All hotels in Arroyo Grande, California, United States of America
850 Oak Park Blvd, Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Casagrande"
Super nice wish they had a little more food at breakfast, but was a great stay.
3 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"Beach weekend getaway"
Parking lot construction was the only negative, but these things need to get done...
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Nice clean hotel. Would stay again. It was very quiet and nice atmosphere.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Excellent property"
Excellent staff and outstanding property. No problem staying here again. Great room ,good location to restaurants etc.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Would stay there again."
Great room for the price and amenities. Room was large and very clean. Breakfast also included. Would go back again if in the area. Very close to Pismo Beach.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Edward
"Sticking and noisy 335 room"
I asked for a non-smoking room, and I got a stinking smoking room. I complained, but then the staff blamed Expedia for not respecting my profile of a non-smoking person. So, I had to sleep with both windows of the room opened. In addition, when we got at the room around 9:30 PM, every 5 to 7 minutes there was a noise: PRUMMM. I called the reception complaining about it, then, a maintenance employee was sent to listen to the noise. The gentleman said that it was a pipe from the laundry room, and he said that he was going to turn the laundry machine off. He did it; however, at 6:45 AM the noise started again; then, I was woken up and had to complain about the noise again. It took 30 minutes for them to resolve the noise. By then, I was awaken and could not sleep again. So do not accept to sleep in room 335.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Christian
"6 out of 10"
One night stay on pacific coast highway. Older motel. Great front counter staff but a little dated. Had minor issue with ants in bathroom. Not the best not the worst.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Its a beautiful hotel. I would stay there again. Very convenient. Reasonable price
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Edith
Everything in the room was good. My family enjoyed it.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Everything thing nice!"
Everything was more than we were expecting for the price. Very large room. Walking distance to places to eat.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Freda
The hotel was clean, the staff helpful and had all of the amenities I needed. The location is great! The freeway is close as well as many restaurants and stores. It is also very close to the beach.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Good overall"
The front desk staff were very helpful, the pillows were like rocks and the room really needed an update! Building exterior was nice, the elevator needed cleaning!!! The breakfast room and breakfast were nice but very small and crowded.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"leisure"
It was nice will come again!
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Aries
"Weekend getaway"
Came to go off-roading for the weekend with my family and I had a wonderful experience! The staff was very friendly, the room was spacious and the hotel was aesthetically pleasing. Continental breakfast was very nice. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Mackenzie
"Spanish Treasure"
Booked 5 rooms for a huge family trip. Hotel was beautiful and clean. Loved the Spanish style architecture. Will definitely visit again!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice place to stay."
The hotel is pretty nice and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Happy with our stay"
We needed a place to stop on our way to Monterey. We were really surprised at how large the room was, and even though it is close to the freeway it is situated in a way you don't hear the freeway traffic. The hotel is pretty and would have received 5 stars except they were doing construction the parking lot right outside our room. Luckily we had to get up and on the road, but had we wanted to sleep in the noise would have been too much. The breakfast they offer isn't great, but an easy way to get a quick start to the day. Overall we were pleased and we would stay there again.
"Weekend Stay"
Hotel noisy in the evening until 10 pm. No ice buckets in vending area. Parking area full, was not informed of overflow parking area.
Carole
"Just off the 101 freeway and close to shopping."
Friendly greeting upon arrival and very clean room with comfortable beds. Would stay here again.
Betty
"Great room & shower"
I really loved the rooms here. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in at a hotel. I didn't want to get up in the morning. The showers were also wonderful. The bench is a perfect place for ladies to use while taking care of their legs and is also a nice place to sit and let the nice, hot water wash over you. The breakfast wasn't great but wasn't bad either. It was just so crowded and there were so many kids. It was tough to get to the food.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Cathleen
"Convenient Location & Friendly Staff"
We stayed for 8 days in April. We unexpectedly had to extend our stay by one day and were accommodated without issue. Staff were welcoming and quick to address concerns. The breakfast staff was especially friendly.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Tom & Diane
"Don't miss this one!"
The hotel was great,the entire staff made every effort to keep us happy. They went above and beyond! They even switched our room when they realized that hotels.com put us in a smoking room when we had oxygen delivered and obviously could not be smoking! They saved us from disaster!
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Peggy
"Price and quality that make sense"
Stayed multiple nights here with extended family. Some guests were little louder than I would like, but hey no big deal. Room was spacious and clean. Bath was remodeled. Pool looked nice even though I didn't use it. Breakfast was good and the area was big and clean. A minor compliant was that the parking got full quickly and I had to park 50 meters from my room. That is a complaint only because I am a spoiled brat.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
max
"Mission style architecture"
Great stay. I would probably return to this hotel again. Great for families. But I wish I knew they allow pets, I didn't like the barking dog next to us. And probably the breakfast menu needs a little bit more.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
K
"hotel stay"
Great location. Lobby was beautiful. We had a smoking room just because their were no other non smoking rooms available when we booked them. The room did smell like smoke and the beds were a bit uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Honest people"
I felt very welcome to their hotel, host at front was very helpful and gave me all type of directions and how to get to places and the service at the hotel. Breakfast had a variety of food to choose from. Perfect started. I forgot a orthopedic pillow my Mother gave me as a Christmas gift since I have neck problems. Stop by 3 days later and they still had it and the lost and found. That was a reason to go back again, their honesty.
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
CLAUDIA
Enjoyed our stay. Motel is close to all the places we wanted to visit. It is close to 101 so it is easy to access. Motel is old but clean, staff was kind and caring.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Ken A
"Great place for the price!"
The stay was very comfortable and peaceful. There are plenty of stores within 5 minutes away. The hotel is very well maintained and the people at the front desk were very nice. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
leobardo
The check-in was fast and the staff was helpful. However, the rooms could use some renovation.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything we wanted to see."
Front desk staff were friendly and welcoming, very helpful. We especially enjoy sitting on the terrace in the late afternoon with wine, cheese, crackers, a good book and/or tablet.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Don
"Housekeeping Glitches"
Not a bad place, but they had some housekeeping glitches. When we arrived the trash had been bagged but was by the bed. 4 of us, but each day only 3 towels. No coffee cups in the room and only decaf coffee. No batteries in the remote. One morning the whole pool area smelled like someone threw up but it hadn't been cleaned well. Nice rooms. Nice breakfast. Nice spa. Beautiful lobby.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. My family and I enjoyed the continental breakfast. My son especially loved making his own waffles. It was a short drive to the Pismo Beach Pier and a few minutes from the Outlet stores. We had a great stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Happy in Arroyo Grande"
Hotel was very quaint. Room was clean and comfortable. We were told they had hot, fresh baked cookies from 4-6 pm. When we went down, it was a little disappointing since the cookies seemed like they were the refrigerated ones you bake but were cold (even when the attendant put out more). Also, the breakfast didn't have that great of a selection. Otherwise, we were very happy with our choice.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Comfortable & Roomy"
I had a very comfortable stay at this inn with my family. I got the family suite and it was very roomy. It came with one king, one queen, and a sofa with a pull out bed. There were two rooms and one bath. The only thing I wasn't too fond about was a faint odor. It wasn't anything crazy but it wasn't something that wasn't too pleasing, but I didn't mind it so much. There is a plaza across the street which was very convenient. I felt I got my money's worth. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Mary Ann
"Nice mission style hotel."
The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly. I very much enjoyed the swimming pool and the hot tub. The continental breakfast was a let down. Not a lot of choices (no butter!?) which you should expect on a hotel like this. Other than that, I recommend it.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Art
"Nice hotel. Clean and well kept"
Spent most of our time at the ocean. Seems to be a lot of other things to do. Easy access to the coast.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
We had a lovely stay and were impressed by the room and the staff. Good wifi also. We will be back!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
stayed for two nights at this hotel with a pleasant experience.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
felipe
"Nice hotel close to places we want to go"
Hotel is nice close to places where we want to go. Freeway is also close to the hotel which is very convenient. Breakfast is ok there is not a lot to choose from.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Nisha
"Comfy, nice hotel"
Great hotel but the parking can be confusing with 1 elevator not going to 3rd floor. Both elevators are old and sound like they are going to break but the actual room and hotel overall looked nice and was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"affordable"
not a bad place for a reasonable price, the rooms were clean parking was decent and breakfast was typical hotel continental type. they have a nice pool setting spa and sauna. they are close to shopping and the freeway.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Hotel room and landscaping settings,was very nice"
Parking was terrible. I had to park down the hill and practically in Kmart parking lot. You should be a little more specific as to who should park closer to their rooms. Or maybe assign spots for rooms.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
EXCELLENT
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Mariusz
"Casa Grande Inn Arroyo Grande, CA"
We were greeted immediately by Mojon who was extremely helpful and informed us of all of the amenities. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised at the fact that we had a microwave, small refrigerator, and bar sink. We had plenty of room, a desk, small table and chairs, and two very comfortable queen size beds. We would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
April
Clerk at front desk was very helpful and friendly she made us feel welcomed. Room was clean and cheerful looking. Was there on business and hotel was located close to the business and also close to shopping and restaurants. Breakfast was ok would be better if bacon/sausage were offered and if butter was softer or syrup was warm...cold butter and syrup on waffles-not so good, maybe provide a microwave. Pool and jacuzzi looked clean and inviting however we were not there long enough to enjoy them. Will stay again for business and pleasure.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jimmy
Hotel was beautiful. Only complaint I have was the bath tub wasn't clean very well. Breakfast staff was so helpful and went above and beyond to help.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Comfortable and fairly close to activities"
Good nights sleep,nice and quite. Nice surroundings,made to feel welcome by the hotel staff.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Casa Grande"
The newly remodled suite was awesome
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Dominic
"Top notch"
The greeting and staff was extremely nice and informative when answering our questions.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Leonard
"Quick stop"
Just a short stay to catch up on sleep. It was the middle of the week in the off season, so very quiet. Just what I needed. Clean room. Helpful staff.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015