All hotels in Grandville, Michigan, United States of America
3425 Fairlanes Ave. SW, Grandville, MI, 49418, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Poor vibe
"Nice Quiet Stay"
No problems, Wasn't in room much
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Jerry
"sub par by far"
Staff was completely unhelpful. I was overcharged. No coffee for breakfast. Rude Manager Minesh(mike). Pool was way overcrowded. Turn down didn't restock. Minimal english. Place is not worth the price.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Preteen Pool Party"
Fantastic for a preteen pool New Years Eve party. The adjoining rooms gave them their own space. It was nice!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
I was visiting family over Thanksgiving. This hotel is adjacent to an Interstate interchange, and accessible from the Interstate.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
stephen
"Will go again!"
Awesome customer service, checked in early no problem, quiet area, loved the bathtub in our room.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Erika
"Review by Cornelius Dutmer"
It was very comfortable.
7 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
Cornelius E
"Worst hotel"
Horrible!! Worst hotel ever! Rooms were dirty, sheets were stained! Room next to us had a dog that kept us up all night! Originally booked room for two nights, after about an hour I cancelled the second night and went to a different hotel (would of left the same night but no rooms were available in the area). Would rather of slept in my car!
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Raman
"definately not this decade!"
Outdated rooms, furniture and bedding. Holes in walls with shotty patches. Disappointed that continental breakfast ran out of alot of foods at 8:00 a.m. ie Only 2 hard boiled eggs at 8 am!
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Jackie
First of all, this is an older hotel. We really just booked so we would have a place to sleep while visiting our son during GVSU family weekend. We didn't sleep too well. I heard a drip, drip, drip all night from a pipe that must have been housed in the wall right by the bed. The coffee maker in the bathroom (yuck) was missing its pot and I got a rude awakening to a spraying sink faucet when I got up to wash my face. The breakfast waffle batter was gone by 8 a.m. and there were coffee grounds in our cups. The people that worked at the hotel were kind but I just felt that for the price we paid, we would have been more comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Renovations need to be done with Housekeeping"
Dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in. The walls had stuff spattered, and the floor had food on it, not near the door, as it appeared a vacuum only reached about 5 feet into the room. The bed and pillows had stains, and there was hair on the blankets when turned down. One bed was clean the other obviously had been used and just "made" the next day.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Business travel
"Will give another try..."
Went for overnight with grandkids, looking forward to time in the pool. Worked out great first couple of hours. Left to go across street for late lunch, came back and the pool was closed because the pool had been compromised (I'm hoping it was just a baby in a diaper!!) Anyway, the pool was closed the rest of our stay. No fault of the hotel, but still a disappointment.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Sherry
"Horrible hotel"
Hotel was not clean. Mold in bathroom. No heat. Manager had to give me a space heater fro heat because the chillers are not on. Breakfast was consider of turkey sausage and microwave eggs and waffles. Froot loops were stale. Just a horrible hotel. Well excellent for construction workers. Internet was not working. Called the manager was told that "happens sometimes" and it happens to my computer. It should be back up. It never came back until the next morning.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Darryl
Smelly , Horrible staff and hotel condition, not recommended
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Micheal
Really enjoyed our stay!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
April
"Great staff, neat extras"
Very patient when hotels.com was being difficult and very much a hindrance (hotels.com was such a disappointment). Grandvillage staff were Super helpful when my husband discovered he left his ring, mailed it & we received it within a few days. Patient also with our dog's barking, can be hard to find pet friendly hotels. Great breakfast but go early to get a seat. Really cool pool area with air hockey, fusball, table style video game, a lot to do. Definitely get food from the restaurant across the street---REALLY yummy
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Christine
The hotel could use a good overall cleaning. They need new carpets and a more lighter update in the rooms as they dark. Our room wasn't cleaned when we left for the day. The beds weren't made. We had to ask for towels, we had key troubles more than once. Although the young man at the front desk was accommodating it seemed like we were always asking for something. I must admit that the beds and pillows were comfortable and I didn't hear any outside noise.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Not disappointed but for minor issues"
I was apprehensive based on other reviews. However our room was large with two queen beds, a desk/lamp for business use, a desk with flat screen TV on it, another table with two chairs for breakfast usage or dinner etc. I can't comment on breakfast because my spouse brought it in. He said there was no bread left around 9am when the breakfast was supposed to end at 9:30. The coffee was definitely not good. I ate one slice of toast with jelly. I got a muffin but didn't eat it. Yogurt was good and helped me fill. As for the sheets, they didn't look recently washed. They were not crisp nor clean, it somehow felt like they were just covered up after previous use! On one bed, the inside sheets were actually stained. One thin sheet covered the blanket from the top and another was from the inside. So the blanket (polyester) was sandwiched between two sheets. The fitted sheet looked clean but again, not like crisp clean sheets I usually see. There was a swimming pool, sauna in the hotel. The walls are not too sound proof as I could hear kids talking constantly in the next room. The hall ways looked clean. The carpet in the room was fairly clean although it could use a bit more cleaning. The bathroom/tub were clean. As always, the supplies seem limited! Why give only one soap for a room with two queen beds? We stayed her for a long weekend, the price was a bit higher than we would've paid but it worked out fine for us.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
rupa
"Good for the price!"
The first room we checked into was damp, there was a smushed grape in the carpet, and we couldn't get the air conditioning started. Since the room was left at 78 degrees and there was condensation we wanted that ac right away! We ended up switching rooms and in the second room the carpet was still damp but we were able to get the ac on and get some air moving. Other than that this is a great hotel, enjoyed the pool and hot tub!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Samantha
"Not what the picture portraits!!"
First it was run by people that can not even speak English!! When we got there the key didn't work had to get it reset 3 times and the room smelled so bad we couldn't even stay in that room. The air conditioner was falling out of the wall. I would never stay there again nor would I tell anyone to stay there. The rooms need a over haul!! It sure does not look like the pictures we seen online!!
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"Okay stay"
location was convenient to our daily travels. Was a little disappointed that doors were not secure on end of hotel during the week. anyone could have come in at any point. Other than that we were satisfied.
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
joann
Good and clean but the wifi it's terrible bad
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Very clean and wonderful staff. Good breakfast!! Great pool. BUT......make sure you call before going. They have a guy doing baby/toddler swim lessons. You may swim during this time but since i have 2 small children it only made them sad and scared. The kids getting swim lessons cry and scream. So from 345 to 730 he was there. We ended up walking next door and went bowling till he left.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
rae
"Will not return."
The hotel seemed old and needed updating. Our room did not get beds made out bathroom cleaned during our 2 night stay. Coffee, ironing board, were not in our room. And it was not replenished after the first morning.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Tammy
"Great night sleep"
Had a blast. Tho we had to switch rooma cuz the jacuzzi tub didn't work right.
"Terrible"
Room smelled washroom smelled of strong urine hair was in the beds on the towels carpet was dirty no plastic shower liner walls were dirty and full of dust asked for clean sheets they were brought up bunched up had to put them on the bed ourselves purchased bleach and put cleaning detergent to clean myself for the weekend
Leesa
The hotel was clean, pleasant, and located near where I needed to be. The price was great in comparison to similar rooms and the staff was helpful and polite. My only complaint - the room smelled a little like urine. That was weird. But it was clean, comfortable, and affordable! I would definitely return.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Very nice employees, always helpful. If I had one criticism it would be a coffee maker in the bathroom...
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Jackie
"Not worth the money"
The hotel room was damp and smelled like it had been smoked in even though it was a non smoking room. Just smelt old. Holes in the wall and the bathroom door didn't even shut from the wood being so warped. Shower ceiling looked like it had mold in the corners. Not worth the $160 at all.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Really nice hotel. Good pool and hot tub. Old time video games which my kids loved. Pool table and other amenities. Very nice place.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"average motel"
Businesses in the area closed and area not appealing. Breakfast dry cereal stall. Clean rooms but repairs in room not finished well. Not much attention to finer details. Adequate for a nights stay, but would not stay again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Stinky and dark!"
I would not stay at this hotel again! The room stunk! The pillows were disgusting and impossible to sleep on! The breakfast accommodations were scant and no one was there to address the issues! Couldn't wait to leave!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Mary A
"Quaint, peaceful and very nice!"
The staff was friendly, helpful and very professional, especially the front desk associate, Zach. The room was lovely! The facility was well-kept, clean and the atmosphere was pleasant and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable! The pool was well maintained and the temperature was perfect! Same with the jacuzzi. The breakfast table areas were very nice and quiet. The breakfast food was not the best- the eggs and sausage were not at healthy temperatures and I discovered that their heating pans were unplugged. I recommend sticking with their bread, cereal and using the waffle maker for breakfast. That was legitimately the only complaint thatI had though- I enjoyed our stay tremendously and would highly recommend this Inn!!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
JAMES
"Quaint hotel near freeway rough side of town"
Challenging stay. You want to lower your expectations for a stay at this hotel. Many rooms look out on indoor pool which can be quite challenging when other guests refuse to honor quiet time limits. Free breakfast is mediocre at best, coffee especially. Staff may or may not be savvy to guests needs. Our room was still not cleaned by 3 p.m.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Lorin
"would be a fair deal at $59"
Would not stay again. so many reasons why. dirty, moldy culking, carpet wrinkled up, very poor to non-existent internet service, swimming lessons being given in pool during evening hours. breakfast was not well attended to.....
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
scott
"Comfortable hotel with excellent staff."
Staff were very pleasant and and more than willing to help with any of our request or answering questions. A tournament ball league was staying there at the same time and they allowed the kids to trash the common pool area. Those guests were loud and rude. The kids got into the cereal dispensers and spilled cereal all over the floors and had it in the pool area. Those same guests devoured the breakfast the next morning faster than the hotel staff could refill it.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
It was good
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Good place to crash for nighgt"
A/c didn't work in room but it was decent for a place to crash for the night. Staff was very accomadating and pool was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice pool and eating area near pool."
Family visited during the 4 days we were there......I left a small bag there by mistake, and they are nice enough to send it to me by mail......Staff friendly. Some were hard to understand.............Planning to stay there again when we come to Michigan..............
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
LOIS
"bad stay"
hotel staff does not give wake up calls in the morning, even when we asked for one when communication among staff is terrible, breakfast food was barely cooked and they stopped putting food out at 9am when breakfast was until 930
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
The room met or exceeded expectations. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Subpar"
Pool was nice. Rooms were outdated and walls/floors were sticky. Had a hard time sleeping due to noise from other guests (heard a man in the next room sneeze just like he was in the room with us). Breakfast was not worth it.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Cleanliness is needed."
The building is older and looked charming, however, the room was not. There were stains on both beds and some pillows. It was less than appealing. Also, it was difficult to get the air going. So the room was stuffy and grungy. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for anyone that I like.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Abi
"Not happy"
The hotel needs lots of improovement. The bathroom smelled bad and there was a linking. The room is very small. I would not stay again! :(
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Beatriz
"Very helpful staff. Clean room."
Restaurant next door is good (sports bar). Gran Villa Dungeon 1.5 miles down Chicago Dr. is fantastic - delicious food, terrific ambience, not expensive...FUN! The desk person helped us find it. The beds were completely comfortable. Hotel was quiet at night. The breakfast choices are generous and the poolside setting is friendly & inviting. We felt we had made a good choice on this hotel.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Jennie
"Great value"
Last minute weekend trip. The hotel was right off the highway. Unlike most pools, the water was warm! I was able to swim with my kids without freezing. The cont. breakfast was right besides the pool area, very nice. They share a parking lot with a great steakhouse.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
steven
"MAYBE I expect more then I should.....?"
Staying at this hotel was OK. For the price we had to pay, I would say that the hotel could be much cleaner. IF was not horrible, but I have stay in hotels for the same price and the level of sanitation was much better. I realize that the amount of moisture in the air this time of year was high, but I just felt that there was a musty smell in the air.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Don
"Air Conditioning"
The air conditioning kept shutting itself off in the middle of the night, otherwise all was wonderful.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Meghan
"Nice Location"
We've stayed here before and found it just as nice. The rooms are clean. The pool is fun. Breakfast is ok. The location to everything in Grand Rapids/GVSU is great.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Sandy
"Hotel close to GVSU"
It was a quiet stay as there were few people staying there on a Tuesday night. Very easy to get to local attractions via roads.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Nick Dashboard
"Average Hotel"
Air conditioning did not work. Breakfast offerings were average. Swim lessons being given in pool until 6:00. With 3 kids that wanted to swim and make noise, Very disappointing that I was not alerted to that at check in.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015