All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
310 E Loop 281, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"You get what you pay for - cheap"
Room smelled, pool was more like a fountain, workout room machines didn't work properly and they ran out of water, room service didn't replenish shampoo. I won't go back there.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
The rooms were nice and the hotel clean. There were a lot of people staying at the hotel the same weekend as us so the breakfast got depleted really fast. The coffee could have been replenished quicker; but the food offering was good and varied.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Andrea
Nice quiet room in a good neighborhood. Breakfast was limited. Pool was small.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Terry
"Comfortable"
I stayed here as a little couple's stay away from home, and it was very pleasant. The king sized bed was very comfy. At first there was an issue with the room door not completely closing but once it was reported the maintenance guy fixed it right away. The pool should have been bigger and deeper, and a hot tub would have been nice, but overall I really liked my stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Nikki
"No Gimics"
no frills, clean and good access to local restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"OK hotel"
I thought it was strange that all of the doors to the rooms (that weren't occupied)were open. Eerie feeling!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
"Hoteel stay"
Why is it that top rated hotels can not get good Wifi service?
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Nice new quiet clean hotel."
Spent single night with my family, kids enjoyed it, beds were comfy. 2 queen bedroom was good size. Breakfast was ok, good selection. They offer discount coupons for local restaurants too. Great service. Would stay there again and would recommend.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Nights Sleep"
Great North Longview Location, nice staff...although because of booking through Hotels.com they charged me a surcharge but then put it back on my account they said. YIKES NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT ! Great tasty breakfast, and clean and quiet room The Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel !
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Pamela S.
"Excellent value"
Clean, pleasant, well maintained. Surrounded by nice restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Great place"
Great place to stay. Good eats nearby. Lots of retail too.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
matt
"A nice quiet comfortable overnight sleep."
Nice size room, comfortable bed, appreciated the microwave and refrigerator in the room. Okay location for my purposes. Okay price.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2015
"Will stay here from now on"
Just a weekend getaway to celebrate my birthday. Hotels.com had the lowest price by $5 over the other sites I use for the same room. Staff was congenial, room was extremely fresh, stocked, and comfy. Location is the best...right smack dab in the middle of all the new shopping areas. The only complaint I had was that it was supposed to be 100% non smoking, and it was not. My neighbors were rule-breakers evidently.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Toni
"Cold Day in.....uh.....Longview!"
Checked in on one of the coldest days of the year, at about 11 pm, and after getting everything moved into the room, found that the room's heater had not been turned on ahead of time, so the room was quite cold. Upon asking about an extra couple of blankets, they only had 1, so I took it. After about 15 more minutes, the room had not warmed up at all, so we called the desk and he was able to change us to another room. After that, everything was wonderful. Thanks!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Keith
"Super Nice!"
Stay was awesome! Everything you wanted was right there around the hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Avary
"Clean, nice, quiet."
This was a very pleasant stay for me. I found the hotel to be clean, neat and friendly staff. It is within walking distance of several eateries and the front desk offered discount coupons to these restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Thanks!
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Leah
"Longview motel"
It was good and the room was comfortable and very clean.
Response by Best Western Longview
Thank you for staying with us Michael! We look forward to seeing you in the future!
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Quick trip"
Clean, quiet, friendly staff.
Response by Best Western Longview
We appreciate the kind words Kimberly! Come and see us anytime!!
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Kimberley
"Good Location"
Stayed there before. Will stay there again. Good price. Great bed. Away from the Interstate.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Have stayed at this hotel before and always have had a nice stay. Quiet rooms - great rate. Breakfast could be a little more exciting but its pretty close to the norm... I'll be staying there again.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Industrial Business Traveler
"Gerat!"
Will always stay here!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Shunte
Excellent service, very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed our stay immensely! Great for families. Has a washer and dryer at the hotel, which was very useful. The breakfast was fresh and tasty!
4 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Carollyn
The motel was very nice, but I think Hotel.com overcharged for the room. Expedia price was cheaper.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
This hotel is in a great location where you can easily find and get to, anything you need. A great variety of restaurants, shopping, and any other necessities. The hotel itself is very quiet, the staff is incredibly friendly, accommodating, and the beds are very comfortable. You simply can't go wrong staying at this Best Western in Longview!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
R.A. Deyang
Very satisfied and will stay there again the next time I do a trip to Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer (less than 30 minutes away). I really liked having the Waffle House, Texas Roadhouse and Mongolian Stir Fry restaurants within walking distance (next door and in parking lot). Wasn't going to do breakfast but ended up doing it and it was great for a free hotel breakfast. I made myself a sausage and egg toast sandwich. Room was clean and comfortable. Nothing to complain about.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Mary at the front desk made a difficult check in a pleasure. Booked thru Hotels .com Never again They did not sent the reservation to the hotel I was lucky to have the confirmation on my phone and could prove I had a room booked . Mary spent much time talking to their C.S. and taking care of our booking. She is a real addition to your staff who were all friendly but she took the time to go the extra mile. because of her we will come back when in the area.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Rosemary
"Best Western - Longview"
We needed a quick stay in Longview somewhere close to a meeting I was attending, and had stayed elsewhere before. I'm from Longview and familiar with the entire city, and so this location was perfect as it is centrally located. I was concerned when I saw a full parking lot on driving in, but I was surprised how quiet the room was, and I was right next to the elevator. The king-size bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nice and spacious -- the only design flaw is that the toilet is right behind the door, so the door has to be fully closed to use the toilet. Has a coffee maker in the room and a couch, so you can easily relax (at least there was a couch in the room with the king bed. Everything was clean, the staff was nice and helpful. Free coffee and breakfast downstairs, but if you're not up for their breakfast, there's a Waffle House right next door you can walk to. All in all a pleasant stay for a tired traveler.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Value for the money spent"
Very clean. Well maintained. Courteous staff. Only short-coming...swimming pool needed cleaning.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great stay."
Could not have asked for a more pleasant and clean environment.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Donna Mc
"Very nice"
A little hard to see from road as is small and behind ghengis grill. This is actually one of things that made it nice ( not many rooms so very quiet and no large crowds). Very impressed as my expectations for the price were far exceeded.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Was in Longview Washington not Texas. I will never use a third party to book a room with. I was charged even though the Best Western would not charge me for the cancelation.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Benny Greatorex
"Best Western 3.22.14"
I got into Best Western around 4:00 in the morning and the staff was extremely friendly. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever been on in a hotel. The bathrooms were clean and had clean hotel towels. They let me check out an hour later than check out time.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Lacey
Very nice hotel. Great beds; big restrooms. Breakfast choices were great but needed more than 1 waffle maker.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Overall it was a nice hotel only negative there was a lot of noice the people next door were being too loud wall are to thin
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Jackie
"This hotel is perfect!"
We stayed here overnight to pick up our granddaughter who lives in Oklahoma, this was the half way point from Mississippi. This hotel is super nice and clean, comfy, quiet, and within walking distance to resturants. The ceilings in the rooms is probably 13 feet high so it makes the room feel much larger than an average hotel room Breakfast was good and the rate per night was good. This will be the only hotel in longview we stay in!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Teresa
Great breakfast, friendly staff!
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Jayson J
"Good Business Trip Hotel"
Great stay. Comfortable beds, spacious room and best of all a couple of places to eat that you can walk to easilly - a stir fry place, Texas Roadhouse and Waffle House. Worked well for a quick overnight business trip.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
kathy
"nice hotel"
we had a nice, comfortable stay. clean and great room.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Best Western Longview fine for short stay"
Small hotel in Longview area, close to many resturants just off major highway. Nothing fancy but good enough for short stay. No major complaints or concerns.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
Ed
"Close to Everything"
The motel is very clean and close to food, shopping, and my grandchildren.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Jo
"Close to everything"
Hotel was nice, clean...only negative was the elevator was out of service and we were on the 3rd floor. The desk clerk offered to help carry the luggage. Apparently no repairmen work on the weekend.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Convenient location!"
There was a big dead roach in the bathroom! Other then that it was very clean!
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Close to where we needed to be that night."
The hotel was great. Had no problems.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Cindy
"Good location for North Longview"
For the price the Hotel stay was a good bargain. I had all that I needed to fulfill my business trip.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Phillip
"My trip for work."
everything was fine the desk guy was wounderful. he was very helpful with my question of the area. also of the accomindations of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Ed
"Good accommodations"
The hotel was well located and comfortable, suited our purposes for an overnight stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Patti
"Reunion"
A little difficult to access. Clean carpet, bathroom, and nice couch. Good sized TV with many channels. Convenient to shopping and dinning.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"Nice Place"
Parking was not adequate. But overall a nice place. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Jessie
"Clean & Comfy La Quinta!"
Very convenient location near the mall and lots of restaurants. Hotel was very comfortable & clean. They also have new carpet & front desk staff was very helpful. Breakfast wasn't as great here as other La Quintas.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
TJ
"Great option for any stay"
Our room was great. The bed was very comfortable and the housekeeping staff paid extra attention to detail.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013