All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7144 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79915, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"nice safe place"
location is good, staff are kind and nice, room is clean, rate is wonderful!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
naoya
"Good to stay"
Comfortable hotel. The night view is also great ! And we have the great breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Nothing to brag about just passing through. I'll shop around a bit more next time.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Really good"
It was a good place to stay at El paso Tx. I liked the swimming pool
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
rafa
"Very friendly helppful service!"
You cant go wrong for the price and comfort of this hotel. The staff is extremely helpful and will bend over backwards to accommodate your needs. Second time now that I have used them and I will be back.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
george
Liked the location. Great staff
4 night trip Aug 3, 2014
angie
My over all experience was great! Friendly staff and really clean room.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jazzy
"not bad for price."
had problems with AC, lock on door was not working right.put a do not disturb sign and cleaning lady was still trying to come in.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2014
golfer
"Sour stay"
As always, if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is. The rate I booked the room at was excellent, however the room was not very clean and smelled sour and moldy. I guess the rate was a trade off for overall comfort. Maybe the smell was coming from the restaurant that shares the parking lot, but I wouldn't recommend staying here unless no other choice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
J.
"The staff was nice and they gave me a room across."
nice breakfast, nice staff, family enviornment and clean pool.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
marie
After making an early reservations for 2 people and actually using the room we were issued, due to a familly emergency I had to ask them if we could switch to a 2 bed room instead of the 1. I was amazed that they were willing to help me with the situation and only charged me the upgrade and switched the room we had. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
XM
"Great motel right off I10."
We were on our way back from our vacation and really appreciated a good, clean motel before continuing on the last leg of our trip.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Alamocookie
"Hotel is becoming run down"
Hotel rooms are run down, needs to be refurbished badly
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Cheap price"
The room was non smoking but smelled like a smoking room. They charged us twice for the room and wouldn't refund us. The shuttle for the hotel driver was rude.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Hailey
"Right next to the freeway."
Our room was in the back, so we had no road noise. The kids were having fun at the pool, but were out of it before too late.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Pam
"1 Star at best"
Room was dark and dengy and smelled like smoke funny you pay 250.00 if you smoke in a non smoking room but the people who clean the room are outside smoking while cleaning the room. Im just saying.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
shorty
"Served our purpose"
Excellent location, near mall and major store brands,easy access to freeway,comfortable beds and pillows, free WiFi, carpet looked clean and fairly new, walls recently painted, the bathroom could use some remodeling
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Good Place to Just Sleep"
Old guy traveling alone needed a safe place to stop overnight in the middle of a long trip. Found the Super 8 at a very good price ($54 with tax) through Expedia. Room was okay, quiet, clean. I was well back from the Interstate so that helped. The minor drawbacks: worn mattress, lumpy pillows, not-too-absorbent towels. This was a good find for me, but I would have looked harder and found something nicer if my wife was along.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
this place has a great location, direct access to the freeway and shopping malls are close by. There is even a Village Inn right next door. The staff is friendly and helpful and the free breakfast even lets you bake fresh waffles! If you need good WiFi, dont go all the way to the rear of the hotel, there is hardly any signal. When I told the front desk about it they immediately offered me a different room.
5 night trip May 31, 2014
"Came to get dental work done in Mexico"
I was recommended to use this hotel by the Dental Office I was using in Mexico. I was extremely shocked by the affordable price for the accomandations. It also included free shuttle to and from the airport and had a pool! Very satisfied.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Theresa
The counter was very high. This was very unfriendly for a short person.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"A-1 place to spend the night m"
A simple review: Friendly desk clerk Spotlessly clean Good wi-fi Nice pillows Firm mattress Air conditioning that woooooorks Did I mention clean? Great great place to spend the night on a road trip'
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Clay
"Not a quality review"
We were checked into room 165. Keys didn't work. Two block round trip to re-code keys. Nope. Then I checked door handle in frustration and it opened! But it also never locked, even with deadbolt engaged from inside, outside could open with a twist. Another two-block round trip to office. Changed to Room 157. That door handle was not very functional, but at least the door locked. Outlet on wall was not secured to inside of wall, when brushed against, light and clock went off. No grout in shower tiles, caulking was in globs throughout room. Air Conditioning tended to sound roughly similar to a GE F105 Turbofan jet engine on a test stand. Breakfast was free, therefore the apples were old and we decided to stop eating it after the first bite. Waffles were okay, but only one machine meant waiting lines. Room cleanliness lacked, exhaust fan in bathroom was chuck full of dust, smudges on walls and floors. Kleenex box was left with three tissues, should have been refilled between guests.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Not worth it"
Would not recommend this hotel at all, unless you really like roughing it. The Negatives: Pool was NOT heated as it says on web site, was dirty, trash floating around and big wads of hair... gross. Could not get Wifi in room, called front desk many times, was told over and over again that they would take care of it, they never did and we were not given any type of discount for this inconvenience, and I should not have to ask, it should have been offered. Door was very difficult to open, had to try multiple times to get it to work. Room was dirty, hair in sink, mold in tub. Towels had stains, floor mat was brown (should have been white). TV remote was dirty. Light switches did not work. Fountain run down and not working in court yard. Asked for a cot was told they didn't have any!?! Walls were paper thin, could hear EVERYTHING going on in room next to ours. Positives: Convenient location, restaurant next door was good, typical diner food but decent. Bed was comfortable, pillows soft but really small. Would suggest paying a little more to get a lot more. Friends stayed at a nearby hotel and paid a little more, but their hotel was way nicer.
5 night trip May 19, 2014
"Good quality ratio hotel"
Staff was very nice, the breakfast was delicious (especially the waffles) but the fitness room's machines need some repairs. Overall good hotel with convenient location except the noise because of the highway right next to the hotel. I will definitely go back without any doubt.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"rude service"
Front desk was rude not very pleasant at all will not go back
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Ryan
"meh"
It was a very clean room. Despite the previous persons belt and pants in a drawer and 5 he lack of tv remote. However the bed is SUPER hard and u get 2 tiny pillows. Excellent toilet paper of all things. And u won't leave with bed bugs. The people at the front have great customer service. But u will leave with a backache if u aren't used to SUPER firm mattreses .
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Stay Away"
Super 8 is cheap! But you get what you pay for. The room was dirty when I checked in (they switched me to a slightly less dirty room), construction is going on at the neighboring restaurant, and the staff is rude. On the bright side, the location is awesome, right off of I-10 by restaurants, shopping and a medical center. Would NOT stay here again! I was trying to save a few bucks, which I did but not worth it. So many other better options in this area.
3 night business trip May 1, 2014
Carl
"super8 near the freeway"
I enjoyed the room it was clean and fresh. The people that work there was pleasant and more thing happy to serve you. When you needed something they did all that they can to get it for you.
Other trip May 1, 2014
cee
"Descent affordable hotel"
Ok place to stay if your in a limited budget. Beds weren't as conftreble as hoped.
Response by Super 8 El Paso Airport
Thank you for your great review!! our hotel clean and accomodating. thanks for inform us.Thank you and please come again
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Alex
"The best so far!!"
This is a wonderful suite with a little separate living room with single sofa bed. A Bedroom with closed door. Slept great!!
Response by Super 8 El Paso Airport
Thank you for your great review!! We are happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and accomodating. Thank you and please come again
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Lee
my husband left his wallet and cash at the hotel and when we realized it we were 100 miles away. called the hotel and they said it was at the front desk so we were able to retrieve it on our way to the airport the next day. an amazing staff!
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Super 8 near El Paso Airport"
Staff was excellent at all times. They made everything go great while in El Paso for one week. Place was cleaned properly and Transportation from hotel and back was provided free. Free breakfast. Minor problems were met and fixed. Just call and report to front desk.
Response by Super 8 El Paso Airport
Thank you for your excellent review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We invite you to come again!!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Cheap close to the airport."
Didn't get mugged, thumbs up.
Response by Super 8 El Paso Airport
Thank you for your review! I'm sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced at our property. We hope you come back to stay with us and give us another chance. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
El Zoro
everything was fine but the 2 ice machines were broken. We would go back..
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Suze
"Old hotel with a new name"
We were totally disgusted with our stay. We looked for quality vs. price. Other Super 8 hotels are crisp, clean & fresh. Starting with attitude of the gal at front desk and sending me to another building to the gym just to use restroom after a long trip. Our room was smelly like someone had smoked in it. It was run down. There were characters scoping out the cars. It didn't look busy yet we had to park where we couldn't see our car cuz our room was right in the middle facing the pool. I slept on top of the comforter cuz the sheets looked dirty. At the checkout end, the gal in front was outside smoking so I had to go thru her smoke to go in. She laid her cigarette on the door handle while I turned in room key. Overall we will never stay there again. Only good thing was breakfast at the Village Inn next door.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Amri
"noisy"
guests coming in late, children running and yelling outside our door at 1:00 am and again at 2:00 am. walls have no sound proofing, plumbing extremely noisy and at midnight makes getting rest difficult. Left the hotel at 4:00 am because could not get any rest. Mattress too hard didn't help either.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"El Paso east"
Nice easy access of gateway with restaurant . Average looking hotel but only partially remodeled . Dated furniture that is scratched and dented .clean though except for hairs on pillows daily from housekeeping . Good breakfast selection and internet wifi. Noise on first night from adjoining room that door was not insulated . 2nd night fine as that room being carpeted and not occupied .Nice bathroom but plumbing noisy.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Worst stay ever"
Room wasn't vacuumed, towels fallen and sloppy, soap tossed on counter, remote broken. Horrible stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Not Worth your stay."
When we arrived the room had no light bulbs, the WiFi did not work the whole 5 days we were their. The pool was not heated and the shower was not draining right and water got all over floor.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
It was cheap and the room was just ok. The tv was not working and the hair dryer was missing. The continental breakfast was great.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Weird Smell & No Secure Door"
The room was ok if your on a very tight budget. The room had a funny smell to it. The entry door to the room had to be slammed shut & still popped out from the frame. Every time I had to go out & about I had to slam the door & try to open it to check if it closed behind me. The door handle looked tampered with. I had to sleep with a chair & my stuff in front of the door so I could fall asleep. I asked for a room with parking lot access & they gave me a room viewing the court yard area & I had to go down stairs & around the building to get to my room. I rather pay $10 extra to stay elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Cynthia
"really nice spot for the money"
I do stand up so I get put up in some pretty bad places. This was a nice change of pace. Nice clean rooms.walking distance to the mall and a surprisingly good gym and breakfast.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Danny Minch
"el paso getaway"
The room was nice but far from the entrance. Hard to drive around parking lot and there were lots of men having a party in the lawn area. Loud music and noise most of that night.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
emilia
I stayed here since I needed to take an exam. Everything went smoothly.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
Steve C
"Not recmonded"
When i ask the front desk for a paper cup because only 1 was provided i was told just to use the same cup instead of providing me with another. Internet was slow. The bath /shower was durty. I won't go back.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
tom
"management was horrible"
The manager did not want to change my room cause he couldn't service n hotel was horrible
3 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
abraham
"What you expect"
It was affordable right off the highway. Exactly what you expect. Did have a pretty good breakfast set up for the price.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Ivan
"Good price quality"
We asked for a double room for three people, and we received a standard room with a sofa bed that did not had sheets or pillow, in the bathroom we only had two towels.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014