All hotels in Cottonwood, Arizona, United States of America
993 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ, 86326, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Clean and comfortable"
It was a sloppy, rainy, miserable High School Rodeo weekend, but knowing we had a warm, clean, comfortable room to come back to made it all worth while.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice hotel if you are saving cost"
Staff was great.. Breakfast was disappointing .. Rooms were spacious , but be prepared it gets very cold there
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
priscilla
"cottonwood sedona set up of project"
business trip came in Sunday night left Friday, great week
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"BUSINESS TRIP TO COTTONWOOD"
very nice rooms, restful nights of rest
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
We wanted an inexpensive room that was clean and up to date with decorating and no repairs needed. Sounds simple but not so in the real world. But everything was just as it should be, just right, even better everything was perfect. The room was clean and spacious. We had 2 queen beds and a extra roll away and still had room plus a mini frig, coffee maker & tea in room. They have a wonderful hot breakfast with eggs (hard boiled the first day and cheese omelets the second day), bacon the firs day and sausage the second, waffles or you could just get a bagel and yogurt or cereal. They also had oatmeal with toppings, donut holes and juice. lots of choices that I still didn't mention, with a counter staff person who was so very helpful and so accommodating to everyone, she was so wonderful! They even went past the 9am breakfast cut off and were even putting out more fresh food. We were close to all the places we were planning to see- Jerome, Sedona, Out of Africa (in Cottonwood area) and even up to Flagstaff to play in the snow. This is exactly what I want when I have to travel, a reasonably priced room that needs no repairs, clean, neat, not afraid to walk barefooted on the floor and room to move around. we paid $79 per night plus $10 per night for the extra roll away bed for our 5th person.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Gene
"comfortable breakfast and services"
We had a happy breakfast time with help person. she was kind and worked properly.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Clean and ready"
We got in too early to check in but they let us keep our bags there locked in a closet until we returned for check in. Didn't want to leave our bags in the car while on a 5 hour train ride. The Verde Canyon train ride was a great experience and this hotel is just a few miles away.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Deanie
"Friendly staff, clean and comfortable"
Friendly and helpful staff, the room was clean and quite comfortable. Nothing fancy, but we were only there for one night and it was a solid choice.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
AR
"Nice and comfort hotel"
Thus hotel is located at good place for traveling Sedona.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
choi
"Highly Recommend"
We really enjoyed our stay. Our room was perfect; clean & comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Jeffrey
"Close to Sedona, but avoids the traffic and crowds"
Very Good. Convenient location to restaurant and stores.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Might not stay there next time"
The room was well cleaned, I had hard time finding power points to charge my phone/laptop, could only find one next to bathroom. TV was old but was working fine, The AC/heater made lot of noise throughout my stay
1 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Satyabh
"A fair value for the price"
Overall, the stay was fine. Nothing special, but a basic hotel room. The major detractor was the bed, which was like sleeping on a board. A basic, but acceptable breakfast was available the next morning.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Not enough coffee in the coffee making equipment in the room. There were two beds and I think that there should have been enough coffee grounds for each person in the room to choose from de- caf and regular.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Ed
"Its had it's better days."
Visiting the Verde Valley wineries. chose the BW because of its location and Casitas. could not upgrade to casitas cuz of using hotels.com. that needs to be fixed. Have stayed there at least 4 times in the last 10 yrs and it is getting run down. They even close down the Jacuzzi for winter?
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Luis
"It was very nice as were the staff that we met."
We rode the train at clarkdale, so very convenient.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Warm reception"
We were greeted warmly by the receptionist. She gave us all the information we needed including a good place to eat. It means a lot to have a good receptionist!! Breakfast was wonderful. We will certainly stay there again when we are in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Stay at the Best Western Cottonwood, AZ"
An overnight with my best friend to celebrate her birthday. We were most impressed with the cleanliness and condition of the room even though the hotel is an older one.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Colleen
"Lucked Out in Cottonwood"
Bed quite comfortable and breakfast very adequate. Locals and staff helped me with a flat tire issue. Resolved at Reese Tire immediately and cheaply to my full satisfaction. Recommended great restaurants in Old Town by staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"NICE STAY"
VERY NICE STAFF. THE MEXICAN RESTURANT IS WONDERFUL.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"First Time at This Hotel"
Older hotel that has been remodeled. Room was nice and comfortable. The room was clean with the exception that it didn't look like the carpet had been vacuumed. Staff was very friendly and accomodating.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Donald
"AZ. Trip"
Very nice Hotel, great staff , best one we stayed in the hole trip.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not my best experience."
Did not appreciate the Praying Mantis on the TV. The door fit so poorly the only thing it kept out was large animals. Noise from folks upstairs was excessive. The front desk person was very good. Helpful and friendly at check in.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
JACK
The Hotel was very clean. Mexican restaurant next door had very good food. The Hotel had a continental breakfast that I didn't want, we ate & shopped in Jerome.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Ronald
"I would stay there again."
Perfect location for purpose of my trip. Easy to find with nearby places for dinner. free breakfast was great
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Martha
"One Star Bed"
My wife and I arrived at 7PM Arizona time. We were very tired. We fought high head winds on the highway all day long with loads of dust in the air. POSITIVE: Place was easy to find. Very nice lady at front desk walked us out to show us location of our room. It was a quiet, beautiful Arizona town, nice Mexican restaurant located within 100 feet of hotel with a unique menu. Room had all necessary items a traveler would need. Breakfast was awesome with another polite gal on hand to show us the layout. NEGATIVE: The king size bed and its pillows were horrible. Bed was stiff like a board, pillows were short and tall very awkward and itchy. When you think about the bed, after a long drive, it is probably the most important part of a room. We crashed around 9:30 local time. I guess I finally got to sleep around 1AM. There was a less expensive choice but I wanted a little more comfort and did not get it. I could recommend this hotel if you bring all of your own pillows, blankets, comforters and so on.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
ron
The hotel was centrally located in town the neighborhood around was quiet, the hotel and rooms where well maitianed. The only slight down fall was the people above us seem to be EARLY risers and walked around like they had lead in there shows but what can you expect when the hotel is sold out. Other then that we enjoyed our stay and will come back again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Dave L.
I was very impressed with the hotel, very convenient to Camp Verde and Sedona. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise, I was not expecting a lot, but the Best Western had hot food and many choices. I will definitely return.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Doreen
"Worth short drive to Sedona to save money"
Great location - trt the mexican food place right next door its to die for.. Cert comfy room.. Good breakfast!!
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Emery
"Great hotel!"
Our trip was to Sedona. Rates being cheaper in Cottonwood. Hotel was in a great location, not far from Sedona at all. Staff was friendly. Room clean and comfortable. The breakfast was filling. I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Sherri
"We enjoyed our stay!"
The hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating. Our room was very clean and nice. There was a nice stuffed chair for my husband to sit in. The bed was comfortable. The grounds were clean and well maintained. The hot breakfast in the morning had a good variety.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Shari
Room was clean and large. Beds were comfortable. Air Conditioner was rather loud. WIFI connection was spotty.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
It was a nice hotel but to far away from downtown Cottonwood.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Sandra Ohlhauser
"West Coast Anniversary Trip"
The hotel is old, but well maintained, some updates could be done but they would really only be cosmetic; the facility is clean and the bedding was comfortable. The hotel was easy to find and close enough to Sedona to enjoy the events/activities in both Sedona and Cottonwood. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful and quick to answer any questions and recommend local area restaurants, shopping areas, etc. This is a hotel I will visit the next time I travel to Sedona and/or Cottonwood. I actually tried to reserve a room at the hotel the following week but it was booked to capacity and I had to book a room at another hotel; this is a busy hotel that gets booked to capacity quickly.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
BBOOP
"Very Nice Experience"
The Staff was very nice and accommodating. Our room was clean and very nice. The toilet ran all night, however. We did let them know the next morning.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"close to Sedona"
Great
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Perfect for my stay"
I was just there for an overnight until I came up to Sedona. The room was LARGE .. it was quiet for being on the main street (I was in the back building facing the pool). It wasn't the hotel's fault that maintenance at the restaurant started blowing the leaves and stuff across their driveway so early in the morning... The staff was friendly and helpful - I got up to Cottonwood a couple of hours before official check in and they got me right in a room... and the breakfast bar was just enough to get me started in the morning ...
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Lyn
"Very disappointed"
The carpet was very dirty, the toilet, sink and tub looked like they had not been cleaned. I had to go by my own cleaning supplies.Bed frames had a thick coat of dust. One of the bed sheets was dirty as well. Tipping envelopes were left by house keeping, really?
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Affordable alternative if you're staying in Sedona"
I chose this hotel while visiting Sedona with my husband for our one year anniversary. While there are some incredibly gorgeous resorts right in the Sedona area, I was looking for a budget option that would be convenient to the sights. I didn't go wrong in choosing this Best Western. Located 25 miles away from Red a Rock State Park and directly on 89a, it was so easy to get right up in the morning and be in Sedona in a matter of minutes. In addition, the room was decent and clean and the staff were amiable. The hot breakfast was also a nice touch; you'll need it if you plan on hiking those trails. Enjoy!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Average hotel and rooms. Still was nice and close to stores and gas station. Has a pool.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Very nice and relaxing
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Tom O
"Pleasant place to stay near Sedona"
We were looking for a place to stay between Prescott and Flagstaff and landed here for one night.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Gross"
Bathroom reeked of urine. Said it was a non-smoking room but it smelled of old smoke. Rooms previously smoked in should not be advertised as non-smoking
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
I made an error in my personal plans and needed to get into the room much sooner than the usual check-in time. They were very accommodating and although they couldn't promise when I walked in the door they knew exactly who I was and went out of their way to make it happen. Perfect. A very friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Pat
"Consistent level of service"
As a member of Best Western rewards, I was not pleased to find out this stay didn't count because I booked through Expedia. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The complimentary breakfast spread was nice and included healthy alternatives.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Surprisingly pleasant hotel."
We stayed here over the 4th of July weekend and paid $89 a night as we booked in advanced. Closer to the date the price was up around $160. The hotel was clean and remodeled from the pictures we saw online. Based off the mixed reviews I was not sure if I was going to have a mediocre or a good experience. The Room was tidy and everything was in working order upon arrival. From the hotel balcony we were able to see fireworks from the town of Cottenwood. The bed was comfortable and the shower was remodeled and clean. The fridge worked well and everything else was good. The breakfast was very crowded the morning of the 5th of July and frustrating waiting line for the food. They had a standard toaster with 4 slots to warm up the cold biscuits for the biscuits and gravy. Needless to say this took quite a while. The bacon was standard hotel bacon and on the 6th they had sausage and some pretty dry eggs with cheese on them. There was yogurt, donuts and some tiny muffins. The coffee was fine and there were no lines on the 6th. By the time I finished eating at 7 the lady had brought out ketchup for the eggs which would have been nice to have. Overall I was impressed with the hotel but the breakfast could use a few upgrades/ more space.
"Comfort at a reasonable price"
Loved it! Pool and spa were a plus, also breakfast was better than most places we've stayed. We made use of the travel brochure rack in the lobby.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great for the price"
Very clean. We were pleasantly surprised. Very close to downtown.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"wewereable to satalite to sedona, jerome and india"
The best western room was super,the breakfast was not. Cold eggs and no fresh fruit.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great stay."
Room was clean and pool was great. Breakfast had many choices.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014