All hotels in Paris, France
6 Rue Pierre Demours, Paris, Paris, 75017, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
no AC in room...very hot, with enormous heat wave going on in france right now. rooms reeeeaaaaalllly small
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
michael
"A Perfect Hotel in Paris"
Loved it. I'm particular about hotel rooms and the Regents Garden did not disappoint. I booked a "Superior Room" offering a Queen bed. Upon arrival I was upgraded to a similar room with a King bed (two full beds together but we couldn't really tell the difference) and the upgraded shower. The garden is splendid. The breakfast is hardy and affordable for a European city. We took the RER train from CDG airport, blue line to red line. It stops at the Charles de Gaulle-Étoile station in front of the Arc. It's about a ten minute walk along Mac-Mahon Ave and a left on Avenue des Ternes. Enjoy!
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Aaron
"Would come back"
Phillipe was so helpful with his amazing restaurant recommendations and helping us find our way to places. The whole staff is very friendly.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Chang
"Very Parisian Hotel"
I enjoyed my time at this hotel because it is so cute. The rooms feel very Parisian in design and decor. The staff is wonderful. It is very close to the Arc de Triomphe and some great food options. I felt like walking all of the time.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Shaneka
"Verry good"
Overall very good. However, must mention. putting the alarm for wake up call at a wrong date before leaving for airport and not correcting it at the date it was intended NOT GOOD! Imagine I miss the flight! Who will pay for it? Late taxi in the morning before the flight when going to airport also not good idea.It comes down to better training of the hotel personel, explaining to them, that such "small" mistakes can cost a business a LOT of GRIEF.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
george
We had an excellent stay at Hotel Regent's Garden. The staff was exceptional and courteous. Kim at the front desk went out of her way to assist us with directions and local recommendations. The location was excellent and walking distance from major Central Paris attractions.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"peaceful haven"
My wife and I arrived the morning of 3/25 exhausted from transatlantic flight. Kim at the desk had our room ready for us -- a very large room, beautifully furnished with antiques. It had high ceilings and two large windows looking out onto the garden (rather nice) from the second floor (they call it first). For a week it was our base of operations and refuge after the day's activity, and we loved it. The bed was quite comfortable; we would have slept well even if we weren't worn out. The RG's interior was nicely decorated as befitting a luxe boutique hotel. Breakfast was served in a very stylishly decorated room and was delicious, with lots of choices. Every single member of the staff we dealt with -- front desk, bellcap, breakfast server, housekeeper -- was friendly and eager to help whenever we needed it. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Haywood
"Great room, great price, exceptional staff!"
Excellent hotel, exceptional staff, very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable! Would definitely recommend this hotel.
5 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great hotel, excellent service, excellent people.."
Great hotel, great service and people. I love it.
6 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Ricardo
"Small charming hotel."
The hotel staff, the bell men, front desk people, might shift front desk people, to the housekeepers are so nice and friendly. The housekeeping people were always so kind and made sure our refrigerator was always restocked. The front desk staff would help us map out where to go and what to do even though we spoke NO French. They were extremely kind to Americans.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Fantastic Location"
Staff always very helpful. The location was in a great location with all tourist spot very close by walking or taking the metro. Highly recommend to everyone.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Adorable hotel in local neighborhood"
Great hotel with amazing front desk. Lovely rooms, though I will say the lighting was not great. Ladies, if you need to do your hair, make sure to ask for a room with good lighting, as I found I had to do mine in the dark! Other than that, A+. Thanks for a great stay in Paris!
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
Alyson
"Great find!!"
Beautiful, chic hotel in a great location. I travel a lot for business 150+ nights per year and it's nice when you find a hotel for a romantic weekend that's perfect. Well decorated, spotless, great staff and a great location very hard to beat
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Carlos
What a lovely hotel, everything one could hope for, the staff were so helpful and polite. Great area we will be returning.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"would stay there again"
Loved it. The garden is really lovelt. Very friendly and helpful staff.
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Colleen
"Paris Christmas Trip"
Came to Paris for the Christmas fair and shopping. Paris has something for everyone and is historically and culturally a great city. The antiques/flea markets are fantastique.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great location and stay"
The location is great as it is 10-15 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées. The staff was very helpful and the room was small but very well organized. The houskeeping staff was very great about cleaning my room promptly. The one negative experience I had was that the room does not automatically come with an iron and when I requested one, it was not working.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
traveller
This boutique hotel is adorable. The staff was so nice and very helpful. Great location.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Lovely, well designed hotel - highly recommended"
The small, but well designed room looked very clean with a very modern bathroom (huge shower and heated towels!!!) and a small desk. They had complimentary Lov tea and biscuits/madeleines in the room with plenty of convenient electrical sockets, and they had a nice breakfast options (not free). The hotel has a really small, but cute and fun elevator, and a very relaxing garden out back. It's a really great combination of old/country/garden/quaint with modern/elegant/sophisticated. The only thing not sophisticated is their WiFi, which while free, requires a separate free ticket with username/password for each device you use. It's reliable for browsing, but too slow for streaming, although I did do 10 minute FaceTime session on it (sorry neighbors! ). The Concierge and Bellmen spoke English fluently and were really, really nice. The neighborhood is quaint and seems safe, and there are lots of good restaurants nearby. I was staying for a Convention at the Palais de Congres and it was about a 5 minute walk to the center. The nearby Velib bike station makes checking out bikes and getting around REALLY easy and for longer distances, I used Uber. I docked the neighborhood 1 point because the French (taxi's, etc) love to honk at the slightest inconvenience and even the 1 way street out front of the hotel gets plenty honky in the morning.
6 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Rob
"Exceeded expectations"
I arrived exhausted and was immediately greeted with a smile and assistance with my luggage. The room was bigger than I!d expected with attention given to the tiniest details. The bed was extremely comfortable. Having a complimentary mini bar was an unexpected extra! After staying in several arrondissements to get a real feel for Paris, I will refer my friends to the Regent's Garden Hotel in arrondissement 17.
cheryl
"Charming!"
The hotel is a former mansion and has kept a lot of its old world charm. The staff was extremely helpful and made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped through the door. The location was convenient. You could easily walk to nearby sites and to the metro station.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
World Traveler
"Above and beyond"
My wife and I stayed stayed at the Regents Garden Hotel for our honeymoon in October. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly, the hotel was very clean and updated, and the breakfast was delicious. The restaurants surrounding the hotel were all fantastic! Public transport is within a 5-10 minute walk. When we were leaving Paris to head to London i left my phone in the taxi that drove us to the train station. I called the hotel, and Kim was able to contact the taxi service and locate my phone. She went out of her way to retrieve the phone and mail it back to me at my house. I would not stay anywhere else in Paris when I return. I cannot recommend this hotel strongly enough.
4 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Waiter could've been nicer. But then it's paris"
Great spot, lovely garden. Pricey but good. My room was on the first floor but there was no noise from traffic. Lovely bathroom.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
legs
"perfect fit!"
We had a wonderful time here...would certainly recommend this hotel.
5 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2014
joey
"Okay in a pinch."
Friendly hotel front desk and restaurant staff. Room very large, but dated and worn, stained area rug, air conditioning not so great. Had to climb through window to get to balcony, which was furnished with one chair and a standing clothes drying rack. Food in restaurant was good and very reasonably priced, but forget about ambiance - in a windowless basement, blank white walls, cheap plastic chairs.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Excellent Location & Hotel Staff were Excellent"
Wonderful experience & trip.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Comfortable, Great staff"
My friend and I stayed 7 days. The staff upon arrival were helpful and hospitable. Our room was not ready since we arrived before check in time, but we were offered brunch and they stored our luggage until our room became available. The staff spoke English and offered guidance and suggestions for anything. Great comfortable rooms, clean.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
vane
"Paris in August"
Hotel staff very accommodating to our needs. Staff fluent enough in English not to intimidate non French speaking visitors. Boutique hotel that does as much as it can with the limited size of a restored mansion of Paris.
5 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Allan Thomas Zeller
Staff were great, location was great.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
PERFECT! We will stay here always in the future! Great location! Lovely Garden!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Our second stay at this hotel and by far the best compared to others in past in Paris. I'm sure we will always stay at this hotel in the future!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Incredibly friendly service. Great location. Beautiful garden, ask for room overlooking it. Cant wait to return.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Greg
"Nice hotekl"
Nice hotel, good restaurants nearby and pleasant garden in the back.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Superb hotel with outstanding staff"
This hotel is outstanding. My wife and I desired a hotel that was a short distance from major attractions; not right on top of everything. We wanted to mix with the locals and see the Paris observed by Parisians in their everyday lives. Across this beautiful, clean, and quaint street you will discover a small market, a patissiere, a cafe. Immediately located next door you will find a restaurant. The metro and RER are close by, allowing you to experience any area of Paris in minutes. My wife and I spent considerable time at local cafes and restaurants just relaxing and people watching. Everyone was kind and assisted us with our very limited French, making this a fantastic vacation. The entire staff, especially, Marie, Kim, and Aude, were attentive and always available for advice. The gentlemen who worked the front desk area were extremely pleasant and always willing to assist us. The room was extremely clean and well appointed with air conditioning; much needed as the temperature for two days of our trip exceeded 90 F. The room also included free WiFi which was extremely helpful. In addition, our mini frig was always stocked with complementary drinks.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great place near the Arc"
It was our fourth times and we love to stay in regent garden
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
nice
"Quaint hotel in central Paris"
The hotel was quaint and beautiful. The staff was FANTASTIC - very friendly and accommodating. I was impressed with the location, the accommodations, and the staff. The customer service was top notch and made my stay even more enjoyable. The room was lovely - a typical European hotel room (a bit tiny), but very accommodating, clean, and comfortable. Decor was modern and fun. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Paris. The location was fantastic - a few minutes from the convention center and the Arc. Bonus - there is also a wonderful patisserie right across the street!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Excellent!"
We stayed this hotel during our trip. I visited Paris third times, this stay was better than the other stays. Accommodations were nice and new. Roomkeeping service and front desk were helpful to get something to need. Also, breakfast and room service for dinner were very good. We were satisfied with this stay, and highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Julien
"Almost Perfect"
Had read all the reports...Paris is full of rude people and tiny rooms. Well, we found neither story to be true. Anyone who would not be satisfied with this hotel obviously has refined taste beyond those I will every have.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Loved it - nice location."
I loved the Regents! From the moment we arrived the staff treated us so warmly. I got the feeling that they would have done anything for us to make our stay enjoyable. They gave us directions, looked up locations for us, gave us recommendations and greeted us warmly every time they saw us. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat just because of them. The room is small compared to American standards, however, it was clean and updated and that is important to me (no mold, mildew or worn furniture) The location was great also. I enjoyed the 6-10 walk to the Arc de Triomphe and a bit longer to the Eiffel tower (the train station is a great option too and so many people helped us find the right trains). I loved my stay at the Regents and highly recommend it!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Disappointed
"my stay in Paris"
My best times in Paris were sitting in the garden of the hotel having a glass of wine. Our room was more then expected.....clean, pretty, and had everything we needed. The staff was very friendly and extra helpful when we asked questions about the town. I wont stay anywhere else in Paris from now on and am so glad my friends recommended this place to me.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"A boutique gem"
A staff willing to accommodate every request. The beautiful garden and access to excellent local dining made for a wonderful experience.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Inviting quarters not far from Arc de Triomphe"
Do not let the "Best Western" label put you off--this property is a lovely boutique hotel providing a warm and completely French experience. The garden is as inviting as any of the images would indicate, with an Oriental flair and excellent service for breakfast or even a nice glass (or two) of wine after a day of exploring Paris. The rooms are charming with very nice fixtures and amenities. The staff was always helpful and made excellent recommendations whenever asked. Lastly, the hotel is in a vital neighborhood full of small shops and restaurants to explore. This will definitely be our "go to" hotel in Paris in the future.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"great hotel in wonderful location"
We had a great time. Everyone there was extremely helpful.
Other trip May 31, 2014
What a gem of a hotel. We had the most wonderful time there. Staff were outstanding. Extremely helpful and welcoming. We most certainly will be back.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Beautiful Romantic setting."
Perfect ending to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam trip.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Was the perfect place."
Every question was answered with helpful information; every detail attended to like we were honored guests. Every staff member we met was personable and professional. Beds were comfortable. Rooms white glove clean. Walking distance to the Metro which we learned to use. You can walk to the Arch de Triomphe (about 7 blocks). Actually we walked from the hotel to the Eiffel Tower, and walked home from Notre Dame (warning it is a long walk, but so much to see on the way). tip: if you are going to the Louvre get your tickets at the hotel desk. You will save lots of time avoiding the line for tickets at the Louvre. I would stay here again. It was a good value.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2014
Anne
"Beauiful garden hotel close to conference center"
I found the hotel very acceptable for what I wanted. It was close to the conference venue, near important sights and an area with good restaurants and shops. Also it is less than 10 minutes walk from the metro.
7 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Ed
"Great place to relax."
I found the hotel to be very quiet and comfortable. The rooms are small so you won't have lots of room to spread out but they are comfortable, extremely clean and the amenities modern. The breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel staff, from the front desk to all other departments, were extremely helpful and courteous. Kim at the desk went out of her way to help me with suggestions for touring the area which worked out very well. Although a little off the beaten path, the hotel is well situated allowing you to walk to shops and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Very recomendable"
The hotel in general was very comfortable, well equiped and had a friendly staff. Thank you very much
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Best stop on our European trip so far"
After major problems with wifi at all the other hotels, excited to find great connection. Rooms are small, but very well decorated. The front staff were refreshingly pleasant.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013