All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7144 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79915, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
I was at the back of the hotel and still could hear the road noise despite wearing ear plugs. Nicely decorated room with comfortable bedding. Would give it 5 stars if it was not for the road noise.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
"great stay"
it was convenient and relaxing
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Super 8
"Roach and strong scent"
My room has a dead cockroach inside. Luckily I did not see any live ones. The location of the hotel is close to highway, which can be noisy at night. It is also close to a nice shopping district. The room is kinda old and has very strong, unbearable air freshener scent(probably sprayed by the housekeepers). Hotel staff are not that professional. Sometimes they are unwilling to solve the problem. Overall, I would say this hotel is worth the price ( less then $50). However, they gotta fix the roach problem and go easier on the air freshener.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
For the price I guess we can't complain. We got there and there was an error on the reservation, we received a Smoking room and had to call to make changes. Hotel.com made the changes right away and contacted the hotel. The change was done immediately and we were on our way. The cleanliness wasn't the best but it was overall an OK stay. The condition of the hotel rooms could use a little updating. The door to both the entrance and bathroom entrance seemed as if they had been kicked in prior to our stay.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Angelica
"Do not choose this hotel"
Bad service. Dirty carpet. Extremely dense traffic.
4 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Its something decent for a budget"
I was coming from california and i was tired and boom! Super 8 came to rescue with a very good hotel deal. I booked the hotel and everything went well. They have eggs and waffles for breakfast which made me really happy.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Desseri
"Worth it."
This Hotel is one of the best among many hotels I have stayed. Excellent service, excellent room with handicap accommodation, excellent bed and extra hideaway bed/couch. Breakfast could be better but it beats many hotels'. Super 8 hotels have the best comparing to many expensive ones. The price is just right.
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Paogoui
"Comfortable stay"
It was convenient to our visit.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2015
Sylvia
"Not the greatest"
The room looked a little bit run down, it seemed that the walls are not very well insulated we were able to hear people talking next door and every time they used the bathroom we could hear the water running. The Wifi connection was really bad and very slow, it disconnected itself very quickly, very frustrating. The breakfast was pretty good
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
Pilar
Room was clean and price reasonable. Would stay there again
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Kayla
"Clean Rooms and Great Customer Service!"
We booked 2 rooms for ourselves and our Son's family to stay over the Thanksgiving holiday 5 days total. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and service we received during our stay. However, we did run into a problem with our room keys not working but the staff members were extremely helpful in getting us new ones. The price was affordable, the rooms were clean and beds were made daily as well as offered WiFi and breakfast. We will be staying here again.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Florencio
Good stay and had a restaurant close by. Friendly service, even when my flight was delayed by 4 hours they saved my room.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
JUAN JR.
The stay was great, however one of the male receptionist got upset over a key I had left for someone at the front.. He started to use foul language with us.. Very unprofessional..
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"see you next time....soon!!"
I don't like to get rooms all the way in the back. WIFI has terrible signal :-(
1 night trip Nov 10, 2015
victor
"would not let my mother in law stay there."
Bugs in room, hard time locking the door. Room stunk ! Felt dirty & unsafe. Pillows lumpy & towels were like sand paper. Cigarette butt left in the toilet.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
joe
Was ok..did not have towels I. Our room but we had to go to the office and get some. Does not seem to be in a great neighborhood as they say make sure your valuables are locked up. Close to the Mexican border.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Had only 12 cable channels in total good luck trying to watch a movie my bathroom was dirty mat was old and dirty bathtub look very don't know a word to describe it but ended up not taking a shower bed to sum it it all up I woke up with my back hurting with a big headache. Tables were so old if I moved it felt like it would fall apart I guess I will listen to momma YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Great stay at an awesome price!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Renee
"Great Room Low Price"
We liked the stay and the price was the best price in town
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Overcharging"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I don't know what type of scam this management is running by overcharging people. There should not be 2 different prices for the room if you are paying with cash and if they advertise free shuttle then why are they charging to use it. Anyone that plans on staying at this particular location and you use your credit card please pay close attention to the charges being applied to your card because they might be charging you for extra days and you didn't authorize it.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Christopher
"Overall awful service and poor rooms."
Manager is awful... stay away from this place
2 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
"Hazardous"
This is a older facility. I was in a downstairs unit which I wanted. The room was clean, the shower looked as though it was under repair - to me this room should not be occupied. Hazardous
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Martha
"el paso gateway east"
this was an older hotel but clean.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Amory
"poorly ran hotel"
Hotel double booked my room. At 2 am someone tried getting in my room and tried kicking in the room door because I had chain on door. Hotel gave someone a key to my room. And it scared my children. Do not recommend.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
mathew
"Dated but clean"
The evening hotel staff was amazing. Daytime not so much. Room was clean but very dated. The hotel needs to be updated.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2015
Cheryl
"Comfy"
Great!
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Crystal
"Clean"
Great price for the money. It was clean both inside & on the grounds. Pool was refreshing. The free contenantial breakfast was delicious. The A.C. worked great. In fact, I forgot to turn it down & I got cold. There is a coin operated washer & dryer on ground. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Gordon
"Convenient, airport shuttle"
Needed a room the night before a very early flight. This hotel is outside of the airport hotels area but it has a free 24 hour airport shuttle. Overall the hotel looks a bit old but I had no problems. There is a restaurant 30 steps from the hotel lobby.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Noise"
There was water running behind the wall in the bathroom that was annoying. It would pause periodically, but returned consistently.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"No Internet or cable TV."
Lodging was okay,internet and cable TV was nonexistent. Not recommended to stay for business trip.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
PETER
"Great Vacation"
The breakfast was great. Breakfast included waffles, oat meal, and cold cereal which was better than the pastry and coffee offered at many hotels.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Maria and Jim
Worst stay.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Easy location"
Close to everything the mall, restaurant, diner and the airport. The rooms are outdated. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They provide courtesy rides to the mall or any facilities within 2 miles. Is ok for a night or 2. I made a mistake when making the reservation and clicked the smoking room by error. The front desk gave me another room right away. That was awesome.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
SFC Aponte
"Room"
I was upgraded to a larger room, I wish it was cleaner
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Bad"
No good
2 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Mistake booking without seeing"
Room was supposed to be non smoking, but even the bedding had a smoke smell to it. Parking was a total mess, no room for travelers with trailers. I'm moving across country, i had to park i. A store parking lot next to the hotel. No security, just happy nothing was stolen
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Sean
"Will be staying here again"
Staff was super friendly and super helpful (a key didn't work and they were on it right away). Rooms were super clean and comfortable. The only negative was the doors were a little hard to open because they'd get stuck but that's it. Pool was very clean, good breakfast, great location.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Ignacio
"excellent hotel, very nice and close to everything"
it was a nice experience, very nice employees, good continental breakfast, the room was nice and clean and very affordable. close to everything and nice swimming pool.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
karo
"Average"
Hotel was OK at best; Guy at checkin was talking on the cell phone all the way through the check in process. First room wasn't ready with other people stuff still being in it. Second was ok. Try to avoid the city at all costs, being so close to the border places its toll.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
Alexander
"surprisingly good time"
I really enjoyed the stay and how nice the room was. The only downside was the wifi was out in the room, but the t.v. service made up for that.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Old Hotel, Dirty Neighborhood"
Got there a little early and they wanted to charge $15 more. When I got to the room the door was hard to open. I had to push with my shoulder to open it. Then it was hard to close. The room smelled of heavy perfume. The carpet next to the bathroom was wet and smelled moldy. Complained with no response. The second day we showed up to the room and there were no towels available. Had to go to the front desk to get some towels. Very dirty neighborhood.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"OWNER"
GOOD
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Josej
"Going to Juarez or coming from airport"
Located in very convenient area. Offers shuttle service. Nice pool.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
the hairdryer didn't work , the water isn't enough to shower .
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"Hit and possible miss"
I've stayed here twice so far. The first time I stood the quality of the room was good. Very clean, quiet, ac worked perfectly, actual tv viewing was decent (although I had to get a battery from the front desk since my remote had one missing). I was pleased so I decided to go again. The second time the ac was so loud it kept me up the whole night, and it was extremely hot. The bathroom also had a small amount of mildew. The cable was in and out. After my second experience not sure if I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2015
"Horrible"
It was horrible. Just stayed there for two hours. The room smelled bad the air conditioner was so loud that we could not sleep. The rug also smelled. I will never stay at any Super 8 in the near future. I also asked for a refund but no manager was around.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"A college students first visit"
The rates are great! They have a pool, and mainly little families stay their or military people! It's close enough to walk to the mall and plenty of shops and I felt safe to walk to! The shuttle was a big help as well as the breakfast! (You get to make your own waffles)
5 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Elena
Excellent!!!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Just what the doctor ordered"
Peaceful
5 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
susie
"Same thing as alst time."
It was the same at the last time i stayed, no problems, good value.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015