All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7144 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79915, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Very Disappointed"
We stayed here while moving from AZ to Texas, and the parking lot was not equipped to handle a very large truck, nor did the front desk provide any help on where it would be safe to legally park. The attitude was generally very unhelpful. While staying at the hotel, my mother lost her wallet. I called on Sunday, and was told to start with that "it was policy not to ship belongings back". I was willing to pay shipping, anything, but we aren't returning to El Paso! Then, when the clerk said ok, she'll ship it, we were relieved, only to find out two weeks later that instead, 2 days later, someone called my mother's bank and cancelled her card, and had a new card sent to what is now an empty address! VERY disappointed in this treatment.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"poor"
Pillows were completely flat. Bed spreads were soiled. Bed sheets were so thin,due to oldness. Not enough towels. Premises was not very clean. Room numbers were falling from the doors. Key didn't work anymore had to ask for another. I was there for 5 days and thou I requested not to have rm ser vacuum my rm,not once I was asked if I needed any,soap, shampoo, toilet paper,towels, coffee or needed any garbage emptied. I had to ask for towels,toilet paper,etc. I did ask for sheets so I can change bedding myself, because I don't like the maids in the room, while I'm not their. I was charged 15. Dollars because I checked in two hrs early after I notified that I was traveling from Northern California and I may arrive tired and a bit early. No consideration of my long travel with children. Overall my experience was not a very happy one and will never book at Super 8 motels again.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Marie
"Good for the price"
Overall, nice for the price. Water pressure from the sink faucet was crazy, you have to barely turn it on or water sprays everywhere. Hardly any TV channels. But does have fridge/microwave in room.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2014
It was hard for me to understand the person at the desk.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"What a fair price hotel in El Paso"
It was ok. Hotel defintely need some updating especaillly the bathroom. For the price, it fair
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good visit"
Nice place and very nice and helpful staff. Room was very good and clean and quiet. Next to restaurant too and interstate.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
Bryan
"Ok"
Room was non smoking but had a horrible smell. Bed was very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Not that great"
Was ok, but wouldn't stay again,not for the price their charging.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Annie
After traveling 750 miles, I stayed the night at the hotel! It was very clean, everything on it's place, parking at the door of my room, very comfortable! Great!!! Good price also!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Graciela
"Great for Quick Trip"
I've stayed at this motel twice now, the first time was pure coincidence, but the second time was on purpose. Sure, it's not the Ritz, heck, it's not even Comfort Inns, but the beds are comfy, the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the free full breakfast is one of the best around, and you simply can't beat the price. It's also close to the airport and there's a Village Inn restaurant right next door. I don't know about families, but for a single traveler on a quick business trip, it's a really good deal. They also have a nice courtyard with a fountain that I didn't find on my first visit; it would make a nice place to sit and enjoy a nice day.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
TheGinger
"Shopping in El Paso"
The hotel is clean an comfortable. I have stayed here before and also like it because it is close to everything I want to do. I had a little trouble with keeping internet signal on this trip but other than that, I am satisfied.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
DaveW
"Cant beat it for the money!"
Room has everything you need, well stocked, appeared clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I have stayed there 3 times now and have been impressed by how consistent they have been. I would return again.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
eric pickett
It was very relaxing to get to the hotel and have everything there in the room
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
When I went to the room, it smelled like mildew. I went to use the restroom and I turned to look at the tub and there was a spider in the bathtub who had spun a Web around the drain area. I flushed the toilet and water leaked behind it. And to top it off, I saw a few roaches on the wall behind the toilet. I immediately complained and they gave me a different room which was much better and cleaner.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"2nd stay"
2nd time i stayed here. Nice employees, clean rooms.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Chuck
"Very cosy"
We liked the stay here, it was very cosy. everything was well.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sam
"Hole in the enty door"
Not only was there a hole in the door in our room but the door was not easy to open-something wrong with the handle. As for the hole in the door-it looked like a lock or other handle was removed but they did not patch the hole left from this. You could actually see into our room by peeking thru this hole from outside!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
I usually don't review hotels that I stay in, but this one was different. I didn't arrive until almost 12:30 am, so I was just ready to go to sleep after driving for the past 12 hours. I wasn't expecting much because of the price, but was very surprised by the quality and cleanliness of the room. Also, the guy at the front desk gave me one of the "big" rooms, which I didn't pay for. Although it was completely unnecessary, especially since I was only in the room for about 8 hours, it's customer service like that that will make me stay here again on my next drive from San Diego to Jacksonville.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Room 167-Needs Work"
I arrived and was assigned Room 167. I entered the room and discovered the lamp was missing a shade. When I finally found a light I was pleasantly surprised that this was a good looking room. I brought my belongings in, tired from a days travel, and unpacked. I flipped on the TV and discovered that if especially the A/C was on half the television would go garbled. I jimmied the cables in the back of the TV and it improved some. Still an ongoing problem. I went to the bathroom and heard sound like something was dropping on the floor receptively. Too late to move and tired I figured I'd suck it up and stay in this room. I tried to access the WiFI and it was blocked by a password and user name the staff forgot to give me. I decided to call it a night and went to plug in my iPhone in the outlet next to the bed and the outlet fell out of the wall. The second morning I was there I had a late morning appointment and decided to sleep in except the hammering that started above my room woke me up. An ok place to stay and convenient to the highway but the room left something to be desired when it came to the amenities and their ability to place you where people will not be working in the morning.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Clint
"Very Friendly Staff"
The staff was very friendly. The person at the desk in the morning was very accommodating, putting the breakfast items out a little early to accommodate us with our early morning flight.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Good stay
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"good stay"
nice hotel I will definetly will stay here again
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
johnny
"nice safe place"
location is good, staff are kind and nice, room is clean, rate is wonderful!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
naoya
"Good to stay"
Comfortable hotel. The night view is also great ! And we have the great breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Nothing to brag about just passing through. I'll shop around a bit more next time.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Really good"
It was a good place to stay at El paso Tx. I liked the swimming pool
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
rafa
"Very friendly helppful service!"
You cant go wrong for the price and comfort of this hotel. The staff is extremely helpful and will bend over backwards to accommodate your needs. Second time now that I have used them and I will be back.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
george
Liked the location. Great staff
4 night trip Aug 3, 2014
angie
My over all experience was great! Friendly staff and really clean room.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jazzy
"not bad for price."
had problems with AC, lock on door was not working right.put a do not disturb sign and cleaning lady was still trying to come in.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2014
golfer
"Sour stay"
As always, if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is. The rate I booked the room at was excellent, however the room was not very clean and smelled sour and moldy. I guess the rate was a trade off for overall comfort. Maybe the smell was coming from the restaurant that shares the parking lot, but I wouldn't recommend staying here unless no other choice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
J.
"The staff was nice and they gave me a room across."
nice breakfast, nice staff, family enviornment and clean pool.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
marie
After making an early reservations for 2 people and actually using the room we were issued, due to a familly emergency I had to ask them if we could switch to a 2 bed room instead of the 1. I was amazed that they were willing to help me with the situation and only charged me the upgrade and switched the room we had. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
XM
"Great motel right off I10."
We were on our way back from our vacation and really appreciated a good, clean motel before continuing on the last leg of our trip.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Alamocookie
"Hotel is becoming run down"
Hotel rooms are run down, needs to be refurbished badly
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Cheap price"
The room was non smoking but smelled like a smoking room. They charged us twice for the room and wouldn't refund us. The shuttle for the hotel driver was rude.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Hailey
"Right next to the freeway."
Our room was in the back, so we had no road noise. The kids were having fun at the pool, but were out of it before too late.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Pam
"1 Star at best"
Room was dark and dengy and smelled like smoke funny you pay 250.00 if you smoke in a non smoking room but the people who clean the room are outside smoking while cleaning the room. Im just saying.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
shorty
"Served our purpose"
Excellent location, near mall and major store brands,easy access to freeway,comfortable beds and pillows, free WiFi, carpet looked clean and fairly new, walls recently painted, the bathroom could use some remodeling
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Good Place to Just Sleep"
Old guy traveling alone needed a safe place to stop overnight in the middle of a long trip. Found the Super 8 at a very good price ($54 with tax) through Expedia. Room was okay, quiet, clean. I was well back from the Interstate so that helped. The minor drawbacks: worn mattress, lumpy pillows, not-too-absorbent towels. This was a good find for me, but I would have looked harder and found something nicer if my wife was along.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
this place has a great location, direct access to the freeway and shopping malls are close by. There is even a Village Inn right next door. The staff is friendly and helpful and the free breakfast even lets you bake fresh waffles! If you need good WiFi, dont go all the way to the rear of the hotel, there is hardly any signal. When I told the front desk about it they immediately offered me a different room.
5 night trip May 31, 2014
"Came to get dental work done in Mexico"
I was recommended to use this hotel by the Dental Office I was using in Mexico. I was extremely shocked by the affordable price for the accomandations. It also included free shuttle to and from the airport and had a pool! Very satisfied.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Theresa
The counter was very high. This was very unfriendly for a short person.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"A-1 place to spend the night m"
A simple review: Friendly desk clerk Spotlessly clean Good wi-fi Nice pillows Firm mattress Air conditioning that woooooorks Did I mention clean? Great great place to spend the night on a road trip'
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Clay
"Not a quality review"
We were checked into room 165. Keys didn't work. Two block round trip to re-code keys. Nope. Then I checked door handle in frustration and it opened! But it also never locked, even with deadbolt engaged from inside, outside could open with a twist. Another two-block round trip to office. Changed to Room 157. That door handle was not very functional, but at least the door locked. Outlet on wall was not secured to inside of wall, when brushed against, light and clock went off. No grout in shower tiles, caulking was in globs throughout room. Air Conditioning tended to sound roughly similar to a GE F105 Turbofan jet engine on a test stand. Breakfast was free, therefore the apples were old and we decided to stop eating it after the first bite. Waffles were okay, but only one machine meant waiting lines. Room cleanliness lacked, exhaust fan in bathroom was chuck full of dust, smudges on walls and floors. Kleenex box was left with three tissues, should have been refilled between guests.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Not worth it"
Would not recommend this hotel at all, unless you really like roughing it. The Negatives: Pool was NOT heated as it says on web site, was dirty, trash floating around and big wads of hair... gross. Could not get Wifi in room, called front desk many times, was told over and over again that they would take care of it, they never did and we were not given any type of discount for this inconvenience, and I should not have to ask, it should have been offered. Door was very difficult to open, had to try multiple times to get it to work. Room was dirty, hair in sink, mold in tub. Towels had stains, floor mat was brown (should have been white). TV remote was dirty. Light switches did not work. Fountain run down and not working in court yard. Asked for a cot was told they didn't have any!?! Walls were paper thin, could hear EVERYTHING going on in room next to ours. Positives: Convenient location, restaurant next door was good, typical diner food but decent. Bed was comfortable, pillows soft but really small. Would suggest paying a little more to get a lot more. Friends stayed at a nearby hotel and paid a little more, but their hotel was way nicer.
5 night trip May 19, 2014
"Good quality ratio hotel"
Staff was very nice, the breakfast was delicious (especially the waffles) but the fitness room's machines need some repairs. Overall good hotel with convenient location except the noise because of the highway right next to the hotel. I will definitely go back without any doubt.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"rude service"
Front desk was rude not very pleasant at all will not go back
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Ryan
"meh"
It was a very clean room. Despite the previous persons belt and pants in a drawer and 5 he lack of tv remote. However the bed is SUPER hard and u get 2 tiny pillows. Excellent toilet paper of all things. And u won't leave with bed bugs. The people at the front have great customer service. But u will leave with a backache if u aren't used to SUPER firm mattreses .
1 night business trip May 8, 2014