All hotels in Cottonwood, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here993 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ, 86326, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

The Hotel was very clean. Mexican restaurant next door had very good food. The Hotel had a continental breakfast that I didn't want, we ate & shopped in Jerome.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Ronald
"I would stay there again."
Perfect location for purpose of my trip. Easy to find with nearby places for dinner. free breakfast was great
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Martha
"One Star Bed"
My wife and I arrived at 7PM Arizona time. We were very tired. We fought high head winds on the highway all day long with loads of dust in the air. POSITIVE: Place was easy to find. Very nice lady at front desk walked us out to show us location of our room. It was a quiet, beautiful Arizona town, nice Mexican restaurant located within 100 feet of hotel with a unique menu. Room had all necessary items a traveler would need. Breakfast was awesome with another polite gal on hand to show us the layout. NEGATIVE: The king size bed and its pillows were horrible. Bed was stiff like a board, pillows were short and tall very awkward and itchy. When you think about the bed, after a long drive, it is probably the most important part of a room. We crashed around 9:30 local time. I guess I finally got to sleep around 1AM. There was a less expensive choice but I wanted a little more comfort and did not get it. I could recommend this hotel if you bring all of your own pillows, blankets, comforters and so on.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
ron
The hotel was centrally located in town the neighborhood around was quiet, the hotel and rooms where well maitianed. The only slight down fall was the people above us seem to be EARLY risers and walked around like they had lead in there shows but what can you expect when the hotel is sold out. Other then that we enjoyed our stay and will come back again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Dave L.
I was very impressed with the hotel, very convenient to Camp Verde and Sedona. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise, I was not expecting a lot, but the Best Western had hot food and many choices. I will definitely return.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Doreen
"Worth short drive to Sedona to save money"
Great location - trt the mexican food place right next door its to die for.. Cert comfy room.. Good breakfast!!
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Emery
"Great hotel!"
Our trip was to Sedona. Rates being cheaper in Cottonwood. Hotel was in a great location, not far from Sedona at all. Staff was friendly. Room clean and comfortable. The breakfast was filling. I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Sherri
"We enjoyed our stay!"
The hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating. Our room was very clean and nice. There was a nice stuffed chair for my husband to sit in. The bed was comfortable. The grounds were clean and well maintained. The hot breakfast in the morning had a good variety.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Shari
Room was clean and large. Beds were comfortable. Air Conditioner was rather loud. WIFI connection was spotty.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
It was a nice hotel but to far away from downtown Cottonwood.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Sandra Ohlhauser
"West Coast Anniversary Trip"
The hotel is old, but well maintained, some updates could be done but they would really only be cosmetic; the facility is clean and the bedding was comfortable. The hotel was easy to find and close enough to Sedona to enjoy the events/activities in both Sedona and Cottonwood. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful and quick to answer any questions and recommend local area restaurants, shopping areas, etc. This is a hotel I will visit the next time I travel to Sedona and/or Cottonwood. I actually tried to reserve a room at the hotel the following week but it was booked to capacity and I had to book a room at another hotel; this is a busy hotel that gets booked to capacity quickly.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
BBOOP
"Very Nice Experience"
The Staff was very nice and accommodating. Our room was clean and very nice. The toilet ran all night, however. We did let them know the next morning.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"close to Sedona"
Great
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Perfect for my stay"
I was just there for an overnight until I came up to Sedona. The room was LARGE .. it was quiet for being on the main street (I was in the back building facing the pool). It wasn't the hotel's fault that maintenance at the restaurant started blowing the leaves and stuff across their driveway so early in the morning... The staff was friendly and helpful - I got up to Cottonwood a couple of hours before official check in and they got me right in a room... and the breakfast bar was just enough to get me started in the morning ...
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Lyn
"Very disappointed"
The carpet was very dirty, the toilet, sink and tub looked like they had not been cleaned. I had to go by my own cleaning supplies.Bed frames had a thick coat of dust. One of the bed sheets was dirty as well. Tipping envelopes were left by house keeping, really?
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Affordable alternative if you're staying in Sedona"
I chose this hotel while visiting Sedona with my husband for our one year anniversary. While there are some incredibly gorgeous resorts right in the Sedona area, I was looking for a budget option that would be convenient to the sights. I didn't go wrong in choosing this Best Western. Located 25 miles away from Red a Rock State Park and directly on 89a, it was so easy to get right up in the morning and be in Sedona in a matter of minutes. In addition, the room was decent and clean and the staff were amiable. The hot breakfast was also a nice touch; you'll need it if you plan on hiking those trails. Enjoy!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Average hotel and rooms. Still was nice and close to stores and gas station. Has a pool.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Very nice and relaxing
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Tom O
"Pleasant place to stay near Sedona"
We were looking for a place to stay between Prescott and Flagstaff and landed here for one night.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Gross"
Bathroom reeked of urine. Said it was a non-smoking room but it smelled of old smoke. Rooms previously smoked in should not be advertised as non-smoking
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
I made an error in my personal plans and needed to get into the room much sooner than the usual check-in time. They were very accommodating and although they couldn't promise when I walked in the door they knew exactly who I was and went out of their way to make it happen. Perfect. A very friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Pat
"Consistent level of service"
As a member of Best Western rewards, I was not pleased to find out this stay didn't count because I booked through Expedia. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The complimentary breakfast spread was nice and included healthy alternatives.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Surprisingly pleasant hotel."
We stayed here over the 4th of July weekend and paid $89 a night as we booked in advanced. Closer to the date the price was up around $160. The hotel was clean and remodeled from the pictures we saw online. Based off the mixed reviews I was not sure if I was going to have a mediocre or a good experience. The Room was tidy and everything was in working order upon arrival. From the hotel balcony we were able to see fireworks from the town of Cottenwood. The bed was comfortable and the shower was remodeled and clean. The fridge worked well and everything else was good. The breakfast was very crowded the morning of the 5th of July and frustrating waiting line for the food. They had a standard toaster with 4 slots to warm up the cold biscuits for the biscuits and gravy. Needless to say this took quite a while. The bacon was standard hotel bacon and on the 6th they had sausage and some pretty dry eggs with cheese on them. There was yogurt, donuts and some tiny muffins. The coffee was fine and there were no lines on the 6th. By the time I finished eating at 7 the lady had brought out ketchup for the eggs which would have been nice to have. Overall I was impressed with the hotel but the breakfast could use a few upgrades/ more space.
"Comfort at a reasonable price"
Loved it! Pool and spa were a plus, also breakfast was better than most places we've stayed. We made use of the travel brochure rack in the lobby.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great for the price"
Very clean. We were pleasantly surprised. Very close to downtown.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"wewereable to satalite to sedona, jerome and india"
The best western room was super,the breakfast was not. Cold eggs and no fresh fruit.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great stay."
Room was clean and pool was great. Breakfast had many choices.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Jaime
"Friendly staff"
We stay at the Cottonwood Best Western a few times a year so we can visit the wine tasting rooms in the area. It is nothing fancy, but always clean and meets our needs. At our last stay, we needed a taxi to a local event. The front desk gal was very friendly, and made an extra phone call to verify a taxi was on its way. We also noticed that the same woman has staffed the breakfast room every time we've visited (weekends). She is amazingly dedicated to her job, considering it's not at all "glamorous." We were impressed at the positive attitude toward guest services exhibited by both the front desk and breakfast service staff.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
D.D.
"Slightly expensive for what you pay for"
I normally prefer staying at the Pines motel, but they had no vacancy the night we stayed in Cottonwood. Decided to try this place instead. Overall though compared to the area this place is not dumpy, but affordable. Most of the places in Sedona are way too expensive for what you get. Everything was great except that the bed was a little hard, the pillows were too thick giving me a neckache, and the breakfast omelets were a bit bland just being cheese and eggs. Would not hesitate in staying again when up in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
NikkosFam
"Great room for a basic hotel."
Pleasantly surprised at how nice this room was in Cottonwood!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
K Russell
Television reception was poor
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Room was clean. The breakfast was the standard waffles, cereals, and eggs. The staff was friendly and helpful especially in the breakfast room. I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
"Our Stay made or trip to Verde Canyon Enjoyable."
Staff was very Helpful & room was clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend The Cottonwood Inn.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Comfortable location for a visit to Cottonwood"
After a good breakfast we enjoyed our Verde River railroad trip. Got a good tip from motel staff for an excellent dinner.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Trygve
Great place to stay! Would recommend to all. Great location and the restaurant next door is a good choice to eat!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Better than expected."
Other than the fact that we were on the second floor rather than the first which we requested, the facility was clean and comfortable and the breakfast selections were plentiful. Dorothy, the breakfast hostess, is a kick! Very pleasant and helpful. The desk clerk who checked us in though, could take lessons from Dorothy. Only issue is that the walls are paper thin and we could hear the guys cheering the ballgame on TV in the room next door..it was as if we were sitting next to them. We were lucky that the game didn't go on super late.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"waffles"
GreAt waffles and breakfast.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Matthew moore
"Hotel close to attractions"
The Hotel is a great location to Sedona, Phoenix and is a few hours from Grand Canyon. We liked the location and the rate was reasonable compared to the higher priced hotels in the area. It still was expensive for what you got at this location, breakfast was good but little variety. The gentlemen that checked us in at the front desk was great but other staff had minimal information on where to eat and sites in the area. Management were around doing maintenance on rooms and grounds, seem to care about the upkeep. Room was decorated but dark inside with little light. The tub had a small leak when we used the shower.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Magoo
"Stay in Sedona"
Hotel was average at best. Room was very dated. Lights in bathroom took forever to light up. hot tub was closed. Pool had warm water but was completely covered in leaves and junk. Looked like it had not been cleaned in days. Spend a little extra and stay in Sedona
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Staff were very friendly"
Staff were excellent. We had 4 people in our party but the room only had enough towels for 2 but the desk clerk gave us what was needed. We could have used some shampoo & conditioner in the room as well as more soaps for the 4 of us but we made do. Bed was comforable & the breakfast was awesome. Good job.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Dar
"Close to Jerome, plenty of parking."
Decent price for comparable places in the area. Recommend
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
DT
I am a senior...and this was the worst night's stay I have EVER experienced in a hotel. We were on the ground floor, the person above us stomped, paced, slammed doors and dropped something very heavy literally all night long. We were going to call and request another room at 2 AM, but had been told at check in that hotel was booked full. The next day we requested another room or early departure, and we were switched to a second floor room. Much quieter, and we were able to get some sleep.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
drw
"Nice little hotel."
Nice little hotel, though the parking lot was under construction making parking annoying at times
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Great hotel close to Sedona!"
We wanted a reasonably priced hotel close to Sedona for hiking! This hotel was perfect! We returned each evening, showered and went to the restaurant's nearby for dinner. The hotel provided a lovely breakfast each morning. The staff was very friendly and very informative.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Rhonda
"My recent stay"
Clean, comfortable room. Great breakfast.....................
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
feequenttravler
"Hotel needs TLC"
When we arrived we were told the pool was closed. When I called the Desk to inquire about the location of the ice machine the first response was "it's broken" then I was told it was fixed and down near the pool. When I used the ice machine there was a bug and dirt in the ice cubes. Our first breakfast there was only biskets and gravy but when we were leaving we were told that we could have had an omelet if we had asked. The fridge in the room made a lot of noise.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2014
"Just passing through"
This hotel was clean and at a fair price. The mexican resturant just outside of it is excellent. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
bex
"Excellent Hotel"
From the ease of check-in, a quiet room, good, hot breakfast and a mattress I'd like to take home, this was an excellent hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Patty
"Newly renovated hotel with an excellent breakfast"
First time here, definetly will return.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
senior citizens
"Exactly what we needed"
Pilar and the rest of the staff were wonderful. The breakfast was great and well stocked. We will definitely stay here again if and when our travels bring us through the area!
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013