All hotels in New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States of America
6426 Lower York Rd, New Hope, PA, 18938, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Excellent affordable New Hope Hotel"
I stayed here a few years ago while the hotel was undergoing renovations and a change of ownership and there were lots of problems. when I booked this time I had forgotten about the last trip and was pleasantly surprised by the improvements. The room was nice and enjoyed the breakfast. I recommend this hotel as an affordable choice for the New Hope area.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Right in the middle of everything"
Right in the middle between New Hope and Peddlers village which was perfect for my wife and I. We liked having real plates and silverware to eat on for breakfast. The eating area was a little tight we sat with a very nice older couple. Otherwise we had a pleasant stay and would come back again particularly because of the location.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Christmas lights in New Hope"
I was in New Hope to have dinner with two dear friends on Friday and Saturday nights. In the last 12 years I've probably stayed at this location 35 times. Since the change to Ramada there have been some very positive moves: Kyle and a friendly bar staff, much better towels, new beds and mattresses that are actually very good, new furniture in the rooms that makes sense with regard to function and style, new pillows that are absolutely delightful, and just a whole better vibe...up and coming vs. down and further out. They still have a way to go. Not all the rooms have been refurbished. The batteries in my remote didn't work. The heating unit thermostat was on the fritz but I could work the unit manually. The bathroom had new fixtures and tile and was clean...hooray! They have even changed the maid's carts to rubber wheels from steel so you'll have a chance to sleep past 8 if you want!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Katee
"Overnite in New Hope"
A little on the older side. Lobby and bar area need an update but the room was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Jean
"Needs lighting"
good location. Poor lighting in parking lot and around the building
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"CLEAN AND CONVIENIENT"
BEEN HER BEFORE FOR SAME REASONS EASY ACCESS TO AND FROM HIGHWAYS AND AIRPORT
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Very happy to find a pet friendly room. The rooms are a bit small but comfortable
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great Breakfast!"
The complementary hot breakfast was fantastic and was available until 11 each morning--great for those who like to sleep in! Also, the Ramada is pet friendly so we could bring our dog. The hotel needs to be freshened up. This may be happening as there were notices up about construction, but we saw no activity due to the Thanksgiving Weekend. The King bed room was small but clean.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Christina
"Was ok."
The hotel was ok. It was very hard to regulate the temperature but th rooms were clean and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good for the money and convenience"
We stayed for a special birthday celebration at a local pub. The hotel was close to town and convenient. Staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was nothing special but fine and plentiful. Our heating unit was hard to adjust to a happy medium. Toilet slightly backed up and staff was very quick to respond. All in all I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice get away!"
Everything was fine. I would come back in a heart beat. I did have a problem with the pillows being too hard.There needs to be a choice in the room of pillow comfort. One pillow doesn't" fit all. LOL.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Came to New Hope to see a concert at Havana's and needed a place to stay. Ramada Inn was close by and an overall good choice. The hotel staff was pleasant and the rooms were clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Ok for the price"
The room was clean, bed very comfortable and staff pleasant. Our room was located on the first floor. During the night we we woken up by motorcyclist coming into the parking lot which lasted more than necessary. I guess being on the first floor isn't ideal for noise of cars and motorcycles.
donna
"Hotel in New Hope"
Check-in time was 3pm, but room was not ready. Was told it would be ready in about 20 minutes. Came back over an hour later and it still was not ready. The smell of cigarette smoke was very heavy outside and in the elevator. The lighting outside was fairly dim. Don't think I was recommend.
"Convenient hotel where you get what you pay for"
We stayed at this hotel for a wedding in the area. The room was clean and the king sized bed was comfortable. However, the hotel was dated. I was scared to use the provided iron because it was in such bad shape. There was rust and grim on the bathroom sink and counter. The bathtub did not drain properly, and we were standing in mid-calf high water by the end of our showers. Other wedding guests at the hotel had to switch rooms several times due to plumbing issues. There was a sign in the elevator to excuse their dust as the updated several areas of the hotel. Maybe these items will be taken care of in the near future. Despite the issues, the room was fine for one night. We were close to everything and the staff was very friendly. The complementary hot breakfast on Sunday morning was fantastic!!
Sheri
"Closed bar"
Went for a girls sister weekend! We have stayed here before and i do have to say beds were more comfortable this time. Nice place and beatiful area. Only complaint was that the hotel has a restaurant/bar and was closed on a Sunday to give the cook a day off! How do u have a restaurant and bar closed on a Sunday during Football season
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Tara
"one night that I want to forget"
There was no hot water, the sink was stopped up. Thank Hod it was just an overnight stay.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Rita
"Hopefull getaway"
Our go to hotel in new hope Pet friendly nice grounds to walk Our dog
5 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Needs updating!!"
Hotel was showing it's age & needs a total renovation in rooms, dining & bar area. Dirty floors in dining area, rooms was very small & two outlets did not work.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Close to New Hope but not caught in its tackiness"
Franchise of Ramada, so extra alert to give service. Our reading lamp didn't work, manager came immediately & found unplugged. Sheets cheap & harsh, otherwise fine bedding. Breakfast buffet excellent.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
JudeObsc
"Good value, great location"
A little hesitant at first because all the boutique BnB's were sold out, but the Ramada New Hope was a pleasant surprise. Clean, safe, place; very nice breakfast; and great location.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Gregory
"Location, price & comfort= Ramada"
We checked in Sunday evening. The clerk was very friendly and assigned us a room in the rear of the building, 2nd floor. We were a party of 4 women coming to visit Peddler's Village, just needing an economical and clean place to sleep. Our room was 2 queens, a flat TV, a brightly lit vanity and bathroom. A coffee maker & blow dryer were also provided. We did think they was an issue with the toilet flushing properly, but the clerk came immediately with plunger in hand, (not needed) and explained it was normal and old plumbing. Our shower drained fine- no back up there! Also, we were in need of more towels and again, the clerk delivered them promptly. The beds were very comfortable- pillow top and clean, with two comfy pillows per person. The continental breakfast was plentiful and satisfactory. We did not explore further, so I can't comment on any dining at the motel. We were less than 2 miles from the village, we had a pleasant stay and no complaints with Ramada. We would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
"Overnight stay"
The hotel was close to New Hope. The staff was not friendly. There was a sign posted that they were doing construction at the property and it was noisy early in the morning.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Better then I expected."
THe hotel looked better then I expected , the photos on the website doesn't show it .its .very open and near everything ..staff was friendly and helpful ..
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good rates for the area"
When I arrived at the hotel and received my key to my room, I went to the room and found it was not yet cleaned. The door was open and bed was not made. I went back to the office and was given a key to the room next door. I went to that room and the key did not work. I finally gained access when I was given a new key.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Dennis
enjoyed this nice hotel in a good location in New Hope
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Comfortable room Near attractions"
We only stayed 1 night. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was unusually helpful and friendly. We are planning to go back in the fall for the foliage and to explore the local wineries.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Friendly and Pleasantly Surprising"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pleasant surprise was the way the hotel was laid out around the pool, which was very refreshing. The bed was NOT super hard like a lot of hotels. I don't like feeling like I am sleeping on a brick wall and you definitely DON'T feel like that here. Was very pleased with this choice.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
RiRi Tex
"close to local tours venues"
Ok for an overnighter, all was good except room was stuffy, and not yet updated.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
"better than expected"
very nice!.highlight was the pool which was hardly mentioned on the website. it's outside and you can get a poolside cocktail! rooms were clean and overall very happy. just wish it was closer to the town ctr since we didn't have a car and had to spend a few $$ on taxi's
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"nice place to go but need a full restaurant"
Ramada Inn, New Hope, Pa Overall good Hotel They need a full restaurant, ( serving 3 meals)* &more ice machines rooms could be a bit cleaner as well. * the weekend buffet was excellent, but as i said need food service all week; breakfast, lunch and dinner
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
M.Panigrosso
"We love it !!"
Pets friendly hotel and quite !!! We have a safety and quality time on Ramada Hotel !! Thanks Raquel&Giuseppe DiBenedetto
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"friendly service"
This was an emergency stay for us; location was dictated by circumstances; reception was wonderful - helped meet our special needs; it was a relief to have happened on this place.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Melissa Vick
"steady decline"
Been here several times. conditions decline with each trip. may start searching for another place to relax in the area
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
"Disapointed"
Would not go back again The best part of our stay was the pool And the location of the hotel for shopping
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
James Smith
Awful experience - will never go there again. Staff was unfriendly an unreasonable!
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Up to Date in New Hope"
Not at all rundown or outdated as indicated by some reviews on this site. Was in great shape and rustic; but not in need of refurbishment I didn't think. Complete with a little Jazz bar/night club and pool. Eagle Diner just down the road has great food and 2 mins from New Hope.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
SPRNVA
"Inexpensive and comfortable"
This is a nice motel. Not many frills but very comfortable. The room with 2 double beds was great for 2 people. I wouldn't want to add more. Breakfast is okay and included. Nothing special though. The pool area is nice. I wish the weather had been better so we could have used it.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
jersey girl
"The pool and breakfast make it worth it"
We really just needed a cheap place to stay for the night, as our intention was to go tubing on the river most of the day. BUT....recent rains put restrictions on the event, so we were happy our cheap accommodations had a pool for our 10-year old. It was a relaxing and lovely pool area, and my daughter had tons of kids to play with (they open it to the public for a fee) so she was happy. The rooms and hotel in general are showing their age, but it was a decent place - I've been in much worse. And the hot buffet breakfast was great - not often you see French toast and platters of fresh fruits like kiwi and pineapple on a low-to-moderate priced hotel comp breakfast. I would stay here again if we are in the area and if we have the 10-year old with us.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
domosea
"Great staff but hotel needs some serious work"
Run down, old smelling, out dated. Room's wall paper was bulging out due to water damage. Bathroom sink counter top coming off the wall which made all my things slide off. Needs a serious face lift. The staff was wonderful, too bad the hotel itself doesn't reflect the great staff that runs it.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
D
"decent enough depending on your reason for staying"
Dont expect much and you wont be let down. Been here a few times , nice pool BUT always crowded with people who don't feel common courtesy should be extended to people in public places. Room is decent, id give it an 8 in terms of cleanliness. Though the wall paper trim was falling off and the corners of the room wasnt cleaned well.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
michael
"Very nice facility. Great pool area."
Good experience. Friendly staff. Beautiful pool area. Complimentary breakfast a plus.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"payment problems"
stay was ok. problems occurred when we were asked to pay an already paid for romm.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
broom-smith
"Needs renovation"
Staff is helpful, bedding comfy, but room was dark, and bath needs renovation. Commode is child-sized, sink vanity very low. Still living in 1965.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Rachel
"Hotel undergoing renovation."
Hotel is currently undergoing renocaviton, and I checked in during a very busy time. So I would expect to rate higher once renovations are completed. Checked in during a very busy time , service could have been better. Room clead and bedding appeared to be new.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"disappointing"
my girlfriend and I stayed there for memorial weekend and we were overall disappointed the hotel was under construction the room was not stocked with soap or towels or a working coffee maker . one day the pool was open late and so was the bar and the next day both were closed at 7pm . breakfast was not good either.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Hotel OK, noisy staff in AM"
The room was an average hotel room. Our complaint is that the cleaning staff came in about 7:30, to start work at 8. And for the half hour before clocking in, they socialized VERY LOUDLY outside the linen room, which was right next door to our room. They chatted and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed each others company for half an hour, right outside our door! Our alarm was set for 8. At 8, the conversation abruptly ended (I assume their shift started then). When we complained to the clerk, he said he was not sure who that was, because housekeeping just got in at 8, when he came in. He did not apologize, but seemed more concerned with debunking our complaint. Then he kept repeating that he could not give us a refund/reduction, because we booked through a third party. We were not trying to get money back, we wanted him to be aware of the noise issue, say "sorry" and speak to the workers about their loud voices. Or at least not book future guests in that room.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Cheryl
Convenient place to stay in New Hope / Lambertville area. Beds were very comfortable. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Great hotel! Stayed one night.Clean, comfortable beds. Well located.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Peaceful Setting"
The hotel is undergoing major restoration. The new room was excellent with very comfy beds plus we had a frig and microwave for an extended stay. The Free breakfast buffet was the tops with all freshly made food. The pool and garden terrace were really beautiful. Yes we would stay there again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014