All hotels in Arroyo Grande, California, United States of America
850 Oak Park Blvd, Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Convenient Location & Friendly Staff"
We stayed for 8 days in April. We unexpectedly had to extend our stay by one day and were accommodated without issue. Staff were welcoming and quick to address concerns. The breakfast staff was especially friendly.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Tom & Diane
"Don't miss this one!"
The hotel was great,the entire staff made every effort to keep us happy. They went above and beyond! They even switched our room when they realized that hotels.com put us in a smoking room when we had oxygen delivered and obviously could not be smoking! They saved us from disaster!
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Peggy
"Price and quality that make sense"
Stayed multiple nights here with extended family. Some guests were little louder than I would like, but hey no big deal. Room was spacious and clean. Bath was remodeled. Pool looked nice even though I didn't use it. Breakfast was good and the area was big and clean. A minor compliant was that the parking got full quickly and I had to park 50 meters from my room. That is a complaint only because I am a spoiled brat.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
max
"Mission style architecture"
Great stay. I would probably return to this hotel again. Great for families. But I wish I knew they allow pets, I didn't like the barking dog next to us. And probably the breakfast menu needs a little bit more.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
K
"hotel stay"
Great location. Lobby was beautiful. We had a smoking room just because their were no other non smoking rooms available when we booked them. The room did smell like smoke and the beds were a bit uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Honest people"
I felt very welcome to their hotel, host at front was very helpful and gave me all type of directions and how to get to places and the service at the hotel. Breakfast had a variety of food to choose from. Perfect started. I forgot a orthopedic pillow my Mother gave me as a Christmas gift since I have neck problems. Stop by 3 days later and they still had it and the lost and found. That was a reason to go back again, their honesty.
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
CLAUDIA
Enjoyed our stay. Motel is close to all the places we wanted to visit. It is close to 101 so it is easy to access. Motel is old but clean, staff was kind and caring.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Ken A
"Great place for the price!"
The stay was very comfortable and peaceful. There are plenty of stores within 5 minutes away. The hotel is very well maintained and the people at the front desk were very nice. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
leobardo
The check-in was fast and the staff was helpful. However, the rooms could use some renovation.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything we wanted to see."
Front desk staff were friendly and welcoming, very helpful. We especially enjoy sitting on the terrace in the late afternoon with wine, cheese, crackers, a good book and/or tablet.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Don
"Housekeeping Glitches"
Not a bad place, but they had some housekeeping glitches. When we arrived the trash had been bagged but was by the bed. 4 of us, but each day only 3 towels. No coffee cups in the room and only decaf coffee. No batteries in the remote. One morning the whole pool area smelled like someone threw up but it hadn't been cleaned well. Nice rooms. Nice breakfast. Nice spa. Beautiful lobby.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. My family and I enjoyed the continental breakfast. My son especially loved making his own waffles. It was a short drive to the Pismo Beach Pier and a few minutes from the Outlet stores. We had a great stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Happy in Arroyo Grande"
Hotel was very quaint. Room was clean and comfortable. We were told they had hot, fresh baked cookies from 4-6 pm. When we went down, it was a little disappointing since the cookies seemed like they were the refrigerated ones you bake but were cold (even when the attendant put out more). Also, the breakfast didn't have that great of a selection. Otherwise, we were very happy with our choice.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Comfortable & Roomy"
I had a very comfortable stay at this inn with my family. I got the family suite and it was very roomy. It came with one king, one queen, and a sofa with a pull out bed. There were two rooms and one bath. The only thing I wasn't too fond about was a faint odor. It wasn't anything crazy but it wasn't something that wasn't too pleasing, but I didn't mind it so much. There is a plaza across the street which was very convenient. I felt I got my money's worth. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Mary Ann
"Nice mission style hotel."
The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly. I very much enjoyed the swimming pool and the hot tub. The continental breakfast was a let down. Not a lot of choices (no butter!?) which you should expect on a hotel like this. Other than that, I recommend it.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Art
"Nice hotel. Clean and well kept"
Spent most of our time at the ocean. Seems to be a lot of other things to do. Easy access to the coast.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
We had a lovely stay and were impressed by the room and the staff. Good wifi also. We will be back!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
stayed for two nights at this hotel with a pleasant experience.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
felipe
"Nice hotel close to places we want to go"
Hotel is nice close to places where we want to go. Freeway is also close to the hotel which is very convenient. Breakfast is ok there is not a lot to choose from.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Nisha
"Comfy, nice hotel"
Great hotel but the parking can be confusing with 1 elevator not going to 3rd floor. Both elevators are old and sound like they are going to break but the actual room and hotel overall looked nice and was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"affordable"
not a bad place for a reasonable price, the rooms were clean parking was decent and breakfast was typical hotel continental type. they have a nice pool setting spa and sauna. they are close to shopping and the freeway.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Hotel room and landscaping settings,was very nice"
Parking was terrible. I had to park down the hill and practically in Kmart parking lot. You should be a little more specific as to who should park closer to their rooms. Or maybe assign spots for rooms.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
EXCELLENT
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Mariusz
"Casa Grande Inn Arroyo Grande, CA"
We were greeted immediately by Mojon who was extremely helpful and informed us of all of the amenities. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised at the fact that we had a microwave, small refrigerator, and bar sink. We had plenty of room, a desk, small table and chairs, and two very comfortable queen size beds. We would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
April
Clerk at front desk was very helpful and friendly she made us feel welcomed. Room was clean and cheerful looking. Was there on business and hotel was located close to the business and also close to shopping and restaurants. Breakfast was ok would be better if bacon/sausage were offered and if butter was softer or syrup was warm...cold butter and syrup on waffles-not so good, maybe provide a microwave. Pool and jacuzzi looked clean and inviting however we were not there long enough to enjoy them. Will stay again for business and pleasure.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jimmy
Hotel was beautiful. Only complaint I have was the bath tub wasn't clean very well. Breakfast staff was so helpful and went above and beyond to help.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Comfortable and fairly close to activities"
Good nights sleep,nice and quite. Nice surroundings,made to feel welcome by the hotel staff.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Casa Grande"
The newly remodled suite was awesome
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Dominic
"Top notch"
The greeting and staff was extremely nice and informative when answering our questions.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Leonard
"Quick stop"
Just a short stay to catch up on sleep. It was the middle of the week in the off season, so very quiet. Just what I needed. Clean room. Helpful staff.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"A pleasant night at the Best Western Casa Grande"
The room was very clean and the man at the front desk was accommodating. I needed to change rooms to be put on a lower level not walk up stairs bcs I was injured out visiting my friends stables. He was alone and busy but he did help me get into a room level room, which helped tremendously. I will stay there again. It's close to the Grocery store, Starbucks, Trader Joes and plenty of fast food locations close by.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
"Good hotel good value"
A very nice hotel, ok breakfast, pool and hot tub were terrific, last minute booking was completely satisfactory
3 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Edward
"Lee"
Enjoyable stay
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Lee
Very nice Hotel, clean and friendly Staff. The only thing that wasn't good was the breakfast. Not enough choices to eat and only 1 waffle maker with a full room of people. Took to long to be able to make a waffle. So we left and went to a restaurant. Otherwise we had a great time.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Terry
"Great Place"
great place to stay!
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Angela
"Mini-Vacation"
My girlfriend and I had stayed for 3 nights during the week for a mini-vacation and we had a great stay here at casa grande. The service was great and the hotels ambiance made the stay feel ever so more romantic. Definitely will book again here.
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Aaron
"Average hotel in convenient location"
Nice area and facility. The room was clean and in a quiet area. Unfortunately, the room heater and bathroom fans were quite noisy, the television was dark, and the remote stopped working. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were flimsy. The elevator was the worst part as it had an automatic airfreshner or deoderizer installed so we had to hold our breath each time we used it. There were no stairs closeby. "Breakfast" was included with the room, but meh... Waffles were good, but the rest of it was blah. The coffee tasted the same as the coffee in the rooms - rather dissappointing.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
stephen
"Good stay for the price."
Good stay for the price.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Yi-Che
"best buy away from beach"
great place to stay for basic accommodations, not on beach...but close drive, and place has much charm and appeal. very clean...comfy, wonderful buy especially these days of cheap places but flea ridden...this is spotless and also well priced and charming what more could you want.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Big traveler
"It was much better than advertised."
I was remarkably impressed about the hotel. My only negative to thing to say is that there is really no place to walk to from its location (I needed to take my toddler for a ride in the stroller to get him out of the house and the best thing I could do is walk over to the parking lot of a K-Mart).
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Francisco
"Hotel good but the staff was horrible with me"
I really enjoyed at this hotel except that there was only one at the hotel's recpetion who was so rude with me. i just did not like hime because he was not polit with me
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
Abdulaziz
"Simple and basic, and that's okay"
The Best Western Casa Grand Inn is just off Hwy 101, nestled on a hill in Arroyo Grande. It is a quiet location. The rooms are quite basic and comfortable. The western decor in the lobby is nice, perhaps better than the simple room you are getting. Nearby are many stores, restaurants, and a movie theater, so it's a good place for travelers to stop and reload, refill, etc. The breakfast room opens at 6 a.m., serving your basic BW self-serve breakfast--waffles, toast, cereals, yogurt, juice, hard-boiled eggs, and coffee. While the motel may not inspire you to return, you will someday because it is basically a quiet place to rest.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"I hope to go back soon!"
i went for the night and it was a beautiful place, I hope to go back soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"New Years Day with friends"
Our family stayed one night and the service, room, location was great. Will definitely come back.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Lydia
"Jepoy"
Excellent Quite. Comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
jeffrey
"Very nice place and excellent value"
We stayed overnight New Years Day to January 2. Beautiful facility and a very spacious, clean and comfortable room. The staff were very polite and helpful. Excellent value for the price. Should be a Best Western Plus or even Premium in my opinion. Restaurants are some distance away unless you just want fast food, but I was told that a restaurant may be opening on site in the future--the building is there but not occupied yet. We will be happy to stay there again when we're next in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"We liked it."
Other than some road noise, this was a nice mid-level place to stay. The breakfast had variety including waffles and cereal. The rooms were clean, and the service was great. We only stayed one night, but I wouldn't have minded staying longer.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"decent hotel. Good value for the money paid."
Had stayed one night on way to bay area. Average hotel with old spanish building looks. Breakfast was Ok. good value for money.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"average room but still value for money"
rooms were compact, front desk was average, no lift.. lots of noise from adjacent rooms.. average room but still value for money
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Awesome!"
This hotel and room were awesome!!! I was very impressed with the size of the room and the amenities
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014