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
well travelled
"Good hotel next to a metro station"
In general it was a good experience, good breakfast, not expensive restaurant, 100 feet from metro station Olaias. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
alfredo
"Great service"
Overall good but the elevators are noisy.
10 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Very close to the Metro"
This hotel should not be rated a 4* hotel. When we arrived we queued for a short time, while the receptionists went into great detail with maps and other details about the hotel to other couples checking in. When it was our turn they were rude and short with their responses. We thought this was because we were seen as being young. (I'm 21, and he's 22). Very unhelpful staff. After requesting a double bed when booking, we were given a twin room, but they said they upgraded us from the standard room to a superior room. If our room was the superior room, I cant imagine what the standard room was like. The room was just adequate, bath stopper was broken, and light was constantly flickering. On the upside, the rooms were cleaned daily and were given fresh towels each day. Bar downstairs was completely over priced. I would recommend this hotel, only because it's extremely close to the Metro, but if you can stay somewhere else, go for another option!
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"good service, comfy rooms"
Hostel is easy to find and close to the train station, but a little bit out of the city centre (about 20 min on the train.) The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were large, comfortable and clean. Bathrooms also clean and large. Overall an excellent experience
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
kerry119
"Bed"
Beds are too hard and blankets are too thin and old fashion but overall very nice place to stay .
Response by Altis Park Hotel
Dear customer, Thank you for your kind review at Tripavisor. It is very pleasant to all of us to see that our clients are satisfied with our Hotel and service. Hope to see you at Altis Park Hotel once you visit Lisbon again. Our best regards.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Ty husbands
"Staff very rude and lack any customer service"
We stayed 3 nights the staff couldn't have been any worse I've had better service at the premier inn 4 star hotel I don't think so more like a 2 star location is out of town close to the metro airport is 8 stops, hotel was cheap not cheerfull
Response by Altis Park Hotel
Dear Customer, Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry if we did not meet your expectations. We hope to see you again at the Altis Park Hotel again that you visit Lisbon. Best regards
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Great hotel, would definitely go back there"
We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was excellent, breakfast bar offered tasty hot and cold options (big plus for the gluten-free option). Hotel itself is only a few steps away from the Metro, which runs every few minutes and is a super efficient way of travelling through the city. There's also a bus stop across the road (which we did not use, so can't comment on the bus timetables). Overall an excellent experience, one I would like to repeat next time we're in Lisbon.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
A&M
"nice hotel near metro"
good
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
johnson
"Excellent standard"
Altis Park is an excellent hotel, very nice to stay. The staff are most helpful, and the quality of the room is of a high standard you'd expect from a 4* hotel, beds were comfortable and I slept well. The hotel is just beside the metro Olaisis station, using the metro I was able to travel to Lisbon centre easily in the morning and return in the evening. I got a high level room with a beautiful view of the sea. The supermarket next door (closes at 9 pm) provided me with drinks and food for the trip. I strongly recommend the installation of wifi throughout the hotel, when it is limited to the lobby it is quite inconvenient but if your device have LAN connection, they provide this in the rooms.
3 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Traveller
"four stars spot on"
Nice comfortable nights stay
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"No free WIFI in rooms"
The hotel was ok for the price. Rooms are comfortable. There is no free wifi in the rooms however there is LAN internet ports in the rooms. You can join the other people trying to use the free WIFI in the foyer. So if you are taking a whole laptop take a cable for it.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Good choice for a stay near the airport"
The hotel is 10-15 min from the airport. Its large, fancier than I had imagined, the price is moderately low, and if you do not imagine being in a lively neighborhood (the area around the hotel is residential and dull) then this is a perfect place to stay before going to the airport
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
IL
"Satisfying stay"
Good hotel, staff were very helpful; though for 4* service you'd really expect to find wifi in the rooms and not just the public foyer. Not much around it but metro out front to city in 2 stops. Save yourself the €13 taxi flag fall from the airport and get the metro for €2
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
First time in Lisbon, pleasantly surprised of very high level of Altis Park Hotel service. Everything from the beginning to the end of our visit was perfect: location is 50 meters walk from Metro Olias, nice and clean modern room, professional staff, personal hotel account you can access via TV, business Cisco IP phone, wired Internet access in the room ( plus wireless from Lobby) . Breakfast was included so we enjoyed our stay. We had to departure very early, about 6:00 in the morning before metro open, so we ordered a taxi and it took literally 10 min to the airport.
5 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
"Good value hotel with good links to City centre"
We stayed at the Altis Park overnight because it was within walking distance of an event we were attending. It is situated outside the City centre but there is a Metro station nearby. The overall appearance of the hotel is good, although it is not in a great area. The reception staff did not come across as particularly helpful or friendly. Our room on the 7th floor (707) was spacious, clean and comfortable with a view over the rooftops to the river. The included breakfast was quite good considering the room rate with ample food available. There are a couple of basic cafe/bars close to the hotel. Our worst experience was getting our car out of the garage. We were told to leave 10 minutes before departing. We may have misunderstood but it appears they meant you have 10 minutes to leave. When we went to the garage the area where our car was was in complete darkness and we could not see the bay numbers. Eventually someone turned on the lights. When we got to the barrier it would not raise. We found a member of staff who took our car key away saying he would sort it out. We then waited almost 20 minutes and he had not returned. My wife had to go and find him to chase him up. In the meantime another car leaving had the same trouble and they found a different member of staff who did sort the problem quite quickly. Garage parking is 11 Euros per night. Overall we were very satisfied with the hotel and thought it offered excellent value for money.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Tankertonians
"Best stay in Lisbon"
Reception staff were absolutely wonderful, I had problems of my own making, no problem for them though,they soon sorted. Breakfast, best I have had at any hotel in Portugal, and I'm a frequent user
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
bryns123
"Convient location"
Large, modern hotel. It lacks character, but is conveniently located very close to the metro - 15 minutes to the airport, and 10 minutes to the city centre.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Avro
"Very convenient"
We were very comfortable, well looked after and the position next to a metro station was ideal
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
"Great value. Highly recommend for thrifty people."
- Key here is value for money. Quiet, clean safe place but relatively cheap. You will find it a little dated and service mediocre. Right next to metro station so very convenient. - Service example is did not have electrical adapter in room or even bring one when asked but did have one at front desk. Also slow to bring iron and board when requested. But no big deal. The staff was nice. No problems. - Morning coffee is terrible. Worse than Denny's. Solution: Walk out front door and go right about 50 feet up the sidewalk and on right is a small indoor mall. On second floor are two great coffee places. The lady in little store on the left makes extremely good double esspresso. I nursed it all morning. Also in the mall first floor is a full supermarket with very cheap prices. - Lobby seems quiet except when a tour group comes in and then it's mobed as is the breakfast floor. Hotel caters mainly to European older tour groups (or did when I was there).
Other trip May 27, 2013
Adrian
HK
"Well placed hotel with good services"
Although its not in the centre, this hotel is an easy journey from the airport and a good base (via the metro) for exploring Lisbon. Internet (via an ethernet cable hidden behind the phone) is fast, breakfast good. Its clean and comfortable. OK its not in a tourist area, but you are very close. There is a large supermarket just behind the hotel.
Business trip Sep 23, 2012
SG
"For those that like to start the day correctly"
The Breakfast was the best by far of any Hotel we have stayed at in the Algarve and in Portugal itself. If you wanted it, I honestly believe it was there. The staff were quick to replace any dishes that were being depleted. Easy access to and from the airport. ,
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
DK

"Déçue"
hôtel dans un quartier d'immeuble sans intérêt , avions bien demandé un 3°lit adulte et avons eu un lit d'appoint. Petit déjeuner banal sans produit naturel.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
FR
"Bon compromis pour un voyage en famille"
Nous sommes partis en famille (2 ados et un bébé de 8 mois) pour un court séjour à Lisbonne. L'hôtel avait été choisi pour son confort et sa proximité du métro. Les points positifs : - excellente situation face à une sortie de métro avec ascenseur (pratique avec une poussette) - personnel très souriant et avenant - accueil personnalisé digne d'un 4-étoiles - propreté et fonctionnalité des chambres - mise à disposition d'un lit bébé sur demande - petit déjeuner inclus dans le prix de la chambre Les points à améliorer - Déco très impersonnelle - Petit déjeuner varié mais assez standard (à l'exception des fruits et légumes qui étaient très bons) - Climatisation un peu trop forte dans la salle du petit dej - Minibar très cher (4 euros le chocolat)
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Virginie
BE
"Fantástico"
Foi só uma noite mas foi magnífico
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Sérgio Miguel
PT
"Muito bom"
Ótimo hotel Metrô ao lado Padaria. E supermercado ao lado Enfim tudo muito bom eu recomendo
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Enio
PT
"Ótima localização e excelente custo/benefício"
Estrategicamente localizado bem próximo a estação Olaias do metrô, o hotel está em boas condições, o atendimento foi prático e eficiente, quartos bons e limpos. Wifi grátis e rápido. Emfim, gostei muito da experiencia e voltarei, sem dúvidas.
3 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
BR
"Needs refurbishment"
Room needs refurbishment, personnel was helpful and smiley, location not bad if you want to be close to the airport and the metro. No mini bar, sleepers I don't think it should be a 4*
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
GR
Zimmer super sauber, Bahnanbindung direkt vor der Tür, gutes Frühstück Preis-/Leistung top!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015