All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7144 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79915, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
We really appreciated the complimentary shuttle to the airport and they let us park our car at the hotel while we are away instead of having to pay for airport parking we would definitely stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"super 8"
Hotel is old and out dated. With two adults staying they would only give one new towel daily
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
tim
"Terrible"
Came out of that hotel with bug bites. Had to go to the hospital. Had a terrible honeymoon there.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Only problem I had was every time I took a shower the floor would get wet
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Dtown32
"My Trip"
Free Wifi, microwave, and fridge in the room were useful for this trip.
4 night trip May 30, 2015
Reggy
"surprisingly good"
Not the best area but clean & friendly. Breakfast offerings were better than expected. Courteous staff. Hotel needs updating but is a good deal for the price paid.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Margaret
"El paso"
The room was not very clean. The bathroom was really dirty. Did not replenish the coffee for the coffeemaker in the room.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"not so good"
I called a day prior to my visit to cancel one of the nights of my stay and was told that is ok, I had free cancelaton.However, after I arrived at my destination my reservation was gone. I was able to stay at the hotel.later i found out because I prepaid with Hotels.com, I was charged for both nights.I called Hotels.com and the hotel to fix this problem and was told that I stayed both nights. Never again, I learned my lesson.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Anja
Decent for the price. A little old. Good location right off I10
Other trip May 27, 2015
Ken
Very nice but the cooling unit was not enough for two people
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Almost Great"
In general the hotel was good, although there are a few things that need to work on. Shower tub had troubles with water going away. Personnel wasn't very customer service oriented. It's greatly located and rooms were clean and comfy.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Saul Arrazate
The staff were friendly. We enjoyed the self service breakfast they provided.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"El Paso"
The hotel grounds were full of people standing around and made me uneasy of safety and personal possessions mainly my new automobile. The "breakfast" bar was not well maintained.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Gene
Check in was at 2 pm....i got there at 1:45 pm the guy wanted to chage me $10 for early check in....So i waited in the lobby for 15 min.. The room was clean. but the bathroom light had a short in it....sometime it worked sometime it didnt....
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Mediocre"
Room had an order that was of a disinfectant kind. Made us think they were trying to cover up the general room oder. Older hotel. Dated bedspreads and Curtains that didn't fit. Our room was supposed to be a king, but had a small queen and wo u led not accommodate us to a better roo mm to our liking.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Pamela
"El Paso super8"
Hotel is old and offers less in comfort, cleanliness, and atmosphere that other nearby hotels, nothing super about this hotel
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Barry
"Dont stay there"
Hotel smell bad like a wet puppy bed are hard .. we ask for a second set off pillows dint get any overall wife wasent happy
Other trip May 12, 2015
"homeward bound"
Front office people wouldn't speak unless spoken to, even if more than 1 clerk was there. Shuttle didn't come quickly when called for pick up back to hotel. Had to wait for 1h30m after we were told it would be there in 10m.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Inexpensive room that could use some updating."
A little hard to enter facility. Room was clean, but carpeting was very warn. Almost afraid to walk around in bare feet. Bed not that comfortable. Price was Ok though.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"s8"
Good value
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Terry
"Super 8 El Paso Airport"
Excellent staff, clean rooms, with everything we required, iron board, microwave, small refrigerator. Nice staff, very friendly.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Best motel 8 in El Paso"
Everything it was great the room the food specialy the people working in the motel
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Martin
"A nice stay"
Room was clean, service was good. Was nice to have a laundry mat. Was easy to get to off interstate.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Denise
"Great place to relax"
One of the best experience with all the services around great people
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Martin
"shopping"
it was good but I couldn't connect to the internet
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Obed
"DANGER, DANGER!"
Long story short (cuz I tried & then it told me I only have 1500 characters) unless you spend as little time possible at the Super 8 and/or don't mind you're safety/well being potentially compromised...STAY AWAY! Apparently this is on the "bad" side of town and local kids/deliquents seem to use it as a party place. I was a kid once but my troubles weren't gang or drug related. Management/staff did nothing for us so we called 911. Pillows old, towels lacking, door handle broken. Nothing addressed or fixed. DEFINITELY not wise for families. My fiance & I handled ourselves but I'm sure if the kids were with us it would've been worse (parental instincts). Only nice thing I can say is the court yard was pretty & we took full advantage of the charcoal grill by the pool. Not the pool tho cuz it's not heated as described. Close to all shops & amenities. Airport shuttle came in handy when the matchbox sized airport screwed up our way out.
5 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Erica
"satisfied customer"
Late check in. Great staff support. Free shuttle to the airport. Friendly Driver.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
benjamin
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
We stayed for 3 nights, I was not impressed. I have to agree with previous reviews. The pool was nice, kids loved it. * Cleaning crew did the very minimal and didn't restock our towels for 2 of the days. Call front desk to additional towels & never came. Each day I had to go to the front desk for them. * Room was not so clean, felt more comfortable buying lysol wipes & wiping eveyrthing down. Almost every time we had issues opening our door with the key card. It was almost impossible to get in. * AC was little nosey, but worked. * Breakfast was okay, you can please the kiddos with cearal & waffels. We stayed just because we were out majority of each day, so we tolerated and very glad we didn't see any bugs.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Barb
"Our stay of the middle of march"
The room was not all we thought it would be. the bathroom was bad. the tub was chipped and peeling, the tile was falling off of the wall. the beds were uncomfortable. we could not get the shuttle to pick us up at the airport.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Would pay extra for a better place."
No shower pressure. No television selection. Wifi was terrible. No extra soap had to use same in shower as sink, nothing other than shampoo. A/C very noisy, had to shut it off. Small pillows. No computer with printer available. Overall really bad.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
it was ok
4 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Vic
"super 8 scary review"
I stayed at this hotel with my husband and preteen daughter and we didn't feel safe it was full of men standing outside there rooms and just staring at us we felt a but scared
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"brrrr"
I've stayed here numerous times but this time no heat in hotel room (during bitter cold in February)
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Price = Quality"
I found a good cheap price on one of those popular sites to book rooms,so the room was worth that. This is an older hotel and I knew that when I booked. The location was convenient, the breakfast snacks were what I expected, the staff was friendly and helpful. The coffee at the breakfast bar was pretty good which was much appreciated.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Loki
"# one stay"
stay was very comfortable,quiet, clean and service was #1. won,t hesitate in staying again. will recommend to all my friends and family members. Have been staying here about for the pass 2 years,stayed 4 times already. enjoyed it every time.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
alfredo
"Over rated (our room was) urgent tlc needed."
Easy access Good breakfast Staff nice (not much english) rooms need urgent tlc our room: the carpet was not clean it was really dirty The ac cover was off (missing), the towel holder was half there, the toilet was leaking and refilling every 10-15 minutes (had to turn off the valve to get a good night sleep). The ac/heater was very noisy and needed in the 30 degrees weather.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
yvan
"Poor conditions all around"
This was a miserable stay. There was a truck and trailer parked across a whole set of parking spaces. The heating would kick off and start blowing cool air. The water pipes were ridiculously loud. The tub had be resurfaced and the resurfacing material was chipping off. There were several layers of caulk around the tub with something black Ilike mold) embedded in it. There was water damage in the bathroom ceiling and more black stains. The linens were skimpy. There sheets did not stay on the mattress and the towels were thin and not very absorbent. I don't know if Expedia or Super 8 had checked out this property, but it is very poor.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
maureen
"ok"
everything was ok
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
CLAUDIA
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
Pleasant, room clean and comfortable. Would be nice to have a chair to sit in.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Audrey
"Comfortable."
It was nice.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Staff nice but there are bedbugs"
Bedbugs. Enough said.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
monique
"Ice storm"
Got the last room here during last week's ice storm. Room was $179 including tax. Was not nearly worth that much, obviously the price was gouged, but I was desperate. Felt pretty safe & it was warm. Room smelled old & moldy. Bed was comfortable though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Traveling RN
"Good stay"
Room was clean but front door could not close properly. It seemed it had been pride open also the bathroom door.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"You pay what you get."
The hotel location is good because it's very close to the highway(i-10). We were here for just one night before arriving the final destination. Overall is acceptable but don't expect too much.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Hao-ting
"A room not worth that price"
Bath room is old, door is broken on edge, tub is very old, chip on bottom and looks dirty; Shower head is too high not easy to adjust a smooth water. Towels are very old, discolored and hard to believe is still clean and usable; Bed is small for two and not confortable. Parking ground is too high to reach the room. The luggage is not easy to move in/out the room.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Chin
"Not bad"
Clean but needs work
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"You've got what you paid for ;((("
OK
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"not good"
Non smoking room smelt like smoke
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"what can you get for the price?"
Hey, what can you ecpect for the money, we are just looking for a clean, comfertable and safe place to spend the night.l
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
We stayed here while moving from AZ to Texas, and the parking lot was not equipped to handle a very large truck, nor did the front desk provide any help on where it would be safe to legally park. The attitude was generally very unhelpful. While staying at the hotel, my mother lost her wallet. I called on Sunday, and was told to start with that "it was policy not to ship belongings back". I was willing to pay shipping, anything, but we aren't returning to El Paso! Then, when the clerk said ok, she'll ship it, we were relieved, only to find out two weeks later that instead, 2 days later, someone called my mother's bank and cancelled her card, and had a new card sent to what is now an empty address! VERY disappointed in this treatment.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2014