All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7144 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79915, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"A nice stay"
Room was clean, service was good. Was nice to have a laundry mat. Was easy to get to off interstate.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Denise
"Great place to relax"
One of the best experience with all the services around great people
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Martin
"satisfied customer"
Late check in. Great staff support. Free shuttle to the airport. Friendly Driver.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
benjamin
"Would pay extra for a better place."
No shower pressure. No television selection. Wifi was terrible. No extra soap had to use same in shower as sink, nothing other than shampoo. A/C very noisy, had to shut it off. Small pillows. No computer with printer available. Overall really bad.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
it was ok
4 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Vic
"super 8 scary review"
I stayed at this hotel with my husband and preteen daughter and we didn't feel safe it was full of men standing outside there rooms and just staring at us we felt a but scared
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"brrrr"
I've stayed here numerous times but this time no heat in hotel room (during bitter cold in February)
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"# one stay"
stay was very comfortable,quiet, clean and service was #1. won,t hesitate in staying again. will recommend to all my friends and family members. Have been staying here about for the pass 2 years,stayed 4 times already. enjoyed it every time.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
alfredo
"Over rated (our room was) urgent tlc needed."
Easy access Good breakfast Staff nice (not much english) rooms need urgent tlc our room: the carpet was not clean it was really dirty The ac cover was off (missing), the towel holder was half there, the toilet was leaking and refilling every 10-15 minutes (had to turn off the valve to get a good night sleep). The ac/heater was very noisy and needed in the 30 degrees weather.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
yvan
"Poor conditions all around"
This was a miserable stay. There was a truck and trailer parked across a whole set of parking spaces. The heating would kick off and start blowing cool air. The water pipes were ridiculously loud. The tub had be resurfaced and the resurfacing material was chipping off. There were several layers of caulk around the tub with something black Ilike mold) embedded in it. There was water damage in the bathroom ceiling and more black stains. The linens were skimpy. There sheets did not stay on the mattress and the towels were thin and not very absorbent. I don't know if Expedia or Super 8 had checked out this property, but it is very poor.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
maureen
"ok"
everything was ok
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
CLAUDIA
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
Pleasant, room clean and comfortable. Would be nice to have a chair to sit in.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Audrey
"Comfortable."
It was nice.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Ice storm"
Got the last room here during last week's ice storm. Room was $179 including tax. Was not nearly worth that much, obviously the price was gouged, but I was desperate. Felt pretty safe & it was warm. Room smelled old & moldy. Bed was comfortable though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Traveling RN
"Good stay"
Room was clean but front door could not close properly. It seemed it had been pride open also the bathroom door.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"You pay what you get."
The hotel location is good because it's very close to the highway(i-10). We were here for just one night before arriving the final destination. Overall is acceptable but don't expect too much.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Hao-ting
"A room not worth that price"
Bath room is old, door is broken on edge, tub is very old, chip on bottom and looks dirty; Shower head is too high not easy to adjust a smooth water. Towels are very old, discolored and hard to believe is still clean and usable; Bed is small for two and not confortable. Parking ground is too high to reach the room. The luggage is not easy to move in/out the room.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Chin
"Not bad"
Clean but needs work
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"You've got what you paid for ;((("
OK
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"not good"
Non smoking room smelt like smoke
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"what can you get for the price?"
Hey, what can you ecpect for the money, we are just looking for a clean, comfertable and safe place to spend the night.l
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
We stayed here while moving from AZ to Texas, and the parking lot was not equipped to handle a very large truck, nor did the front desk provide any help on where it would be safe to legally park. The attitude was generally very unhelpful. While staying at the hotel, my mother lost her wallet. I called on Sunday, and was told to start with that "it was policy not to ship belongings back". I was willing to pay shipping, anything, but we aren't returning to El Paso! Then, when the clerk said ok, she'll ship it, we were relieved, only to find out two weeks later that instead, 2 days later, someone called my mother's bank and cancelled her card, and had a new card sent to what is now an empty address! VERY disappointed in this treatment.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"poor"
Pillows were completely flat. Bed spreads were soiled. Bed sheets were so thin,due to oldness. Not enough towels. Premises was not very clean. Room numbers were falling from the doors. Key didn't work anymore had to ask for another. I was there for 5 days and thou I requested not to have rm ser vacuum my rm,not once I was asked if I needed any,soap, shampoo, toilet paper,towels, coffee or needed any garbage emptied. I had to ask for towels,toilet paper,etc. I did ask for sheets so I can change bedding myself, because I don't like the maids in the room, while I'm not their. I was charged 15. Dollars because I checked in two hrs early after I notified that I was traveling from Northern California and I may arrive tired and a bit early. No consideration of my long travel with children. Overall my experience was not a very happy one and will never book at Super 8 motels again.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Marie
"Good for the price"
Overall, nice for the price. Water pressure from the sink faucet was crazy, you have to barely turn it on or water sprays everywhere. Hardly any TV channels. But does have fridge/microwave in room.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2014
It was hard for me to understand the person at the desk.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"What a fair price hotel in El Paso"
It was ok. Hotel defintely need some updating especaillly the bathroom. For the price, it fair
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good visit"
Nice place and very nice and helpful staff. Room was very good and clean and quiet. Next to restaurant too and interstate.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
Bryan
"Ok"
Room was non smoking but had a horrible smell. Bed was very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Not that great"
Was ok, but wouldn't stay again,not for the price their charging.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Annie
After traveling 750 miles, I stayed the night at the hotel! It was very clean, everything on it's place, parking at the door of my room, very comfortable! Great!!! Good price also!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Graciela
"Great for Quick Trip"
I've stayed at this motel twice now, the first time was pure coincidence, but the second time was on purpose. Sure, it's not the Ritz, heck, it's not even Comfort Inns, but the beds are comfy, the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the free full breakfast is one of the best around, and you simply can't beat the price. It's also close to the airport and there's a Village Inn restaurant right next door. I don't know about families, but for a single traveler on a quick business trip, it's a really good deal. They also have a nice courtyard with a fountain that I didn't find on my first visit; it would make a nice place to sit and enjoy a nice day.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
TheGinger
"Shopping in El Paso"
The hotel is clean an comfortable. I have stayed here before and also like it because it is close to everything I want to do. I had a little trouble with keeping internet signal on this trip but other than that, I am satisfied.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
DaveW
"Cant beat it for the money!"
Room has everything you need, well stocked, appeared clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I have stayed there 3 times now and have been impressed by how consistent they have been. I would return again.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
eric pickett
It was very relaxing to get to the hotel and have everything there in the room
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
When I went to the room, it smelled like mildew. I went to use the restroom and I turned to look at the tub and there was a spider in the bathtub who had spun a Web around the drain area. I flushed the toilet and water leaked behind it. And to top it off, I saw a few roaches on the wall behind the toilet. I immediately complained and they gave me a different room which was much better and cleaner.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"2nd stay"
2nd time i stayed here. Nice employees, clean rooms.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Chuck
"Very cosy"
We liked the stay here, it was very cosy. everything was well.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sam
"Hole in the enty door"
Not only was there a hole in the door in our room but the door was not easy to open-something wrong with the handle. As for the hole in the door-it looked like a lock or other handle was removed but they did not patch the hole left from this. You could actually see into our room by peeking thru this hole from outside!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
I usually don't review hotels that I stay in, but this one was different. I didn't arrive until almost 12:30 am, so I was just ready to go to sleep after driving for the past 12 hours. I wasn't expecting much because of the price, but was very surprised by the quality and cleanliness of the room. Also, the guy at the front desk gave me one of the "big" rooms, which I didn't pay for. Although it was completely unnecessary, especially since I was only in the room for about 8 hours, it's customer service like that that will make me stay here again on my next drive from San Diego to Jacksonville.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Room 167-Needs Work"
I arrived and was assigned Room 167. I entered the room and discovered the lamp was missing a shade. When I finally found a light I was pleasantly surprised that this was a good looking room. I brought my belongings in, tired from a days travel, and unpacked. I flipped on the TV and discovered that if especially the A/C was on half the television would go garbled. I jimmied the cables in the back of the TV and it improved some. Still an ongoing problem. I went to the bathroom and heard sound like something was dropping on the floor receptively. Too late to move and tired I figured I'd suck it up and stay in this room. I tried to access the WiFI and it was blocked by a password and user name the staff forgot to give me. I decided to call it a night and went to plug in my iPhone in the outlet next to the bed and the outlet fell out of the wall. The second morning I was there I had a late morning appointment and decided to sleep in except the hammering that started above my room woke me up. An ok place to stay and convenient to the highway but the room left something to be desired when it came to the amenities and their ability to place you where people will not be working in the morning.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Clint
"Very Friendly Staff"
The staff was very friendly. The person at the desk in the morning was very accommodating, putting the breakfast items out a little early to accommodate us with our early morning flight.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Good stay
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"good stay"
nice hotel I will definetly will stay here again
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
johnny
"nice safe place"
location is good, staff are kind and nice, room is clean, rate is wonderful!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
naoya
"Good to stay"
Comfortable hotel. The night view is also great ! And we have the great breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Nothing to brag about just passing through. I'll shop around a bit more next time.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Really good"
It was a good place to stay at El paso Tx. I liked the swimming pool
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
rafa
"Very friendly helppful service!"
You cant go wrong for the price and comfort of this hotel. The staff is extremely helpful and will bend over backwards to accommodate your needs. Second time now that I have used them and I will be back.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014