All hotels in Buffalo, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here225 N. Craig Street, Buffalo, TX, 75831, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely Place"
This stay was much better and a lot different than the last one. Both people that I met at check in and check out were awesome. I don't remember the ladies name at check in, but I am pretty sure the one at check out was Amy as well. She's awesome, we sadly had to check out early, and she was very efficient in helping us get that done, and refunded promptly. It appeared as if she might be the GM or AGM either one she is very deserving of the title, and if she's just an AGM, she'll one day make an AWESOME GM!!!! Thanks for the wonderful stay!
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good overnight stop when traveling."
Basic motel. Friendly staff,clean and comfortable room. No glitz, but very convenient for someone looking for an overnight stay while traveling.
1 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
diana
"Not a good experience"
Passing through and needed a place to overnight. Lot of utility workers were staying there also who were drinking & loud. Very unpleasant.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Darrell
"Cute"
This place was very neat you can say. My family and I enjoyed our one night stay. very cute little town
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Brogan
"Close to Interstate-several places to eat nearby"
Hotel right off the Interstate-very convenient to find. Wonderful staff (night and day). An older place, but well kept and clean. A little too noisy for me, especially since my room was right across the hall from the 'snack' room where a guest had the TV blasting at 5 in the morning.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
kinarizona
"very accommodating, nice staff."
I went there for the memorial service of the man who built the hotel many years ago. They gave all who were attending the service a discount rate. That was so incredibly nice, but was certainly not expected.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Kathie
"A Dive"
Room smelled of cigarettes even a non smoking room. Breakfast had not a single item i would consider cosuming. Staff rude and did not even honor what was confirmed through Hotels.com. My suggestion is to stay away from that place!!!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good place to stay for the price."
Everything was fine except the hallway had the smell of cigaretts.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Small town, people large with loveGREATSTAFFNMOTEL"
Tonya was an amazing employee @ the front desk. She made our stay outstanding. She did everything to make us feel comfortable while we stayed there for 2 nights! I am a retired customer care person of 46 years & she gives the same type of care I gave my customers...caring, efficient, effective, polite and top notch ie: she rocks & we'll return to this motel again and again until we can't drive to her fine town cause we're way too old to be ondaroad! :)
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
For an older hotel in a small town it was satisfactory. I liked the easy access on and off the interstate.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
We've stayed here twice before. The staff has always been very pleasant!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Convenient interstate access"
O.K. Room was not ready upon check in but was shortly after a meal out. Room was adequate for sleeping purpose although the bed was not that great; you can feel the springs.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Edie
"Good for an overnight stay"
Where do I begin, when I pulled up, the front desk associate was outside smoking a cigarette. The first two rooms I was given were occupied by another guest and the third room wasn't clean. My room (115) had a king size bed AND a full size bed. Everything time I turned on the a/c, there was a foul smell coming from it for the first five minutes. The pool was closed. At least there was a frig and microwave in the room and they had the channels I love to watch. The bathroom was small, but durable for an overnight stay. The hotel was old and needs updating. I didn't indulge in their continental breakfast that was from 4am-9am.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
KeKe
"very good"
nice.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
robie
"Great place!"
This is a great place to stay. Big screen TV, comfy beds and large rooms. Close to all kinds of food. Loved my stay and will be staying here on my next stop.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Decent Place"
We stayed here because it was pet-friendly. It was a good price and clean room. It was easy to take our dog out and perfect for the overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"friendly"
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Close to area I needed to be in. Good price."
No problems at all. Quit taking up my time. I answered the question as I wanted to.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
david
"well worth the money"
Wonderful front desk service. I was a little concerned about the non locking side door on the 1st floor.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2013
GW
Desk person was not overly welcoming. Was disappointed in the overall condition of the building, pool needed more upkeep.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
"Such friendly people!"
After a long trip and being shuffled here and there, once arriving at Craigs Inn the staff and facilities were awesome. Very friendly and accomodating!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2013

1 night family trip May 14, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Craig's Inn Buffalo

"clean"
02/15/15 MISSOURI64772 Joplin, Missouri
older hotel but clean, worth the price and very friendly, the Garmin had issues with the address , it is north of the exit , has lots of parking, typical breakfast, waffles ,boiled eggs , breads ,cereals coffee , juice , milk
"Double Charged for One Night's Stay-'No Pets' Sign on Door"
12/15/14 Karen S Mesa, Arizona
Although the staff (night and day) were friendly enough, the websites all say that this place accepts pets. As I was walking up to the door I saw a sign 'no pets allowed'. I had a rescue dog with me that I had to take into the hotel, sign or no sign. I booked this place based on the fact that several travel websites said 'pets accepted'. Upon my return, I found that they had double charged my credit card for two different amounts. Not cool.
"Sufficient"
07/30/14 2koolkids Troy, Missouri
We stopped in late on the long stretch between Arlington and Houston. The hotel is not new but was clean and had nice large beds for the 4 of us. Staff was nice and quick breakfast was adequate for the price.
"Hit the spot"
07/24/14 Wendell K Cynthiana,Ky
I had to give this place a very good rating because the staff was so helpful and friendly. The hotel is not new and has seen better days but the room was clean and comfortable and well worth the price for a good nights sleep. Breakfast at Anthony.s next door was a really good country breakfast served quickly and hot. Good coffee! Inexpensive stay.
"Best place EVER to stay for such a desolute area"
06/14/14 Shellie M Wheeling, West Virginia
Just from calling to inquire rates & such, the comfort & friendliness drew me in. But have you ever heard of "continental breakfast" starting at 4;30 am? WAY CONVIENENT!!! The rate-very affordable! Spacey, clean & acommodating. Three of the best rest.-farthest one is maybe a city block away & nearest is in the same parking lot. Totally made my stay in Texas a month endurable! Alysa & her mother (Kim) are just awesome!!!
"Shabby Shick"
09/04/13 grandmathreet Killbuck,Oh
This is by no means a luxury motel, but if you are passing through great location between Houston and Dallas. Indoor pool is their greatest asset, restaurant within a stones throw of the motel. Very reasonable for a quick overnight stay and back on the road type of place.
07/04/13 KAREN T GREAT NECK
Have stayed here many, many nights on business. Keep coming back. The staff is great. Management will do just about anything to please their customers. I do wish there was some protein (bacon or sausage) to go with the waffles, but the breakfast is very good, with lots to choose from. This is not a high dollar fancy Hotel, but a clean, safe and comfortable place to stay at a very reasonable price. Feels like home.
"Never again!"
04/06/13 Stlouis23
This hotel was reasonably priced but filthy! If you were coming to the area just as a single adult to work it might be ok. But this hotel is not suited for families with children. The carpets are so dirty that my children's feet were black within a couple of hours of walking barefoot! Most of the staff was very nice, those in charge left something to be desired.
"in door pool, clean rooms"
03/11/13 SHILAH-J Graham, TX
it was raining, could not do much to keep the kids busy the motel had large in door pool , which the kids enjoy.large rooms and very clean.if looking for affordable rate this is the place to come.motel just started hot breakfast
"Very nice hotel needs a few updates!"
01/18/13 0614Amy0918 Louisville, Kentucky
I love this hotel, the fd clerks are very helpful, as are the housekeepers. The hotel in general needs a few updates, but it appeared to me that they were working on this little by little. I had a single room, and it was huge, clean, and the heating/cooling worked very well to make it comfortable either way I wanted it. The bathroom is a bit small, but for a hotel was very clean, and the overhead heating lamp thingy was awesome and worked well. I mean compared to a hotel that cost me almost 100 dollars and had hair in the bathtub, this place is awesome. The little resteraunt on the premises is just as awesome, I recommend anyone try it out, if you do try the chips and salsa, the ranch dressing, and the chicken taco salad all awesome choices! Like I said after a horrible start to a trip, this place saved it and made it worthwhile!