All hotels in Middletown, Rhode Island, United States of America

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Bad internet service
"Perfect for families"
Lobby and breakfast can use a little work. But the room was very spacious and clean which is perfect for a family. Can walk to the start of the cliff walk. Short drive to second beach or downtown Newport.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Eileen
Very comfortable,nice location
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
liz
"perfect..."
Dollar for dollar, they're the best value in Newport...
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Kapriel
"Jewel by Easton's"
Wow, we found a treasure by the sea. Walking distance to Newport's famous and lovely Cliff Walk, a hop skip and a jump to Easton's beach. Hotel provides a shuttle to downtown Newport. The suite was clean, roomy, and well appointed. Even had a table on wheels so I could move it by the window so when I was working I could enjoy the view. The staff was great, friendly, and helpful. Simply fantastic.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
hotel is very outdated,not much for the free breakfast...could've been displayed better
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
This is my second time at this Hotel. Although not full amenities eg, pool on site, it is everything you need for a beach hotel. The staff is very good and accommodating. Love the king suite with living room separate from bedroom. Televisions need to be updated.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Great Hotel and great location"
I thought this hotel was great, it was a great location, the people who worked there were very nice, and helpful, they give you a 10 percent discount on a couple of restaurants, overall, it was great, and it was very close to cliff walk and beach
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
It's a no frills hotel. Huge rooms. It isn't the 4 Seasons Hotel, but beds are comfortable, room is clean and location is right on first beach. 1 mile cab to downtown readily available.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Atlantic newport"
Close to beach cliffwalk
3 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"So So experience"
Door key did not work. Had to go to reception every time we had to get back into the room. Day later they said it was fixed, it was not. Three times is a charm though and it got fixed before we left. At least the next guest has a room with a key that works!!!! Congratulations Atlantic Beach Hotel on a job well done.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Craig
"Nice room."
The hotel was awesome. Free complimentary breakfast and parking. It was walking distance to the beach. The only thing was that our room was almost an hour late being ready. We had to wait in the lobby for over an hour while we waited for our room to be cleaned. After traveling, we would've liked to be able to go right in. She also said that people really like the view from our room. It was a salt marsh, I wouldn't say people die for that view. The room was a little big for the 2 of us, but it was great for if you were staying with 4 people. The price was right as well.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Adria
"Good service, decent enough rooms"
Very courteous and helpful staff. They upgraded us to a double king suite without asking, once they knew we were traveling with kids. Rooms were large and clean, but a little dated. The neighborhood had a funky New England beach town vibe, directly adjacent to Newport.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
lee
"Great location-Terrible room"
The room was fine. Floor left our feet blackened, but we may have dragged some of that in from the beach. The biggest issue was that it was LITERALLY IN the lobby. We were woken by drunken singing at 3:30am and complimentary breakfast set-up and microwave dinging at 6:30am. Hotel location is great, just 1/2 block to beach and a bit farther to the Cliff Walk, but there was nothing fancy about the hotel itself and I would have been really angry (instead of mildly annoyed) if I paid full-price for the room instead of discounted rate.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Comfortable and Convenient Hotel"
The location of the hotel was important to us and it was just right for us....near to the beach, the cliff walk and a shuttle to the heart of Newport. Our room was large and our beds were very comfortable. The free breafast was across the street at another hotel. This was in a very small room and the breakfast was shared with the other hotel. We ended up going out to breakfast. Overall, I would book the hotel again.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Marie
The room was very nice. However, many features advertised did not really exist. Parking was also an issue.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"great location. Okay room."
The hotel was fine. The room was large but in need of updating--but it was very clean upon arrival. However, during our two night stay our room was never cleaned. We were out from 8 am until almost 9pm and came back to an untouched room with dirty linens and towels. We brought the issue immediately to the front desk who had to scroung for towels--we were given 2 (gross) towels and one hand towel. And then had to wait for housekeeping in the morning to get enough so our family could shower. Again we approached the front desk with nothing more than "we will look into it". Location to beaches is great, parking is free. Altogether--it's fine, middle of the road.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
beach girl
"Great spot and great price"
Loved the size of our room. And the shuttle service to the warf was wonderful and well worth the $8
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Clean but needs updating"
Over all experience was not bad but it would have been better if things were updated.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good for newport mid level hotel / girls weekend"
Great place to stay for easy beach access and baseline amenities (fridge, microwave, coffee). Free breakfast was horrid and place wasnt all that clean. Staff was also a little grumpy at times, great at others. Also not sure if id bring my family here its more of a party place vs family comfort. But overall the location is great, decent beach views and large rooms.
2 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Pauline
"Fun beach location!"
Road trip with my daughter. We loved this hotel. Fun beach location. Good price. Easy drive to local attractions. Having separate rooms was fun! It's a bit run down; we didn't care. My white socks were filthy after wearing them around the room, but it IS a beach hotel, and sand is hard to avoid!!!
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Perfect for a reasonable getaway!"
Excellent place to stay if you are looking to get away to a beach vacation! Very clean, curtious staff, good size rooms. No complaints! You latterly walk across the street to the beach and if you're so inclined you have the accessibility to just walk/run up the hill to enjoy the Newport Cliffwalk. Never a need to even get in your car! Short drive to the center of Newport. Doesn't get any better! First tried this place using a groupon and have been going back since!!! Wouldn't think of going any place else when visiting Newport. Nothing fancy but perfect for people who want all that was mentioned. Highly recommend to my friends!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
missyc
"...giant bust!"
I have to say that I was incredibly disappointed. After waiting close to 20 minutes for the front desk attendant who was away from the desk and had no back up, we were directed to our room down the hall. I was surprised at how large the room was but very disappointed in the condition of the room. The air conditioning unit looked like it was the original to the space and the control panel door was not attached. With the option of high or low - even on low we couldn't even hear each other speaking in the same room. The bathroom was in serious need of updating. The faucet was rusted and pitting and the tub drain was a rusty plug. The blow dryer worked for about 30 seconds before shutting off and in that 30 seconds it blew cold air. I would have been fine using the blow dryer that I packed except NONE of the outlets in the bathroom worked and 1/2 of them were corroded - not very comforting from the electrical stance! This was not an inexpensive visit by any means and the overall service and condition of this hotel was seriously lacking. We visit Newport several times a year and can honestly say that we will never again stay at this hotel or at any of the affiliates in the area.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"EXCELENT LOCATION"
We love everything about Newport, R.I. It's definelly a place to see and visited. Amasing how much can you do and how beautiful is. Plese go to see it, you wil love it.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Gloria
"2 streets back from the beach"
Nice hotel large rooms not as close to beach as it appears on website. No early check they wouldn't even look to see if room was ready at 1pm was told to come back at 3.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
jen
great room, friendly accommodating staff. great location
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Big room"
Good location. Nice big room.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"A fabulous 48 hours in Newport, Rhode Island!!!!!!"
The room was perfect for us. We had the king sized bed and our sister-in-law had the sleeper couch. Everything worked just fine --- a.c., hot and cold water, coffee maker, and we enjoyed the just right breakfast. The people on duty were terrific to us. We will tell other people about your hotel and give you five stars. Arnie Werling
Arnold F.
My stay was for only one night. Adequate. Located close to beach but the beach water was full of seaweed. Nice location, short drive to Newport but wouldn't want to pay full rate. They had a continental breakfast which worked out well for me.
"Newport Getaway!"
This is A great getaway at a great price and location. The beach is great and just across the street with a great restaurant and outside bar for some drinks. The hotel rooms where very large for just two people. Breakfast was free and all I needed for a quick bite. Its not a hot breakfast so don't expect a lot. Downtown Newport was just 10 minute ride. Like I mentioned great location.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Manuel
"Never again...."
Awful hotel that is overpriced. We were "upgraded" to a cottage, which was filled with spider webs and looked more like a trailer park. Wifi was not working and the sheets were gross. Would never recommend this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Yoonmo
"Not what we expected at all!"
No internet at all. Room was not what I had booked for. Breakfast was bad. No tables or chairs to eat poor food
Marybeth
"Romantic"
Loved it
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Scott w
Our room was fair,microwave and fridge came in handy. Bed was very comfortable. Television could use updating,as well as the bathroom.Overall,very clean. Breakfast wasn't the greatest,not much of a selection,probably due to the fact that the lobby is so small.Location is great,walking distance to beach and restaurants.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Antoinette
Great hotel location, comfortable room. Great nature sounds and sights, will plan to return next year.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Pam
Nice hotel conven ient to all of the area attractions. Great seafood restaurant 100 feet away!
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Amazing Time!"
We absolutely loved the room - the king suite was HUGE. We loved the 2 King beds, mini kitchen and many huge mirrors and spaces for getting ready. Plus, we had a nice view of the water behind the hotel. The location was perfect - right across from the beach and close to town. It was nice having the free breakfast items offered and the service at the hotel was excellent. We would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Allyson
"Location!"
Nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Room was dated but very clean.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Ants and sandy sheets"
We were upgraded to one of their cottages...which was nice. Place was good, except there were ants all over the wall. I know ants happen and the few that I killed weren't a big deal, but there were several ants in spider webs so you know they had been there a while. The bed had many hairs from the previous guests in it and felt very sandy. I discovered the iron was missing and the front desk said they would give me one if I came to the main building. I thought that was pretty ridiculous to make a guest work for something that was wrong on their end. It was nice to have a privatw cottagw, I'm just disappointed in the cleanliness.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Very nice clean hotel. Awesome location."
We enjoyed our stay here. Excellent location and they ever offered shuttle services for unlimited trips for one low price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great value for the location. Roomy suites were great for my wife and 2 children
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
There were hairs all over the shower shower was not cleaned. Other things were fine
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Above and beyond."
The staff was excellent and we had to leave a day early and they made sure we would get a refund for the day not used.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great place, Great loacation"
Nice ace at a good rate right across the street from the beach, although the beach had serious red tide.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Rob
Cable was out for the 2 days I stayed there also this is the second suite I rented that the sofa bed was unusable they bolt it down so you cannot pull it out. Hotel is clean and staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Room was very nice, location was great. Room service could be a little bit better but overall great hotel
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
stacy
"Nice room...average place."
I know my math doesn't add up, but the bottom line is that you cannot let them put you in room 107 or 108, or really any first floor room like mine proximate to the loud and busy lobby. Next, the exercise room is a joke--the elliptical front support sits atop a cable guard for the machine next to it, which makes it tip left and right as you use it, adding to the noise it makes (pity the people in the room right next door). Also, had to get the front desk to unlock the exercise room during posted hours.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Bryan
Pleasant place to stay... Being a short walk to the cliff walk and right across the street from the beach made it very convenient
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
The experience was great. The hotel was right on the beach which is what we were looking for. The rooms were much bigger than expected which was great.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Do not stay here!"
Hotel staff was very pleasant and check in was fine. The room was decent, nothing to rave about, and not many outlets or mirrors (only in the bathroom). There were 12 of us for a bachelorette party and it was terrible trying to get ready. For such an expensive stay ($380 for one night), I thought the accommodations would be much better. The pillows were awful, and worst of all the toilet overflowed. There was no plunger in the room, so I had to go down to the main desk and ask for one. Came back up to try and plunge the toilet and it did not fix it. I called down for some help and was told that there was NO ONE TO HELP. There are not staff overnight to help. They should have a facilities manager, or a plumber on call to help!! The next morning, at checkout, I asked for a discount and they told me to take it up with Expedia and that their manager would not allow a discount. This is absolutely ridiculous for any hotel, never mind in Newport!!! I will never EVER stay here again and tell my friends/family not to either.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Jess
"location location location"
Great location, walked to beach everyday never had to pay extra for parking , rooms were spacious and very affordable , can't wait to go again !!
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015