All hotels in Paris, France

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
"Beautiful Romantic setting."
Perfect ending to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam trip.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Was the perfect place."
Every question was answered with helpful information; every detail attended to like we were honored guests. Every staff member we met was personable and professional. Beds were comfortable. Rooms white glove clean. Walking distance to the Metro which we learned to use. You can walk to the Arch de Triomphe (about 7 blocks). Actually we walked from the hotel to the Eiffel Tower, and walked home from Notre Dame (warning it is a long walk, but so much to see on the way). tip: if you are going to the Louvre get your tickets at the hotel desk. You will save lots of time avoiding the line for tickets at the Louvre. I would stay here again. It was a good value.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2014
Anne
"Beauiful garden hotel close to conference center"
I found the hotel very acceptable for what I wanted. It was close to the conference venue, near important sights and an area with good restaurants and shops. Also it is less than 10 minutes walk from the metro.
7 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Ed
"Great place to relax."
I found the hotel to be very quiet and comfortable. The rooms are small so you won't have lots of room to spread out but they are comfortable, extremely clean and the amenities modern. The breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel staff, from the front desk to all other departments, were extremely helpful and courteous. Kim at the desk went out of her way to help me with suggestions for touring the area which worked out very well. Although a little off the beaten path, the hotel is well situated allowing you to walk to shops and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Very recomendable"
The hotel in general was very comfortable, well equiped and had a friendly staff. Thank you very much
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Best stop on our European trip so far"
After major problems with wifi at all the other hotels, excited to find great connection. Rooms are small, but very well decorated. The front staff were refreshingly pleasant.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Justin Turner
"Nice hotel, not the best location"
I enjoyed the hotel and the staff, they were very friendly. Although the hotel had nice amenities, the room was small and it was not in a great area of town. The metro was quite a walk and there were no real nice things to see and do nearby.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"People that make a difference!"
It was an amazing experience! not only the hotel, which is undeniably cozy, is extremely well located quite close to a couple of subway stations, but the level of personnalized attention goes above and beyond what I had experienced in Paris and many other cities where I've been. They make you feel at home and are eager to assist you in any way possible. Sabine, the daytime receptionist is one of a kind, teh eprfect example of warmth and customer service that should be an example for many other more well known hotels in the city. No doubt I'd recommend it!
7 night romance trip Nov 5, 2013
Freddy Faccin
The bathroom is too dark. Impossible to put on make-up.
3 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"A garden in Paris"
Nothing in Paris compares to this charming boutique hotel, originally a gift from Napoleon III to his private physician. In an environment of sheer French elegance, a welcoming and attentive staff attends to the details of your stay, and a picturesque and cozy garden offers a fine touch of suburbia at the very center of Paris.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
paula
"Excellent will stay again in the future"
Was a wonderful experience will come back soon. Everything was great.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
maria nj usa
"Far from most Paris attractions."
This hotel is fine however is far away from most Paris attractions. I would suggest to stay in a hotel close to the Opera. The room was clean, and comfortable. The staff was fine but not very friendly. The bathroom (where the shower an sink are) doesnt have a door, and taking a shower is cold because the courtain in the shower is too small.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Erika
"Lovely on all counts"
My sister and I traveled to Paris to celebrate my birthday. This was our second stay at the Regents Garden, and it was just as delightful as we remembered. Across the street from a Patisserie and grocery store with a wine section. Ten minute walk to the Arc d'Triomphe, but tucked away in a real neighborhood.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
MJ
"Very well located and well appointed hotel"
Easy and very courteous check in. Had to carry my luggage upstairs though. Rooms are small but very comfortable and very well appointed. Because the hotel is on a quiet and because the hotel is not right on the street, the rooms are quiet. Bathroom was very nice. Staff very courteous and helpful throughout.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Lovely Boutique Hotel in Paris"
I really enjoyed my stay at this charming Hotel. It is in walking distance of some of the major sights. It was comfortable and clean. The staff was courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Denise
"A go-back to hotel"
We've been many times to Paris, exploring this beautiful city here and there, staying here and there, always happy about what we see and eat. Always a little dissatisfied about our stay in so many too-expensive hotels. Not this time. Everything is to be liked. Our room was small but quiet. Mattress was very comfortable. Sabine at the front desk is wonderful, helpful, smiling. This time, maybe we found the go-back to hotel in Paris. Thank you for our wonderful stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2013
Hotel was charming, but a little hike to the Champs. Arrived on a Sunday afternoon so most local cafes were closed, so forced to go to Champs for some food. Not hotel's fault, just a long walk for food. Loved the breakfast available in morning. The garden area was beautiful. Front desk was very helpful and very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Perfect Parisian Boutique Hotel"
This hotel and staff was everything I could have wanted for my first visit to Paris. It was perfect! The room was small, but so pretty...lovely French décor with fireplace and updated fixtures. Perfect for me! The receptionist Kim was the best ever! She and the entire team made me feel so very comfortable. You must try this one!
7 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Marion
"Great hotel for first time to Paris"
Staff was personable and provided excellent help. Polite and made us feel at home. We forgot our passport and cash in the safe, didn't remember until at the Eurostar! They held it all as we hurried back in a panic. The character and integrity of the staff cannot be overstated!
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Tremendous staff"
Had a fabulous week here. The staff go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need. Damian should especially be recognized for going above and beyond.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Good Hotel"
The hotel was very good and the staff excellent and very helpful. This included helping us out when my husbands flight was canceled with an air traffic control strike. The room was very nice and gave us plenty of room. It overlooked the garden and was quiet for the most part. We enjoyed staying at this quaint hotel...Nothing like a Best Western in the U.S. so don't be put off by that.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Louise
"The hotel was fabulous."
I would highly recommend the Premier Regent's Garden to anyone. The hotel was in a very quiet neighborhood, a 10 minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe, near lots of several restaurants, and it was convenient to have a market across the street to buy snacks and water. Our french was not great, so having an English-speaking staff was a life-saver. The room was of ample size, and had all amenities that we could want. I would stay at the hotel on another visit to Paris.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Nice old building, but very nice in good location."
Arrived about 8 a.m. Couldn't get into room until 2 p.m. due to small hotel, but they will store luggage and let one use the bathroom to freshen up a bit and put on some clean clothes before going to see city. Fun little 2, maybe 3 person elevator or circular stair case around elevator.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Jack
"Good neighborhood feel"
Good hotel. Good location. Like many hotels Europe, the room is too small for two people. It is difficult to get around the room with another person standing in the room. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The "petite dejeuner', while a good, is too expensive. We recommend the many other options in the neighborhood (which is one of the advantages of the location). Rooms are clean and quiet.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Jim & Pam
"Just perfect hotel for weekend stay in Paris"
Just perfect for a nice romantic stay in Paris. Staff more than just helpfull, georgious environment, close to subway, arc the triomph ect...and with most economical parking ever seen downtown Paris. Absolutely worth a stay.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Jack
"Review of Best Western Regent's Garden Hot"
2nd time we stayed here. Pretty, updated room, but bed should have been replaced long ago, hard as a toboggen, sunken, uncomfortable. No shower door, water everywhere! Very lazy staff. Completely self service hotel. Hotel was not full, yet they have allotment of only 15 umbrellas and refused to give us a 2d umbrella. Refused to provide a scale to weigh luggage. Inaccurate info re: return to airport. No shampoo. No conditioner. Long 15 min uphill walk to nearest metro stop, all in the rain with no umbrella! Completely failed to turn over two messages left for us by merchants, including Printemps! Unbelievable. Too many good hotels to choose from in Paris, won't give them our money again.
6 night trip Feb 4, 2013

"This hotel does not disappoint"
Wonderful
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
"Great spot for central Paris"
Short business trip, comfortable room, nice location
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Charming and in a good area."
My wife and I were in Paris for a long weekend. She had stayed here before, so this is where we stayed. The hotel is in a good location for tourism or shopping. The staff is very helpful and nice. The hotel was a converted mansion and this is a major part of its charm. If we return to Paris we will consider returning to the Regent's Garden Hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Kent
"Mini room"
Our room was much Too small for its price
6 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"good services"
Hotel at Paris rather expensive, this boutique hotel offers reasonable price with very friendly services
4 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Chi Keung
"Lovely Hotel"
Lovely Hotel,Very Clean with Friendly staff and overall great decco. I would come back again.
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
Brenda
"Wonderful Stay"
Lovely hotel, very clean, comfortable and in close proximity to some wonderful places. The staff were really lovely. I will be coming back here again.
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
"Really lovely hotel"
Great staff, very friendly and helpful. The bedrooms we had were quite small but no smaller than we would have expected in a Parisien hotel. The beds were the comfiest I have ever slept on, though that could be down to exhaustion! The en suite bathrooms were very clean, modern, spacious showers, lots of fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers etc. The hotel was very clean and beautifully furnished. We didnt eat there but the breakfasts looked great. The best thing of all was the lovely courtyard garden which was a real oasis in a very busy city. Will certainly want to stay there again when I return to Paris.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Great hotel in a nice location.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"A Quiet Hotel in the Heart of Paris"
Because of the relatively low price per night for this hotel, I was a little apprehensive when we checked in. I soon found out that I had nothing to worry about. The hotel is small with a lovely courtyard in a very central location. It is very near to the centre of Paris, so we were able to walk and not worry about the Metro. The hotel is surprisingly quiet, given the location. Although the rooms are small (the hotel is a converted mansion) they are very comfortable with luxurious bathrooms. Robes and slippers are provided. The hotel staff are very professional and courteous. A breakfast can be purchased at a reasonable price, and the croissants are delicious! I hope to be able to visit Paris again, and to stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"very nice, great location and lovely garden"
lovely hotel, very welcoming and accomadating. garden was very nice and really added to the whole experience. in short, loved it.
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Lesley
"I felt like a princess"
This hotel was absolutely wonderful. The staff and the room were both great and the back patio was awesome (backyard paradise). I honestly can say I felt like a princess staying at this hotel and will most likely return in the future!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
melanie
"Great hotel close to Paris"
This hotel made our weekend even better. Amazing facilities and staff. Only stayed 2 nights but it was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Beautiful hotel. Great location."
Great value for money. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Beautiful garden
4 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
SG
"A great place to stay."
Just an incredible stay with friendly staff, great location etc. Simply awesome!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Mr D G Wiesner
"Adorable Boutique Hotel in a great location!"
If you're looking for a great little hotel, a stone's throw away from the nearest metro then the Regent Garden is the place to be. Nestled 2 mins walk away from the Arch de Triumph and the Charles de Gaulle Etoile train station, the Regent Garden hotel offers admiring modern facilities (with even an iPad in the room!) , modern decoration with the vintage Parisian building. I felt like I had my own Parisian apartment right in the heart of the city. Our room was pretty tiny and I was disappointed we had to wait around half an hour to check in to our room, although it was already around 3:30pm, but staff were extremely friendly and you must go just to experience the tiny little lift that takes customers up between the winding staircase. I honestly can't recommend this hotel more if your looking for comfort and cleanliness in the heart of Paris!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Charlotte
"Good search"
Very nice & neat hotel...with a very friendly staff!!
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
udit
IN
"Wonderful hotel, great location."
Had a wonderful time in Paris. People very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Zita
"New Year in Paris at a great hotel"
The staff were excellent. When we arrived we realised the room was a little on the cosy side. We chatted with the staff there and they showed us a larger room that was perfect. They were very accommodating in getting us moved. The room was really comfortable and spacious. The location is great, easy walk to Arc de Triomphe and Champs Élysées. Also found a really good restaurant just around the corner on Avenue des Ternes, Au Petit Marguery. All in all a fantastic long weekend away.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great hotel."
Lovely hotel, very stylish, helpful staff, couldn't have asked for more.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Friendly hotel, great location"
Really enoyed our two night stay (in Feb) - the staff were genuinely very nice and were even willing to help me try and improve my (not amazing) French. We felt very well looked after. Everything worked and having some nice (soft) freebies in the mini bar every day was great. It really is a terrific location for quite, pleasant shopping, nice bistros and generally enjoying Parisian life. Good supermarket very close and lovely patisserie right across the road.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nick
"Recommended."
Lovely little Hotel within walking distance to the Arc de Triomphe. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Recommended.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Rondy
"Nice hotel in the centre of Paris"
Had a great stay in this hotel. Couldn't fault anything and it was a short walk from the champs élysées! Friendly staff, good location and really nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015