All hotels in Covington, Georgia, United States of America
10130 Alcovy RoadI-20 Exit 92- E of Atlanta GA, CovingtonGA30014United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"Covington Super 8"
This hotel is excellent for the business traveler. In my case, it is convenient to work and the amenities of the rooms are adequate for my needs. Most of the time, I work till late hours and the hotel is a fine place to sleep and shower in the morning and go back to work. From an economic standpoint, I feel it beats all other hotels in this price point in the area. It is clean and a nice place to stay. The only drawback is the breakfast. There are only basis selections like coffee, juice, and cereal.
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"AWEFUL"
THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY BUT THE ROOM WAS VERY DIRTY.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Pit stop"
It's an average hotel. What you would expect for the price. It's great if you just need to stay a night. Bathroom was the only questionable part.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Ashley
"Never Again"
Not as clean as I would have liked it to be. Looks OK from the outside. Inside is older. Would NEVER stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Lawrence W.
Not a bad hotel. Just older! We only stayed 1 night and it met our needs. It is in a great location of of I20.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Summer
"Disappointing stay."
The staff was pleasant, room shabby, but clean. We were never able to get online despite help from the staff.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"NOthing exciting, but acceptable"
The location is great...very close to the interstate and to dining options. The room was exactly what you expect at Super 8. There were two beds, a TV, and a set of table/chairs. A/C worked great. Bathroom was no frills, but fairly clean. Notably, the room did not have the "Super 8 stench" I've experienced before. We went ahead and assumed the breakfast would not be anything good, so we skipped that and went out instead. I would stay again if I needed inexpensive accommodations in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
Brandon
"Clean Room at a good price"
The hotel is convient to my situation and is comfortable. Compared to the surrounding hotels, this would be my choice and has been for the last few years. They are a little light on the breakfast but there is a Waffle House right next door to the hotel. The hotel recently was updated a bit and the staff really takes care of the place.
4 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Front Desk"
RUDE!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Nightmare in Covington"
We were not at all happy with the hotel. The bed was very old and lumpy, the carpet hadn't been cleaned and the tile in the bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. There was mold in the shower and I was afraid to even get in it. I don't even want to discuss the inside of the microwave. The smell of the "non-smoking" room was a cross between cigarette smoke? and pet odor... After we were there for the first night the next day we have the "Do Not Disturb" on the door and a maintenance man just walks in without knocking.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Das Bad hatte viele Harre von Vorgästen!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
DE
"Un hotel riche... en odeurs !"
Le nettoyage des chambres est réalisé avec de puissants détergents qui laissent une odeur très forte dans les chambres et les couloirs. Donc, procédures de nettoyage à revoir absolument pour obtenir un résultat identique aux autres hôtels. Les matelas restent confortables, la climatisation fonctionne bien, la suite enfant est très bien avec des jouets et console mais un peut petite. Salle de bains moyenne. Taille du réfrigérateur trop petite. Et pour finir, petit déjeuner "blague", avec que du sucré et très très peu de choix, très éloigné du standard. Mauvais hôtel à éviter dans l'absolu.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
1 night trip May 19, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Covington, Georgia

"Not a pleasant stay!"
04/26/16 Jane I Wichita Falls, Texas
If you have a choice - (which we did not, because this was the only motel with truck parking) I would not recommend staying at this Super 8. I found Mac&cheese spilled over and dried up in the microwave, which I then had to clean up. That's when I got that 'yuckie' feeling all over, so I took some of our wash clothes and started cleaning. Everything in that room was either dirty or dusty. Something's, like the bathroom floor and the grill on the A/C unit where just plan nasty! I never could get it to feel clean after that, and smell....it smelled like a nasty old abandoned stinky house. I think the only thing housekeeping does at that motel is change the sheets (at least I hope they change the sheets?). I realize at an economy motel 'you get what you pay for', but they should still have a responsibility to their guests to provide them with a clean room!...Shame on you Super 8's, you sure let us down this time! Oh, and the guest laundry they claim to have is across the street in the owners garage! No I would not recommend this motel to anyone. The only reason I gave it 2 star's was because it does have truck parking, and that unfortunately is hard to find.
"Clean, Friendly Staff, Comfy Bed "
04/08/16 Chuck_Bad Plymouth, Michigan
I stayed here with friends to attend a practice round at the Masters. The room was reasonably priced, clean and very comfortable bed. The room had an excellent shower nice and hot with great water pressure. The breakfast was standard fare continental breakfast - definitely yummy. I forgot some items in my room (including some $200 Bluetooth headphones) and the friendly management shipped them back to me promptly at their expense. I highly recommend this hotel!
"Older but good"
04/01/16 seeare99 Cedar Rapids, Iowa
We had a mechanical breakdown and needed a place to stay we walked in instead of online booking. king size bed was 55 plus tax online it was 76.00+ tax. The lobby was clean the breakfast was okay with a variety hope you like Eggos. As for the room the pillows were Flay the bed was okay old but clean not disappointed
"Family"
03/26/16 918CrystalW Lumberton, North Carolina
Decided to stop thru on my way home from dropping my boys off with there Father for Easter Vacation. My stay was very pleasant & peaceful. Room was very nice & cozy. I will definitely stop thru again if I go thru Georgia in the near future.
"Nice place to stay!"
03/25/16 Phedra T Covington, Georgia
My husband and I were moving from Kennesaw to Covington and didn't feel like having to deal with unpacking the first night so we chose to stay at the Super 8-Covington. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
"Convince"
02/29/16 kaylem2016 Oxford, Georgia
It was a nice stay only because it was convince. The rooms need to be upgrade and a few things fixed. Need more pillows on the beds.
"Nice safe & clean."
02/22/16 Rick L Columbus
I've stayed here before & will stay again. Very reasonable, clean & safe. No hoodlums hanging around.
"Friendly and clean, but need service!!"
02/17/16 U2208TNbarbarak Stockbridge, Georgia
Need pest control, saw a roach in bathroom, ceiling tile not up properly. Tub peeling. Older hotel need walls redone.
"Business trip Feb"
02/17/16 I655AYdavidj Covington, GA
I travel to this area very often and almost always stay at this motel. The rooms are clean and priced at or below the average in the area. The owner/ manager and employees are professional and courteous.
"Nice room, dirty bathroom"
02/16/16 680lelanda Jacksonville, Florida
Older property, with fairly nice rooms. Unfortunately the house keeping is lacking. The room was nice and linens were clean, but the bathroom was in serious need of cleaning, the floor was dirty and the shower had major soap scum build up. With a good bathroom cleaning would have been nice stay.